Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120402 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1170 on: March 19, 2020, 03:41:30 am »

In a blink, Clever-girl appeared out of nowhere. She looked angry enough to rival mama in one of her moods--- she held out a hand, and frost sprayed out in slow motion.

He continued falling.

The stick connected. A bloom of white frost spread out from the point of impact, spreading like a delicate white flower-- Time began to speed up again---

The pair came to the ground in a crash, nearly topping nearby tables and chairs. Jack grabbed for the tinman's sword, and began wrestling in earnest. The metal moron's armor was cold as a blizzard in January, and the temperature bit into his skin as he fought with him, trying to wrest the sword out of his hand.

"LET ME GO!!" the idiot shrieked into the rafters, as jack struggled with pinning his elbows.

"C-could y'all perhaps take this outside maybe?" muttered a terrified innkeeper.

I'd be happy ta a'blige ya sir! Jack grunted, continuing to roll around on the floor amidst the sound of scuffing chairs and moving tables. But this'un's got less sense an a March hare, and Jus' as single minded!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 03:43:48 am by wierd »

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 19, 2020, 04:10:02 am »

Despite his armor freezing, his burning passion didn't lit out, confused as to what is happening, the slayer kept blabbing.

"What the hell are you doing, can't you see it? A freaking orc is in front of you, unfreeze me, let me go, I'll kill that damn greenskin right there and then!"

"This is merely a setback you here me! I'll kill you! Let go of me!" The slayer said, as he was getting carried out of the keep, and probably put into solitary confinement.

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: March 19, 2020, 05:59:35 am »

Linea smacked her palm against her forehead. "Ed, I don't know if I should adore your positivity or stupidity. That's not a friendly gesture you numbhead goody two shoes! He clearly wanted to kill you!

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 19, 2020, 06:20:04 am »

"If we're lucky, he'll be executed or exiled tomorrow." Dixie commented as Jack and the town guards drag the Greenskins' Holocaust out of the inn.

She then exhaled, then turned to the innkeeper. "Something to eat, please. Anything for supper. Thanks."

Then, she sat on a table beside where Linea and Edwarg sat, and stared at the two for long. "How many years?"
I have a YouTube channel.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 19, 2020, 06:47:04 am »

After Tincan getting dragged by local guards.

"See that Reeta. That's why we call him a Tincan." Laemmle said to Reeta.

She, the young female armoured knight approach and do an apologetic bow on the Orc man Edward.

"Despite his prowess in combat. He is so reckless and stubborn, even Linea know that.

As fellow party member with him. I apologize for the rudeness and disturbance." She said on Edward.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: March 19, 2020, 07:08:55 am »

Several minutes later, after assisting the town guard to further restrain and put the metal buffoon into a holding cell, and making the trip back (with a slight limp, as the fall and the scuffle had pulled some muscles) to the inn in the cold night air, Jack once more knocked politely on the door of the inn.

The inn keeper did not look particularly pleased to see him.

Uhm.... Muh apologies sir. He said solemnly, making a plaintive bowing gesture. T'wasn't muh intention ta ever cause such a scene 'ere. He looked up at the still very put-off inn keeper. 'At rowdy fool'd a keeled that orc fella-- I... I's sorry I made such a scene-- But... I couldn'a let it happ'n, Ye know?

He looked very apologetic indeed; that single brown eye of his almost resembling that of a sad lost puppy.

Can I come back inside?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:11:02 am by wierd »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: March 19, 2020, 07:11:37 am »

"Thanks for the info."
With that Burt left the wizard and started towards the apothecarist, but first he had to do something he almost forgot to do so he went to the blacksmith.

"I know I was in here a few minutes ago but I forgot to see if you were interested in these metal bits I found in the tower."
Burt then tried to sell the iron blade and iron rod to the blacksmith.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Silversky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 19, 2020, 07:27:32 am »

It happened so fast.

Before Edwarg could properly exchange greetings with the local knight, the man suddenly drew his blade to challenge him while mumbling something incoherent. Before the situation could escalate, a middle aged man with patched eye stormed from upstairs and wrestled with armored gentlemen. All while suddenly a human girl showed up from a thin air and froze the armored knight's torso with an ice spell.

He was still dumbfounded when they dragged the knight out of inn, still yelping and bragging about killing and exterminating greenskins.

Edwarg looked at his mug, pretty sure he barely drained up his second lager.

"I think I am seeing things..."

"No you are not." Said Linea.

"Then that poor gentleman was just in a drunken stupor. I don't see him bearing any ill intention-"

Linea smacked her palm against her forehead. "Ed, I don't know if I should adore your positivity or stupidity. That's not a friendly gesture, nor a idle drunken chatter you numb head goody two shoes! He clearly wanted to kill you! You are the green skin he is blabbering about!"

