Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Grim Idols [Turn 1: Evil Pays]  (Read 12903 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Grim Idols [Turn 0: More Or Less]
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2020, 09:59:33 pm »

“Well this month is going to be a rough one, a second opportunity to grab an idol is of utmost opportunity, it seems”

Jormungara can go and sign in for the Terodyne Cleaning Solutions Scheduled SURPRISE INVASION PANIC! contract while, C0MMY will construct a Research Lab on any top-right hex with my Prefab Happy Thoughts Lab located there and start research on a superior Plasma Cannon that will deal more damage than a regular cannon and cause over-time burning damage!, the Glamor Gals shall looks for another Idols in the lower floors and convince them to join my ensemble of a idol managing company

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2020, 12:06:40 am »

Select a random cultist with teal hair, bop THE C͟R҉O͝ẀN on her, and send her off to Papa Potluck.

Then, take my cultists down to the recording center and let's shoot a cheap horror movie. Let the actors know that the gore will be real, but they're free to acquire stunt doubles from the masses still inhabiting the building.

If there's time, slap down the [untranslatable] in the labs. May as well have it out in the field! There's no danger of wandering peasants breaking the thing, it's idiotproof. In the sense that when idiots poke it, it eats them.

Also, see if I could sign the prospective that Creed so heartlessly boots out of his tank. Rejects are better than nothing, right?
If I can sign them and immediately send them out, sign the cancer and send it to Terodyne Cleaning (and equip it with the signing bonus energy weapon), sign Cloyboi and Corprate Trall and send them to Redmeat.

Buy a pallet of camera drones to hover around the base and accidentally follow people into the bathroom, so that we have footage in case something interesting happens outside the recording studio.

Also buy some Terodyne energy weapons to arm my cult with. This place could use some cleaning, and Terodyne Cleaning Solutions is here to help!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 04:20:04 am by Egan_BW »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2020, 03:51:31 pm »

"Right.. Been a rough month and all. You seem a lot more versed in all this than me."

"I've asked around, and it seems that something that would align with both our interests is a rescue ops on Tinegyre. The other is a guard job for a corporation, but that one is already being handled, and rescuing some people that are in need is a good deal more important."

"Well, that and we definitely could use the Reactor Core for a Mech when we do end up fighting. You in Starlight Shield?"

Tinegyre Deep Core Rescue Operation!
Signing Bonus: Mech-compatible reactor core
Payout: +3 Glory
Description: There's been a tiny problem in a reactor core in Tinegyre, the tech capital of the system. Several workers are trapped by the rampaging energy beings that leaked through the reactor, and they need rescuing. It's not a glamorous or high-paying job, but it's the right thing to do.

Additional! Join in on the rescue operation. After re-tuning my Coldfire Torc so it is working again. I was an Idol at one point in my life after all.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2020, 03:43:50 am »

Turn 1: Evil Pays

Dariel, having looked through the available gigs, meets with Gunboat and Ampere, and gives them each a list of the available gigs.
"Personally, I think it's best if one of you takes the Red Meat show and the other does the Terodyne Solutions job. I don't care a whole lot which of you does which, but please don't do the same one. The rescue operation could also be potentially good, but I don't think either of you would really benefit as much from it. If you want to do one of the other gigs, talk with me about it, but the simple fact of the matter is that the mechs we were given aren't great, and until the workshops are back up to snuff and the labs are evicted, we can't do much about that, so being able to just get equipment from the jobs is our best bet right now."

For his personal work, Dariel is going to go down to the workshops and see what equipment can be salvaged; anything that's been junked by the chaos will be rendered down to raw materials. If the total quantity of workshops after that is a fraction - or 0 - just pay to complete it. Once this is completed, then if there's time and a mech, repairs will be conducted upon it.
Additionally, Dariel will not be taking any of the Officer's Quarters, as he has no need of them.
[1] You clear out one of the workshops, gaining what appears to be a battering ram-sized dildo attached to a pneumatic drill of sorts. How and why somebody cannibalized the workshop to make... this you may never know, but it's about all that's salvageable from that workshop.

You go ahead and pay to have a proper workshop rebuilt where the old one once stood. You also pay to have one of the mechs repaired quickly, costing you 50 credits per HP.

