00 - Her potential has been limited by her free will- 00

I don't care.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 04, 2021, 02:28:47 am

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 381

Author Topic: McCreary's Planet -- (FINISHED)  (Read 253212 times)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McCreary's Planet
« Reply #570 on: March 12, 2020, 03:10:09 am »

She is loud because aggression is the only thing she knows.  You're stuck on this world, so you might as well protect it, and Emma will be safer if the threat is dealt with.  You are indeed more than a weapon, so don't use violence to solve your problems.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 12, 2020, 03:18:53 am »

I think I finally figured this out.

We're not a [demon.]
We bound one!
Or maybe it bound us. I dunno. Point is, we're using it somehow and it's not us.
We're kind of a mess now, but we're human and we've got a human's will
and we can still turn this around.

We have some apologies to make, and a lot to explain, and probably some grieving to do... but first, we're going to have to snap out of it. Mother Nicole's not our enemy here-- for the love of everything we've built for ourselves here, remember who we've become and let go of the las-pistol.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 03:23:09 am by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 12, 2020, 03:45:59 am »

L͉̝̙̖̺̫̺͕̭į̟̲̤͈̟͟s̼̜̯̩͢t̢̹̙é̯̯n͓̞̮̗̻ ̲̖̘͎ͅt͏̡̯͍̗̻͚̦o̮̱̹̜̕ ̵̹̘͖̮̩̖͓̭m̸͏̜e̷͙̭̦̤̮̞͎ ̶̗̠̥ỳ̨̹͔͓͖̫̫͙͓͝o͏̫̘̻̺͙͖͢u͉̬͍͡͞͡ ̝̙p̛͘҉̬̰̙̤̲̬a̛̙͍̙͚̟̼̯͈ţ̘͢ͅc̖̞̥͘h͏̝͎̤̗̟̱w̸̯̗̤͉̹͇̳͘ǫ̥̻̘̗̰̠r̳̩͎̥̹͓͉̗͝͝k͏̟̟͉ ̝̜̖̮̠͜͝0͍̙̠̕͢0͖͇̼ ̵̲̬͡͝l̮̟̖͕̮̘̺̹i̗̲̝͚̜͓͚͠t҉̴̣̣̺̣̖̥t҉̵̠l͢͏͇̞͔͉̤e̶͈ ̡̤͚͕̣̞̠͜͝g̢̨̺̬i̸͚̱̯̪̘͔̤̕ͅr̪̪̦̲̙l̴͍͖̮͙͞-̸̡͇͔͕-̗̰̭ͅ ͢͏̪̣͇͝ț̟͔̻̹͠͡h̸̷̷͉͕̥͙̺̙i̺͖̭͖̠͚̳͞ś̪̯͓ ̰͈̙̥̫͟i҉̴̦̬̺͚̹̤s̬̘̥̙̖̱͟ ̹͇̜́͝m̯̹͖͕͡ͅy҉̧̞̤̭̼͓̤͉̯ ̠̯̕͡b̺̳̟̩̝̼̕o̡̭̤͈͚̳͝d̢͔͕̲͞y̸̡̪̯̟̥͍̻!