00 - Her potential has been limited by her free will- 00

I don't care.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 04, 2021, 02:28:47 am

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 381

Author Topic: McCreary's Planet -- (FINISHED)  (Read 251834 times)

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McCreary's Planet -- Act III: Sol's Reign
« Reply #3390 on: May 09, 2020, 10:07:29 pm »

So, fun fact, I've been listening to this band called Mechina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58s3pnwhHik

The weirdest thing -- they fit the setting so well. It's so freaking weird.

They provide no struggle, no fight, as you slay them one by one with careful places of claw strike. You...lose steam after the tenth. More approach to stand in lines -- and they give no resistance as you slay them. You pause your fighting, instead poking one directly in the chest with a normal finger.

It does nothing.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: May 09, 2020, 10:12:20 pm »

I have been waiting for the perfect moment to note this album I think fits this setting as well. Or maybe just fits Phoenix.

FIXMBR, by MBR.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: May 09, 2020, 10:18:06 pm »

Do you guys/voices in the head think that these plague beings recognize us as a colosuss or whatever?

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: May 09, 2020, 10:25:30 pm »

I have been waiting for the perfect moment to note this album I think fits this setting as well. Or maybe just fits Phoenix.

FIXMBR, by MBR.

Ooh. I like this.

Something approaches from the distance, vaguely mand shaped, were man sculpted from chrome with a rictus mask of a human's face impossibly stretched over its features. It lifts its hands towards you -- the universal sign of someone unarmed. Its movements are odd. Sometimes it seems to trip over itself. Other times it forgets to lift one of its feet. It acts like a puppet with cut strings.

[I̸s̷ ̸i̷t̷ ̴n̴o̵t̷ ̶c̸o̵n̵s̵i̷d̴e̵r̷e̸d̷ ̵r̷u̵d̶e̵ ̶t̷o̷ ̶k̶i̷l̷l̸ ̴a̷n̷ ̷'̵h̶o̶n̴o̸r̵'̵ ̶g̵u̷a̵r̸d̶?̸] It doesn't speak, not really. Instead, its voice echoes through your head with constrained emptiness. The language is one you recognize -- High Empyrean touched with the archaic.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: May 09, 2020, 10:30:52 pm »

[I apologize, as I was not aware that they were waiting for you. To whom am I speaking? I am Phoenix.]

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: May 09, 2020, 10:41:36 pm »

