Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119629 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2020, 02:05:02 am »

Mysterious newcomers arrived at the town! The townsfolk are properly lining up taking a glance at them but the one that stands out the most is THAT ONE GIGANTIC ENEMY SPIDER/MONSTER [i cant be f'ed to see if he's human or not at this time lol and yes this post refers to dularach] (Dark souls boss theme playing).

"Guys, Everyone, Calm down.... oh who am i kidding EVERYONE READY YOUR SH@$"
Every townsfolk quickly cleared the area in panic while the towns guard hurried to create a blockade around the GIANT ENEMY MONSTER. The guard cartoonishly kept following the giant abomination while constantly moving their sandbags and barricades. Even as time goes by the guards kept following THAT GIANT THING.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:11:03 am by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2020, 02:14:45 am »

The startled innkeeper looks at the belligerent hobo with shock and confusion.

The village patrons, previously enjoying an evening repost, look at the man with similar stunned expressions.

There are no adventurers here.

The angry old man's expression softens, into a semblance of an apology.

"I'm ah..."

"If it's about the noise, the giant spider, and the rest of you whackos, go back outside." said the innkeeper curtly.

"Giant spider?" One eye asked incredulously.  With the commotion in the surrounding woods, none of his senses were working right.

"Yes. The one the guards are trying to contain? The kind of thing we hired you lot for? Yes-- OUTSIDE."

Giving another apologetic nod, and an apology before closing the door, one-eye turned back into the night air.

Insult *AND* injury... he muttered to himself angrily.  Looking up, and seeing the comedy act of the village guard trying to block in a 24 ft spider, and failing miserably, he let out a grumble and headed that direction.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2020, 02:22:08 am »

Dixie is just suddenly there and places a hand on the shoulder of the white-haired townsfolk... instigator... guy with mean eyes.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm pretty sure that guy's an adventurer himself. Is this your first time seeing a remotely huge creature?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:25:13 am by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2020, 02:26:17 am »

One-eye trudges up, continuing his profanity laced self-mantra, noting the silver haired town guard captain, being ear-chewed by a female human, as the guards continue to try (and fail) to contain the slowly lumbering spider.

One-eye notes that the spider is not at all interested in anything except avoiding the humans scurring around underneath it with sandbags. 

What's it doing here....? he wondered to himself.  And what are these idiots trying to accomplish with those?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2020, 02:33:08 am »

Dixie is just suddenly there and places a hand on the shoulder of the white-haired townsfolk... instigator... guy with mean eyes.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm pretty sure that guy's an adventurer himself. Is this your first time seeing a remotely huge creature?"

They all talk to him, THEY ALL TRY TO CONVINCE THAT WHITE HAIRED MAN, but he grew even more suspicious than before towards the adventurer.

"I knew, I knew the moment they all hired you it was all a mistake, A MISTAAAKEEEEE" He smirked maniacally putting his palm against his face. "KekkekekakakahAHAHAHA THAT THING MOVE AN INCH AROUND THE BUILDINGS AND THERES NO BUTS IFS OR NO,

IM TAKING IT DOOOOWN!!! YOU HEAR MEEEE!!!!"
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2020, 02:37:12 am »

One-Eye looks at the spider-creature.
Looks at the human guardsman.
Then at the woman desperately trying to convince the former to stop being a dumb-ass.

Tacitly walks behind the white haired man, then gestures with a raised eyebrow at the woman while holding up his walking stick.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2020, 02:40:01 am »

Dixie taps the guard's head gently.

"Oh, for god's sake, you're gonna break my ears... Calm down, will you? That tiger-coloured spider thing's been in this village for half a day and done nothing wrong so far, do you think he's gonna invade the town? Alone, might I add?"

She then turns to the old man approaching them. "Oh hey, hi, you're the other Jack fellow."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 02:58:28 am by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2020, 02:40:48 am »

looks in the direction that other sound came from
"What was that yelling about? i know that the guards have been setting up defense around me but i don't know why? what do you two think about it?"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2020, 02:51:58 am »

taking that as a "go ahead", One-eye plays up being a blind old man to levels that would get vegetables thrown at him if he were on stage.

With a deft insertion of his walking stick behind the guard captain's legs, One-eye trips the man up as he recovers from being slapped by the woman.

"Oh, my apologies"

Then shuffles forward, placing a booted foot on top of the captain's white-haired head, pushing his face into the dirt, supressing a fake stumble.

"How clumsy of me--- I did not see you there."

Fully steps up onto the guard captain with both feet.

"Where did you go lad?"

Pretends to look around in the dark.

"Oh well, at least this is a nice soft spot to sit down.."

