Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120049 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1650 on: April 16, 2020, 06:36:01 am »

"What have we here?"

Lucy floated from the direction of the shrine, presence thin as usual.
I’m Reeta. In the square, Jack and Linea have a pixie who may have a parasitic plant inside it. Linea is also injured. Please follow me to the square
Reeta goes to the square, hoping Lucy follows

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: April 16, 2020, 06:57:33 am »

The mayor gingerly takes out a piece of fabric, with a Wind of the Rose emblem woven into it, and shows it to the assembled party.
It was clear that Linea wore the same insignia on her shoulder.

Her golden eyes studied the man, wondering what he was up to, and how did he get his hands on that insignia. Also, how did this mayor remained completely under her radar for three days?

"They were my colleagues," she said flatly.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: April 16, 2020, 07:48:49 am »

"Oh man its a ghost, I was hoping for a live one."
Burt then tried to make the weasel do something, and then tried to see if he could get it to talk or at least make a bunch of noise, and finally he tried to see if he could command it to explode or something.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: April 16, 2020, 07:59:19 am »

"Yes, I can probably do something about it. Shouldn't be much different from a human. May I?"

Lucy asked politely for the pixie.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: April 16, 2020, 09:27:33 am »

Her golden eyes studied the man, wondering what he was up to, and how did he get his hands on that insignia. Also, how did this mayor remained completely under her radar for three days?

"I see."

The mayor puts it back inside his pocket.

"It's not frogmen, they look like some twisted horror, a corrupted mass of wood and flesh. I saw them before they took my son from me."

The mayor directs his gaze directly into Linea's eyes.

"I can tell you that you'll find these things near the lake. If you can find my son, maybe you can find your colleagues as well. I can't force you to do it but it's the only way. I didn't expect Aven's hired adventurers to make it out of the forest alive, but here you all are."
:-(

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: April 16, 2020, 09:37:24 am »

"Yes, I can probably do something about it. Shouldn't be much different from a human. May I?"

Jack murmured at the half-crazed half-pint, registering Lucy's question but continuing to try to be reassuring and soothing, as best he could.

Is' OK lil' one... He keen make da hurtin' stop... go on. Take a drink.. is just water...

He focused his attention on Lucy, who was watching with that almost predatory interest of his, taking in the spectacle with a wry and bemused smile.

Yeah-- Let 'er get that drink firs', then le's git started... ... Poor thang....

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: April 16, 2020, 09:54:24 am »

"I see."

The mayor puts it back inside his pocket.

"It's not frogmen, they look like some twisted horror, a corrupted mass of wood and flesh. I saw them before they took my son from me."

The mayor directs his gaze directly into Linea's eyes.

"I can tell you that you'll find these things near the lake. If you can find my son, maybe you can find your colleagues as well. I can't force you to do it but it's the only way. I didn't expect Aven's hired adventurers to make it out of the forest alive, but here you all are."

Linea stepped closer to the mayor's desk and flip it in a tranquil, yet discernable rage.

"Four agents. Four goddamn agents have been here for at least two days. We asked your people, we gathered information and it was apparently for a useless cause because you and your citizens were hiding something from us!  WE ARE HERE TO HELP mister mayor, why didn't you tell me, or my friends earlier?"

Linea took a deep, careful sigh before concluding. "So now you want us to get the bottom of this because you are desperate, huh? Thinking that we are the only chance to rescue your son? And we are expendable if something goes wrong? Don't worry, if he is still alive we will bring him back, even if my missing team isn't as lucky as him.

Linea stared at the window, then back to the mayor.

"With one additional condition."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: April 16, 2020, 09:57:11 am »

Edwarg gently picked up the pixie from the ground then had it seated on a nearby bench. It was calm for now, so he tried to speak with it.

"Hello. I don't want to hurt you, it's okay now. Got some water for you." he poured the water in the thermos cap and brought it closer to the pixie's mouth."

The pixie anxiously glances between the thermos and Edwarg, and soon takes the thermos, drinking from it non-stop until it's empty. Apparently it was very thirsty. The pixie's mood seems a bit lifted now, and it's showing more signs of peace, especially towards Edwarg and Jack.

It then notices Lucy approaching and growls with hostility. It does not like the sound of this "weed pulling" thing.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Silversky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: April 16, 2020, 10:08:45 am »

The pixie anxiously glances between the thermos and Edwarg, and soon takes the thermos, drinking from it non-stop until it's empty. Apparently it was very thirsty. The pixie's mood seems a bit lifted now, and it's showing more signs of peace, especially towards Edwarg and Jack.

Edwarg lowered his muscular body and try to gaze evenly into the pixie's venomous eyes. "Good." he purred. "Do you have a name? Mine is Edwarg, I have some leftover pancake if you hungry. Miss Laemmle made it and not gonna lie, it's delicious."

He gave it a comforting smile. Another effort to reassure that he mean no harm while reaching for a wrapped pancake in his backpack.
 "Can you see this ugly mug? I am tusked, green and big. We uglies must stick together."
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 10:10:29 am by Silversky »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: April 16, 2020, 10:20:38 am »

Mos' peopl'd say I ain't much purtier... Jack tittered, sitting on the opposite side of the pixie from Edwarg.  Mama was looking at Jack like she had no clue whatsoever about what was going on here.

"She has "the headache" " was about the most concise, and meaningful explanation he could offer, but he got a pretty strong whiff of warning and jealousy back for the trouble. Jack just continued to smile, and act bemused.

'Cept mama. She really' taken a shine tuh me for sum reason... Dont'cha worry lill'un. That scrawny old goat o'er dere o'ly look' scary... Ye won' feel a thang.. I promise...

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: April 16, 2020, 10:22:05 am »

Linea hated waiting. So she decided to be upfront with her proposition. "I want you to keep an eye on one of my agents. He is currently in the company of a girl named Little Sally, gathering information about her."

"It was strange that nobody in this town seemed to be... disturbed or bothered by her presence. Like she never exisetd at all. Mister Mayor, I don't think that would be normal for a little girl to have a deep connection with the black market syndicates. Is there anything you want to inform me about this Sally character?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 10:29:02 am by Slyph »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: April 16, 2020, 09:06:52 pm »

Seems that meeting matter about Linea's case. Laemmle wave her hand on Linea and go outside for the preparation.

She consult the blacksmith, looking for new stuffs.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: April 16, 2020, 09:35:18 pm »

Dularach tilts his head slightly to the right
"well miss Flo, i was wondering if i could learn more shape-shifting, since it would help with me being able to approach people better, on another note are you from a yokai clan?"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: April 17, 2020, 01:20:05 am »

"Dont worry, you'll barely feel a thing."

With a smile, Lucy's magical touch seized and levitated the pixie. A small needle jabbed behind its head before it could realize its own situation, the knockout spell rendering it unconscious immediately. With an amicable smile, he began opening up the small creature and very thoroughly cleaned it of foreign botanical influence...

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: April 17, 2020, 01:38:00 am »

Jack shivered. He never got over how horrible witnessing this process was, but until he could find some better treatment, it was the best available... And being disassembled and re-assembled was better than living with one of those things growing where it shouldn't.

His thoughts wandered to how to care for the poor thing.  Like himself and Mama, it probably would not be good for it to stay in a place like the inn, but he wasn't completely sure of that. Then the thought to check in that so called "bestiary" crossed his mind, and he smirked.

He rifled through his knapsack, and hauled out the absurdly thick ream of paper, then started flipping through the empty pages, looking for the right one...
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 142