Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 119642 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2020, 09:00:59 pm »

Dularach wanders up in a drunk state to the noise, the ironclad slayer would only reach up to his knee cap at most
"who is making that racket?"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2020, 09:16:56 pm »

Dularach wanders up in a drunk state to the noise, the ironclad slayer would only reach up to his knee cap at most
The slayer turned towards the voice, and he saw a humongous spider-like creature staring at him. "And you brought your giant spider too, classic greenskin goof."

He dropped the shield and sword and unsheathed took the broadsword holstered in his back.

He looked at Dularach full of murderous glee, as if he a kid looking at a newly bought toy.

"It looks like I hit the jackpot!" He murmured.

"COME NOW DONT BE SHY, GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!" he cried.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 09:21:05 pm by invul_nerable »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2020, 09:28:22 pm »

The slayer turned towards the voice, and he saw a humongous spider-like creature staring at him. "And you brought your giant spider too, classic greenskin goof."

He dropped the shield and sword and unsheathed took the broadsword holstered in his back.

He looked at Dularach full of murderous glee, as if he a kid looking at a newly bought toy.

"It looks like I hit the jackpot!" He murmured.

"COME NOW DONT BE SHY, GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!" he cried.

(umm he is in humanoid form)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2020, 09:45:38 pm »

Dularach looking at the ironclad slayer taunting him smiles
your a funny one, most humans don't have that kind of courage if i call it that otherwise its recklessness. but i would like it if you didn't associate me with a greenskin, i'm a Tsuchigumo a type of yokai. and as much as i want to fight you I really need to take a nice nap. I only came here cause of that loud noise disturbing me
he has taken out a pipe the size of a great club and starts to take a huff before letting out a puff of smoke in the air.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:03:41 pm by darkwarlock3 »

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2020, 10:09:43 pm »

Dularach looking at the ironclad slayer taunting him smiles
your a funny one, most humans don't have that kind of courage if i call it that otherwise its recklessness. but i would like it if you didn't associate me with a greenskin, i'm a Tsuchigumo a type of yokai. and as much as i want to fight you i'm really need to take a nice nap. I only came here cause of that loud noise disturbing me
he has taken out a pipe the size of a great club and starts to take a huff before letting out a puff of smoke in the air.
Although its not apparent in his face(because he is in full iron clad armor) but ironclad slayer puzzled. The giant spider thing called himself a yokai, and a bunch of other nonesense. He said blablabla dont associate Greenskins blabla yokai bla bla blah. To be fair, giant spiders doesn't talk, well atleast the once that he fought before.

"Okay then, just don't take my kill, that greenskin is mine." Pointing at Obadiah.

The slayer switched his focus to Obadiah. "Well, well, well... It looks like its you and me now."
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 11:43:21 pm by invul_nerable »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2020, 10:47:12 pm »

"What's with this ruckus." Laemmle speak  to three.

She was forcefully woke up by her dream, related to her past considering as a nightmare. The tightness feeling which it revealed the Liz also on her bed along with sleeping Dolo. She off from it, cover the 2 with her bed blanket.

Wearing back on her casual uniform but this time, she let her hair down. Carrying her weapon from her back.

In present wandering and the three on the scene, as she spoke to them. She sips from the cup of hot choco then stare to them.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 11:26:30 pm by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2020, 12:33:16 am »

seeing another human, this time not some ironclad slayer but a beautiful lady instead, he squats down to her level of height before speaking
"who are you young miss?"
he is still smoking his pipe
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 01:26:47 am by darkwarlock3 »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2020, 12:59:19 am »

Without fear and have a confident to approach the giant creature. Unlike humans naked sight on her, in other species' sight, a winged light figure of armored woman and carrying a halberd following this young lady. It's like guardian following an angelic figure.

"You might be a monster from naked eye of human, but I couldn't smell rot which is sensing force of evilness with you. I'm Laemmle, the paladin.