Sits down on the captain, just behind the shoulders, keeping the captain's face squashed into the ground.

Smiles and makes a one-eyed wink at the lady.

Whidiee

• Bay Watcher
  • Rolling around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2020, 03:05:18 am »

"This is not a promising start," the half-swan spirit looked at their gathering with an amused expression. He sat cross-legged at the midair while wondering why he glued to see their exchange further. Probably better with some grass snack, too.

At the appearance of that white-haired man... finally, that bird-brain can process something he had missed.

"...Crap."

He's somewhat late though. It's not like everyone who had gone sleeping wouldn't be disturbed enough at the commotion. A series of trumpet greet him before he even opened Shania's room.

Of course he would see it.

"Emerging from the dark flames of stagnation, this Renaissance is answering your call!" It said with a shrill of trumpet.

Not to mention that accursed Joie de Vivre already out from their lamps cards and circling Shania's head. Their low chuckles turned to uproarious laughter for unknown reasons. Mad. Every single of it.

Glad that nobody would hear their ruckus, otherwise his Mistress would also one to be blamed.

"He plays an exuberant song of inner awakening, renewed-"

Renaissance got a firm slap from her pillow. No doubt.

"I need a goddamn sleep, not a freakin' inner awakening!" Shania's voice ruined with sleep. She turned to hopefully, her sane companion Kinnara. "Wein Urvasi, a word?"

"There will be a bloodbath." Wein summed everything up with a solemn tone.

"..."

Needless to say, a grumpy Shania already going to the site, dragging herself with the grace of zombie. Her mind still half-processing the situation.

"...I don't recall I have a drink before going to bed..." Shania murmured at the sight of the gigantic spider. Her eyes roaming around in search of fairy in question. That little thing didn't accidentally being squashed between these guys, right?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 03:24:01 am by Whidiee »
"Courage isn't lack of fear; it's being afraid yet keep doing something anyway." - Six of Wands

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2020, 03:18:26 am »

((Note: The events in this post probably happened a little before all the current commotion is occuring))

Oh. That man.” he ponders for a moment “of course. I’ll be back presently.

Doctor Doak will find Aven and shake him down for all his money ask him for some supplies, then come back and buy that sweet alchemist kit.

"Oh, yes, of course. I was going to hand these out to everyone after you all got a little more settled. Here you are." Aven gives Doctor Doak 2 gold pieces. [Doctor Doak +2 Gold Pieces]

Doctor Doak goes back to the apothecarist to purchase the alchemy starter kit. [Doctor Doak -2 Gold Pieces] [Doctor Doak +1 Alchemy Starter Kit]

Then return to Aven and ask if there are any remains from the evil beasties he can examine.

"Yes, there should be. There have been so many monsters that we've barely been able to dispose of them all properly. The sorcerer and head of our company, Xanios, has been disintegrating most of the corpses, but I'm sure there are some left for you to examine."

Aven leads Doctor Doak to the Adventuring Company headquarters, through a vacant lobby into a hallway and knocks on one of the doors.

"What is it?" Comes a snappy male voice from within.

"Xanios! It's Aven. There's an adventurer here who wants to examine some of the rabid creatures' corpses."

A few moments pass.

"Storage room. There should be a few there."

"Thanks!"

Aven then leads Doctor Doak down the hall into a large storage space. Parts of the room are glowing a dim blue-ish purple, suggestive of the presence of magical alterations. Three bodies of gnolls are lying on the ground, lifeless.

"These ones came this morning. Xanios apparently hasn't gotten to disposing of them yet. Feel free to examine them however you like. We're in no shortage of dead creatures' corpses."
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2020, 03:39:47 am »

Before she speak again with her words. She look on the other person and confirming that talking still connected. Seeing a large man with him. She seen one before but larger than him.

Laemmle look him back with the stare of this:

"Mister. I feel sorry that you rejected much the reality and purely obsessed with revenge that consumed you whole.

Let me ask you one thing,

have you heard about Gigantism?"
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2020, 03:41:02 am »

Dularach looks towards one of the town guards and points at him
"you with the sandbag, why are you setting up such defenses here?"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2020, 03:42:10 am »

One-eye looks up at the giant.

"hello up there!" he shouts, re-adjusting himself on the now wiggling guard captain.  "I think these fellows think you wandered in from the forest. Nevermind you haven't thumped a single one of them."

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2020, 03:48:55 am »

seeing the old hermit he approaches them and sits down to make it not so hard for the old mans neck
"thats amusing to hear, i came here to help with the problem in this village and find tough foes to feed my desire to fight. hermit your interesting to me what is your name?"
he has once again taken out his pipe and begins to smoke
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 142