̴͔͕̬̳̬̮̠͍̀ ̷̻͔̲I̶͍̞̗͞ ̢̮͇̦w̵̤ą͉͙͖͢͡ņ͎̻ț̡̬̩̳́̕ ̴̜̯̥̖̯͢͞i̙̮̼͚͜ṯ͎̭͞ ̢̣̺͜b̩̱̥̫̮a̬̙̳̠̲̳͕ͅc̵̜̫̲̤̥͞ḱ̢̛͎̼̹̜̗̼̗-̸̧̩̹͉̘̤̝͡-̶̢͈̖͓͉̳̥̲͓ ҉̧̟̫̤̯̼͉w̻̼̙̼͝e̵̖͓̮͓̰͖̳͖̕'̸͘҉͕̹̱̼͚̫r̸̯̕̕e̢͞҉͙̝͙ͅ ͏̬̤̝̦͈͚͙̬ͅn͔̖̱̳͔̹͞ͅơ̶̭̰̜̤̩t̠̠̪̣̯̰̞͓͢ ̷̧͔͔̝͉͈͢h̻̪̤̺u̙͈̺̤̱m̴̸̯͞a̩̰̰̝̜n҉̼̤̞͉͟-͔͇̠̞͉͓͖-̗̺̜̣̯͕͈͢͝s̘̩͙̜̝͕̳̀t͏̭͕̲̻̟o͏̨̦̠͇͝p̧̣̹̲̹̠̫̱̳.̸̘̗̠͍̝̮͈̳̕͝ ̨̡͉̦̖̱̘̭̲͞ͅS̨͓͙̞̮̖̜̗̥t̢̮̥͍̜͙̥͈̦͚o̧͕̺p̨͕̰͚̳͈̲͜.̮͉̜͇͘ ̫̳͓̖͔̱͈̞ͅŞ̱̣͚͕͇͈ͅͅT̸͙̳͉O̜̫̭͈̰͖̱͜͡͝P̡̠̗͍͇͖͇̱̲͉ ͏̦͍̠T̻̤̘̙̣͢A̹̠͡L̡̳̮͎̫͍̟K҉̴̳̻͍̘͙̻̖͢ͅI̵̦̫̯̣͜N̯G̸̸̠͔-̳̗͔̝̳ͅ-̵̤͈̤́W̵̰̣͉è͚̯̣̫̭̭̖'͏̹͈̗̜ŗ̠͍͠e̸̥̝̲͕̭͞ ̧͔͔̼̖͓ń̫̠̠̗̦̼͙̀̕o͉̟͘t̗̕ͅͅ ̛̬͎̘̜̲̣̟m̵̵̰̝͓͚͚̙͙ḛ̴̢̫͖a҉̗̹̼͖̱̻̱n̹̙̮͟t̡͓̗͖̺̟ ͏̨͖̩͎̗̲̲̕t͇̞͎͈̙͚̟̞̘͠o̵͓̭̦̯ ̺̲͍͘b͓̳̱è̡͖̝͚̬͓̖̖̯̻ ̵̹h̷̺̙̞̳̗̗̦̹e̴̦͙̘̰̺͓͇͞r̷̴̹̖̘̫͈̥̭e̢̺̲̞̝͚͘͢-̶͖̳͜-̶̰̙̲̣̕ ̛͏̶̣͔̪̥̯̹F̣͍̜̰A̲̪̥̺̳̕͟͝Ţ̣̞̤͠ͅH̵̲̲E̵̙̻͕͓͔͈͔͓R̶͏̯̺̟͓̝ ̵̞̭̖̬̞̖̝͍́W̨͓̺͉̫̟̻̞̙̲A̞̳̹̺̺͢ͅN̷̛͇̦͡T̸͓̘̤̭͎́S͏̛̜̤̞ ̵̸̤͓̳̤̪̟͈U̷̘̤̬͝S͕͎̫͚͠ ̵̬͚̰̳̹̻͈̩̗̀͜T̥͚̻͕͕̣͚ͅO̵̫̘̼̹̻͟͠ ̵̯͖̩͓͙͕͎͎́͢F̷̺̰́͟I͎̤̮̖̠̙͠G̴̮̱̹͍̕ͅH̷̬̰̤̫̮́T͝҉̶̲̮͍͇̫̹̗̖ ̞̮͓̩̻̬̭̜͝ͅ0̘͇͕̻̰̮0̸͕̠͙͔̤̟̤͜ ̟̲͈̝̦̙́N̯̤ò̷̘͍̪t̪̗̗̗̥̘͖͠ ̟͢w̢̳̖a͔͞͞ͅs̵̨̡̫̲͎͈̫t͈͓̠̭e̤̹̣͔̼͙̞͠͞ ̷̠̖̹̫̦͞o̩̮͉̦̱̻͖̩͖͜u̞̩̱̦̻̹̩̱͈r̼͇̼̲͎̤ ̦̮͘ͅt̷͕̟͜͡i̞̺̫ṃ̧̖͍̭̖̗͙̹͝e̷̡̘̼̻̯ ̡̫͚͍̯̱h͇̣̠͜ḛ̷̪̭̠̼͜r̢̬̫̙͔͇̬͎̘̭͜e̲̼̻̤̩̦͝ ̵̟̕ͅo̬͔͟͡ǹ̴̰̫ ̴͎̱̘̫̯̱͓͜a͇̖̼̻̤̕ͅ ̡̼͎s͉̳̳̣̤̼̟t̶̲͍̦͞u̠̗͇͍̳̠͈͘͟p͚̠͠i̴̢͓̱̭͉͓͉͇͟d̡̥̞̺̥͈̲̩̥͠ ̸̨̧͉̳̩l̢̢͍̪̼̤̲̣͟i͎̬̩t̶̝͈̬̪t̻͉̱̥̙͕͖̜͡l̢̦̥̯e̦̱̝̙̰̱̳̠ ҉̰͙̩͍̭̤r̞̻̻̫̫̱͇͠͞o̴̱̣̙̲̘̜c̻̙̘ͅk̨͉̭̺͜!̡̻ ̻̩̥͈̣̮͜H̦e̵̦̲̦̦͎̺̞̜'̵̱̼͕̤͇̯͚͎̪͢s̰̺̹̩͚͖͖̟͟͠ ͕͈̪̪͔̟̕͜ͅd̬͔͜ẹ̮͍͘͞a̵̝̣͚d̵̞͠ ̹̯̱̦ͅb̺̺̀e͓̫̘͉͇̘͡c̡͚͎̮͔a͏̡͉͕̭̼ù̬̫s̡̳͎̟̪̫̭̹̕͝ͅe҉҉̵̩̹͕̞̜̗͔̺͇ ̡̹̜̠̺̙̤o̷̶͖̦̰̪͓̟͘f̖̳̩̝̼͠ ̶͓͔̣͖̲̲̣͎ͅu̝ş̪͍͍̞̙,͇̱̣͈͙̟͇ ̥͇̤d̷̮̣̖͍͔̦o͚͎̩͚͔͕̭͈n̵̸̩̗͇̩̮̖'̴̗͈̺̤ţ͇͉͙͇̬̻̜̪̹ ͏͍̯ý͏̛̬̤o̩͠u̶͕̠̘̘͘͢ ̶̜͓u̧͏̞̟̠̥ṇ̡̢̰̮̬̰̬͔͘d̢̟e̢̼̹̗͍r̶̨͔s̠̱͔̮͔̞̤̺̞͠t̞̟̲̰̼͝a̴̢̞̲̟ǹ̶̺̳̝̖̹̙͎d͢͞ͅ?̷͉̪̫̘̟̺̱̘͜!̛̞̠̭̤̦͕̕ ҉̪̗̪͎͖ͅW̷̨͉̥̼͎̺̲ͅE̢̧͎̝̰̺̞'̢̡̫͔̮̘̙̬̕Ŕ̢̰͇e̹͔͔̙̳̟̭ ̨̘̭̩̕͟t͝҉͕͔͖͚̯̩o̸͙o̡̳͔̥ ̶̻̱̰̮͎͍͟ͅw̵̵̦̣͠e̖̩̟̯͝a̟͈͔͈̗k͏̴̤̲̲̘͚̮!̡̮͇̭̬̦̰̖̼̬͠͡

