Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120062 times)

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #435 on: February 09, 2020, 06:28:58 am »

You didn't have to be a CSA agent with heightened sense and perception to get your guest right with this whole situation.
Anyone with the tiniest bit of common sense would understand that it was a trap, but it seemed Linea had to set her expectation even lower if she wished to work with these... adventurers.

Linea moved to U11 and will spend the rest of her turn attacking the creatures at K11 with enchanted arrows.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:54:40 am by Slyph »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 09, 2020, 09:19:38 am »

Doctor Doak moves to V12, shoots creature 2 until he can’t.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 09, 2020, 10:36:18 am »

Spoiler: "Player's Log" (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: "Enemies' Log" (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: "End of Turn Log" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 10:53:35 am by A5G_Reaper »

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 09, 2020, 10:48:18 am »

(Not exact imagery, but similar)

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 09, 2020, 11:37:49 am »

!? These cuts are too deep... Dixie was worried. She was unusually tired as well from casting too much magic since the day started.

Tears formed in her eyes as she perceived her meaningless death; a determination surged as she figured a way to deal with the elusive creature.

■ Consume EVERY 1 AP to send broad waves of fire outward to Bladed Glider 1, until it dies.
■ Rest afterwards if possible
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 10:54:36 pm by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 09, 2020, 12:19:34 pm »

Doctor Doak attack Bladed Glider 6 with some form of melee as much as possible, with enough AP left over to defend.

If not enough action points to do both, defend.

Doctor Doak attacks Bladed Glider 6 until he can’t.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 08:04:00 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 09, 2020, 12:28:28 pm »

Spoiler: Updated Map Turn 3 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 01:11:02 pm by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 09, 2020, 12:50:10 pm »

It happened so quickly, he did not think before acting.  The small creatures leapt into the air, and attacked without mercy, hurting Mama right before his very eye. Instinctual rage overcame all his sensibilities.

He struck fast and hard with his walking stick before he even knew what happened-- Mama had no such after-thoughts-- the vicious little beasts were gonna be dinner.

--
Jack attacks Bladed Glider G3 2x
Mama attacks Bladed Glider G3 3x
End turn
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 01:16:17 pm by wierd »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 09, 2020, 04:55:05 pm »

Dularach uses rest
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 09, 2020, 07:24:30 pm »

Spoiler: Updated Map Turn 3 (click to show/hide)
Just like as expected, the rangers hit the mandibeast with ease. Not to mention, the giant spiderdude was there to help him too.

"I did that!" The slayer cried. Pointing out that without him holding it down, they would've not killed it.

He stood up immediately, and swiftly like nothing happened. The wounds that are once fatal healed already. He would've admired how the potion worked wonders but there is no time for that, tis' the time for action.

He looked around, and searched for more mandible-headed beasts to kill. His attention was fixated to mandibeasts that he didn't notice anything around him except the mandibeast in between him and his ranger allies.

"There you are"

The ironclad slayer ran and jumped towards mandibeast, he landed on its back and stabs his gladius right in between of its maw. First hand experience tells him that it has some kind of weakness around that part. The last time he stabbed there, he successfuly dislodged the mandibeast attacking him. 

"Die!" He stabs it. "You filthy!" He twists the blade. "Greenskin!!" He brought his whole weight downward ripping the mandibeast apart from its maw to its stomach.

-Move to tile Q11(1AP)

- Attack in between the maw. If it dies go to Dixie's tile (2AP)

-If the mandibeast didn't die, attack the maw again(1AP)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 08:37:38 pm by invul_nerable »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 09, 2020, 07:33:50 pm »

((I don't think GSH would realistically know about the soft spot, since Doctor Doak hasn't said anything about it))

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 09, 2020, 07:40:50 pm »

((I don't think GSH would realistically know about the soft spot, since Doctor Doak hasn't said anything about it))
Damnit >•< well lets just say its first hand experience(being almost eaten by the thing, i should change my narration though)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:42:43 pm by invul_nerable »

Whidiee

• Bay Watcher
  • Rolling around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 09, 2020, 08:56:11 pm »

"How the hell did you people know this thing was alive before it started moving, and where did the other ones come from?"
Burt continues to shoot creature 1 until its dead.

"Well, I'm suuuure nobody expects the statue to be alive. Sir Lucy had stated half of the last team got wiped out and mention of goblins, so highly sure there will be an ambush!"

Kinda hope Lucy would give us warning like 'hey, the statues around here also the incarnation of anomaly they encountered and very much alive, so be careful.' Or the last team dealing with something else entirely.

There's imaginary piranha-like creatures circling her as Woe come to aid GSH. Woe... oh Woe befall onto us...
Shania stared dumbfoundedly as the new wave of monster appeared.

[Wein use Attack then Defend]

“Fish. Fish with teeth." A sharp hiss escaped from her lips. "I hate this world so much.”

The piranha, then, rewarded her with a firm slap on the cheek. Message received, alright! Stop it!

Shania hastily draw another two cards. Okay, okay. I got Cups. What is its connection? Emotion. Water. Aha.

"Please don't hesitant Reverie." She told the Rabbit when caught it sauntered forward, sipping its tea. Great. Now, Shania practically begged. Can this situation worsen?

Reverie pours the invisible tea to the lion-boy. Nah. He wouldn't see it anyway. The once-statue might don't have eyes, but it still can feel repeated slaps on its face from the giant fish, right?

[Shania uses Healing Card to Maslarein and Joke(r) of Arcana to M3]

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:03:51 pm by Whidiee »
"Courage isn't lack of fear; it's being afraid yet keep doing something anyway." - Six of Wands

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 09, 2020, 10:31:10 pm »

She knew she was right. Something was coming, and it was fast, sharp and cunning, coming from their six, what a perfect timing just to be a victim of an ambush.

The creature gliding down rapidly, reveling their razor-sharp membrane on its way to attack Linea. Maugrim drawn, the first slash was fast, but not fast enough to score a hit, the second slash performed as if the blade had become heavier than usual and before Linea knew it, the critters had left a wide gash on her left shoulder.

Death just missed a few inches.

Blood already flowing down to her arm, staining the Wind, decreasing her grip, and most of all, disabling her ability to properly hold her bow. So she dropped it. A healthy arm reached for hemostatic spray on her side bag while another, desperately holding Maugrim in a defensive stance. No, not in desperation, she was very mad and would howl for vengeance but she hid such emotion. Nothing good may come from being excessively expressive.

Linea will rest after applying the bandage. Deadly retribution can still be triggered.

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 10, 2020, 01:52:58 am »

Maslarein stood up, groaning but smiling through the pain. He would’ve run after the Half-Dead Coward that ambushed him, but Armoured Comrade seems to be on it. Then, if he couldn’t kill the Statue Coward, he’d kill the... What even is that? Maslarein doesn’t know, but it attacked him, so he’s going to kill it.

Maslarein looked at the Bladed Glider that just attacked him. It was difficult to tell if he was clenching his teeth in pain, or if he was excited to kill this thing.

Your Days are Numbered, Beast! I-ow am going to kill you! Prepare for-ow Combat! HaH-owHa!

Maslarein attacks Bladed Glider 4, then Defends.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 142