+Turbodildo, Destroyed Workshop Cleared, Workshop Completed, -1000 Credits
Mech Repaired, -200 Credits

After much debate about who would be best for which task (each of them is best at both, apparently), they finally settle on Gunboat handling the gameshow so she can give her friends the finger on live holovision, and Ampere handling the rescue because she'll be surrounded by INFINITE POWER.

Gunboat's skills at improvisation prove handy, notably when she dislodges a chunk of the arena and hurls it at another part insisting that should clog the gears. Apparently someone agrees, because they stop that particular machine allowing her to slide through without being smushed. She also befriends and assists one of the worse contestants, a small, shy girl named Snowspark, only to betray and sacrifice her at the end to win the whole thing.

Her victory speech alternates between screaming SUCK IT to her friends and apologizing profusely to Snowspark. Regardless, she learns a great deal about teamwork and (at least briefly) becomes a household name. She immediately leverages said fame to take control of a major spaceport in Goodwater, the major agricultural colony in the sector, for the express purpose of lording it over her old crew when they're forced to come visit.

So there's that.

Gunboat: +4 Fame -> T4 Docking Complex
+Specialty: Teamwork!
+Contact: That girl you betrayed

Ampere has considerably less fortune. Apparently sucking power out of the generators tends to cause more monster-inducing fluctuations, which in turn requires more power sucking to deal with them, which in turn... yeah. She eventually gets them out, but she's haggard and angry, yelling at you about sending her to that deathtrap. Interestingly her tirade leaves out the industrial robot she's now good friends with as a result of saving his friends.

Ampere: +4 Glory -> T4 Robot Friend

As for you... well, you get some swag out of the deal. Note that the signing bonuses aren't explicitly yours, so Idols will have opinions about where they go. For the moment, however, you're hanging onto them.

+50 Credits, +1 Redsteel, +1 Fine Mech Reactor

Redsteel is a treated alloy that's known for its resilience to heat and lasers. This makes working with it a bit difficult, but the results have some obvious advantages. It's most commonly used as heat-resistant armor, but is also sometimes used in particularly intense machinery.

The reactor core appears to be a slightly better and significantly fancier version of your current mech reactors, which are all rather basic. The actual power output is higher but not tremendously so, and in any case their current loadouts wouldn't benefit much from more power. The real payoff is that they're more sophisticated, allowing them to support more nuanced parts well.

Quipzee tells Q about the various gigs and asks which one she”s the most interested in doing
“One gig involves participating in a game show called Eed Meat Adventures, which involves making a foam city, one involves a rich Vine hiring people to giggle randomly, one involves flying a fighter jet through hazards, one involves fighting monsters at a reactor cluster, and one involves rescuing people trapped in a reactor core. I have a pet slime named Emote you can meet while you think about which job interests you, if you”d rather have me pick, that’s fine too.”
Quipzee picks a random open spot to build the emotion foundry and introduces Q to Emote, the emotion slime
"Uhhhhhhhhh..."

Q squeezes Emote while considering her options, before finally deciding she wants to hurt things. She picks the reactor cluster thing, and absolutely murders them while cackling about "undesirables" and "fetid swine."

In the aftermath she gains a seat on the board of directors for a minor mining consortium and a new drinking buddy.

Q: +2 Fame -> T2 Seat on Board of Mining Consortium, +2 Glory -> T2 Drinking Buddy
+Specialty: Pistols

You also gain 150 credits and a pair of purple plastic-looking pistols. Apparently they shoot psionic energy, which is somehow different from emotion energy.

+150 Credits, Dual Psy Pistols

Sign the following:
Vine Squad
Oden-6
Vik
Tui Akalnan.

The cancer is handy, but I was told that conventional weapons aren't terribly effective, so don't sign.

Nameless Imp, Bloodletter, and Cloy-bro can fight it out for the last slot, I'll take one of the three.  If they all refuse to fight, take none of them.

Build a workshop, a lab, a hospital, and a gym in the lower-left pod of the upper floor, near the glorious hole in the wall.  Set up my prefab recording studio near there, leaving a hole in the middle.

