Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)  (Read 21909 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Heist (Players Welcome)
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2020, 10:15:54 am »

Aw...

keep trying. If I stilll cant find any look for some mechanisma to make a gun (using the pipe i'm trying to find)

also, wheres my silenced pistol, or starting weapons arent allowed?
(I think starting weapons are unfair(

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2020, 12:08:49 pm »

also, wheres my silenced pistol, or starting weapons arent allowed?

(I think starting weapons are unfair(

Well yes, but actually no.

Sorry man. It was really late when I wrote the BOB sector. I forgot about the gun.

You can change your action if you want.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2020, 11:29:12 am »

Thanks!

buy a lighter, then find anythingthat can be a good melee weapon
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2020, 04:37:02 pm »

Try to bring them back! Use all our might to!

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2020, 06:39:57 am »

Joe
[2]Joe enters Joeville with his followers, and tries to restore order inside the village. In fact, now that the town has recieved a sudden boost in population, the situation has worsened. The situation returns to the prior state of disorder and lack of regulation, or control.

[5] Determined to mantain order in the village, Joe starts preaching about why sharing is caring, and caring is loving, and loving is Joe. The philosphy behind his words is intricate, but the citizens of Joeville decide that it makes sense. Instead of stealing, they start sharing what others need, creating an utopia of generosity. Well, there's still vandalism, but thankfully, none is talking about sharing pain.

Several centers open up across Joeville, for people to share their feeling and thougths. It's nice, and it reduces the chaos in the city.

[1] Even though they are generous, the citizens of Joeville share their opinion to Joe. They don't want to be a communist state. The one who have phones search through the political spectrum and decide that they don't want to be commies. "Communism is not the solution, Great Leader Joe!" People sing across the streets. Before Joe can realise what's going on, Joeville becomes a generous and  sharing Nazi state, were all the non-believers of Joe shall be purged, since they are spiritually inferior.

Well...There's that. At least, vandalism  on the streets drops to zero, as anyone who vandalizes the street is an enemy of Joe. Those who disrupt the order are sent away, to some sort of camp.

Suddenly, Joe sees something massive on the far sky. At first it seems like a cloud, but it looks too solid. As Joe is observing it, several meteor like cappsule descend from it. Even from this distance, Joe can feel the impacts.

Noname

[1] Noname tries to descend the stairs, but suddenly, the walls open, revealing several secret corridors, with robots emerging out of them, their hands alternating on different weapons, ready to deal with Noname.

[Defense against the robots:2] Noname tries to destroy these robotical humanoids with their pinces, but the Mantis is quickly overrun by several robots, who grab their pinces, head, and legs, immobilising the giant insectoid! The ones who aren't grabbing Noname seem to be delibarating whenever a lethal method should be used or not, since their datafiles never included fighting against giant mantis.

Suddenly, some mild impacts are heard on the surface. What's going on up there?

Alpha-Theta 347
[4] Decided, Alpha-Theta informs the AI's that there's no time to lose, as several intruders have already infiltrated the facility. Alpha-Theta 347 gives all the other AI the general location where each intruder is located, and all of them decide to deal with the heisters before dealing with Alpha-Theta 347. The AI's iimmediatley activate all defense protocols, ready to deal with the intruders.

[5] As they are about to be activated, Alpha-Theta 347 inserts various nanobots on the security robots. They immediatley power up to the 200%, stronger than ever, with multiple more gadgets to deal with these intruders. They are like a beta version of Alpha-Theta 347 original body. The robots immediatley start swarming against the intruders.

Suddenly, several alarms start blasting from the sky, as something has entered the atmosphere. Upon checking the cameras, Alpha-Theta 347 is shocked to see a massive warship deploy multiple capsule to the ground, which violently strike the earth below them. From these capsule multiple three legged aliens emerge, and start shooting the pyramid.

At the same time, a God-Level threat emerges from inside the facility. It's the dwarf. Or the...Alpha-Theta has no programs to describe what that creature has become. Cameras stop working when he passes by, but the amounts of death that he leaves after passing by, are...horrifying.