It seems that guy over there provoked you with his Speciesism but make this a call for tonight, I'll give you a whole piece of meat on the early morning. I'll settle with this guy instead." She replied to the creature, try to reaching it with gentle scratches its neck before she proceed Ironclad Slayer.

"Now mister, what is your problem?" Standing strong on him face to face.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 01:28:30 am by Remuri »

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2020, 01:03:51 am »

Without fear and have a confident to approach the giant creature. Unlike humans naked sight on her, in other species' sight, a winged light figure of armored woman and carrying a halberd following this young lady. It's like guardian following an angelic figure.

"You might be a monster from naked eye of human, but I couldn't smell rot which is sensing force of evilness with you. I'm Laemmle, the paladin.

It seems that guy over there provoked you with his Speciesism but make this a call for tonight, I'll give you a whole piece of meat on the early morning. I'll settle with this guy instead." She replied to the creature, gentle scratches its neck before she proceed Ironclad Slayer.

"Move out lady before that dirty disgusting greenskin will take you as hostage." He replied.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 01:12:44 am by invul_nerable »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2020, 01:19:25 am »

It seems that guy over there provoked you with his Speciesism but make this a call for tonight, I'll give you a whole piece of meat on the early morning. I'll settle with this guy instead." She replied to the creature, gentle scratches its neck before she proceed Ironclad Slayer.

"Move out lady before that greenskin take you as hostage." He replied.
"Greenskins that. Greenskins there.

I heard your story from the bard and that song seems to be referring you. Bard these days song heroic in person in shadows spreading it fast like an epidemic. It seems that you lost something from those Greenskins and you madly seek revenge for it.

Those greenskins you referring were might be Goblins, Orcs or Trolls. That cute fluffy multiple legged tiger is not one them. You should wear off that helmet of you or for the better case you need an eye test.

You are not the one who only have bitter past."
She replied with gentle smile in the end.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 01:23:46 am by Remuri »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2020, 01:35:00 am »

A loud, shrill voice woke the sleeping one-eyed hermit from his bed of leaves and grass, followed by a crashing wave, a veritable tsunami of danger signals, reverberating and crashing through the surrounding woods. Countless eyes and ears were pointed at the village now, not just a few hungry stomachs.

One eye sat up in his bed, with a look that could curdle milk.

Muttering profanities, curses, and things less mentionable to himself, he hastily knocked the straw and leaves off, before carefully exiting his tent, and the surrounding trapped environs.

"When I find out who did this..." he muttered to himself, grasping his walking stick, and trudging with purpose into the night...

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2020, 01:39:23 am »

Dularach tilts his head to the side
"this the first time i've been called cute and fluffy, usually from where i am from humans call me a evil monster or a walking disaster"
he has put away his pipe for now

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2020, 01:47:37 am »

Dixie watches Laemmle, Dularach and the Greenskin's Holocaust from a dark corner nearby.
I have a YouTube channel.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2020, 01:53:24 am »

"Move out lady before that greenskin take you as hostage." He replied.
"Greenskins that. Greenskins there.

I heard your story from the bard and that song seems to be referring you. Bard these days song heroic in person in shadows spreading it fast like an epidemic. It seems that you lost something from those Greenskins and you madly seek revenge for it.

Those greenskins you referring were might be Goblins, Orcs or Trolls. That cute fluffy multiple legged tiger is not one them. You should wear off that helmet of you or for the better case you need an eye test.

You are not the one who only have bitter past."
She replied with gentle smile in the end.
"The hell are you talking about lady!?" He hissed.

"Move! Before the greenskin grabs you!"

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2020, 01:57:40 am »

The sound of wild cursing, swearing, and epithets draws closer, not that anyone in the inn noticed, being so loud and boistrous themselves.

That is, until the source of said cursing beat on the door with his walking stick, then kicked the door in, causing it to swing against the interior wall with a crash.

A single angry eye staring lividly from behind a twitching eyelid.

"WHO DID THAT?"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 142