Repair the mech if possible at my new workshop.

Furious Aduenalgas, who are going on the Suprise Invasion! mission, will take the mech.

Get a better grasp of the catgirl's extra strength at the gym.  Or is it not a physical gym?

Personal orders are to get more information on my hires, and try to figure out what motivates each one.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)
You toss a contract between the three maybes and let em know that the one who wants it most gets it.

[1][6][4] The nameless imp screams and panics, which is perhaps understandable because Bloodletter whips out a vibro-knife and goes to town on the other two. An embarrassing trip from city medical personnel later, you have your fifth Idol.

Weirdly enough, none of the leftover candidates object after that.

You set to work ordering new facilities to be constructed, then repair one of the mechs. It's 1000 per facility (except the gym, which is 500), and 50 per HP of the mech.

+Laboratory, +Workshop, +Hospital, +Gym, -3500 Credits
Mech repaired, -200 Credits

You send Vik out to the Picnic Run, where he valiantly suffers an early game setback. He takes the first part of the course a little too fast, scuffs the underside of his fighter, and is downed by technical troubles not long after. He makes a valiant attempt at repairing his ship, but the combination of jury-rigged fighter and inexperienced pilot can't handle the next challenge, and he's brought down (and into some rocks) by pulse turrets.

His leg is valiantly injured during the ordeal, which probably drives up the price of the resulting memento but is mainly just obnoxious for you. He'll need to either sit out the next month in a hospital or just carry on with less mobility-intensive tasks until he recovers on his own. A free hospital will still speed up the latter process, as he can visit in his free time.

He is understandably morose about the whole affair.

Vik: +2 FAME
You: +100 Credits

The Furious Aduenalgas need a bit of work to fit the mech with four seats, but it's a largely superficial change. They roll out with it as planned, and have some fun crushing normal monsters with a giant robot.

Then they hop out to get serious and everything goes kinda sideways.

See, Vines and groups have something in common- they're often really strong until something goes wrong. It's difficult to tell exactly what that was live, but reviewing the footage afterwards you think one of them burned her hand on either an enemy attack or a cluster bomb going wrong. From there, the entirety of the squad turned its attention from fighting the monsters to her hand, which opened up the door to further distractions and a thoroughly disappointing performance from what was supposed to be your star team.

Worse still, these are Vines. Their numerous injuries are going to require not just normal medical attention, but high-end pampering. You can leave them be and they'll probably figure that out on their own, or you can try to accommodate your ultra-divas with expensive everything.

On the bright side, you get your 150 Credits and energy weapon... a fairly mundane rifle keyed to electro-explosive bullets.

+150 Credits, +Electro-Burst Rifle

The catgirl spends the month working out at the gym. Her gains are modest.

Your gains are considerably greater. You figure out that her strength is decent but keyed strangely- she seems to have a method of "winding up" her muscles for super-heavy hits or other fancy maneuvers. It seems like her muscles have a somewhat complex mechanical component to them, making them more like simple machines than the fiber bundles you normally see.

[6] You try to get more information on your hires. You learn more about Soylent Dreams, the hit romance show half of them are obsessed with, than you ever, ever wanted to know.

The Furious Aduenalgas, who favor Tik'Tik personally but ship Valoy and Young Skirrin religiously, are as expected slumming it. They're also motivated by what appears to be a genuine desire to do good and a genuine lack of understanding what that might be, specifically. Their plan seems to involve being super famous heroes and just kinda making everyone else's lives better for it.

Oden-6, who considers "all but the male Kurn Dok fit only for dissection or service in the acid mines," is about as stereotypical a Nemesis as you could hope for. She rails at Nemesis society, but only the parts that don't give her a higher rank and facilities to probe and experiment on the innocent with. She's good with hovertech and desires to use that and any other advantage she can wring out of anything in order to benefit herself and amass the wealth and power to probe and experiment on the innocent. You'd never have guessed you fought a war to stop these bastards.

Vik "doesn't really watch the show" but still likes Teeai, Mature Skirrin, Aska (but not Clone Aska), and Tortor in that order. He's motivated by glory, as you thought. He wants to be big and famous and important, and hasn't really thought things through much more than that. He's generally a good sort though, so barring a disfiguring accident he's pretty good-intentioned.

