Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119828 times)

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #765 on: February 29, 2020, 11:48:14 am »

GSH steps at the West Floor

Greenskin Holocaust joins Dixie on the western side. There is no change in the gems.

Gems (East): 2/4 gems glow
Gems (West): 0/4 gems glow
:-(

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 29, 2020, 01:56:32 pm »

Step on the West side

This is more complex than initially postulated. The gems don’t react when some are on their own, but they do in combination..?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 29, 2020, 02:19:49 pm »

Step on the West side

Doak join Dixie and Greenskins Holocaust on the western side. All four gems light up.
One Eye'd Jack, the bear and Linea Starboard are on the eastern side and two gems on that side are glowing, as previously.

Gems (West): 4/4 gems glow

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 29, 2020, 08:30:13 pm »

"Mm-hmm... I see what this is now. Somehow, this room can quantify intelligence. Itvs why it reacts to you the most." Dixie says to Doak.

She glances at the remining people that haven't chosen a side. She then points to Burt and Shania. "Go there, " pointing at Linea's direction.
I have a YouTube channel.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 29, 2020, 08:45:15 pm »

"Quantify intelligence, yes, yes, that probably is it but if it didnt lit up when I stepped in the west floor first that just means..." The slayer thought.

"What!?" He exlclaimed. "Do you mean I am not smart enough to even light up a single gem! This is ridiculous!"

"So this old white guy is the smartest in the bunch then, he lit three gems." He said. "Wait a minute."

The slayer steps out of the western floor.
GSH steps out of the western floor

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 01, 2020, 02:56:46 am »

"Quantify intelligence, yes, yes, that probably is it but if it didnt lit up when I stepped in the west floor first that just means..." The slayer thought.

"What!?" He exlclaimed. "Do you mean I am not smart enough to even light up a single gem! This is ridiculous!"

"So this old white guy is the smartest in the bunch then, he lit three gems." He said. "Wait a minute."

The slayer steps out of the western floor.
GSH steps out of the western floor

There is no change in the gems.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 01, 2020, 07:06:13 am »

Bored and hopeless. As she is not fit to the game.

She started to dance to kill boredom . (U got Girl. https://youtu.be/0t5KYdihKiw
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 01, 2020, 07:48:37 am »

"Magical rocks that detect intelligence this is such a weird place, I'm glad I'm smart enough to trigger the things."
Go to the east side.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 01, 2020, 08:27:02 am »

((The player has given character control over Shania for the time being))

Go to the east side.

Burt and Shania move over to the East side as instructed by Dixie. All the gems light up now.

Gems (East): 4/4 gems glow

Nothing happens for a moment. Suddenly a loud hum fills the room, and the locked door in front of them slowly glides open on its own, beckoning their ascent onto the next staircase.

After the door opens a loud crash can be heard. One of the panels on the East side crashed to the floor, the glowing sapphire it contained rolling across the floor and coming to a stop.

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 01, 2020, 08:52:54 am »

Linea brandished her knife to the corner where the panels fell but found no limbs nor neck to stab.

"I swear, if this happen again I will turn this blasted place into a giant furnace!"

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 01, 2020, 09:00:44 am »

Dixie picks up the fallen sapphire, breathng on it then wiping it with her sleeve. She then holds with 2 fingers towards the closest light source.

Is it a real sapphire? Also, Dixie channels mana through it to see it it reacts.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 01, 2020, 10:00:24 am »

Dixie picks up the fallen sapphire, breathng on it then wiping it with her sleeve. She then holds with 2 fingers towards the closest light source.

Is it a real sapphire? Also, Dixie channels mana through it to see it it reacts.
[Dixie obtains Glowing Sapphire]

The sapphire seems to be real, its glow pulsing with the same rhythm as her beating heart.

As Dixie examines the gem in her hand, she feels her magical potential increase from being near its aura.

Channeling mana through the gem doesn't seem to have any effect on it.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 01, 2020, 11:07:09 am »

"So how's that? Are the gems safe?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 01, 2020, 01:46:02 pm »

"I'm getting tired of all these locked doors, when can we just knock the damn things down?"
Burt then looked in the room we just unlocked.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 01, 2020, 08:58:34 pm »

"Yeah. Safe." Dixie tossed the sapphire to her other hand and then clenched it for a while, then held it up with her palm.

"It's strange. I feel like I could blow up a mountain with this gem on hand." She pulled her manastone necklace out of the neck of her sweater, then compared their sizes "We could make at least five jewelry items out of this, provided we find an actually good jeweller."

She looks up at the remaining gems stuck on panels up top, then at Linea. The gems are about 20 feet high, so climbing is out of the question, but if one of them could fall off... "Think you could shoot the rest down?"
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 142