Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 459

Author Topic: Untamed Virus Containment Thread:COVID-19: Lurking Omni-Flu Edition  (Read 477784 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Not all the Shape-Changing Lizards can do human mouths properly (Don Jr can't, whatever he is), and masks let more of them walk among us.
Don Jr isn't one of us, I'm not really sure what he is.  Maybe one of the donkey aliens from the Ass nebula.  They can't naturally shapeshift and have to use one of those hologram projectors, they never look quite right.

I wonder if there's any way to make an effective mask that looks like an ineffective one, and then manufacture them to have a whole bunch of anti-masker stuff printed on it.  Like a cloth mask that has the mouth area cut out and replaced with clear plastic that at a casual glance looks like it's hastily applied and does not create a seal, but in the anchor points in the cloth it's carefully sealed all the way around.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Fucking wow. Just walked by a Ford commercial and its hook was "If you lose your job within the year, you can return the vehicle for a refund." Just plague things, I guess.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I FEEL IT. I FEEL THE FREEDOM.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile

1) They would show up very brightly on radiology film.  Xrays at your dentist? YUP, your dentist and dental hygenist would need to be "In" on the conspiracy to never tell you about the large pine nut sized implant that somehow got shoved up your damn nose.

Well, obviously! The radio transceivers aren't going to implant themselves into your teeth!
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well if all of the far right inject themselves with Drano to flush out the Gates chips, then this year won't be a complete wash.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile

Well if all of the far right inject themselves with Drano to flush out the Gates chips, then this year won't be a complete wash.

It won't be a complete wash without some Tide Pods.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile

... there's gonna be another Jonestown, isn't there. But not with koolaid this time...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It'll be Koolaid flavored Tide Pods filled with Drano.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well a woman here who filmed and uploaded herself running a police quarantine checkpoint got arrested here. Notably, the leader of group she's part of has a guide for anti-mask / anti-lockdown protestors, and that includes that if you roll up your car window then the police can't do anything. It has a stack of such solid Sovereign Citizen style advice. The leader of the group often quotes common law / natural law / The Magna Carta or similar as her legal basis.

Well ... the police had to smash her car window in order to arrest her. Turns out that the car window thing doesn't prevent the police arresting you if they really want to. I can just imagine he franctically winding the window up going "oh yes! the window thing, can't forget that, they can't get to you then to read you your rights".
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 09:57:25 am by Reelya »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

It's the "you're home free if you reach your drive way" of defenses
Love, scriver~

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Because for some reason these things appeal to me, I'm well versed in the daily madness of American, British, and German SovCits. It's glorious stuff, the German ones think that the German Empire still legally exists and they are citizens of it.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile

What about the British ones?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
No Gods, No Masters.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I heard a whole city in England declared itself sovereign from the crown, such that even the Queen has to ask permission to enter

Naturally the English built a city around that city, with the same name, to avoid confusion
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

That's not sovereign citizen stuff, that goes all the way back to the Roman Empire. The City of London was originally the Roman fort-settlement Londinium, which they established to keep themselves separated from the filthy druidics of Britannia who lived outside those walls. Outside the walls became London, and inside the walls remained The City of London, to this very day!
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 459