Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119774 times)

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2020, 06:49:17 pm »

Dixie stays to walk to Aven and ask, a little quieter.

"Why are you being attacked by monsters? How is that white-haired guard so powerful? Which god did you all piss off? "
I have a YouTube channel.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2020, 07:49:48 pm »

(except Doctor Doak, who had already received the coins yesterday)

Doctor Doak looks downtrodden. :(

Then he gathers his notes, and heads to the apothecary and the sorceror, to see if they can figure out anything about the bright green fluid found in the gnolls' spines or the sprouting leaves in their brains.

Afterwards, bum around town looking for bits and pieces to construct a crossbow and fashion some bolts.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2020, 08:33:36 pm »

Laemmle woke up on the morning, stretched before she wenf off the bed and changed into her casual attire.

She went down from the stairs and walk to area where the adventurers gathers on the huge area still inside the inn.

She stood up alone on the empty area, breathe deep and started to sing with her angelic  voice.

"Somewhere, a voice calls, in the depths of my heart
May I always be dreaming, the dreams that move my heart

So many tears of despair, uncountable through and through
I know on the other side of them I'll be sure to find you

Everytime we fall down to the ground we look up to the sky above
We wake to it's blueness, as if for the first time
Though the road is long, lonely and the end far away, out of sight
I can, with these arms, embrace the light

As I bid farewell my heart stops, tenderly I feel
My silent empty soul begins to listen to what is real

The wonder of living, the wonder of dying
The wind, town, and flowers, we all dance in unity

La la la...
Doo doo doo...
Da da da...

Somewhere, a voice calls, in the depths of my heart
keep dreaming your dreams, don't ever let them part

Why speak of all your sadness or of life's painfull woes
Instead let the same voice sing a gentle song for you

The whispering voice, we will never want to forget,
in each passing memory always there to guide you
When a miror has been broken, shattered pieces scattered on the ground
Glimpses of new life, are reflected all around

Window of beginning let shine the light of a new dawn
Let my silent, empty soul be filled and reborn

No need to search the land, nor sail across the sea
'Cause it's here shining inside me, it's right here deep inside me
Thanks to you I've found the light, and it's always with me.

La la la...
Doo doo doo...
Da da da...
"

The voice of singing reached from every adventurers sleeping inside the inn. She then opened her eyes as she finished the song.

Proceeded on the gathering in the village Square and listened to the briefing. Once she received the gold coins. She convince the fellow adventurers to stay for a bit before their dismissal.

Buying ingredients to Market area, she then cook pancakes and distributed 3 pieces each to the fellow adventurers. Seeing her working hard putting all plates with pancakes into the table including the many pancakes she made earlier.

Laemmle claps and speak, "Everyone (for PCs), how about have some breakfast first before you leave~" and smiles.

Proceed the ironclad slayer giving a plate of pancakes o him. 

"Forget about the yesterday, have something to eat for breakfast. You need it." She said to him.

*Note: She sang before gathering and she serve food after Aven's leave.*

"Uuhhh thank you!?" The ironclad slayer said confusingly. He opened his helmet slightly and took a bite, before Leammle knows it he gobbled up the whole pancake in just several seconds and the beverage that is served.

"By the heavens!" He ran towards Leammle took both hands. "I have never tasted something this delicious before! As a sign of gratitude, I will not let the greenskins make you suffer, I will send you straight to the heavens where you belong if you have fallen to battle."
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 08:36:35 pm by invul_nerable »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2020, 08:39:20 pm »

Dularach would partake of the breakfast that Laemmle has cooked, he eats his three pieces
"if it weren't too much of a bother could you make some more?"

I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Whidiee

• Bay Watcher
  • Rolling around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2020, 09:37:04 pm »

Dularach would partake of the breakfast that Laemmle has cooked, he eats his three pieces
"if it weren't too much of a bother could you make some more?"

"Hola, Mister!" Shania waved to the Tsuchigumo. "You can have mine. I can't eat any sweet in the morning..." She stare at her own pancake wistfully but thinking that her stomach surely would revolt straight after eating it... Yeah, no thank you.

Saw that there's no vegetable on the table, Shania went to Market area. If there's water spinach or young cassava leaves, it would be better. If not... Any kind of vegetables is fine, too. After all, she's doing nothing fancy — only stir-fried those and sprinkle some shrimp powder into it.

