Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120405 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1185 on: March 19, 2020, 08:38:17 am »

Dixie chuckled. "I always ask that question whenever I see two people. You're the rare few that actually confirmed it. Nonetheless, six years is good."

She then got down from the table and sat on a chair like a normal person, except still slumping her head down the table with crossed arms, looking straight in front of her and away from the two. "I wonder if I... with him..."

She notices the new person and greets them Hi, I’m Reeta, you weren’t here before, can you teleport?

Dixie leans up. "What do you mean? I've always been here."
Hm, I must have gotten confused. Do you know anything about why Greenskin Slayer/Tincan thinks Snewden is a fungus? Clarification time: When me and Greenskin Slayer first met, he talked about greenskins and mentioned that they are fungi, and thought that fungi were plants, at which point I corrected and told him that no, fungi aren’t plants She looks towards Snewden are you an animal or a fungus? I’m not sure if always had that form or if you were like me and at one time was rooted to the ground?

Silversky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 19, 2020, 08:39:05 am »

I'm.. uh... Sorry that ..... "Individule".... tried ta attack ya....  that'un? Bigotted as all hell-- and dumber 'an most 'o 'em as is 'atta-way too-- Somehow we alls got STUCK with the stupid [expletive]. ----Makes us all look bad, and nearly got us offed-- TWIC'T!

He suppressed a scowl, while continuing to rub his face with one hand, and extending the other for a friendly hand-shake.

I'm Jack-- One-Eye'd Jack.--- And dis' 'ere's Mama-- Pleasure ta meet ya Mister----??

Edwarg shaked the man's hand and smiled. "Edwarg Snewden. It is a pleasure to meet you too. About what just happened, what's done is done, I'd say. Racial bigotry is nothing new in my line of work, but I will just try to stay professional and true to our principle. After all, action speaks loader than words."

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 19, 2020, 08:43:49 am »

"Greenskins are what?" She looked at Edwarg and back to Reeta.

"In what world are goblins and orcs fungi?" she asked with a genuinely perplexed look. "I think he's more delusional than I imagined."
I have a YouTube channel.

Silversky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: March 19, 2020, 08:47:49 am »

Dixie chuckled. "I always ask that question whenever I see two people. You're the rare few that actually confirmed it. Nonetheless, six years is good."

She then got down from the table and sat on a chair like a normal person, except still slumping her head down the table with crossed arms, looking straight in front of her and away from the two. "I wonder if I... with him..."

Linea felt stammered. Snewden you idiot!
It took a while for Edwarg to fully understand the meaning of her question and why Linea being upset with him telling the years the have been together.
He turned again at the mage girl, and then Linea. Both seemed to imply that he is now looked like a simple minded baboon easily being fooled by a double entendre question.

"I believe there is a quite misunderstanding here," he said, trying to keep his composure in check by curling an uneasy smile. "Linea and I are simply partners that happened to be working in a same... enterprise. I thought you were asking about how long have we been partnering in this line of business."
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 09:05:39 am by Silversky »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 19, 2020, 08:52:07 am »

"Greenskins are what?" She looked at Edwarg and back to Reeta.

"In what world are goblins and orcs fungi?" she asked with a genuinely perplexed look. "I think he's more delusional than I imagined."
Maybe I missed something, also why is he bent on killing them? Edwarg hasn’t caused any problems, and he still wants him dead? Maybe I should go talk to him and figure out why

Linea felt stammered. Snewden you idiot!
It took a while for Edwarg to fully understand the meaning of her question any why Linea being upset with him telling the years the have been together.
He turned again at the mage girl, and then Linea. Both seemed to imply that he is now looked like a simple minded baboon easily being fooled by a double entendre question.

"I believe there is a quite misunderstanding here," he said, trying to keep his composure in check by curling an uneasy smile. "Linea and I are simply partners that happened to be working in a same... enterprise. I thought you were asking about how long have we been partnering in this line of business."
Edwarg, do you want to come with me? He seemed frozen when dragged out, so probably won’t be able to attack, maybe we can convince him to stop assuming all orcs and goblins are evil

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 19, 2020, 09:10:42 am »

Jack shook the man's hand firmly.
I Agree entirely. Words don' mean [expletive] ifn' ye don' act on em. Actions always speak louder an clearer.

Letting the man's hand go, he turned politely to the flowering plant woman.  She was sure a curious thing, and right naive too. He'd never seen a human shaped plant before; Sure, he had read all kinds of myths and legends as a kid, but whoever or whatever she really was, he had no clue. Maybe a newly awakened forest spirit, reacting to the calamity? Perhaps some damn fool wizard was abusing his or her magic (again)? He could only speculate. He decided that if she wanted to share that, she would do it on her own.  It was rude to ask directly.

Then she herself, asked such a dumfoundingly obtuse question-- and so innocently too!

I dunno why he would be goin off about mushrooms-- but-- An I mean dis wit' de most sincerest o' apologies an respect-- It ain't nice ta be askin people what dey is or isn't.  I don' wanna make presumptions naow, but ye seems ta be a bit... Lackin... In terms a experience in ... aw hell--- In... In minglin with crowds-- Yeah-- 'ats it.. he said politely.
Ain't that big a crime, ifn' ye just didn' know-- Jus'.... Be more careful wit' such questions-- Come at em' more at the side--- or just let it come up on it's own.

He smiled broadly at her, rubbed his hand on his shirt, then extended it toward her, much as he had done for Mr Snewden.

As I said ta Mr Snewden dere, Muh Name's Jack-- An' ye are, Miss?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 09:24:53 am by wierd »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 19, 2020, 09:22:17 am »

Jack shook the man's hand firmly.
I Agree entirely. Words don' mean [expletive] ifn' ye don' act on em. Actions always speak louder an clearer.

Letting the man's hand go, he turned politely to the flowering plant woman.  She was sure a curious thing, and right naive too. He'd never seen a human shaped plant before; Sure, he had read all kinds of myths and legends as a kid, but whoever or whatever she really was, he had no clue. Maybe a newly awakened forest spirit, reacting to the calamity? Perhaps some damn fool wizard was abusing his or her magic (again)? He could only speculate. He decided that if she wanted to share that, she would do it on her own.  It was rude to ask directly.

Then she herself, asked such a dumfoundingly obtuse question-- and so innocently too!

I dunno why he would be goin off about mushrooms-- but-- An I mean dis wit' de most sincerest o' apologies an respect-- It ain't nice ta be askin people what dey is or isn't.  I don' wanna make presumptions naow, but ye seems ta be a bit... Lackin... In terms a experience in ... aw hell--- In... In minglin with crowds-- Yeah-- 'ats it.. he said politely.
Ain't that big a crime, ifn' ye just didn' know-- Jus'.... Be more careful wit' such questions-- Come at em' more at the side--- or just let it come up on it's own.

Then he smile broadly at her, rubbed his hand on his shirt, then extended it toward her, much as he had done for Mr Snewden.

As I said ta Mr Snewden dere, Muh Name's Jack-- An' ye are, Miss?
Reeta. Hi, Jack She tsps Jack’s outstretched hand. you are correct crowds are a new thing for me she turns to Snewden sorry for the question, I didn’t know it was rude she turns back to Jack Can you teach me how to interact with crowds? Before I found this village, I spent most of my time avoiding people due to most of them either being bandits or villagers trying to kill me, even though I never hurt anyone. Out of curiosity, have you seen anyone else like me? Other plants in human shape?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 19, 2020, 09:33:47 am »

Jack's cheeks colored.

I uh.... I prolly ain't the best one.... I mean... This 'eres the most people I been around in.... Dayum.... more an 20 years naow? My talkin's gotten right bad o'er the years.... I tends ta keep ta muhself too ya see--  Differen' reasons fer it, but... Usually people is tryin ta catch me an put me 'n a hole sommat. Don't take kindly ta fores' dwellers like muhself.   Sadly, I only heard stories 'about anythin' like yerself Miss Reeta. Stories ain't always true. Sorry I cain't help ya much there. But i's allright-- Talk ta me privately, --about anythin- I'll do muh bes', --long as it's sincere an innocent.

Mama was bumping her face against his leg trying to get his attention. He looked down at her, and his cheeks got even more crimson.

Naow, it ain't like that! he blurted down to her. Question just took me by suprise is all!---- Course I know ye cain't understand muh growlin!  I's is growlin NAOW?! Aww-- Shit....

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 19, 2020, 09:40:13 am »

Jack's cheeks colored.

I uh.... I prolly ain't the best one.... I mean... This 'eres the most people I been around in.... Dayum.... more an 20 years naow? My talkin's gotten right bad o'er the years.... I tends ta keep ta muhself too ya see--  Differen' reasons fer it, but... Usually people is tryin ta catch me an put me 'n a hole sommat. Don't take kindly ta fores' dwellers like muhself.   Sadly, I only heard stories 'about anythin' like yerself Miss Reeta. Stories ain't always true. Sorry I cain't help ya much there. But i's allright-- Talk ta me privately, --about anythin- I'll do muh bes', --long as it's sincere an innocent.

Mama was bumping her face against his leg trying to get his attention. He looked down at her, and his cheeks got even more crimson.

Naow, it ain't like that! he blurted down to her. Question just took me by suprise is all!---- Course I know ye cain't understand muh growlin!  I's is growlin NAOW?! Aww-- Shit....
your skin is changing color, an new pigment, are you making lycopene? It’s night, I don’t think you need to worry about light damage, yet

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 19, 2020, 09:46:27 am »

Jack's face turns almost purple, and Mama growls up at him softly while staring a hole in his face.

He does not look away from Mama.

Makin' what naow?!  I... I'm a... I'm jus' right fluster'd's all! Is it hot in 'ere?

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 19, 2020, 09:47:26 am »

"Rowdy night eh, ladies and gentlemen?"

The barkeep popped at the now crowded table, balancing a whole bunch of cutlery atop a too-small tray. He swiftly distributed the meal - sausages, baked potato, gravy, and some green beans on a plate, for Laemmle and Dixie. Reeta got a plateful of sausage and bacon, since he decided against serving vegetables for her.