[S̵̢̨̡̨̨̧̧̨̧̧̢̨̢̡̨̢̧̨̢̡̡̢̢̡̛̛̛̗̞͍͕̜̮̪̯͓̭̺̫̹̩̱̖̝̳͕̰̝͙͖̠̙̪̲̲̹̱̱̦̻͙̲͍̝̠̣̬͔̯̦̠̗̞̪̝͔̙̻̭̣̬͖̠͕̳͕̤̺̗̮̞̤̹̹͙̪͕̬͙̖̟̥̺͔̗͖̜̣̭͈̳͓͔͚͈̼͖͚̘̭̻͎̣̳̦͚̹̗̮̫͎̘̖̩͇̱̣̹̼͕͇̪̝̮̜̮̙̻̻͖̦͖̮̹̦̩͇̟̞͚̝̰̤͓̟̞͕͚͙̦̥̜̮̗̜͖͙̞͙̤͍̣̼̩͔̭͕̺͇̲͕̺̳̺͕̲̳̻͇͇͓̞̦͓̳̤̝̤̗̮̰̰̙̦̥̠̠͙̜̗͚̥̠͚̱̩̩̭̖̻̞̜̱͕͎̣̝̖͍̫̰͖̖̤̖͙̞͗́̆̋̈̉̀͌̃̽̾͑͌̿̏̔͊͒͂͒̌̒̅͒̈́́̄̀̓͆́̓̓͛͋́͋͌̽̀̍͑̑̍̌̓̎̽̿̿̇̏̈́̅͋̊̍͑̅̏̓̽́̎̓͂͑̽̓̎̃̌̿̅̽́̓̐̓͌̑͛̔̓̈̋̈́̏̏̊͌̈̇̈͒̐̐͂̏͊̅͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅt̸̨̡̧̡̧̧̢̨̡̡̡̢̧̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͍͙̳̩̼̞̝̟̖̪͎̳̮̳̭̩̩̙̳͔̯̩̞̜̗̫̭̟͎͓͚̪̖͉̙͎̜͖̬̘̲̝̼̥̗̹̮͎͚̲͔͍͙̯̻̗̪̦͓͔̭̦̦͈̠͇͙͈̣̠̜̭͍̦̹͔̣̮̣̹̘̥̻̣̖̞̻̺̘̗̲͓͉̙͉͈̰̞̞̬̮̼͍̹̖̲̦̖͈̥̲̼̯̯͍̯͕̗̠̙̗͙̼̱̫̩̹͈̯̟͎͍̯̞̳͇͍͙̜͕̰͙̯̱͖̹̑͌̏̈̈̔͊̉̒̌̍̽̂͆̄̿̈́̀͛̽̽̋͂̂͑̔̈́̂̈́̉̃̀́͊́̍̊̈́̈́͛̊̎̎͐̎̌̅̄̅̋̈́̃͒̍̈́̂͒͆̂̿͑̄̊͗̌̂̈́̈́̈́͊̌̏̆̈́̆̓̆́̽̈́̅͌̔̋̌́́̓̽̈́͛̆͒́͗͋̄̌͒̆̅̋͗͌͌́͌̈́̏̉̈͂̈͗͛̈́̔͛̉͊̀̈̇̏̀̐̔͆̃̓̇̓̈́̔͒͒͌̀͑͑̓̂͐͛̿̓͂̅̎̏̾̐͐̄́̇̑̍́͒̿̾͑͐́́̈́̎̂̔̊̃͘̕̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̚̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅr̵̡̢̢̡̧̡̡̨̧̨̛͖̯͈̪̳̻͍̳͚̝̬̠̫̘͎͖̰͈͕̹͉̤̺͕͔̭̜͍͔̘̳̼̗͉̩͖̮̝̖̜̩̭̼̦͚̯̬̭̮̪̲̖̞̞͉̻͓̱̺̖̥͓̟̖͖̗͙͖͕̰̩͕̯̜͍̞͓͇͔͎̙̙͓̪͖͉̣̼̜̪̟̫̞͔̣̫̰̮̫͈̗̪̲̟̝̞̤͔̠͔̱̬͙̦̣̬͚̳̰̪͔̝̻̱̰͚̫͎̫̙̠̗͐̐̄͛̋̎̎͂̒̿͒͐̄̒̍̀̉̈́͂́̐͒̉̀̄̄͊͂̿̄́̑̿́̉̊͒̐̉̈́̓́͂͊͑̈́͆͋̅͆̋̏͗̋̿͌̈̄̑͌̌̂̃̊̎̊̀̏̅̒͆̍̅̒̒̕̕̕̚̕̕̚̕͘̚͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅā̷̢̡̧̡̢̨̡̢̨̢̡̨̧̡̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̞͙̟͓̬̭̤̳̲̭̭͙̜̥̭̭̻̞̱̞͎̖͙̙̟̙̬͍͕̮͕̰̰͓̩̙̺̭̖̦̖͖̦̺͚̻̹̥̤̙̪̭̣͈̜͇͖̙̮͖͎̩̲̬̮̲̻̠͎̯͔͓̫̼̩̯̪͇͚͕͎̪