She joined the table again with two serving of stir-fried vegetables, place one of them on the empty chair beside her (as normal eyes could attest) and one for her own.

"I had told you to bring your harp, Wein." Shania murmured quietly, chuckled at her Kinnara — he's stealing glances to the singing girl. Considering Kinnara's race known as a musician, it's not strange to found he will instantly appreciate anything that pleased his ear.

"We're here to search for missing people, not having... some fun."

"Geez, it wouldn't hurt to slack sometimes."

Shania visibly lost her appetite a little when he mentioned their objective. Still, she eating her breakfast quietly.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 09:45:35 pm by Whidiee »
"Courage isn't lack of fear; it's being afraid yet keep doing something anyway." - Six of Wands

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2020, 09:38:32 pm »

"Um, yeah... Heheh" Said and feel embarrassed, looking to the other people as she taking a hint on the ironclade slayer to let him go her hands.

"If you need more there is an extra from some plates that had multiple layered pancakes for those who willing to have a extras. But don't be so greedy to take it all, there is some others surely gonna have a some bite too." She replied Dula.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2020, 09:43:37 pm »

Dularach would eats his fill of pancakes
"these are quite good Laemmle, i wonder if you could cook my mother's famous stew"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2020, 10:23:44 pm »

"That will be fun!" Laemmle replied Dula and smile.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2020, 10:44:25 pm »

"Why are you being attacked by monsters? How is that white-haired guard so powerful? Which god did you all piss off? "

"We're not sure why we're being attacked by monsters. That's why we hired you all!"

"The white-haired guard?... Oh, you mean Accel? Accel is... troubled. He may have certain abnormal abilities, but I can't say he's mentally in a place to be of much assistance to our overall situation." Aven makes a cuckoo gesture.

"We must have pissed off a lot of gods." Aven chuckles.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 10:50:10 pm by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2020, 10:51:20 pm »

"We're not sure why we're being attacked by monsters. That's why we hired you all!"

"The white-haired guard?... Oh, you mean Accel? Accel is... troubled. He may have certain abnormal abilities, but I can't say he's mentally in a place to be of much assistance to our overall situation." Aven makes a cuckoo gesture.

"We must have pissed off a lot of gods." Aven chuckles.

Laemmle give plate of pancakes to Aven, smiling.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2020, 07:13:06 am »

Dixie crosses arms while sighing.

"If she douses another one of us with hot soup again, I'm gonna kill him for real even if I die trying." Dixie glares at Aven, her murderous intent made as visible as she could. She then closed his eyes to relax, then glanced calmly at Aven again.

Please describe how he looks again.

"Have you figured which direction they're specifically coming from? Do they come in waves? How organized are they?"
I have a YouTube channel.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2020, 09:09:09 am »

After a mostly sleepless night do to everyone yelling for some reason, Burt finally wakes up and packed up the tent, then walked over to the meeting, got the money, and after a bit he finally said "Wasn't this stuff covered in the first meeting?"

After walking away from the meeting he saw some person he hadn't met giving out free food, so he went over took his and sat as far from everyone else as possible and ate it, then went to the market to see if there was anyone around that wasn't some kind of demons or whatever that guy was.

Take down the tent and carry it off, and eat the breakfast then go see whats for sale at the market.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2020, 09:58:33 am »

Light filtered in through the flaps on the tent.

*GROAN*

The disheveled old hermit nursed his aching head, and cursed the day he ever tasted alcohol. Why did it have to be so good, and then SOOO BAD?

Pushing himself to go and do what he agreed when he accepted this so called "adventuring company"'s boots, he slipped them on, and climbed out of his tent.  He had no idea how long he would be in this area, so he left it up.

He did carefully disarm his night-time predator traps before heading into the village.  It would not do to have some lumbering, but well meaning lummox stumble into one in broad daylight. That was not what they were for.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2020, 11:21:20 am »

[OOC]This post is a request from the player involved.[/OOC]

Linea Starboard

If Linea ever woke up slowly at some point, that habit was long since grounded out of her with training.

The window used wooden shutters instead of glass, but there were gaps between those and the curtain wasn't thick enough to filter the sunlight. The combination of light and rising hubbub roused the elf, which took several short seconds becaming alert enough to asses her surrounding. Soon the temporary dementia faded as she remembered her location, upon which she relaxed back.