Lily

[6] Lily and the wealth eating dragon roar with the arcaic language of the dragons, and their powerful voice generates a powerful hurricane, which pushes all debris citizens, cars, hot.dog stands... towards the guards. The guards have no time to react, as they are literally ripped to pieces by the strong wind and it's the debris. The attack shatters multiple skyscrapers, that, with their foundations weakened, start to collapse. Looking around, Lily can see many of these snob citizens screaming in panic. Looking up, Lily realises at the last possible second than so many skyscrapers so close to each other is going to created a collapsing domino effect

[Dragon Escape:3] The golden dragon understands the danger, and grabs Lily, putting her on his back, and starts running. He manages to avoid the majority of debris, but it's clear that all these emotions are tiring him, and after succesfully getting out of the city's center, his speed starts to lower, and debris starts landing nearby them. Looking behind, Lily realises that the wave of destruction, they have just created will reach them in a matter of seconds.

Tamatoa

[1] Tamatoa tries to eat the head, but upon swallowing, Tamatoa realises that the guards have narcotics on their bloods! Because apparentley, being devoured by giant crabs is common on this security complex! The narcotics are strong, and even though Tamatoa has a resistant body, his conscience won't last for too long.

[6] Thankfully, Tamatoa has read multiple times the "Guide to bandage your stump with just one arm when you have been amputated without consent for dummies! Now with actual information!". In a matter of second, and using one pince and the remains of the guard's clothing, Tamatoa manages to stop the stump from bleeding, and even stops any possible infection! Once finished, Tamatoa mentally thanks Dr. Bill for his books.

[Punching the wall:3] Once again, Tamatoa punches the wall. This time, the dent grows larger, but since Tamatoa has only one arm, it isn't really effective. Then the crab looks at the floor, hoping the floor is actually weaker than the wall.

[Punching the floor:6] As his punch is about to meet the metal, it opens, revealing several humanoid robots crawling out of it... Until they meet Tamatoa's pince, which destroys this first wave of robots. From the interior, Tamatoa can hear more robots ascending through the tunnel.

[4] Looking around, Tamatoa decides to use one of the robots bodies as a gas mask. It isn't supper effective, but filling up his nostrils with gasoline will stop the poison from entering.

Meanwhile, the hissing on the outisde gets stronger, while the voices of the guards start to get more and more silent, either unconscious or dead.

Suddenly, some loud impacts are heard on the surface. What's going on up there?

Urist McSickleHammer
[3] Urist manages to wake up, but the electricity has left him confused. What, in the name of all equal dwarfes, happened to him? This humans are clearly mad.

[6] Suddenly, Urist looks up, and sees Armok, in all of his godly glory. Armok speaks, and tells Urist that his bravery is akin to the one of the gods, and since his cause is so BLOODY interesting, Armok is willing to act, and grants Urist with the power only the chosen by Blood God can handle.

Suddenly, Urist screams, as his eyes become red, and his beard and hair become spiky. His muscles grow more, and he no longer resembles a dwarf, but his is the size of an ork. Urist looks at himself, feeling the power boiling on his veins. No Dwarf has ever caught the attention of Armok to make him worthy of his power. Until now.

[4] Urist simply points one of the guards, and the interior and outside of the guards body change places, in a quite gruesome and painful way. Then, Urist points another one, and the blood of the guard becomes pure magma, bruning him and melting him from the inside out.

Urist laughs maniacally, and puts away his tools, rampaging through the cafeteria, the next office, killing everyone on sight, by his hands or by his godly power. Guards shoot at him, but suddenly they realise that their brains have exploded, or that they are desintagrating. Not a single puny mortal is able to stand against Urist. All of them are blood for the blood god

[4] Suddenly, the walls open, and multiple robots emerge from them, shooting lasers, bullets, tasers, rocket punches,... Urist crakcs his knuckles and proceeds to fight against these robots, not complaining, as he is having so much fun! He could destroy them in less than a second, but it wouldn't be so interesting. After several minutes, no robot is left to face him. But before he can do anything, several impacts hit the nearbues of the facility, which would have thrown Urist of guard if he wasn't floating.

4chan

[5] as negotiations began, the users from 4chan make clear that they are willing to cooperate IF the entity designed as Alpha-Theta 347 is destroyed. The Cradians are quite confused, but upon inverstigating, they realise that this "***********" must be similar to the Avau Clans that have threatened the galaxy so many times. They immediatley agree to help and direct themselves over the security base.

Several scanners reveal that this Alpha-Theta 347 is all over the building, and it's clearly controling multiple bodies. So, they take the sensible approach: occupation of the facility and then proceed to bombardment.

The Crads release multiple landing pots that strike nearby the facility, and multiple Cradian warriors emerge from them, screaming "Freedom to 4chan! Long live a free Earth!"

