Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 120310 times)

A5G_Reaper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #1320 on: March 24, 2020, 11:14:45 am »

"Oh, we're just about to head out. I think the armored guy need medical attention?"

He gestured at the newly awakened tincan, confused as heck.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 24, 2020, 02:10:42 pm »

Doctor Doak finds his thoughts wandering back to his apparent affinity for magic.  The spider woman at the library was probably just winding him up; she did say she charged a significant amount of money for her "consulting" services. He knows this isn't the time he does his best work, and needs to wind down a little bit before he can get back to it. He's been reading and writing for hours in a not particularly well-lit room. He rubs his eyes, letting out a short sigh. He wanted to get this done, but he wanted to do the best he could. Nothing less would do.

Going outside for some fresh air would do him good. A short walk should get the blood pumping. He chuckles softly to himself, thinking he could probably practice some of the magic he's read about so far.

Go outside. Find a plant. Do magic to it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: March 24, 2020, 02:52:00 pm »

Reeta sees a man in a lab coat heading outside

hi, I’m Reeta, a new adventurer. What’s your name?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: March 24, 2020, 03:10:17 pm »

He nods to the newcomer.

"Doak. Doctor Doak."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 24, 2020, 03:44:05 pm »

what did you come out here to do?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: March 24, 2020, 04:23:03 pm »

He smiles broadly.

"Bother the flora."

Then bursts into laughter, walking away to look for the nearest pot of plants.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: March 24, 2020, 04:30:03 pm »

can I come with you? Is this a test about the dead zone? Will it hurt? Can you control which plants are”bothered” as you put it?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: March 24, 2020, 05:16:29 pm »

Doctor Doak shakes his head.

"I'd prefer to be alone right now."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: March 24, 2020, 05:26:16 pm »

ok Reeta goes back into the inn, says I will be at the North Exit when you all are ready then goes back outside and waits at the North exit for the party, keeping watch of the forest while waiting

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: March 24, 2020, 10:10:18 pm »

"Oh, we're just about to head out. I think the armored guy need medical attention?"

He gestured at the newly awakened tincan, confused as heck.

Wha?

Jack was confused as hell. What did the metal knucklehead have to do with the reek coming from the inn?  Wait-- what-- Medical attention?!

His mind whirled around on itself, and many dark and ghastly images danced like grim parade of horrors within his imagination, but he then remembered that he had bludgeoned and wrestled the fool to the floor the night before. Maybe that was why he was needing medical attention?

What's that darn fool gone and gotten 'imself inta t'is time?

Jack stuck his nose in through the opened door and was assailed by the stench of festering wounds.

WHHHEEEWW DOGGIES!! he bellowed, wafting a hand over his face.
I see what ya mean Mama! DAYUM!--

He turned back to the inn keeper- Is it the moron as smells like 'AT? He CAINT haf festerin' sores 'at quick cann'e??!

Silversky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: March 24, 2020, 11:29:39 pm »

"Not the medical attention I know of." said Edwarg, still supporting the man on their way to the shrine. He saw the old hermit marched to the front door and quickly swearing for the terrible smell.

He turned back to the inn keeper- Is it the moron as smells like 'AT? He CAINT haf festerin' sores 'at quick cann'e??!

"I ain't so sure about the festering part and whether it is dangerous to himself or nor... considering that this gentleman might has been in this condition in at least a decade, all he need is good bath. Or purification magic which is why bringing him to a shrine seemed to be a good idea."

Edwarg ushered the man with faster pace that before.

"Now if you excuse me... time has becoming a precious commodity and I already have my fair share of pressure from my dear colleague." 

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: March 24, 2020, 11:30:17 pm »

Dixie stabbed the Greenskins' Holocaust's helmet with his own sword, then froze the two together so he could carry both with one hand, as well as encasing the sword's edge with ice so it wouldn't accidentally slice somebody.

"Do you need me to just drop this somewhere? Maybe an incinerator to get rid of all the germs?"
I have a YouTube channel.

Slyph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: March 25, 2020, 02:23:26 am »

"Do you need me to just drop this somewhere? Maybe an incinerator to get rid of all the germs?"

"Just drop it anywhere on the ground si I can... purify it."

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: March 25, 2020, 02:47:05 am »

Pardon me sir-- muttered Jack, addressing the inn keeper, as he slipped in through the door.

Mama watched from the door, looking curiously at the inn keeper, who looked more disturbed by the attention by the second.

What t'e hell--- Did ya lot try an' bathe 'at idjiot INDOORS-- IN T'He DININ' HALL!? What, were ya all born in a barn or some'at!? ---- AN' YA FROZE IT TA T'E [expletive deleted] FLOOR!? WHAT T'E HELL!? -- An' they says **I'M** dirty!! crooned the old bastard's voice from through the door.

Jack returned moments later, and tapped the inn keeper on his shoulder from behind through the doorway.

I'ma gonna clean 'at dere mess up-- Kids ese days-- leavin' their [expletive deleted] jus' lyin' 'round on da floor where people eats! Ain't no good no more I tells ya.... Gonna need a mop, a broom, an' some buckets-- Can ya fix a man up?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 02:48:39 am by wierd »

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: March 25, 2020, 03:33:27 am »

"You're going to burn it, aren't you."

Dixie lets the helmet slide off the frosted sword, sending a flash-fire to the grass around it, then receding quickly. The neck-hole of the helmet faces Linea, while Dixie prods it slightly with her staff, making sure the helmet doesn't fly off as she blasts it.

She glances at Linea, then the helmet, then back to Linea. "You're gonna burn it from there?"
I have a YouTube channel.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 142