Tui Akalnan, the catgirl, doesn't watch the show. You make the fatal mistake of asking why and she explains she's got a better show about space criminals being put into murder puzzles. So there's that. Not surprisingly, she wants to become powerful and probably hurt people. Her motives are weirdly bland otherwise; unlike most of the others, she doesn't have a super strong plan or desire as such, and if there was a better option for "more stuff" she'd probably be there instead.

Bloodletter, the last of your crop, has painfully specific and unwholesome opinions on what she'd do to pretty much every member of the show if given the chance, though given that she asks you specifically what it'd cost to "buy Demon Form Scal," you have a guess at her favorite. The answer is a T9 FORTUNE or T9 GLORY payout, incidentally. Otherwise, she's a punk thug through and through- she wants more stuff, and that stuff is generally phrased in gangland terminology.

So there's your motivations.

Spoiler: Vile Secrets (click to show/hide)

“Well this month is going to be a rough one, a second opportunity to grab an idol is of utmost opportunity, it seems”

Jormungara can go and sign in for the Terodyne Cleaning Solutions Scheduled SURPRISE INVASION PANIC! contract while, C0MMY will construct a Research Lab on any top-right hex with my Prefab Happy Thoughts Lab located there and start research on a superior Plasma Cannon that will deal more damage than a regular cannon and cause over-time burning damage!, the Glamor Gals shall looks for another Idols in the lower floors and convince them to join my ensemble of a idol managing company
Jormungara heads off to battle the foes of... industrial pollution, technically. She is surprisingly good at it, given that mental attacks are her specialty and, well, these things don't really have minds, you don't think. Hard to tell with shrieking energy beings.

She makes friends with a Viriskan Brain Slug in the process. They're a peculiar species, technically nonsapient or only semisapient in their "base" form, but able to hijack the sapience of their hosts when controlling one. Jormungara calls her Princess Cuddles.

Jormungara: +2 Fame, +2 Glory -> T2 Pet

Regardless, she brings in 150 Credits and... something. It's an energy weapon, that's for sure, but it's... it's a smooth, organic-looking pod-like thing that unfolds to charge up and blast. But the charge time is rather excessive and the recoil doubly so. The resulting blast... well, as might be expected it's not advised for close quarters use.

+150 Credits, +Tachyon Overcharge Cannon

You plop down your prefab, build a lab, and get to work.

[5] By the end of the month you have a wonderful death ca- plasma cannon. Just a regular ol' plasma cannon, heh heh heh heh. Well, the designs for a plasma cannon, anyway. According to your calculations and the lab's simulations, though, it should absolutely murder anything caught in its path, then light them on fire for good measure. The only downside is that it overheats easily and will require ample power and support from its mech; the ones you have available probably wouldn't cut it. It'll also be expensive to build, obviously.

+Design: Superior Plasma Cannon. Expected Stats: Deal 4 damage, target gains Burning: Take 1 damage at start of each turn. If this Card is played while its Burn effect is active, apply Burning to self and discard it.

Against all odds, your Glamor Gals come back with an actual Idol. Well... they eventually come back with an actual Idol. You have to explain to the brainless beauties several times that a box of gears or a live pigeon is not an Idol (not that you weren't impressed with the pigeon's poise).

The individual they return with is a Vine, tall and thin like most of his kind, but strangely sculpted with visible muscles. He leers at you playfully.

"Is there someone here who needs to be punished?"

You're a good person so you don't worry about that too much and instead just sign him.

Select a random cultist with teal hair, bop THE C͟R҉O͝ẀN on her, and send her off to Papa Potluck.

Then, take my cultists down to the recording center and let's shoot a cheap horror movie. Let the actors know that the gore will be real, but they're free to acquire stunt doubles from the masses still inhabiting the building.

If there's time, slap down the [untranslatable] in the labs. May as well have it out in the field! There's no danger of wandering peasants breaking the thing, it's idiotproof. In the sense that when idiots poke it, it eats them.

