Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30

Author Topic: CYOGTCG SG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26481 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CYOGTCG SG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!
« Reply #270 on: January 28, 2020, 05:15:43 pm »

I'm just worried that thing has 20 attack and can attack everything on the field.

Or more likely, the thing has armor that will protect it from low-grade attack stats. Or attacks two times per turn, has health drain, any number of things.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 28, 2020, 07:01:14 pm »

You play Inexperienced Mangaka!

You draw no cards as you already have 5 cards in your hand. You then reveal your hand to your opponent, Who now knows exactly what cards you have.

After reading the cards, for whatever reason, Hunter Senpai selects Nanoha, Laster Friendship Waifu, and Overly Long Transformation Sequence.

It is still your turn. You may play these two cards immediately.
Exactly how you use the cards is up to you, but if you want to play them for free it has to be before you end your turn.

Spoiler: Challenge Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hand (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Your Status (click to show/hide)

>_
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 01:04:02 am by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 28, 2020, 07:05:15 pm »

Play Nanoha, Laster Friendship Waif, then apply Overly Long Transformation Sequence to her!

More dramatic yelling to make the situation more suspenseful. "GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 28, 2020, 07:28:14 pm »

TricMagic Retires from the mess that has been entered. Reserve the Right to say, "I told you so."

We are dead...

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 28, 2020, 07:54:56 pm »

Play Nanoha, Laster Friendship Waif, then apply Overly Long Transformation Sequence to her!

More dramatic yelling to make the situation more suspenseful. "GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!"
+1

Let’s see where this goes...
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 28, 2020, 09:41:12 pm »

+1

Let’s see where this goes...
+1

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 29, 2020, 01:17:35 am »

You play Nanoha, Laster Friendship Waifu, and also play Overly Long Transformation Sequence on her! Flipping her face down and triggering the gradual powerup effect!

This ends your turn. Both cards gain +1/+1.

That was the last turn before the card flip! You dramatically yell to make the situation more suspenseful. Hunter senpai speaks. "You seriously didn't even have a card in a position to defend yourself? Well, here you go then."

The card turns over to reveal Serpent Dragon!

Since your face down cards cannot defend you from being attacked until they flip up, Serpent dragon attacks you directly, dealing 10 hearts of damage! You cannot afford to let that happen again.

It is your turn again. You draw a card...

Spoiler: Challenge Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hand (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Your Status (click to show/hide)

>_
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 29, 2020, 01:34:41 am »

Cough up a bit of blood (or turn around, search our pockets for ketchup, then put some on our lips to simulate blood before turning back around dramatically)

"That was...All part of my plan!"

If we activated Nohaha's ability, would it get the +10 from the enemy's stars or do those not count?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 29, 2020, 04:34:00 am »

Changed
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 05:53:42 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 29, 2020, 05:30:49 am »

This is just one card. It's tough, but we have power of numbers. We should keep chucking out defender cards while our two flipped cards grow in power and then only flip them over to attack when they're ready to kill.

Currently our max attack power is 17 (after using the laser friendship power to get a temporary +10 to attack).
Next turn it will be 19, then 21, then 23, then we can use p90 to push us 26 and attack. So long as we can put down three defensive cards in a row we have won the game. We have two in hand already, so prognosis is good!

If we flip over our cards prematurely we have lost.

Play Tortoise

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 29, 2020, 05:53:10 am »

Cough up a bit of blood (or turn around, search our pockets for ketchup, then put some on our lips to simulate blood before turning back around dramatically)

"That was...All part of my plan!"
Play Tortoise
+1 Lets combine them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 29, 2020, 05:54:43 am »

This is just one card. It's tough, but we have power of numbers. We should keep chucking out defender cards while our two flipped cards grow in power and then only flip them over to attack when they're ready to kill.

Currently our max attack power is 17 (after using the laser friendship power to get a temporary +10 to attack).
Next turn it will be 19, then 21, then 23, then we can use p90 to push us 26 and attack. So long as we can put down three defensive cards in a row we have won the game. We have two in hand already, so prognosis is good!

Play Tortoise
+1

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2020, 06:39:04 am »

Please note that no stars were ever used. So Nanoha won't get that bonus.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 29, 2020, 06:41:13 am »

Play Tortoise
+1

Play Tortoise, and just shrug the damage off. Also, told you guys. We are effectively locked off from playing a P90-chan now.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 29, 2020, 06:46:56 am »

Please note that no stars were ever used. So Nanoha won't get that bonus.
Hmm, that is a pickle. If Supernerd goes with your interpretation of events, it could add up to five rounds to the game. But we can still win, especially as we have a good chance of drawing our path-buffed card which could survive more than one round against our foe.

And we can play P90, on the turn in which we attack.

Also, the tortoises have 4 hearts, so either they will be sniped over two turns, prolonging our turtling period, or attacked and thereby chip away at the dragon's hearts.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 09:40:41 am by notquitethere »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30