The door opens, and you are unsurprised when you see Brother Hop has a gun pointed at you, struggling desperately to hold Emma back from the room.

[18] Emma looks shocked at you, her eyes filling briefly with revulsion and fear. E͖̙͎̘̭͈̯͈̖͎̙̤̕͢͠M̛̪͈̳̣̩̭̰̳͇͍̺͈̕ͅM̶̢͏̵̛̤̗͖͔̝A̴͚̮̠͈̪̖͖̺͈̱̝͟͞-̧̛̞͚̹̤͓̜͕̠͎̙͈̤͔̭̹̼͎̗̕͢͞-̸̧̜͍̦͍̬͕̺͎͔̲̤͚̕͢ ̢̢̛̲̝͉̪̼͕̩̥͝w̧̢҉̛̙͙̭͈͉̱̖̳̳è̡̛̞͖̙̠̹̘̥̺͍̠̻̰̙̮̺ ͞͏̨͔̺̫̲̣͓͕͖͍̗͈̳̗͖̬ͅͅd̴͚̟̤̗̘̣͍̞͙̖͎̦͍̖̮̥͉͢ͅo̡̧̟̖̳̬̻̫͓̼̥̫̮̟ͅṉ̷̡͎̭̫͈̩̰̝͖͓̥̪̻͝͡ͅ'̸̹̺̝̝̣̣͚̬͘͢t͏̮̯̬̱̰͍̻̲̝̰̜̪̝͎̩̲̥͈̕͟ ҉͉̠̭̱̤̥̘̦͉̖̻̳̀̀͢͡n͠҉҉̴͉̤̥̝̗̞̥̘͜ę̷̸̨͉͍̣̤̜͖̟̲̝͕̟͚̥e̸̷̤͕̺̺͈̰͎̥͓͖̤̬̮̞d͇̩̯͎̣͚͖̪̝̙̀̀͜ͅ ̸̢̜̫͍͎̫̦͇͘E̸͉̟̫̫̜͈̟̭̰͎͔͓͎̱͈͕͙m̸̰̟̫̜m̢̥̙̰͎̲̮̩̗̠̹̗͍̙̯̣̟̼͠ͅa҉̵̷̵̦̫̫̜̣̯͝ ̦̪̩̖͍͇̲͉̞͘͟t̵̬̲̪̣̗̦̭́ǫ̷̨̖̙̟̠̯̝̞̰̬͕̮̞̱ ̷̧̩̟̘̻͙͈̱͈̭̀̕͝s̷҉̱̭̣̙̤͎̺͇͔̰͔͕̹t̵̕҉͏̘̩̲̜͚̫͎̫̘̖̙̳̣̥͍̬̠͝o̕͟͏̧̖̘̤̠̦̠̬̻̞̭̮͡p͏̜̣̫̺̭̬̜̹̩̞̀͜ ͏̵̜̖̺̕ͅt̨̢̜̖̲̝̜͕͕̺̼̤͟͢h̸̡̛̳͓͙͓͚̝̪̪̳͇̦̼͈͝ḙ̛̘̞̳̬̮̹̦̰͞ ̡̛̙̝͍̪̫̫̪͉͘͝͡ͅn͏̸҉̧̩͇̯̖̲̠̤̻̜̙i̴̡̧̪͚͎̖̲̟̥̯̖̫͎̥̻̞̼̳̝͟͞ͅͅǵ̴͍͕̣̝̹̱̦͕͔͖̥͉͓̩͎̳̭̮ͅh̶͖̟͈͔̰͈͘͞t҉̩̯̰͉̤m̶̞͇̯̞͓̱̠͉̜̥̳͈̘̀ͅa̢̪̘̹̯̞̙̜̭͕͎̺̦̻͍̕͝͡r̡̛̖̱̼̼͖̻̫̭͈̻ͅe͟҉҉̶̦̫͈̼̪̮͙͍̬͇̳̬̦́ͅs͠҉͈̟͓͙̻̳̹̺̤̭̗̩̬ͅ,͝͏̷̰̥̱̻͈̮͖͇̗̞͎͔͍̥͉̩͘ͅͅ ͟͟҉̸̫̩̲͔̯̝̺̱͘I̴̸̷̤͕̙͎̬͇͔̟̜̙͘͜ͅͅ ̸̤͇̙͎̘̥̘̳͔̭̙̠̭̲̖͉̟ͅp̵̥̼͓̳r͈̮͙̭̰͉͍̀͢ͅò̵̴̢͖̞̭͈̳̻͉͍̥̟͕̖̝̝̩͔͟m̼̝͈̰̦̹͖̹̘̗̪̪͔̲̬͜͢i͏҉̛̭͈̪̹͖̗̪͠s̶̜̩̹̘͕͝e̞͔̰͉̲͕̟̙͖̹̤̘̖̭̮̺͔̳̖͟͝-̸̷̴͖̮͍͚͙̳̙͜͞ͅ-̶͚̘͚̘̺͟ś͏͓̘̠̩̜̭̣̘̙̟̦̰̞͕̺͓̥ͅh̢̛̠̦͉̼̣͜͞͞o̷͜҉̢̹̲̮͉̗͈̬͇̙͙̪̦͈͉͈̞̰̟͞ͅơ̛͙̼͖͙̹̠͖̱̟͉̺̠̖͙͘͡t̶̲̤͖̪̼͇͈̘͎̰͠ ͟͡҉̘̞͙͙̙̖̺̮͍ͅh̶̡̠̦͙̤̖̘̣͎̘̠͖̰͇̩̮̣̕͝ͅͅe̵͏҉͉͙̟͓̱̪̰̱̘̥̜̘͈̼̱̳̣͟ͅŗ̶̡͈͍̩̗̜̼͙͕̱̳͕͎̲́-̢҉̰̜̹̫̯̗͎̦̱̱͘ ̛͍͎͓̲̥͔͖̥͉͍͕̬̼͉̗̦͎̀͢s̵̡҉̶̺̘̹͓͎̲̳h̴̨̠̦̼̰̻̙͖̲̪̩͡ơ̟͇͖͓͖̗̩̫̼̺̲̤͚̩͈͔ͅo͉̤͈͎͇̞̫̠̜̹̬͟͞ͅt̸̺̤͔͇̥͚͈̀̕͡͡ ̴̷̨͎̗̹̖̫͎́͡ḩ̶̶̧̗̺̰͙͈̲͈͖̠̹͔̺̮̘é͉̱̫̖̲͔͓̱̞̦̜̤̪͎̯͖͝r̶̨͕̞͍̞̪̩͞ ̵̷̢̺̭͎͚͇̩̙̠̙̟̥̯̮͈̬̬͠d̴̼̖͔̥̪̖̙̀͞ò͙̩͈̳͇̖̫̬̱͇̻͍̟̘͇͇̲w̥̱̖̩̩͈̼̲̦̰͖͔̪̹̤̳͉͝n͏̛̼͓̯̼̘̳̥̪͟͞͠!̛̣͈͍̥̲͍̻̤̰͡ ̡̢̡͕̝̗̘͕̤̘͎̭͇͓̕͢ͅḺ̴̵̫͎̠̤̘̩̥̖̭̟̠̕͝ͅơ͏̭̱̻̦̤͉̼̘̤̺̘͚̗́o҉͉̺̖̖̖̥̝͢͟ḱ̡̞͔̝̟͍̱̦̺̘̻̯͕͔̪̩̭̥̗̀ ̷̣̦̼̲̱̮̳͢ͅa̡͏̰̤̯͉̝̺̱̥̖͍̟̙͎͍̼͚ͅͅt͏̸̙͈̗̗̭̫̻̜̮͙͔̲̞̼̀ͅ ̴̸͕̩̤̳̙̭͈͞h҉̯͔̯̘͔̮͝͡e̕҉͈̦̖̭̥̠̫̜̘̯̝̱̗̟͙͢ŕ̡̥̪̪͖̤̹͕͟͞,̸̧̠̟͙̦̼̞̳͖͈̤̲̙͇̥̜̩̀̕͡ ̷̢̧͓͇̱̺̯̣͜l̸̛͙̱͈͔͔͎̲̹̬̹̰̙̰͉̙̼͜ǫ̤͔̺̦̰̜̞͈̱͉̰o͟͏̧̠̫̣̦̭͚̠̗͕̩̙̯͎͇͈̹̭̱̞͡͞k̴͚͉̩̬̤̠͓̹͡ ̶̨̟̳̩̪̜̝͖̝͖͙̝͓͚̝̙̞͎͇͡a͢҉̺̤̰͉̟͈̺̠ͅt̛̼̱̯͉͎͢͝ ̪̠̬̳̞̱͖̗͉̀͘͜͠h̨͈̮͖͕̺͢͠͠o̴̹͇͍͈͈̘̲̼̥̮͔̲̕͜͝͠w͢͡͏̺͎̻̪̀ ͏҉̙͔̥̯̫̪̣͎̟̗̝̟̜̜̙̥̜̪̘ś͇̩̬̲̺̹̰͉̰͇͎̖̥̖ͅh̴̸̭̲͎͎͎̠ͅe̛̻̳̜͇̙̜ ̷̫̗͍̱̻͚̥͓̤̱͖͎̻̙̪̲̹̹l̤̫̯̼̬̮͎̼̻͓̗͎̕͢ͅờ̤̟̮̖͓̝̦͈̀o̤̫̤̠͎̭̜͢͟͢͝ͅk̵̨̫̙̮̞͎̠̰̯̪̫̭̝̼̟͉͈s̢͏̝͔͓̻͈̦̠̣̺̩ͅ ̸̷͕̟̩̳̭̳̱͟ͅa̡͎͍͎̫̬̖̱̣̫ţ̛̳̱̣̪͙͎͖̳͎̘̮͜͝ ̧̛̝̩̜̥͖̥̬̬̯͙̭͙̫̗͠ͅỳ̸̸͉͍̻̩͔̪ò̶̹̱͚͕̘̳̠̟̱̘̲̱̪̲͙̘ͅṵ̴̧̻̹͓̻̱̲̜̰̘̳̖̹̯͖͍̮̞͢͠ͅ-̷̴͓̞̼̩͇͔̯͔̲̞̩̻̭̝̰̣̰͝͞ͅ-҉̵̭̲̹̤̘̬͇̮͓̬̖̀̕͝ ̧̙̯̻̫̹̖̯͇̺̦͖͉͕̰͖͓̭̟͞t͎̼͓̪͚̥͖̩̝͟͝h́͞҉̲̬̟̤̰̰̖̰̦a̴̴̬̫̹͚͕͉̤̜͇͍͓̺̣͈̙̙͝ͅͅt̷̢̧̡̠̳̳̞͘s̵҉̩̠͓͍̬͈̳̙͍̜͟ͅ ͏̨̖͍̳̜̪̼̹̗̻̦̮b̷̷̧͕͓̳̘̜̪̳̮̘̱͖͚͉̳̪̠̗͘ͅę̫͙̳̬̻̤͚̲͔̰͔̦̫͜c̷̪̬̦̰̯̫̪̠̘̱̟̞̯̼̠͠a̧̰̟̠͍̮̩̮͜͝͝ù̹̞̱͙̼͇̟͕͝͞s̞͍͚͚̻͔͘͘ȩ̧̛̮̪̣̲̲͉̯̝̮̬̲̮̭̗͜ ̷̶̷̧̗̘͉͚̠͉̯̞̮̟͚̗͈͚͍̪̥̙͡y̢͈̭̦͎ò̻̤̪̝̩̳̠̹̲̬͍͓̳̳͈u̴̱̮͓̞̕ͅ'̢͠͏̛҉̹̻͔̹̦ṟ̨͔̖̪̯̪̣̱̀̕͠e̢҉͍̹͉̜̫̣͇̠̗̫̮̩͉̻̙͈ ̷̲͔̻̼̯̰̙̱̯̀n̸̴̡̮͚̪͉̫̥͔͟͠o͏̷͍̰͕͕̝͔̱̻t̨҉̼̙̞̪̜͔̕ ̥͙̲̞͍̹̖̤̗̣̤̝̪̱͖̝͔̥̭͘͜͢͝ŕ̸̨̙̬̜͎͍͔̫̼̯̜͕̤͎̯̺͍̝̱͘e̢̛҉͠҉̦̥̪̤̮̭̤̺̲a̷̛̜̙̩̖̣̘̬̞̯͢ĺ̡̳̮̼͓̳̫͓̮͝-̧͡͏̫̖̙̠͟-̩̳͍͕̳̳̻̭̙̀ ̡҉͢҉̛̭̱͓͈̗y̶̳̠̯͕͟͝͡͞o͈͓̗̟͇̰͇̭̝̝͖̟̙͈̼̯͟͞u͜͏̲̲͕̻̥̬̪̭̼͕͍̞̞̠͎̘̣͖̀̀ͅ'̴̸̭̟͓̙̺͖͉̀͡r̸̢̢̟̠̹͔̳̣̬͓͜͝e̸̸̬͚̣͈͔̳̹̮̮̟͔ ̹̪̥̠̙̣̩̬̻̖̘͝à͉͕͚̣͍̯̝̹͍̮̣͎͠ ͖͔̤̘̘̬̜̟͍̹̮́̕͜͡͠p̵͠҉͕̼̲̩̝̼̺͍̯̦̤͍ỳ̭̫͕̬͚͉̩̯͉̹͔͘͟s̶̢̛̠̱̰͙̠̣̞͘c̴̀͟͢͏̰̘̲̦̝̱̲̲͇̮̞̰̩̘̟̬h̷̡̲͕̟̩͎̣̘̬̠͇͎̞̟̺̱̘͢ͅͅo̶͉͓͓͙̠̫̮̻̟̦̻̹̮̘͔̱͝͡͝ͅs͞͏̸̭̠̺͕̫̘͙̱̱̤̮ͅi̴̴̢̭̙͔̣̥̙̼̲͙̦̼͍̦̰̜͎ś̖̣̟̙̟̣̖̤͕̥͔͔͎̠̹̹̟͎͟!̦̳̩͟͠͝͡