Also, see if I could sign the prospective that Creed so heartlessly boots out of his tank. Rejects are better than nothing, right?
If I can sign them and immediately send them out, sign the cancer and send it to Terodyne Cleaning (and equip it with the signing bonus energy weapon), sign Cloyboi and Corprate Trall and send them to Redmeat.

Buy a pallet of camera drones to hover around the base and accidentally follow people into the bathroom, so that we have footage in case something interesting happens outside the recording studio.

Also buy some Terodyne energy weapons to arm my cult with. This place could use some cleaning, and Terodyne Cleaning Solutions is here to help!

You grab a teal-flavored cultist, slap a thing of terrible might and unfathomable beauty on her head, and send her to giggle on an armrest. Aside from screaming "I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU BITCH" and then fucking cutting a bitch, it goes alright.

Knuckles: -2 Glory -> T2 Rival
You: +350 Credits

You then gather up your goons and have a good ol' fashioned HUNT.

[3] You lose an arm. Long story. The shoot is otherwise a wild success and will no doubt sell profitably. Of course this was all highly illegal so you'll probably have some difficulty from that.

+150 Credits, +Legal Trouble, +Missing Arm

[6] You manage to grab all of Creed's rejects, who are desperate enough to not notice that you're missing an arm and covered in blood.

Weirdly, your heavy weapons platform is good at mowing down hordes of mindless energy mooks. Unfortunately the reward is a light assault rifle firing tightly focused beams of electricity; not bad as a skirmishing weapon, but not exactly the heavy firepower you'd hope for on something like this.

Cancer: +2 Fame -> T2 Arms Dealer, +2 Glory -> T2 War Buddy
You: +150 Credits

Cloyboi and Thrall compete in the thing. Cloyboi appears to possess self-lubing mechanisms, allowing him some truly improbably powerslides across and through obstacles. Thrall mostly gets punched into lava like a mook. Cloyboi is also considerably better at victory posing, and not just because he comes out ahead of more people than Thrall.

More importantly, you get a bit of cash and a bunch of Redsteel.

Cloyboi: +3 Fame -> T3 Restaurant
Thrall: +3 Fame -> T3 Hologym
You: +100 Credits, +2 Redsteel

[3] You buy a cheap rack of camdrones and set them off. Within 45 minutes half of them have been swatted out of the sky for being obnoxious intrusive little shits.

Hrm.

-100 Credits, +Shitty Camdrones

Finally... it's time for some firepower.

[6] You splurge. You didn't mean to splurge, but... oh man they had this SALE and it was SO GOOD and you have SO MUCH MONEY.

Anyway your apocalypse cult is now equipped with balefire bazookas. They could take out a tank. Probably not Creed's tank.

-250 Credits

"Right.. Been a rough month and all. You seem a lot more versed in all this than me."

"I've asked around, and it seems that something that would align with both our interests is a rescue ops on Tinegyre. The other is a guard job for a corporation, but that one is already being handled, and rescuing some people that are in need is a good deal more important."

"Well, that and we definitely could use the Reactor Core for a Mech when we do end up fighting. You in Starlight Shield?"

Signing Bonus: Mech-compatible reactor core
Payout: +3 Glory
Description: There's been a tiny problem in a reactor core in Tinegyre, the tech capital of the system. Several workers are trapped by the rampaging energy beings that leaked through the reactor, and they need rescuing. It's not a glamorous or high-paying job, but it's the right thing to do.

Additional! Join in on the rescue operation. After re-tuning my Coldfire Torc so it is working again. I was an Idol at one point in my life after all.
[4] You and Starlight Shield jump into the fray. The two of you are excessive but unexceptional, despite Starlight Shield's obvious talent for working together.

Starlight Shield: +4 Glory
You: +3 Glory
GLORY MAXED! Select a T3 GLORY reward. GLORY covers social contacts, allies, and servants. T3 is moderate-low in power.
You: +2 Fancy Mech Reactors

Spoiler: Upper Floor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lower Floor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Managers (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Idols (click to show/hide)

Next month's Gigs and such will come later. Feel free to converse amongst yourselves or pester your Idols in the meantime.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Grim Idols [Turn 1: Evil Pays]
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2020, 04:14:42 am »

Well, that went well!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2020, 08:16:15 am »

Give Q 150 Credits and the psionic pistols, then buy a Mech for her.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 02:43:49 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2020, 01:22:11 pm »

Spend Glory on Gig Searching. When you know the right people, and have the right contacts, sometimes you can get a good gig from it.
In this case, gigs for Starlight Shield specifically. Be it training up and coming heroes in this trying time, or hero work itself. I'll invest in her for now. Mech parts would be best as a reward, though other things may do.