[Crad invasion:2] The Crads, like every other reptile on this RTD, has apparentley never heard about mines. The firsts soldiers blow up upon touching the minefield. At first, the Crads are quite confused, but they immediatley change tactics, seeing that their enemies are playing dirty.

[Defense against the robots:3] Suddenly, the walls in the cybersecurity chamber open, revealing multiple robots emerging from them. The hackers controlling AT347 try their best, destroying several robots, but eventually they manage to tear one of AT347 arms off, forcing him to lower itself. The arm will regrow stronger, but the robots may destroy AT347 before nothing can be done. Also, the guards are still distracted with blackpeoplemeet.com, so they do nothing, telling AT347 to stop making noise, or it will ruin their dates.

[botnet:6] botnet sends another signal, indicating it has captured something else! The 4chan user who establishes communication is terrified when she hears:

"This is Admiral Tarkin, from the Death Star battle station. We demand immediate answers behind your hostile takeover of an Imperial vessel!"

The signal seems to come from outside the solar system, but it's approaching.

Durg
Durg drives for several hours, through mountaisn, and vallies, and plains. He spends most of his time listening to the radio, or reading the human magazines scattered around the truck, which show an unhelathy amount of humans barely dressed. Durg also founds some beer, and has to fight against the invention several minutes, before realasing he can just poke a hole and drink the interior.

The Kobold reaches a road and starts driving through it. It's a long, lifeless road. Thankfully, Durg founds a trucker cap and puts it on. During the night, he gets on top of the truck, thinking about life. Are all minerals underground? Why is it that Kobolds are created to create tunnels? Are Kobolds simply the underlings? Does the moon have Kobolds? And the sun? Are Kobolds meant from emerging from the soil? Is a Kobold more goblin than reptile, or more reptile than goblin?

To not forget about this, Durg starts writing on a blank book.

Besides this, there isn't much to be seen on the road.

BOB
[1]  BOB looks around, and sees the interdimensional 24/7 store. BOB claps their hands! Finally! Somewhere to buy a lighter!

Before BOB can do anything something covers the sun. At first, BOB believes that it's just a cloud, but upon looking up, it realises it's a massive warship, which is beatifully decorated on the outside. Curiously, it's a spaceship BOB doesn't recognise. It certainly isn't a Blob.

Suddenly, hundreds of enourmous of capsules land on the ground, striking the earth and sending BOB through the air. Everything feels like a meteor shower! Eventually, the strikes stops, and the gigantic caspules open up, revealing three-legged alienoids with four long limbs, which BOB assumes are their arms, with each one of them holding some sort of laser gun.

Well, none of that shouldn't stop BOB from buying the lighter. BOB stops, shocked. The interdimensional 24/7 store has been crushed by one landing capsule.

[4] Looking around, BOB identifies some sort of long metal rod, which has a pointy end. Well, it's not professional, but beggers can't be chosers.

The aliens haven't noticed BOB for now.

Suddenly, a large chunck of the minefield is thrown upwards, and disapears in the sky. In the now open terrain, BOB can see a tunnel that leads on the inside. In the middle of the path, there are four geckos, two of them seem extremly tired and dirty. Maybe they were trapped under the ground? Then screeches and steps are heard, and BOB realises that these other aliens have also seen the new entry to the facility, and are rushing towards it.

JFAG
[6] Andrew and Keith try to break the earth, punching it attacking it, but the dirt won't give them their brothers back. They scream and try to get them to fight back, and don't give up, their eyes full of tears.

Suddenly, Roy recalls their first fight against the Attacher, the British warrior, and how they managed to stop that armoured small many to stop attaching things together. They were defeated everytime, but their master never stopped believing in them. They all laugh at the memory of Jasper getting attached to the giant Chuck & Cheese.

Then Andrew recalls that fight with Grooglo, their step-uncle mutated frog, which they accidently freed on nature, only for the frog to come back mutated and really powerful. They really thought they were going to be defeated by a giant frog, until it turned out it was part of their step-uncle scolding for letting his pet go.

They spend several minutes remembering their adventures, and their greatest moments together. Minutes pass, and the earth rumbles, but it doesn't matter because they are together. Nothing else matters.

Eventually, Jasper tells Andrew and Keith that they should go, and discover who made the mulch. They must make this mission count, and bring a great reitarement to their step-uncle. But Andrew and Keith refuse, and with a scream, grab the ground and begin to attempt to raise it. At first, Roy and Jasper tell them to save strength for the mission, but their brothers ignore them. Several minutes pass by, with nothing happening, when suddenly, Jasper gasps realising he can breath and that there's more room to move. He is followed by Roy, and they also began pushing upwards.