̙̜̙̞̣̮̹̙̱̩͙͓͔͎̻͇̺̯̣̹͉̠͖̺͚͍͔̱͓͇͔͇̗͈̭͎͈̜͇͓̣̟̬̤̹͕̮̫̟̭͖̰̘̝̻̹̳̹̥̗͈̺̞̰̙͉̜̳̣̬̫̼̐̏̑̿̈́͑̐̊̆̅̄̓͑̈́͋͑͆͒̒́͑̓̽̽͆̿̏͑̆͆̾̀̆̔̏̋͛̈́̔̓̔̀̈͑̔͆̎̾̍́̈́͛̀̿̋̾̐̔͛̓̐̀̏̾̌͐̅̇̇̍͗̈́̀̀̈́̑̃͂͋͌̆̉̇͆̾͐͛̀̈́̍͊͆͑͐̍̑͋̐́͒́͑̾̀̑̐̈́́͛̿̔̐̓͊̎̋̌̅͛͗̑̈́̍̎̒́̄̎͊́̇̎͌̆͐̄̍̾͆͗̎̎̚͘̕̕̕̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅi̸̡̡̨̡̢̢̢̨̨̡̨̢̧̡̧̡̧̧̡̨̡̢̢̧̛̬͇͈̮͎̪̭̦͉͙̭̠̞͉̞̻̱͚͔̰̟̳̥͖̹̤̮̗͎̩̙͓̠͕̱͕̩̜̗̗̙̝̜̹̙̞͙̳̖̱͕̙̖͔͍̘̗͓̣͕̪̞̹̙̭͕̱̖̻̖͚̟͖̤̦̼͓̫̘̦̻̖͙̗̱̟̖̱̭̳̺̟̼̭̖̖̪̳̫̙͚̞͔̪̥̠̯̠͖͉̥̫͎̝̙͕͇̜̬̲̜̫͇̣̙̹̅͐͊̉́̀̀̍̎̽̎̀͊́͊̈̊̒̍̂̓̑̔́͒̿̀́́͐̀͐̆̇́͂̐̓̆̈́͋͐̈̈́̕͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅņ̴̨̢̡̧̧̡̧̢̧̨̢̧̢̢̧̨̧̨̢̧̡̢̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͚̺͇̹͓͈͓̰̠̰̥̮̟̣̞̱̖͓͓̗̟̖̻̺͓̜͖̤͖͖͈͕̪̠̞͉̲͉̯̮͖͙̜̳̯̥͓̰̲̗̗̮̺̻̘̺̖̩̙̻͓͇̺͔͎̫͍͎̗̦̼̜̝̹͙͎̞̜̯̤̖͈̠̼̮̩͓̘̱̙̥͉̹̣͇̳̝̟̮̠̱̩̥̯̥͕̭͖̤̖̙̩̟̯̩̙̹̩̭̫͍͎̱̟͍͖͓̞͇̲̗͇͎̟̙͉̥̯̻̘̻̠̠̦̼̻̞̭̘͍͖͓̻̤͖̲͈͔͕͚̭͙͙̠̝̞͓̙͙̟͖̙̺̗̫͈̣͚̤̰͇̜͈̘̙̻̙̙͍̺͖̜̼̫͙̟̺̘͔̺̱̹̱̖̬̯̱̰̩͖̖̟̫̝̗̝̪̦̗̠̪̝͈̭̈́͑̿̋̃̽̋̈͑̿͐̈̽̔̑̍̿̇̅͆̃͆̓̅͑́͆̽̏̋̃̉̀͑̑͌̅̒̔̅̏͊͌͛̈̏͊̑̎̓̔͌̎̓͂̎̑̀͐̍̿̀͑̂̈̂͒̓́̒̌͌̌̊͐͛͊̔̔̒͂̊̈́̀̾̀͗̇̋̓̀͂̋̒̎̎͛́̏͋̉̃̆͌̑̆̓́͛̓̔́͋̐͗̊̀̉̅͗̆̽͊̄̄̅̀͂̐̑̋̌̄̌̃̐͒̓̃̇̌̑̒̀̆͆̃̿̇̇̌̄͆͌͊̋̿̑͒͛̑̀̍̈́̀͑́̌͌͌́͆̈̈́̂̉͒̀͒́͑̿̀̇̔̂̂̃͆̐̈́̃̿͐͆͊̌̽̾̉̇̏̃̅̉̑͐̔́̿͐͒̓̅͛̊͂̒͛͆̐̓̀̾̇̀̂̚͘̚͘̕̕̕͘̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̨̡̡̨̢̨̡̨̨̡̢̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̮̼̫̰̘̹̙̘̘̱̪͇͇͈̬̩̪͇͔̘̺̙̰̺͔͓̼̪̘̜̣̥̗̱̮̫̻͕̘̱̰͙̠̖͙̻͚͈̘͓̯̤͔̦̥̬̹̥̯͙͉͖̞̩͈͍͉̫͓̹̬͚̗̬͙̠̲̱͓̮̜̗̯͈̱̺͎̹̟̗̰̫̺͍̏̄̍̇̐̊̀̇̐̅̌̐͒̂͂̍̊̊̋̒̓̓́̏̑̄͋̂͋̀̀͛̈́̊̑͒̂͒̾̄͌͊̏̆̈́̄̓́̏͆̃̓̉̃̐͗̈́̀͌̓̈́͊̐̅̈́̃̌̅