"Ow... well... glad it's over quickly then."

Before the duo could continue to discuss the bizarre commotion just now, the mage girl had taken her seat at their table, studying them for a moment like some curious female classmate.

Edwarg, though quickly distracted again by a fair, feminine figure who marched toward their table and apologizing for the inconvenient.

As fellow party member with him. I apologize for the rudeness and disturbance." She said on Edward.

"It is fine." said the orc, offering her one of his best smile. "Nobody get hurt and I think it's all just a misunderstanding." He placed his hand on his chest and bowed slightly. "Edwarg Snewden at your service milady, glad to be a part of this exploration team. I hope we all can get along and..."

Edwarg stopped just right when he started to feel Linea's burning gaze starting to bore through his temple. The second girl, who seemed satisfied watching them for a while shot him a grin before asking mischievously:

"How many years?"

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:33:04 am by Silversky »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: March 19, 2020, 07:29:10 am »

ignore, will put something else
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:43:28 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Silversky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 19, 2020, 07:35:39 am »

"If we're lucky, he'll be executed or exiled tomorrow." Dixie commented as Jack and the town guards drag the Greenskins' Holocaust out of the inn.

She then exhaled, then turned to the innkeeper. "Something to eat, please. Anything for supper. Thanks."

Then, she sat on a table beside where Linea and Edwarg sat, and stared at the two for long. "How many years?"

"It is... Six years, Right, Nia?"

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: March 19, 2020, 07:41:40 am »

Linea felt stammered. Snewden you idiot!

Instead, she turned to Dixie, pink in her cheeks deepened. "nosey aren't you?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: March 19, 2020, 07:48:19 am »

Reeta looks at the target of GS’s rage (Edwarg) The armored man seems to think you are what he calls a Greenskin, howver, he told me that green skins were fungi, not animals. You didn’t seem like you were a threat. Reeta turns to Laemmie. Sorry I didn’t intervene sooner, I don’t think the other patrons or the innkeeper would take kindly to their memories being wiped. I can’t exactly control where the smell leaves, maybe I could try releasing it from specific flowers? She notices the new person and greets them Hi, I’m Reeta, you weren’t here before, can you teleport?

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 19, 2020, 07:52:41 am »

Several minutes later, after assisting the town guard to further restrain and put the metal buffoon into a holding cell, and making the trip back (with a slight limp, as the fall and the scuffle had pulled some muscles) to the inn in the cold night air, Jack once more knocked politely on the door of the inn.

The inn keeper did not look particularly pleased to see him.

Uhm.... Muh apologies sir. He said solemnly, making a plaintive bowing gesture. T'wasn't muh intention ta ever cause such a scene 'ere. He looked up at the still very put-off inn keeper. 'At rowdy fool'd a keeled that orc fella-- I... I's sorry I made such a scene-- But... I couldn'a let it happ'n, Ye know?

He looked very apologetic indeed; that single brown eye of his almost resembling that of a sad lost puppy.

Can I come back inside?
"Your... bear... was looming atop the stairs." William took a glance behind. "Is looming atop the stairs. That aside, no harms done! People do get rowdy at times. Please, come back in!"

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: March 19, 2020, 08:01:11 am »

Jack suddenly hugs the man tightly--

Yer' a good man! he beams happily, before letting the inn-keeper go, slipping past him, and then quickly trotting up the stairs.

---

Some several minutes later, Jack returns back down the stairs, rubbing his face.  Dimple marks matching mama's teeth can be seen across his face, but the skin was not punctured or torn.  The hobo has since put the ugly green and tan plaid shirt back on, stowed the glowing staff, and has his coin purse on his person.

Timidly, he approaches the now full table, and addresses the orc gentleman.

I'm.. uh... Sorry that ..... "Individule".... tried ta attack ya....  that'un? Bigotted as all hell-- and dumber 'an most 'o 'em as is 'atta-way too-- Somehow we alls got STUCK with the stupid [expletive]. ----Makes us all look bad, and nearly got us offed-- TWIC'T!

He suppressed a scowl, while continuing to rub his face with one hand, and extending the other for a friendly hand-shake.

I'm Jack-- One-Eye'd Jack.--- And dis' 'ere's Mama-- Pleasure ta meet ya Mister----??

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 08:28:09 am by wierd »

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: March 19, 2020, 08:31:32 am »

Dixie chuckled. "I always ask that question whenever I see two people. You're the rare few that actually confirmed it. Nonetheless, six years is good."

She then got down from the table and sat on a chair like a normal person, except still slumping her head down the table with crossed arms, looking straight in front of her and away from the two. "I wonder if I... with him..."

She notices the new person and greets them Hi, I’m Reeta, you weren’t here before, can you teleport?

Dixie leans up. "What do you mean? I've always been here."
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 08:39:28 am by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 142