The four brothers scream in unison, slowly raising the ground inch by inch. They are united through their bonds, and their love for each other, and some large amounts of dirt will never break them apart.

With a victorious scream, they make a powerful thrust upwards, and all the dirt above them gives awayrevealing the clear sky, sending a large chunck of mined field upwards, and releasing the brothers from it's oppresive weight.

Andrew and Keith quickly aprroach their brothers, who cough, suddenly recieving all this air, but the the four of them immediatley start laughing, happy to have escaped death. Looking around, they can see thousands of aliens shooting lasers at the pyramid. Realising that they now have a free path, the Crads screech, and start to rush towards the now open tunnel, with the four geckos in the middle.

Spoiler: Durg (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joesus Christ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lilypool (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alpha-Theta 347 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 4chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Noname (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Urist McSickleHammer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: BOB (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

IKEArminator Charge Progress: [2] = 45%

Spoiler: This turn is... (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 09:00:38 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2020, 07:40:52 am »

"HEAR ME, MORTALS OF THIS WORLD! ARMOK, THE GOD OF BLOOD HIMSELF, HAS DECIDED THAT THIS WORLD IS TO DROWN IN GIBLETS AND BLOOD!"

AFTER MY BOAST, FOCUS AND START DIGGY DIGGY THE BIGGEST AND THE DEEPEST HOLE, RIGHT NOW, WHERE I STAND!
MAY THE HFS BE UNLEASHED!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2020, 07:45:49 am »

Use Rules of Nature! to parry a falling building, protecting me and dragon.
Oh, and give dragon a name if we survive somehow. I hear that Draggie is trendy.

Also if we survive, the ruins of richville should contain enough liquidated wealth to make Draggie into a kaiju, so let's go scavenging.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2020, 07:50:04 am »

Hopefully if I don't fight now they will decide not to kill me. Focus on protecting my head. Hopefully the show of defending myself rather than attacking them will convince them that they don't need to kill me

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2020, 08:53:50 am »

Keep pondering the meaning of things and finish my kobold philosophy book, then try to remember if there's a way to recharge the lighting staff.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2020, 10:33:49 am »

Make the hole larger so I can leave this room as the robots enter it.
However...if they are here to attack me, then continue the punching before they ever get the chance to

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2020, 07:58:14 pm »

Call for my followers to set up factories that makes weapons of war and have some people trained to be actual soldiers
(Are you actually let me doing my own thing instead of robbing some place with gold in it?)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2020, 10:48:10 pm »

Call for my followers to set up factories that makes weapons of war and have some people trained to be actual soldiers
(Are you actually let me doing my own thing instead of robbing some place with gold in it?)

Sure, sure...

It's not like your objective was literally repaying bills or anything!

;D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:47:35 pm by Kakaluncha »

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2020, 11:30:02 am »

Urist
[6] Urist words shake the air, the ground, reality itself. The words are hear across the entire world, and then proceed to spread to the rest of the galaxy and nearby planes of reality.

The effects are imminent. Moons blow up, entire cities are engulfed in flames, cattle dies, the ground becomes sand... Famine strikes everywhere, and new uknown ilnesses appear on multiple towns.

While chaos erupts across multiple mortal worlds, demigods and legendary warriors grab their weapons, ready for a worthy opponent. Meanwhile, many gods of war scream in joy and they proceed to observe Earth, as it's about to become the largest bloodshed of all times. Armok is pleased by Urist actions.

[5] With Lushkana on side, Urist proceeds to dig deeper than any other dwarf has ever gone before. He breaks through the adamantium vein, and after a matter of minutes, Urist reaches it. The Underworld. The dim ligh of the surface creates some visibility, as the etherial light the vortexs generate is not enough for Ursit. Suddenly, he realises that he is being watched. The Chosen of Armok slowly descends until he reaches the ground.

Immediatley, he hears snarls all around him, as demons crawl on the edge of his vision. Even on this form, Urist can but feel a chill crawl on his back, but the demons seem apparentley unwilling to confont him. Suddenly, multiple howls are heard, as demons realise that there is a tunnel all the way to the surface. More howls are heard, and suddenly, Urist has towards the surface, as a swarm of demons start to crawl on top of each other to reach the tunnel. Once they do, they start ascending, with victorious screeches.