There are no words from her, no condemnation, no wild accuasation.-- she crosses the room in one quick stride and wraps her arms around you in a tight hug. You're not a weapon. You are Pheobe Gainer. This is your lover, Emma Thornton, the too-smart girl with blond hair. This is your grandmother, Nicole Gainer, who gave you a life, a full name, where before you lived on the streets, long before she knew you were a demon to use as a weapon. Why- why-

You collapse to the floor, too heavy for Emma to hold up. Nicole attempts to prise the gun away, but-- K̷̪̰̞̟̟̝̺̣̜̤͘͞͠͡Į̶̷̶̣̞͈̫̩̜͙̳͔L̵̫̱̯̗̼̣̗̟̙̖̮̩̬̮̕L̶̢̛̠͎̭̞̭̰̤̰̯̦̫͉̪̯͍͘͠ͅ ̵͚̠̮̣̗̯͕͓͈͙̩̤̜̥͉̬̖͓̥͜͟͠H̶̵́҉͇̝̹̪̝͇ͅȨ̭̘͉̕͜ͅR͞҉̼̗̰͓͔̪̼̰̥́.͏̪̜̟͇̭̜̩̠̫̗́...

"[angel], what's happening to you?" Emma whispers, softly, stroking your hair, your face. She's on the verge of tears. You notice she's bleeding-- no you're bleeding- when did-- Everything begins to fade to black as a cold voice intones.

Ḻ̡̪̠͕͓͚̮i̘͍̭͍̖ͅm͠ͅb͇͓̪͚͚̲i̙͙̬̣͢c҉̠ ͉̩͚̬̤̗͝ͅs͈̥̼̗y̷͇͓̞̯s̵͖ṭ̷̙e̳m̡͎͉̪͉̞ͅ ͍̫͠o̜̜̟͚v̴e͖̫̥̦͎͇̺ŗ̹̮̗̳̻̺̝l̜͎͔̲̪̟ơ̻̭͉̼̱a̡͈̩̱͕͓̪d̻̮͇͇ ̕d̲̝é͇͈͇̰̘̖͈te̶̼̝̻̺̤c̢̜t̹̗͇e̟̟̞ͅd͡ͅ.͠ ҉̝̭̤͎̗P̴͙͔͚̩r͇̥̜̰̰̗ob̗̟ab̢i͈͓̱l͏͚̥i̢t̩͇ͅy ̨̹o̹̘͙f͙ ̯̗̭̼͎ca̧̠̫̫̦̣̥̪t͙̙̪̞a̟͇̼c̱͍͕̱̥l̞̲͘y̮̘̟̻̠͢s̴̠̪̗m͢ì̖͉̦̘c͙̬̦̝̭͟ ͓̩̻̟̜̮d͈͇̭i̫̗͙̩̞s̵͚͔̩̫̙c͚͡h̫̪͡a̢̠͈̳̤͇̣͙r̴̼̯g͎̭̞̩̱͚è̙̳ͅ:̧̮̳͈̳̠̺̩ ̦h̸̻̘̜̦i̱̳̼̦̤̞g̷͙̪ḩ̙͚̦̣̳̰.̕ ̧̺̞̬̬̙S̤̺̳̦̟͉̳i̩̮̝̲̥͜ͅt͇̠̙̺͘u̡a͖̜͓̥͇t̨̳̗̙͙̺͍i̯̼̼̟o̧̟̫͎n̬͡a̝͔͔͙̮̣l̖̖̣̪͖ ̫̠͎̭̫̱̯s̵a͎̭̗̺̗̕f̞̦̦̦͞ȩt͍͙͓͢ͅy͍ ̩̱̼̬l̬͖̩̜̗̗̗e͔v̠̩͎̟͖e̴̯̦̭̞͕̖l̤̮̺͔͍:̠h̗͕̥͔ḭ͔͔͎͈͈̫͜g̵̯̘̼̭h͔͍̩̲̦̩̯.̻̹̩̮̭̭ͅ ̸̜͔̭̼Cu͔̖̣̜̘r͚͇͕̮͙̖͉r͕͍̮̖̫̬͜e̝͓̦n̮̳̞t̳̹̝͕̻͙ͅ ̭͔̬̭̦̹̹̕P͇͉̤̹͎r̻ͅͅͅi̧̩̯̹o͎̥̝͜r̭i̙͎͓͎t̼͖̟͓̤̜͟y̢̳̠͎͖̘̦ͅ ͘M̨͔͔͍̤ͅi̲͉̝̫͈ͅs̛̲͇̻s͙͜i̶̹̰͈̲ͅǫ̜͖̜ņ͈̝̮̳͍:̵͎̪̳̰ ̷̻Em̻̹̀m͕a̱͇͇͔ ̖͙̼͚Th̝̱͍̦̩o̟̰̩͜r̢̯n̟̞̱̠̪͜t̠o҉̭n̯̼̫̲'̖͖̺͡s̢̼̻̤ ̫S̢͎̲u҉r͏̤̝͍̭͕̺v͚̗̤̰͍i̗̥͕̩v̮͇̳ͅa̹̼̮̫̘͇l̤̣̝͉.̝̩ ̤̖͈̬̱͓P̴͉̠̫̭ͅr̨̘̞̪̞͖̯̥ị̷ó̠͔̜͙͖r͖̦̫̻̻i̬̩̤͖̠̱͟ͅt̝͇͘y̧͓͔͕͎̩͇͕:̼̳͕̳̜̗C͚͙̲͖o̱̮͡n͏t̤̪̩͎̮ḭn̖̯̺̩̯̣u͖e͙̬d̛̲̟̘̟̟̮͈ ͍̣̯̣̖͍S̴̗͕̦͙̲̣̯u̫̟̲r̷̜̦͓v̧̬͍̬͎i̸̭͎ͅv͙͕̙̫̤̻a̜͖l̪̗.̛̪0̱̙͚̠0̞̙̦̞̘͎
̗̟̭̱̭͓̯A̛̱̭ḑr̹̪̤͢e͙n̮̬̳̝̺ạ̱͉͎l̫̳͕̯̣i̳̺͇̹̼n̙̭e̮͓̯͍̘ ̫̹̯̱l̺̣̫͍͉͉ͅe̗̻̖̲͡v̘͟el̪̭̼̯͟s̝̭͇͎̲̩͝ ̩̭́sp̥i̱̩̖͇̞k̸͕̞̖̯̝in̢̠̹͉̥̱̭̱g̡̺̹̣̲͇̹ ̩͎̩̮̖͔ṷ̞͉͙̩̼͘nc͔̹̪̖̹̟̀o̴͉̮̙̹̘n̲͈̼̼tr̟̝̦̖o̙̫͠l̴̜͍̥̟̮͖͈l̬̗͚̦̰̺a̸̰b̮̜̗̭l̵̤͖̗̭̜y̝̣̘̭ͅ.̙̳̠͙̟͍̯̕0͉͙̖̲0
͟N̻e̢̜̹r͕̯̦̝̮v̗͈̼̗͞ͅo̸u̺̖̲s̭̮͈̱̻̗ ̙̲̼s͈̖͚̜y̗͙͕̩̺s̶̯̮͕̪̘̗͇t̲͇̹ẹ̟m̤͍̺̤̺̺̟ ̞s͖̲h̪̦̗u̗͔̪͖t͕ͅd͡o̠̤̩̫̖͉w̧͙ṇ̺ ̬͙įn͈̱͚̬͍i҉̩t̬͔͉̪i͈̞͎̮̕ͅa̭̻͙̻̙t̶̫e̶̗d͙̕.̘̫͞0͙͡0͢

