Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120234 times)

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #525 on: February 12, 2020, 09:14:24 am »

EEEEEEEK. SO HOOOOOT, HOOOOOT.

Laemmle feel the 2nd degree burn around, panicky. She attempting to strip her armor and also her dress.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 12, 2020, 09:47:48 am »

EEEEEEEK. SO HOOOOOT, HOOOOOT.

Laemmle feel the 2nd degree burn around, panicky. She attempting to strip her armor and also her dress.

"Careful there."

The sizzling food levitated off her lap, neatly returning to the plate. Lucy didn't have the spare attention beyond a minor healing spell, however, since there's a fiery situation not far away. Literally and figuratively.

"That's a new record speed for infighting."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 10:04:54 am by A5G_Reaper »

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 12, 2020, 09:50:03 am »

"Oh no, you don't!"

Linea drew her long blade and spun around. Evading the hermit's assault while at the same time, with all of her might refrain herself from slashing his throat.

The fire behind her began to subdue, leaving the fire at the size of a campfire that still feeding on the wooden corpses.

"I respect and appreciate your help. Mister Jack, but you did something that could be perceived as an assault just a moment ago." She pointed the blade at the so-called Elder. "I won't be asking for your help anymore. Consider my debt is paid off after you insulted and attacked me."

She then glanced at the fire, at the ashing corpses cracking beneath, and she left it as it was.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 12, 2020, 09:54:59 am »

GIRL. Jack fumed, completely uncaring about her knife. I wouldn' work fer a murd'ress for all the damn money in the [expletive deleted] world. Simply a'cause other things cant talk, don' mean their lives don' matter.

He spat.

Ye migh' think ye can always control sommat like that, but you'd be wrong.

He points angrily at his damaged eye, lifts the patch showing a ghastly white monstrosity beneath, lowers the patch again, and storms off.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 12, 2020, 10:08:43 am »

GIRL. Jack fumed, completely uncaring about her knife. I wouldn' work fer a murd'ress for all the damn money in the [expletive deleted] world. Simply a'cause other things cant talk, don' mean their lives don' matter.

He spat.

Ye migh' think ye can always control sommat like that, but you'd be wrong.

He points angrily at his damaged eye, lifts the patch showing a ghastly white monstrosity beneath, lowers the patch again, and storms off.
"Oh no, you don't!"

Linea drew her long blade and spun around. Evading the hermit's assault while at the same time, with all of her might refrain herself from slashing his throat.

The fire behind her began to subdue, leaving the fire at the size of a campfire that still feeding on the wooden corpses.

"I respect and appreciate your help. Mister Jack, but you did something that could be perceived as an assault just a moment ago." She pointed the blade at the so-called Elder. "I won't be asking for your help anymore. Consider my debt is paid off after you insulted and attacked me."

She then glanced at the fire, at the ashing corpses cracking beneath, and she left it as it was.
The ironclad slayer scratched his head and let out a heavy sigh. "Old hobo. Elf chick calm down shall we? Just breath for a moment let's not get all hyped up."

The slayer looked at the old hobo. "Old hobo it's better if you check your partner first. Calm her down before she runs away." He looked at the Linea. "Elven chick, I know you are frustrated and I may and may not be a part of that frustration but the old guy has a point. He is just panicking because his life partner is startled."

The slayer walks closer to Linea. "Look you might not trust us and yes, I know I have made a lot of mistake yesterday but I promise I would be more mindful now, plus it is better if we stick together united."

"All of us know how dangerous this place is, and we have to atleast tolerate each other so that we can pull through."

The slayer moves closer to Linea but just enough that she wouldn't reach him with her blade. "We might see whoever your searching for in that tower or better yet, find out what's twisting the creatures in this place. So let's just please calm down."

"I suspect greenskins are the ones responsible for this but even if it is not, I am still willing to help you track down who you are searching for."

"Hopefully its greenskins" he murmured.

The slayer walked towards Jack. "Is the bear calm now?"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 10:27:38 am by invul_nerable »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 12, 2020, 10:29:25 am »

A wild paladin appeared from the side and dropkicked the Ironclad Slayer. Justice has been served.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 10:35:15 am by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 12, 2020, 10:45:01 am »

"Holy shit this expedition hasn't even gone on a week, and half of them already want kill each other, I feel like my likely hood of living through this just dropped slightly because of these people and their drama over a bunch of dumb ass shit."

With that said Burt went back over to the fire and stole some more of the meat while everyone was looking at the idiots fighting and went back to his spot to eat it and continued to watch the drama.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 12, 2020, 11:30:50 am »

Despite mounting tension, the group managed to avoid untimely killing of each other and packed up to continue their next stretch of journey. The mysterious tower awaited, yet after hours upon hours of walking it seemed like the distance didn't decrease as much as it should. The mist messed with senses, perhaps?

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a dwarf fell out of the sky with quite the force. He smashed the ground with great force, splattering most of himself all over the place.

"...what"

Was the only thing a perplexed Lucy could utter.

(Note: you're already in the next tile. Either spend some time to explore or just continue further, up to you. The tower cant be that far away... right?)

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 12, 2020, 08:08:12 pm »

"Catapult stunt gone wrong?"

Dixie commented, watching from Lucy's side as she held his hand.  She chuckled.

"Anyway, this mist is a problem... Oh, that fairy would be perfect right about now, with her wind powers..." She then turned to the elf. "What about you?"
I have a YouTube channel.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 12, 2020, 08:13:28 pm »

Doctor Doak looks at the remains of the dwarf, then up at the sky, then over at Lucy.

Is that... common?” he ventured.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 12, 2020, 08:35:41 pm »

Doctor Doak looks at the remains of the dwarf, then up at the sky, then over at Lucy.

"For dwarves? No. For goblins yes." The slayer cannot hide his glee after saying the word goblin. Finally the greenskins he have been waiting for showing its face.

The ironclad slayer unsheathed his sword and raised his shield. He almost ran to his excitement but remembered that his allies cannot keep up.

"I -- uhh okay lets stay close to each other." He pointed at Maslarien. "We've already talked about this, we should prioritize our allies safety than our competition. I think I am leading in kill count am I right?" He inquired.

"Bah what am I saying again? -- uhh yeah, we should stay close to avoid getting ambushed, our visibility is low due to the mists, but they themselves cannot see us. So let's take advantage of that."

"If only someone can climb for vantage, that would be great." He murmured.

"Anyway, let's take advantage of the mists low visibility and tread carefully and investigate what happened to that splattered dwarf right there."

"Everyone with me? -- great let's move."

GSH moves to Q18 to L15

If somoene attacks, GSH counter attacks twice(2AP) and uses defend(1AP)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:48:24 pm by invul_nerable »

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 12, 2020, 09:17:05 pm »

Wait as they may, no sign of enemy attack came up. Neither did any logical source of the dwarf, which was dead beyond saving. Just what exactly happened? Another mystery to solve - or not.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 12, 2020, 09:17:58 pm »

"Cant say it is. Never seen anything like that before. I'm as confused as you are."

For once, it sounded that Lucy was completely honest.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 12, 2020, 09:20:09 pm »

((Here is the map for the area, it's free movement right now so you don't have to follow the AP and tile rules, but you can if you'd like to specify your exact actions and positioning and such))

Spoiler: Area Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 09:37:14 pm by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 12, 2020, 09:22:25 pm »

"Can you revive that splattered dwarf?" Dixie asked Lucy as she gently swung their held hands back and forth.
I have a YouTube channel.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 142