No one to nag her this far away. Five more minutes couldn't hurt.

Just a tiny bit more than five minutes later, Linea finally sat up and stretched her muscles. The travel was long, on the previous day, and she was so tired that she crashed the moment she touched the bed. Fortunately, she had enough sense to very nicely ask - with a satchel of generous tip - the village handyman to fetch a rather large wooden tub to her room and fill it with water. Only now she started to feel the travel filth clinging onto her, which started to get itchier the more she thought about it.

Linea could, and had, stayed on days end without proper bath during her missions. Be that as may, uncomfortable things were uncomfortable.

Humming lightly, she first thoroughly checked the room for other people's presence and possible peepholes before covering most of the tub behind a wooden partitions. She hung her change of clothes on it and prepared her soap, then wasted not one more second staying in her grimy outfit.

Dipping a hand, the water was chilly as expected but that was no problem for her. Linea channeled her mana, her palm slowly brightening as the water around it roiled from the heat. Soon enough the temperature rose into lukewarm before getting hot, until it's finally perfect.

Slowly entering the tub, Linea exhaled a satisfied sigh as the warmth seeped into her skin. One of the small pleasures that made life worth living. She submerged until half of her face was hidden under water, idly gazing at her pale flesh distorted underneath. Somewhat glad that her aptitude over fire prevented her from getting tanlines.

Steam slowly filled the room as she started scrubbing, muttering some unkind words at persistent dirt and dried sweat. Those had the nasty habit of building up at the worst nook and crannies, getting increasingly uncomfortable overtime. Including the hair. Especially the hair. She really should've done so yesterday, in hindsight.

Finally, after she felt that every inch have been scrubbed and soaped clean, Linea stretched and leaned on the tub. The heat had dispersed so she reheated the water back to satisfactory level. Sighing happily again, she made sure her hair was out of the water as she tied it in a bun. Water droplet dripped down from it, trickling down before joining the slightly murky water barely hiding her chest from view. Washing off as she went out wouldn't be difficult, but it's an entirely different story if the dirt got stuck in the hair again.

The tub wasn't long enough for her to fully stretch her legs, so Linea raised it and rested her heels on the other end of it. Then she loosened her arms, laying them at the sides. The cool air brushing the exposed limbs made a comfortable contrast to the rest of her. Cracking a small smile, Linea felt that the experience wasn't bad for a village in the middle of nowhere.

She recognized that she probably shouldn't stay too long in the tub, but five more minutes couldn't hurt. Right?

Linea was totally out and dressed less than ten minutes later. She certainly did not reheat the water one more time, no.

She pocketed the money from Aven - not much, but every coin helps and she wouldn't refuse the goodwill - before heading to breakfast. There were pancakes for breakfast. Surprisingly good pancakes, too. Her evaluation of Laemmle went up a notch, though it was still in the negatives somewhere. The breakfast table had a man in... well-worn armor, a giant spider-person, a deer-person who sit far away and eat very quickly before disappearing, and a small girl eating next to an empty seat. Most were gorging on pancakes, aside from the last.

Linea would've find some topic to break the ice, but for the moment she would follow their example and clean up her plate as quickly as she politely could.

The spider-person seems large enough to eat an entire horse, after all.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2020, 12:53:01 pm »

After a mostly sleepless night do to everyone yelling for some reason, Burt finally wakes up and packed up the tent, then walked over to the meeting, got the money, and after a bit he finally said "Wasn't this stuff covered in the first meeting?"

After walking away from the meeting he saw some person he hadn't met giving out free food, so he went over took his and sat as far from everyone else as possible and ate it, then went to the market to see if there was anyone around that wasn't some kind of demons or whatever that guy was.

Take down the tent and carry it off, and eat the breakfast then go see whats for sale at the market.

([Burt obtains Tent (rolled)])

"Psst... Hey... Come over mr... i dont have a name but i suppose you can call me.. dark..? Please take a look.... You may find something... that suit your.... needs?? Hehehehe...."

Upon the arrival of that man. Dark reveals what he has in his shop by lifting up the suspicious blanket that covered his goods.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 12:58:06 pm by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 142