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 12, 2020, 03:46:30 am »

>END OF ACT 1 (Awakening) -- Completed.
>>Mental State: Replaced. Compromised.[terminate project? y/n - n]
>>Humanity: High.
>>Control: Low [lower than forecast standards. terminate project? y/n - n]
>>Physical Health: Needs higher caloric intake, signs of [redacted] starvation present. Brain damage still present.
>>Situational Understanding: Low.

Whew! That was fun. Let me know what you guys thought, ACT 2 is going to go a little differently than I first imagined, that's for sure.
Let me know if there's anything I can do to improve the game and ACT 2!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 04:00:07 am by 19_EgarAlnis »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 12, 2020, 03:50:40 am »

That was awesome.  I don't have any suggestions at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 03:54:47 am by ZBridges »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 12, 2020, 04:21:59 am »

That went very poorly, very fast.

As for the game I can't think of anything that needs improvement.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 12, 2020, 06:03:50 am »

It is fun like it is, Act w will surely be interesting, just out of curiosity, how did you expect it to go?

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 12, 2020, 02:03:29 pm »

I kinda expected you guys to go all murder-hobo and explore the world as a vigilante/outlaw. Imagine my surprise when you joined the church and bettered yourself instead.

Any other questions before we continue?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 02:37:42 pm by 19_EgarAlnis »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 12, 2020, 03:44:41 pm »

No more questions

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 12, 2020, 07:48:33 pm »

This whole thing has been-- stunning. I've never been so tense playing a suggestion game. It's sickening, is the tension-- I know already I'll have this story on my mind months after it ends, however it ends.

In short: do not terminate project.   ;)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 07:59:33 pm by Superdorf »

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 12, 2020, 08:46:52 pm »

This whole thing has been-- stunning. I've never been so tense playing a suggestion game. It's sickening, is the tension-- I know already I'll have this story on my mind months after it ends, however it ends.

In short: do not terminate project.   ;)
agreed project continue

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 12, 2020, 10:36:18 pm »

Act II:Ancient Enemies

There was nothing, then, there was a dream. A fitful awareness that drives your injured brain to conjure images of soothing experiences that remind you who you are. Emma. Mother Nicole Gainer. Grandmother. Brother Hop. Uncertain. Eric: Nuisence--

Pheobe Gainer, a patchwork girl rests, and you drift in and out of memories of her life, solidifying with a diverted process of the mind. A core of concepts, compressed into an incredibly small amount of already small space. Between atoms, fractures of words that cut into the very heart of existence, rending data into being.

An awareness rests below you, and one rests below that.

The one below is a harsh surface of anger, of trauma, of regret and fear and loss. A lifetime of loss with no one to turn to cope. But its weak, willpower diverted simply to continued existence. Too many fractures, too many damages to identity to do anything more than nurse its wounds. One defeat was all it took before you were cast like trash into the void.

Beneath this sun-bright ball of anger is something else. Something too impossibly cold. It exists overall, your f̧̧̣̞̱͙̼͎̭r҉̺̲̱̪̳̳̠̙͜͜͝͡ͅo͖͍̫̮͓͓̣͈̺̻͓̭̮̻͘͝͞z̛͏̩͍̟͖̮̮̬̥̪̯̟̯̗͕̣e̢̡̛̘̥̞̻̠̯͉̼̲̜͟͠n̴̘̖̮͎̬͚̪͙͞ ҉͏̨̘̹̥̩̲̟͠m̡̡̥̞̰͓̟̟͉̳̙̦a̻̳̼̻̹̞̟͘͜ś̡̤͍̲̦͍͢t̰̥͍̫͎̤͓̖̝̭̳̱̲͘͠e̶̦͎͚̗̫̣̖͙͕̗̩̲͔̗͙̱̦͕͢ͅr̷͔̹̖̞͝ that drips with the antithesis of existence, twisting time around it. An abysmal ink that changes the very data of the universe, twisting it to
ḭ͙̼͉ͅt҉͚̖̥͍s͎̠'̝
-----your will.
It was aways your's, but now it isn't. For now, it serves itself, like a dying beast.