Likewise, talk to her about her preferred jobs and gigs, beyond merely saving others. Idols are looked up to, and it is at least important to play to her wants.

I am going to need a new Idol though.. 1 or 2 Idols does not a company make, even if I may have to reenter the business.

Other than that, keep my makeshift hospital stocked in case of patients and read up on my technical study books.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2020, 07:38:43 pm »

Tis the new month! Enjoy your offers.

Spoiler: Defense Missions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Gigs (click to show/hide)
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2020, 08:44:13 pm »

Spend Glory on Gig Searching. When you know the right people, and have the right contacts, sometimes you can get a good gig from it.
In this case, gigs for Starlight Shield specifically. Be it training up and coming heroes in this trying time, or hero work itself. I'll invest in her for now. Mech parts would be best as a reward, though other things may do.

Likewise, talk to her about her preferred jobs and gigs, beyond merely saving others. Idols are looked up to, and it is at least important to play to her wants.

I am going to need a new Idol though.. 1 or 2 Idols does not a company make, even if I may have to reenter the business.

Other than that, keep my makeshift hospital stocked in case of patients and read up on my technical study books.

Your exploits in saving people make you a new friend: A very tired-looking woman with a white ponytail serving as the Counter-Smuggling Operations Director for Skysoul, the administrative and political capital of the system.

"Judith Garr, Town Maid," she introduces herself as. "Keep trying to sweep everything up, but the colony's more smuggling than not at this point. Nice to see people doing some good even when it doesn't pay as well. You ever need a list of terrible people nobody has the time or resources to stop from doing terrible things each and every day, just come on down and pick a filing cabinet."

3 Glory -> T3 Commissioner

You sit down with Starlight Shield to ask about her preferences. She scoffs at you.

"Hmph. I'm a Warrior of Justice, I save people and I battle evil wherever it is found. Not that I'd expect a desk jockey to understand that."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2020, 10:14:18 pm »

Spoiler: Q (click to show/hide)
Give Q 150 Credits and the psionic pistols, then buy a Mech for her. Research for jobs that would better fit her personality types.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 08:03:40 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2020, 01:46:04 am »

Hospital up Vic.

Give an epic speech to Vic and the Adengulas using my skill at Epics to describe how setbacks are an important part of bringing hope and joy to others, and the strength and ability to go beyond them is best set through their heroic examples.

For the villains, mention how that the other factions find their strengths through the darker aspects of humanity, and mention on how some of those will be helpful in and of themselves.

Basically, try to heal them of their injuries and get them ready for more heroics.  Pay Vic 50, the Adengulas 50, and 50 each to the two villains for success.

Send the Adengulas on the hedonist gig.  That high end pampering should be good enough.  And given they're super-rich, they should have enough money to cover things.

Use Oden-6 and Bloodletter to make a recording together.  They're to be the villains in my next epic.

Tui can take the mech and try to go on Terrodome's Rampage.  She might not be heroic, but she likes killing.

I'd love to go on the defence mission, but my aces are injured and I have a shit mech.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 06:30:28 pm by Devastator »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2020, 03:25:58 am »

(Shouldn’t she have Fame/Glory/Fortune from last mission?)
((She did, but they were more than her max so she spent them on those T2 assets immediately.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2020, 03:31:48 am »

Also, those orders ok, IO?  Is the -2 fortune thing going to be horrific for an idol with 0 fortune and high max fortune?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 03:38:17 am by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2020, 08:23:41 am »

(Shouldn’t she have Fame/Glory/Fortune from last mission?)
((She did, but they were more than her max so she spent them on those T2 assets immediately.))
{ok thanks}

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 25, 2020, 10:15:29 am »

For now, I should search through these folders for some jobs for her. None of the current ones really fit her at all.

What is the Council even up to.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12