"Drink?" He turned to Linea. "Refill?"

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 19, 2020, 09:57:40 am »

Laemmle was surprised and blushed from the Orc. Yet a danger felt from the elf as she unleashing a fiery aura.

Also, she felt it might turn into a problem from Reeta's recklessness of speech yet the solution was quickly applied after. She relieved.

As her food came in, her mood brighter.

"Well I'm going to take time to eat~

If anyone who like to do a side questing for tomorrow, approach me on my table once you guys done, later~" Laemmle said to everyone.

For her turn, she lead the barkeeper on her table to put on her order and start digging in.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 10:00:56 am by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 19, 2020, 10:16:55 am »

thank you Reeta says to the barkeep

Reeta then takes a bite of the sausage, when her mouth is closed, roots grow inside her mouth, breaking up the sausage and distributing it throughout her body. She wordlessly continues eating the meat, thinking to herself that she should eat like this more often. After she is done with some sausage, she walk s over to Laemmie while holding her plate, Laemmie, remember when I guessed whether or not I could eat? I can! This tastes good, would you like some? She sees that Laemmie is eating seeds. She looks at the seeds, the. Back at Laemmie. how...how often do you eat plants?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 19, 2020, 10:43:48 am »

Look!(Food! they brought us food!)

Issued Jack, trying to change the subject.  The food smelled good, and she was feeling a little hungry again, but he wasn't getting out of this.

You know! (I can't understand those noises/I dont understand how you (2 legged things) work/I can tell when you are trying to hide something!) she fired back.  It was at her limit to make such a complex tapestry of emotional and conceptual intent, but she was very upset with him.

First, he tears off in the middle of the night, throws a bewildering wad of ... Something... at her to explain it, grabs his [teeth/claws], and JUMPS like he had lost his mind-- DIRECTLY into a fight that was going on just outside-- When he wasn't even really involved in it to start!!

THEN-- When he came back, after wandering off WITHOUT HER, ---doing who knows what--- , he tried to be all sweet and gentle about it--- She had almost bought into it, until he goes down here with the other 2 legged things, meets some strange plant [2-legged thing], and starts making the "interest" smell! Now, he was trying to feed her all kinds of explanations for it--THEN trying to distract her---- and she wasn't having any of it.

[Sorry]

He flooded back.  It had all the feelings of being genuine, but he was still making that stink.  At least he wasn't looking away from her; She had his full, undivided attention.

Suddenly, she felt his thoughts twist and turn, as he was trying to find a way out of the accusations she had been beating him with (and which he kept irritatingly been denying! She did not really mind it TOO much if he found some other female attractive- That would be normal and healthy-- It was the denials!)-- a sudden lurch, followed by a confusing and odd idea.

I Help?

It wasn't as simple as that though.  It was a very ... complicated.. idea, tied to such a simple one.  He wanted to try and help her to understand the "growls" the 2-legged things were making, as they were making them, so that she could decide for herself if he really was trying to be untruthful with her. (He insisted he wasn't. It wasn't helping matters.)

Come- Sit!

Another one of his cryptically "simple on the surface", but hard to grasp deep beneath conceptions--- The intent, as best she could tell, was for her to go to the other side of the table, and sit there. Allegedly, he could keep the contact open, looking into her still, lean over the table to stop needing to hold himself up (and so, give something 'else' up--specifically moving his muscles--, instead of blocking out all the commotion with his other senses), so that he could hear what was being said in the room, and directly share the meanings with her, as they happened.

Eat food!

That one was at least mostly uncomplicated-- If she sat down in front of him at the table, over the round hard rock the fat 2-legged thing had sat down, Jack would put food on it for her to eat-- as much as she wanted, while he held the connection for her.

She wasn't too sure...   She was very mad at him... Denying over and over like that.....

He pleaded with her.  He flooded her with regret, and feelings of sincerity, then love-- Promises-- For now-- For later-- For days yet to come... 

She growled.  He really did mean it-- but she was still mad at him.  Reluctantly, she agreed to "try" it.  Just this once.

She looked away irritatedly, and the connection snapped.  She rounded the table, and sat down across from him, causing the seating bench to creak, then laid her head down on the table, and stared at him pointedly.

He'd better deliver.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 19, 2020, 10:52:50 am »

thank you Reeta says to the barkeep

Reeta then takes a bite of the sausage, when her mouth is closed, roots grow inside her mouth, breaking up the sausage and distributing it throughout her body. She wordlessly continues eating the meat, thinking to herself that she should eat like this more often. After she is done with some sausage, she walk s over to Laemmie while holding her plate, Laemmie, remember when I guessed whether or not I could eat? I can! This tastes good, would you like some? She sees that Laemmie is eating seeds. She looks at the seeds, the. Back at Laemmie. how...how often do you eat plants?

"Well, you see. Humans need to eat edible plants beside meat.

On my homeland Saint Haven. My early life as church girl, mostly crop based from the backyard along with meat.

As an adopted noble girl, depends on the chef's made.

As a knight, the issued food were contained local vetables such as carrots, cabbage and onions along with roasted meat.

For now as adventuring, it was depend on the menu list." Laemmle replied.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 142