Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120186 times)

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1500 on: April 10, 2020, 08:02:14 pm »

"Oh, hi!" Dixie said to Linea enthusiastically, waving her hand and all.
She sat opposite her side of the table. "I'm not too late, am I? I had to save Reeta and the armoured you-know-what from cannibal pixies and all... So..."
I have a YouTube channel.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: April 10, 2020, 09:21:06 pm »

Dularach would come out of his burrow after eating through his supply of food he had gathered and wonder around the village looking to see if he can help anyone
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:27:40 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: April 10, 2020, 10:25:59 pm »

"Oh, hi!" Dixie said to Linea enthusiastically, waving her hand and all.
She sat opposite her side of the table. "I'm not too late, am I? I had to save Reeta and the armoured you-know-what from cannibal pixies and all... So..."
Linea squinted her eyes. "So?"

There was a brief silence between them.

"Doesn't matter. Cannibal pixie you say? Where did they attack them? Assuming the time of the day, and the walking distance it wouldn't be too far from the village. So what happened?"

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: April 10, 2020, 10:43:42 pm »

"They walked through the forest north looking for ingredients, I followed them for hours, they got caught with a shoddy trap, I helped them save themselves by beating up half of the crazed pixies that caught them." Dixie said, and despite her mouth covered and voice muffled by that leather mask, you could tell she was proud of herself.

"Oh, and I caught one of those pixies and sold them for a ring." She tilted her head and shrugged. "People are strange."

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: April 10, 2020, 11:11:15 pm »

"Where did you sell it? I have nothing else to do this afternoon, so I might want to take some stroll."

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: April 10, 2020, 11:12:10 pm »

"Haven't eaten yet...?

Can I join on the table? "

Laemmle give the two a plate of Mushroom Garlic Spaghetti each. She politely requested the Inn Keeper to use the kitchen for her mushroom ingredients turning into  a dish as what it served to friends and to herself. The rest of mushrooms probably gave into the Inn Keeper.

"Looks like its my turn to go the forest for missing cat and child.

Before that, I'm going to speak up with Aven if there is another thing to be done outside the forest." She spoke.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:13:48 pm by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: April 10, 2020, 11:40:38 pm »

"Uh... How do I explain this... You see the small green-haired girl in this village? The one with a huge... weird-looking bodyguard?"

Dixie turned to the cute interruption that was Laemmle. "Yeah, sure. Oh, thanks. I've been walking for hours." She takes off her leather mask and grabs a fork from the nearest mini-bucket of utensils, then turns back to Linea. "Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure she and her bodyguard were... hoarding some of the dead wolves from the attack, remember that?"

A big twirl of spaghetti and a slurp. Singularly picking up mushrooms and eating them. Looking at the vibrant hair colours of the two.

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: April 11, 2020, 12:28:16 am »

"That's very nice of you." she turned to Leamle and smiled faintly. Her voice was bland but it was sincere, whether they can see that not. "Thank you."

Then she returned to Dixie. "Never seen anyone in this village that fit that description. Her bodyguard? It could be anyone. Is she a traveling merchant? No, don't answer now! Let's finish the meal first, then we can go."

« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 12:30:54 am by Slyph »

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: April 11, 2020, 12:33:26 am »

"Hm."  Another slurp, and chewing.

Then, it struck her, what Laemmle just said. "Did you just say 'missing child'? How long ago?"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 12:36:37 am by The Centipede »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: April 11, 2020, 12:56:02 am »

Jack smiled broadly as he packed away the sausage, then returned back to pick more mushroom. So far so good-- Mama was still shuffling around under the trees just at the edge of sight. He grinned, stuffed the basket full, then headed for the general goods store.

Next up-- Eggs and flour...

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: April 11, 2020, 03:48:48 am »

"Hm."  Another slurp, and chewing.

Then, it struck her, what Laemmle just said. "Did you just say 'missing child'? How long ago?"

"They didn't mention how long. But if we can base the Side Quest duration for missing person, it probably 1 to 3 days after the notice of disappearance.

His name is Torren Oltwell. The mother sad he is a determined in his middle-teens, with ginger hair, a lanky appearance, last spotted wearing a white-shirt, tanned trousers and a bright orange kerchief. He was working as an accountant under the tutelage of his father, and out running errands when he suddenly disappeared. He is believed to have been taken from the village, for there was no trace of his person or belongings spotted anywhere inside the village." Laemmle said and she placed the piece of paper on the table. It is visualization of the missing with her accurate drawing.

Some daughter of blacksmith called Zara, said that boy liked to hang out in the forest a lot despite the danger." She continued.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: April 11, 2020, 03:55:38 am »

He hoped the store was still open, given the late hour of the day, as Jack rapped on the door to the general goods store. He would probably have had better luck with this early in the morning, rather than late at night, but this was how things were.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: April 11, 2020, 04:09:23 am »

Dixie stared at the picture of the boy while chewing on more spaghetti, and immediately after swallowing, she idly said "He's probably dead by this point."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: April 11, 2020, 04:41:40 am »

Help pull him the rest of the way out
Better the sword sinks instead of you sinking. Good thing you bought a switchblade

[Roll: Auto]

Reeta helps pull GSH fully out of the sinking mud, as he then finds proper footing on solid river flooring.

Although useful, the slayer is used on picking up weapons on the way to replace old ones. In fact, he just picked up that greatsword from a deadman weeks ago. He really isn't that sentimental about the greatsword and just walked towards the other side of the river.

"Well atleast now we have a tell tale signs of where the muddy parts is. Let's keep moving."

GSH walks to the other side of the river

GSH walks to the river bank on the other side, getting on to the grassy shore.

Seeing that the Slayer can get the rest of the way out, Reeta follows him to the other side of the river

Reeta follows GSH to the shore, also getting on to the grass.

Meanwhile GSH's greatsword sinks into the mud, disappearing into it. [GSH loses Greatsword]

GSH and Reeta are now on the other side of the river.

Spoiler: Area Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World Map (click to show/hide)

From here, they can either go north, north-east, or south-east. Going north-west, south-west, or south requires going back across the river.

((I've been forgetting to include stamina costs for movement and actions, will factor them in now...))

Spoiler: Stamina calculations (click to show/hide)
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: April 11, 2020, 05:57:12 am »

The missing children's case? She already knew the details but decided to not pry and instead, listening to what Leamle had to say while digging in until there were no noodles left.

Dixie stared at the picture of the boy while chewing on more spaghetti, and immediately after swallowing, she idly said "He's probably dead by this point."

"Maybe, maybe not," she said, and without letting anyone arguing about such possibilities, she stood up and glanced at Dixie. "Let's you and I find this merchant who bought your pixie... For no particular reason other than a random curiosity."
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 142