̾̑̃̋͗̌̾̇̆̊̌̋̏̊̇̀̐͂̓̇̒̈͋̅͋̇́̌̔̀̈́̓͋̀͐̐̍̎̑̀̿̀͂͆̉̋̑̑͋́̐̇̉̇̑͛̾̽̉̈́̏̀̋̂̂͑̓̈̈̈́̾͂̂̾͆̿͐̑̀́́̈́́̎̈́͆͑̄̄̉͑̌͋́͛̿́͒̈͒͗̍̿͆̀̈́͆́͑͗̂̌͆̕̕͘̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅ1̷̧̢̨̨̡̢̧̨̡̨̨̧̧̛̛̺̻̩̗͖̝̗̺͓̬͔̘͎̪͔̜͉̞̤͇̳̭͇̤̼̜̼̦͉̙̞̬͙̱͚̺̠̬͍͈̮̰̞̼̲̞̫̦̘̤̥̜͚̯̯̦̠̞͇̳͈͈̠̖̝̬͔̰̬̳͉̬͉̮̜͕͓̯͖͉̪̝̘͍̯͍̟̫̟̘̟̳̰̰̝̻̯̣̭͉͓͇̫̟̖͎̲̹͓͇͔͍̙̜̣̞̮͙̦̰̫̜̼̫͓̝̳̹̣̦̤͙̇̅͐̎͗͒̀̉̈́̔̂͒̈̊̀̅̑͗̌̎̓͐́̆̈̈́̔͒̌̈́̔̄̐̓̒͆́̂̂̓̌̿̀̈́̔͊̽̅͊̆͑̆̓̿͐̀͊̉͗̅̈́̄̈́̈́̓̆͊̒̑̽̔̓͂̀͗͑̑͑̓̌̀͛͘̕͘͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅ1̵̨̧̡̧̨̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̤̟̦̹̭̠̥̟̻͔̙̦̭͉͎̫̜͈̳̮̤̹̺̤̥͎̹̻̻͓̺͔͎̹͙̙̮͓͓̯͔̞̭̻̝͚̺̭̦̪̱͈͇͎̬̞̲̝̭̰̫̲̜̮͙̘̗̞̻̙̬̗̬̞̗̹̣͖̩̜̱̹̮̫̻͕͔̭͙̝̱̞̱͋͑̈́̌͛͆̈́̓̈́̑̓̓̀͛̈̅̉͋̾̋̓̇̾͆̄̌̍͒͐͒̀̐̈́̎̓͂̎̊̿͂̇̌͐̈́̓͊̐̎͆͋̊̐̐̾̆͑̾̂͛͑̐̈́͌̍̉̇̐̃́̿̀̈́̈́̀̽̀̏̓̓̿̏͛́̈́͋̋̄͂̋͆̒̔͛́͌͗̑̊̐̎͊̓̄̈́̈́̒̔͆͌̀̂̾͆̾͋̽̍̈́̐͒͂͆̅̊̓̈́̓͌̏́̂̄̍̊͐͗͋͂͒̉̎̏͒̒̎̓̏̀̿̂̈̓̒̅̐͒̀͆̽͆̽̓͗̉̈́̎͐͆̎͘͘͘̚̕͘̚̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅ2̷̨̢̡̧̧̢̧̧̢̡̡̧̢̢̨̧̡̡̡̨̡̡̧̢̧̛̗̫̗͍̼͚̹͓̣̺͔̠̯̻͉͚̩̝̯̭̤̫̜͈̻̰̟̯͍̟̙͙͙͇͍̞͈̱̝̬̥̩͖̘̹̘̬̤̫̠̘̫̹̮͓̩̪̭̜͇̳͉̗̬̩͈̼͙̫̱̭̙̖͕̪̺̼͙͙̫͉̦̫̥̹̹̬̝͇̯͓̙͉̠̰̭͓̭͔͕͍̹̭͚̰̗̥̱̺̪̯̟̗̜̻̺͓͍̦̞̪̯͓̝̤͚̭̩̤̫̥̗̱̘͓̰͉͉̩͎̠̱͈̭̣͓̗̬͕͖̗̳͉̦̝͍̗̪̱̘̥̖̙͇͈̱͓͍̖̭̻̹̪̦̱̜͚͍̟͔̟̜̩͖̞̠̪̳̞̗̭̮̠̣͚͖͖̻̣͔̱͎̟̤̺̲̞̣̺̳̖̼͚͖̝̞̩̹͕̠̻̗͙͚̯̤͈͓̝̺̝͇̟̞̥̤̭̉̍͐͊́̌̽͛͑͂̑̈́͂̄̂̏̔͒̅̽͂̈́̾͆̓͒̎͋͗̈́͛̏͋̍̈́͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ] The resulting noise it produces burns away at your combined cores painfully. [W̷e̵ ̶s̵h̶a̵l̵l̴ ̸c̸a̷l̸l̵ ̴a̸ ̸c̴e̷a̷s̵e̵f̷i̷r̸e̴.̸]