Pheobe Gainer wakes up.

It's not true consciousness, you realize, nor is it sleep. Its something in between, and it drags on. You realize you're hyperventilating. Your lungs crushing themselves with the deep gasping breathes you take. Your eyes aren't processing the light--your brain goes into panic mode.

Your heart begins to race out of sync as your brain cannot process how to keep it pumping. You receive an injection. Then There was nothing, then, there was a dream.

They're trying to kill us. Serves us right for trying to befriend these savages.

W̶̴͙͍̙̭̪̩̱̙̼̮̮͖̮͘͘͞ę͎̮̫̹̻̰̀̀͟ ̸̷̡̨̡̭̬̘̻̣̜̱̘̥̣͇̲̙͇͉̱ȩ͏̶͉̼̟̜͎̤͈͎͉̫̫̦͍͇͕̗͍̫x̵̡̼̳̭̜̠̳̲̦͙͎͔̪̠͍͝͡i̵̢̬̳̱̹̲̬͖̝̣͘͜ͅs̢̥͎̘̠͕̖̥̠̪̯̰͇̜̜̫̬͠t̨̹͎̳̟̩̺̭͇̻͇̝͎̣̮̱̘̰̰̕͝͝.̧̡̰͓̦͇̬̜͖̤̙̕ͅͅ0̷̷̢͉̝͙̹̖̭̰͓͕͚̰̼̬̹̕ͅ0̴̴̡̘̺̞̹͓͞

You exist. We suffer.

S̡̨̡̭̮̮̝̗͞ĺ̴̸̢̫̠̼͔̞̭̱̙͖̜̲̠͎̲͉ȩ̶̳͕̭̞̲͕͈̩̪̦̞̲̟̳͙͍̠͓͔̕ȩ̕͝҉͎̣̩͡ͅp̢͝҉̢͔͓̜̣̯̥̣̣̝̩̘̫͇ͅͅ.̧̝̻̠̣̖̞͎͓͚̖̩͉̤͚ͅ.

You stay silent for the moment. Is there something to say? Can you say anything?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 10:46:42 pm by 19_EgarAlnis »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McCreary's Planet -- Act II:Ancient Enemies
« Reply #582 on: March 12, 2020, 10:54:55 pm »

"---"

"No more ignorance."

"̶S̶̴̡h̸o̶̷̧w̶ ̶ḿ̵̶e̸ ̵w̴h̶a̷͏̷t̴ ̴̴̸Į̷̸ ̶a̶m̴.̶̴̵"̷
̵"̷S̶h̵o̷w̵ ̶m̸e̶ ̶w̶h̷o̷ ̸I̶ ̴w̷a̸s̸.̶"̴

klonk
Sigtext

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 12, 2020, 11:00:43 pm »

N̸̢̛̟̩̯͎̰̣͓̠͜o̵͝҉̞͍̭͍̖̫͈̬̦̹̥̦͕͇͍̰̫ͅ.̴̻̞̞̭̘̟͙͙̦̝͈̝̤̫̟̗̀̕ ̬̻̲͘͢͞ͅD̻̜̰̺̟̗̬̝̱̩̰͘͢͢a̢̨̺͓͎̭͉͙̥͎͍̰͉͚̟͎m҉̡̩͉̠̱͎͈͢ą̝̘̲̯̦͔̤̗̬̟̦̪͓͖̹̘̬͢͠g̶̴̯͍̠̳̻͉̭̱̩̲̬̝͓̤͞e̴̠̗͕̥̥̣̯̳̞͢d̡̨̰̣͚̳̟̞̙̤̠̥̯̙̥͔͙͈͉̀͘ͅ.̧̨̢̤̬̥̮̤͕̹̦̖̭̬̺́̀ ̵̬̼͓̘̙̥͍̗̼̖̯͔̙̝̲͉́͜͡͡ͅṲ̻̩͓͔̼̙̀͡ń̷̩̟̜͙̘̙̻ͅn̨͏̺̹̻̟̱̣̤̠̳͍e҉͖̞̱̪̰̭̮̣͡s̶̴̢̼̩̻̭̬͚̺̟͎̥͓̦͖̲ͅͅs͈̬̟̥̗̘̬̺̗̯̖͍̩̥̝͜͝e̸͚̫̗̤͓̰̳̬̰͝ͅç̛̰̤̞̳̝͔̮͜ͅe̵͚̫̖͇̟͝r̶̷̭̥͉̻̣̱̺̮̝̰̺̳̺̫̳̤̭ͅý̳͓͕͎͎̬͓͘͜.̴̶̢̛͇̭̣͉̦̖̦̞͖̹͕̲̦̻͈̺ͅͅ

We're Gods amongst the chattel. We--

Briefly, She consumes your individuality, as you consumed her's. You feel resentment. She doesn't share the memories that give her form, out of pettiness, or a desperate need to keep them safe-- to keep herself safe.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 12, 2020, 11:02:08 pm »

Alphira— see what your folly has wrought.  You have brought us to the brink of dissolution.  If we do not cooperate, we shall fade away.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 381