Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120050 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #405 on: February 08, 2020, 12:07:57 am »

Dularach goes northwest with the rest of the party
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 12:11:55 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 08, 2020, 12:12:18 am »

One-eye facepalms, seeing the half-dressed paladin come out to go "adventurin'", after JUST taking a bath.  She was gonna attract so many insects and ticks...

He stifles a chuckle, and absently pats Mama as she chews on the back of his pants.
Girl got so much to learn, dun' she mama--- he chuckled.

He was NOT going to help her get all those off of her when they got back. Nope.  She needed to learn this valuable lesson.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 08, 2020, 12:21:25 am »

Dixie's nose twitched. She glanced at where it's coming from, this oddly rosy scent, and she saw Laemmle walking with Dularach behind her.

"Hmm, you smell nice." Dixie smiled for a while, then it faded quickly. "Bad idea. The wolves would spot you from half a mile."
I have a YouTube channel.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 08, 2020, 12:21:48 am »

(Unless there's an objection, all players are gathered back at the gate.)

"I see we're ready. Don't mind my presence, just do your stuff. Who's taking point?"

Lucy himself dressed about the same, though there's a small knife sheated on his belt now. He seemed just like another frail old man. Was it confidence or foolishness in his tone? It's difficult to tell.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 12:26:58 am by A5G_Reaper »

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 08, 2020, 12:48:13 am »

Dixie glances around, waiting for someone to take the initiative. Her hand's twitching up. She might volunteer for it herself if no one else will.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 08, 2020, 12:56:18 am »

"Eh?" Laemmle reacted on Dixie and forget the smell concealment for enter to the dangerous area.

She looked on Jack and seemed to be agreeing too even the bear felt bad for her.

Laemmle sighed for the defeated and seemed she have no choice. She dived flat to the dusty ground and roll repeatedly like a tantruming child.

As she keep rolling side to side, as she kept roll but too much she fell on Ironclad Slayer's trap ended up into the pitfall.

It was embarrassment but it will save her on the surrounding when entering into wildness.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 12:57:52 am by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 08, 2020, 01:00:22 am »

Jack stifled a chuckle.

She gonna have em all ov'r naow.....

Pancake-girl continued rolling, and fell into a poorly concealed pitfall the shiny metal [expletive deleted] had made earlier.

The stifled chuckle burst out as laughter.

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 08, 2020, 01:40:31 am »

Maslarein stood in front of everyone, his sword and shield equipped, making a plethora of Bizarre poses until he finally decided on one that looked vaguely inspiring.

It is Time! Time that we Venture into the Forest, and slay whatever foul, fiendish fiends are assaulting this poor village! We shall strike at them, and we shan’t stop until their Will is broken and their Schemes undone! Now, Onwards! HaHa!

Maslarein marched forward, still somehow managing to hold his pose. He probably should’ve waited for Pancake Paladin to get out of that hole, but he has the utmost faith in her ability! She can catch up!

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 08, 2020, 01:52:38 am »

She sighed, relieved that someone else will be taking point. She wasn't confident she'd be a good lead.

Dixie crouched at the burrow Dularach made, extending a hand. "That's good enough. C'mon."

Helped pull Laemmle out of the pit. Smelling the hint of cadaver, Dixie rubbed her hands on her legs, a bit unnerved, then walked with the rest of the group towards the forest.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 08, 2020, 01:58:57 am »

After the party helped the ditzy paladin out of the pitfall, they started the first venture into the woods.

Hours passed by, each second blending into another as the monotonous greenery was replaced by more greenery. The forest was still healthy, this far out, the sounds of small animals filling the background.

Until it suddenly didn't.

The party came to a halt in front of a rather sparse section of the woods. Something stood under the sun, a vaguely humanoid shape made out of wood. It looked like a roughly carved man, except for the massive four-pronged mandibles that replaced its head. It seemed perfectly still.

