Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120191 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1485 on: April 09, 2020, 10:32:42 pm »

”Slayer, something caught me in the river!”
Shoot an arrow into the water, hopefully hitting whatever it is that’s keeping me here
The slayer treads lightly into the shallow waters and moved towards the plant lady in distress.

"I hope I won't cut your roots." The slayer revealed his greatsword and striked downward to the whirlpool that is forming underneath Reeta.

GSH moves towards Reeta, GSH attacks whatever sucking Reeta

"Try to grab hold!" The slayer yelled, trying to get his message across to the panicking plant lady amidst the noisy shallow river.
Reeta tries to grab hold of the Slayer’s sword to help pull herself out
thank you. I thought since the river is shallow that there wouldn’t be anything here.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:51:56 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: April 09, 2020, 10:45:37 pm »

Jack blinked, then boggled at what had just happened.

Giddy, (and light headed), he picked an entire basket full of the unusually large edibles, snatches up his knapsack, then half-stumbled to the inn.  The innkeeper was his first potential customer this evening.
"Whoa! I'll be damned mate, that's the biggest shroom I've ever seen!" The innkeeper gawked at the spectacle, rubbing his eyes once to make sure. "Probably enough to feed your bear, eh?"

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: April 09, 2020, 11:04:43 pm »

Sure 'nuff. beamed jack. Got more'n I need-- Was wondr'in' if'n ya' be intr'sted in a trade. Yes'erday ya had a big ol' plate a sausages. I'll trade ya 'nuff table 'shroom fer ya guests for a couple pounds. Waddya say?

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: April 09, 2020, 11:28:20 pm »

Dixie

goes to

THE INN

looking for Linea.
I have a YouTube channel.

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: April 10, 2020, 12:25:04 am »

"Mushroom doesn't keep for long, though..." The innkeeper mused. "Tell ya what, I'll trade you pound for pound. How's five?"

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: April 10, 2020, 12:54:06 am »

”Slayer, something caught me in the river!”
Shoot an arrow into the water, hopefully hitting whatever it is that’s keeping me here

[Roll: Auto]

Reeta shoots an arrow into the water below. The arrow hits the bottom of the river but doesn't seem to have any effect, as Reeta continues sinking at the same rate. 47 arrows remaining.

The slayer treads lightly into the shallow waters and moved towards the plant lady in distress.

"I hope I won't cut your roots." The slayer revealed his greatsword and striked downward to the whirlpool that is forming underneath Reeta.

GSH moves towards Reeta, GSH attacks whatever sucking Reeta

"Try to grab hold!" The slayer yelled, trying to get his message across to the panicking plant lady amidst the noisy shallow river.

[Roll: Auto]

GSH strikes the riverbed beneath Reeta, however it doesn't seem to stop the sinking mud. Instead the sword is now sinking as well.

[Roll: 1/20]

Also, GSH soon notices that he has also stepped on a part of the suction mud, and is now sinking along with Reeta and his sword, at an alarming rate no less.

Reeta tries to grab hold of the Slayer’s sword to help pull herself out
thank you. I thought since the river is shallow that there wouldn’t be anything here.

[Roll: 18/20]

Reeta is able to get a good grip on GSH's sword and pull herself out of the sinking mud. She is now standing on a solid part of the riverbed.

Meanwhile GSH is sinking fast; the mud has already reached his knees. The sword is also about half-way sunk.

Spoiler: Updated Area Map (click to show/hide)
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: April 10, 2020, 01:09:39 am »

"Mushroom doesn't keep for long, though..." The innkeeper mused. "Tell ya what, I'll trade you pound for pound. How's five?"

They keep good enough if'n ya dry em- Depends on 'a type though--- But-- Sound' like a plan! Hows 'bout 3 pounds?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 01:12:39 am by wierd »

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: April 10, 2020, 01:18:16 am »

Linea was still at her table, looking rather dejected after the last briefing with Sven and Barnes. The two agents had already dismissed and now returned back to their duty. Still, she expected more results coming from them before she and Edwarg embark onto another exploration tomorrow morning.

She saw Dixie entering the inn but didn't feel bothered to know what she was looking for.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:49:26 am by Slyph »

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: April 10, 2020, 03:11:44 am »

"Uhhhm plant lady if you have some crazy abilities that can save me from sinking you better do it now!" The slayer cried. "I am fine with dying but I prefer to die slaying greenskins and not in this shallow watery grave." He added.

Despite sinking slowly, the slayer didnt panicked, he took his shield slowly and used it as a floating device. Hopefully slowing down his muddy descent. "If you have any ideas, you better do it quick."

The slayer slowly moved, using his shield as a floating device

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: April 10, 2020, 06:18:19 am »

"Uhhhm plant lady if you have some crazy abilities that can save me from sinking you better do it now!" The slayer cried. "I am fine with dying but I prefer to die slaying greenskins and not in this shallow watery grave." He added.

Despite sinking slowly, the slayer didnt panicked, he took his shield slowly and used it as a floating device. Hopefully slowing down his muddy descent. "If you have any ideas, you better do it quick."

Reeta grabs the Slayer’s hands and tries pulling him ou
”grab my arms and try pulling yourself towards me as I also pull you towards me. This will hopefully bring us both the the solid part of the river”

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: April 10, 2020, 10:35:42 am »

"Aye, we can do that. Hold on-"

The barkeep vanished into the cellar, emerging minutes later with a wrapped package.

"It's pork and chicken. Thankfully the livestock aren't affected by all this, yeah?" He chuckled mirthfully, picking equal weight of mushrooms from the basket.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: April 10, 2020, 05:51:58 pm »

[Roll: 13/20]

GSH is able to use his shield to largely slow down the rate of his descent into the riverbed.

Reeta grabs the Slayer’s hands and tries pulling him ou
”grab my arms and try pulling yourself towards me as I also pull you towards me. This will hopefully bring us both the the solid part of the river”

[Roll: 11/20 + 2 (STR) = 13/20]

Reeta grabs GSH's hands and pulls him upwards, getting him mostly out of the mud. GSH can much more easily move his legs and feet now. Meanwhile his sword is still slowly sinking into the mud; it's about two-thirds of the way down now.

Spoiler: Updated Area Map (click to show/hide)

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: April 10, 2020, 06:00:09 pm »

Help pull him the rest of the way out
Better the sword sinks instead of you sinking. Good thing you bought a switchblade

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: April 10, 2020, 07:35:56 pm »

Although useful, the slayer is used on picking up weapons on the way to replace old ones. In fact, he just picked up that greatsword from a deadman weeks ago. He really isn't that sentimental about the greatsword and just walked towards the other side of the river.

"Well atleast now we have a tell tale signs of where the muddy parts is. Let's keep moving."

GSH walks to the other side of the river

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: April 10, 2020, 07:51:51 pm »

Although useful, the slayer is used on picking up weapons on the way to replace old ones. In fact, he just picked up that greatsword from a deadman weeks ago. He really isn't that sentimental about the greatsword and just walked towards the other side of the river.

"Well atleast now we have a tell tale signs of where the muddy parts is. Let's keep moving."

GSH walks to the other side of the river
Seeing that the Slayer can get the rest of the way out, Reeta follows him to the other side of the river
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 142