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: May 09, 2020, 10:43:53 pm »

Wait, so the plague is so intelligent that they manage to make a diplomat and are now calling for a ceasefire?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: May 09, 2020, 10:45:28 pm »

Strain 112.

"[You've never given quarter before. Why should we offer you the same?]"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: May 09, 2020, 10:49:09 pm »

What is Strain 112? An altered form of the Plague?

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: May 09, 2020, 10:50:32 pm »

[By my extrapolations, it is I/we/it/they that are giving 'quarter'. Surely you need time to rebuild your strength?]

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: May 09, 2020, 10:54:29 pm »

[Doesn't the fact that you are asking for peace betray a weakness on your part?]

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: May 09, 2020, 10:55:38 pm »

[O̶n̶l̶y̴ ̸t̵h̶e̶ ̴s̶t̸r̶o̷n̶g̶ ̸c̷a̵n̴ ̵b̴e̸ ̶m̶e̷r̶c̴i̸f̸u̶l̶.̸]

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: May 09, 2020, 10:57:00 pm »

[Why do you want a ceasefire?]

Maybe that's how the different plagues differentiate themselves?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 10:59:19 pm by ZBridges »

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: May 09, 2020, 10:58:49 pm »

[T̴h̷e̴ ̵l̶e̷v̴e̵l̸s̴ ̵o̸f̸ ̸I̸n̵f̶e̷c̸t̸i̷o̵n̸ ̴h̷a̸v̸e̵ ̸r̶e̶a̵c̶h̴e̸d̴ ̶a̶ ̴l̶o̴w̴ ̷e̵n̶o̴u̴g̵h̵ ̶l̸e̵v̷e̷l̷ ̶t̷h̴a̸t̴ ̴y̶o̴u̸ ̶a̵r̶e̷ ̵o̶f̶ ̵n̷o̵ ̵t̸h̸r̶e̶a̸t̴.̶]

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: May 09, 2020, 11:00:00 pm »

Odd... Infection shouldn't be a threat to the Plague, right? Unless Strain 112 is something else?
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 381