(Pick a spawn point at the bluish tiles. Light-medium green are grasses. Dark green are trees. Scattered green lumps are bushes. Yellow dot indicates the wooden statue thing.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 08, 2020, 02:28:08 am »

Dixie gestured her frosted hand forward, sending an ice shard the size of a coin to the Greenskins' Holocaust's chest! Unfortunately, it hardly had any impact and quickly burst into cold smoke.

"I'm trying to concentrate. I think I might be able to clip into a second branch of elemental magic here."

She focused her hand into trying to conjure an ice shard again. "Plus, I think you're confusing orcs with goblins."
"Ahhh I guess you don't know." The ironclad slayer cleared his throat. "Imperial scholars found out that orcs and goblins actually have the same ancestors, that is why the word "greenskins" is a blanket term for both orcs and goblins."

After the party helped the ditzy paladin out of the pitfall, they started the first venture into the woods.

Hours passed by, each second blending into another as the monotonous greenery was replaced by more greenery. The forest was still healthy, this far out, the sounds of small animals filling the background.

Until it suddenly didn't.

The party came to a halt in front of a rather sparse section of the woods. Something stood under the sun, a vaguely humanoid shape made out of wood. It looked like a roughly carved man, except for the massive four-pronged mandibles that replaced its head. It seemed perfectly still.

(Pick a spawn point at the bluish tiles. Light-medium green are grasses. Dark green are trees. Scattered green lumps are bushes. Yellow dot indicates the wooden statue thing.
"What's that?" The ironclad slayer said. "I never seen anything like it, doesn't seem to be made by greenskins."

The slayer took his sword and shield and cautiously approached the statue. Totem poles and statues are usually a sign of greenskin, but he understands it isn't exclusively a greenskin thing. Eitherway, its good extra careful in things like this, its not too bad to expect an ambush especially in greenskin infested woods.

From V10 to K11(2AP) then used defend(1AP)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 02:42:23 am by invul_nerable »

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 08, 2020, 02:40:41 am »

"A statue? But..."

The lack of creatures besides themselves and this statue in this vicinity was still worrying.

From V10 to K11(2AP) then used defend(1AP)

"Wait, shouldn't we try to walk around it?" Dixie uttered, but nobody must've heard.

Tch. Letting go of Lucy's sleeve -- in the fear that he just suddenly vanishes --
■ Dixie moves from Y-9 to U-7
■ then to Q-9,
■ then climbs up the O-9 tree,
■ preparing a Searing Knife
(Bound Throwing Knife, but on fire) to be thrown at the 'enemy' if it decides to attack.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 02:46:20 am by The Centipede »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 08, 2020, 03:27:19 am »

Instinctively, The old hermit seeks the group-wisdom of the forest's native inhabitants, rather than moving.  He feels that the animals hold the seated figure in a strange sense of reverence, but also keep their distance.

Immediately after, he looks down at mama, who had since stopped rubbing on his bottom. He was worried, and so was she.  His eyes met hers--  She had a strange sense of familiarity about the seated figure, but a nameless desire to keep her distance, coupled with a kind of phantom feeling of pressure in her head the closer she got.  Jack comforted her as best he could, and asked her to stay there with him for now until he could learn more.

Then he was aware of the shiny metal [expletive deleted] moving toward a more favorable position, and he feared all hell was going to break loose.  Sensible girl was climbing a tree.

He cursed.

-----
OEJ and Mama start at Y11.
OEJ skips movement.
OEJ uses custom action (Detect other disturbance) 1x
OEJ uses Animal Empathy 1x with mama.

Mama uses Defend

End of turn

« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 03:45:45 am by wierd »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 08, 2020, 03:32:29 am »

"Whats everyone getting all bent out of shape for its just some old wooden piece of crap rotting out in a field."
As he says this he uses his rifle to point at it.

Brut starts at W11.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 03:40:36 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 08, 2020, 03:39:28 am »

Maslarein was a bit confused. Why was everyone so wary of some random statue? Is it magic or something? It doesn’t seem so dangerous, they can probably just walk past it.

Maslarein starts at V12, and uses his turn to move to J12.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 142