Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Hero Saga: Aftermath: First District  (Read 9771 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (IC) Hero Saga: Aftermath: First District
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2020, 09:40:16 am »

Huxley looks for something, anything at all that he could reasonably use against that thing. Preferably something he could afford to replace.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2020, 12:13:36 am »

AUBRIELLA DOWNS
"The Downs girl is secure. She says the Nanny has left. Probably looking for her, can we spare anyone to bring the woman back?"
"That is a negative, all guards are to remain at their posts."
"Copy, we'll keep Aubrie safe at the mansion."
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2020, 04:23:54 am »

Tell them that the Nanny might have gone to the park to find me, if they still refuse to go look for her start throwing a fit until they do.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2020, 04:31:36 am »

AUBRIELLA DOWNS
"The girl is throwing a fit about her nanny."
"Deal with it. We arn't sending anyone down to the danger zone."
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2020, 05:16:32 am »

Well that isn't working time for plan B, grab my flute and wait for the guards to stop paying attention to me then try to find a way out of the house.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2020, 01:44:09 pm »

Live:
Scarlet Horror breaches Iron Barrel
Part 3

"Aubriella! Aubriella!" An older woman is a lone figure in the elevator hall on the first floor. Her calls trying to compete with the deafening emergency sirens. Her heels race down the glowing red corridors, pulsing with the sound. Grief and regret as clear on her face as the red hue. How could she be so careless? How could she live with herself? She couldn't. She must find the girl. She was angry, angry at the child. Angry at herself. She told her she couldn't play at the park. But why could she not stay awake and do her job these days? "Aubriella! Aubriella!"

(3+1) Aubriella walks past the sleeping guards and enters the elevator. She indulges her curiosity a moment by glancing back. Amazing they can sleep through all this sound. She reaches up and presses '1'.

(6-1v3+1) The clawed monster scratches at the teenager on its' hand, but the girl's body is only momentarily ruptured by the raking blades before melting back together.

(6) Huxley spots something from the balcony, and heads back down. He sneaks around the preoccupied monster and goes back to the entrance. A radio crackles on the severed lower half of a guard near the doorway. he reaches down and takes the gun.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 03:51:38 pm by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2020, 03:00:23 pm »

Use my lighter to set the monster’s arm on fire while climbing  to its other hand so I don’t get burned
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 11:23:33 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2020, 05:35:17 pm »

Find a vantage point before firing. Aim to minimize the chance that the girl gets caught in the shot.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2020, 03:02:40 am »

Quickly and stealthily as possible go to the park and look for the nanny, and keep my flute at the ready to play any hostile to sleep.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #69 on: February 29, 2020, 02:49:34 am »

Live:
Scarlet Horror breaches Iron Barrel
Part 4

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

It seams like it had gone on forever. You almost didn't hear the alarm. The world may have always been red. The pulsing light may as well have been an automatic bodily function. It all just was. And then it stops. The morbid figure looks towards the source of the bang. Then looks at its' bleeding shoulder.

*Stomp* *Stomp* *Stomp*

Vanadia stands up, having been thrown off in the monsters tantrum. The horrific shape crouches near the locked down entrance, panicking?

"Aubriella! Aubriella! Where in heavens are you!" A lady wales as she shuffles through the park.

The horror stands up tall, and unravels two large moth like antennae. They begin to flick and dart, and vibrate rapidly.

"Here I am Nanny!"

The Scarlet Horror crumples back as if in disgust. And then, the morbid face rips open a mouth and in a soothing female voice, says "Wait. I surrender."
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 29, 2020, 06:23:20 am »

Go up to the nanny and tell her I came to rescue her then get her to go back to the house, but keep my flute ready in case some hostile creature comes near us.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 29, 2020, 07:19:52 am »

”You surrender ok. Follow me to the Abyss. Don’t try anything or I will burn you” Lead the Scarlet Horror to the Abyss, have my lighter ready in case she tries anything
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 07:21:33 am by Naturegirl1999 »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2020, 06:02:14 am »

The metal door finally slides up and two figures of different height step out into the sunlight. Now more pink than the decrepit white it seemed in the darkness, the Scarlet Horror has terrible talons outstretched in the air as Vanadia leads the prisoner forward. The maverick sees some not so fondly remembered individuals in the garb of The Watch, here to take the creature away. She tells these 2 men and 2 women she helped lock up that she will be joining them. These are killers and thieves after all. A special box car on the sky train arrives and they get in. If there was any desire for revenge, it was silenced in suppressed terror at the beast. When they arrive some guards take the uniforms and stun collars from the criminals. "You lucked out today, if that party took a moment longer you'd have to fight that thing, if it ended a moment sooner you'd still be down below." The four walk freely.

[+1 Crime]

The guard asks Vanadia to assist with the containment, and she follows.

The Abyss mouth dwarfs even the arcologies, like erect toys around a bucket. "We keep monsters below the human prisoners. Be sure you do not go below that...". The mining lights from each layer pass rhythmically through the window as the elevator heads down. The Scarlet Horror holds its' cuffed hands forward, they don't go backward enough to cuff from behind, apparently. It is quiet, submissive even. The darkness becomes more and more absolute. But the last remnants of natural sunlight whisper across the bumpy surface of a massive dead crustacean suspended in the pit. It is now the prisoner block. It is apparent there is only a skeleton crew of janetors and technicians, there is no one held here, not anymore. The elevator keeps going and it begins to get quite cold. Vanadia becomes aware of her breath and the goosebumps on the back of her neck. "Follow me", the guard stares into a retinal scan and the doors to the monster prison are opened.

Why keep it so dark in here? As if preempting the question, the guard says that The Abyss effects many electronics unusually the lower you go, and these low illumination lights are unaffected at this level. They arrive at the cell, and the monster steps in. The door slides closed.

[-2 Nesting]

Hey let me show you the crab. Interested?
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2020, 07:28:09 am »

”yes” follow the guard

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2020, 08:36:25 am »

"Ok. The Kaiju is a large yellow crab with pincers on all of its' legs. Every leg is a pincer. It also has seven bright blue eyes with the ability to confuse creatures it looks at. It swims by rotating its legs like oars, propelling itself through the water. It’s mouth is like a leech’s, a large circle with many sharp orange teeth within. It can sing a calming song to lure prey to it, similar to this" the guard seems to play some Mozart on her phone.
"I tried to draw a picture yesterday to show my boyfriend, if you are interested." She hands over a paper. "I am not good at drawing, the sizes and distances of teeth, eyes, pincers, and legs are supposed to be symmetrical. Cameras don't work down here."

Spoiler: picture (click to show/hide)

The women arrive at an access bridge to the faint silhouette off in the distance. The clank of their shoes echoes as they proceed.

"They say somewhere out there beyond the wall is a lake that's it's home. The monster sightings include human sized scorpions, scorpion sized apes, and ape sized zebras." She waits a moment with a coy grin. "Just a myth of course, it swims in the sand. No one has found water out there, not a drop.

They've been walking for awhile, and it doesn't seem like they've gotten much closer. "Of course, you won't be able to see it well. You know it wasn't just how big it was. It was the spawn. The little...babies. It was like an army. We're lucky the survivors of the babies still were able to finish off Mama."

There is a gleam of light as a large round eye stares back at them.

"Even if it did kill them to do it. Damn, we're so screwed without heroes."

Alice the guard and Vanadia return to the surface. "You know, if you're going to be doing this you're going to need weapons. You should join the Arbitors to get some firepower. If that isn't your style, I could ask around about getting you a monster rated stun gun. Would that be of interest to you?"
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11