Lily
[4] Lily raises and starts deflecting the oncoming debris, through punches and kicks, knocking away the smaller debris. Thanks to that, the golden dragon avoids getting crushed and manages to run several more meters.

[2] Suddenly, the dragons legs give up, and he falls to the ground, also knocking Lily over. Both of them roll several meters before stopping. Lily looks up, sconfused by the impact, and sees the wave of collapse is practically upon them.

[5] Lily raises her hand, while rushing towards the dragon. Immediatley, all metals on the nearby areas start swirling, creating some sort of dome around both of them. Lily screams, as she suddenly has to hold several meters of debris. The weight knocks her wind off and almost makes her fall, but she manages to withstand it. AFter a few minutes, the rubble stops hitting, but both of them are still underground. Lily's muscles scream in pain from having them hold all this weight, but her regeneraitive abilities help turn the situation into a stalemate.

Meanwhile, the wealth dragon doesnt seem to be going anywhere soon. It's too tired, and it simply rests on the ground. Upon being asked if Draggie it's a good name, it simply makes a feeble roar, which seems to say "yeah, sure, whatever."

Noname
[4] Noname stays very still, and shows no sign of agression. The robots have too many contradictory values, so they simply put pincecuffs on Noname to ensure that the doesn't move around too much, and take the mantis inside the Level 2, clearly taking Noname to a cell. Looking around, Noname realises that the guards here are far better armed than the ones on the Level 1, and they seem less terrified than a normal human is when it sees a giant mantis. Noname can only wonder what Level 3 is like.

Suddenly, something is heard, like ancient words talking, giving everyone but the robots a headache. Suddenly, something breaches through the ceiling and descends upon the floor, creating a smooth tunnel. The godly creature keeps descending, while the robots approach the hole, inspecting it, while leaving Noname alone. Meanwhile, the guards haven't recovered, and they are still blinking in shock.

Suddenly, half of the robots in the room start running through the hidden tunnels in the floor and walls. It seems something else has picked their attention.

Durg
[5] The truth is, Durg realises, all creatures are not born equal. Well, tecnically they are, because at the grand scheme of things, they are nothing. But how can they be nothing, if they are soo diverse. Like a dwarf and a gnom are not the same thing, existance and lack of ergo are not the same thing, by far. It sounds like a joke, or nonsense, but in truth, no joke has to makes sense. In fact, Durg ponders, while watching the endless road go by, nothing truly makes sense. No one is born on purpose, everyones choices are influenced by forces outside their own, and everyones death isn't something they desire.

Unless, Durg hinks absently, while drinking another beer, they actually desire it. But at the same time, it goes back to the second aspect of nonsensical life, they are influenced by outside forces of their own, which push them in one direction or another. But what about prophecies? Heroes of legend of chosen swords, and predestined fates seem to prevail at all odds, killing thosuands of Kobolds. Were those Kobolds also forced under strings beyond their understanding to be killed uner the enchanted sword of a hero?

Truly a wonderful thought, but quite depresing, it means there is absolute no free will on this world, not even their thoughts own thoughts can be trusted. Everyone is dictated by the words of beings beyond the powers of Eldritch Abominations. But what do this forces truly do? Are there forces more powerful than others? It's all just a single force, like a rope, composed of smaller ropes? Or more like a tapestry? Are the thoughts Durg is writing on this book his own, or someone else's madness.

Durg suddenly stops, realising he has finished the book. It's about five hundred pages of interesing philosophy, wondering about life and the meaning of it.

He sets the book aside while looking at the night sky from his campfire, while observing his lighting staff.

[6] Suddenly a vortex appears out of nowhere, and some sort of old man with lots of magical objects emerges from it. He looks around, dazed. "So this is the plane of existence where the CHosen of Armok stated his challenge! That's cool!"

Suddenly, he notices Durg. the old man watches the Kobold with fascination, before putting a rather odd gas mask on his face. "Hello Durg! I'm Dukarenan! Wow, what a funny looking toy you have there! Let me fix it!"

Dukarenan grabs the lighting staf, and inserts inside a black mirror and then breaks it, before Durg can't even comprehend what's going on. Suddenly, the crystals reform into a a cane, longer than Durg, with a purple crystal on top. The crystal even seems to contain a storm inside.

"Okay, now it should have limitless charges, and you should be able to manipulate far better the energy, as well as controling the power of the sky. Now, in exchange, you could tell me where I can find that Dwarf, which has been chosen by Armok.

Tamatoa
[2] Tamatoa tries to expand the hole, but suddenly, one robot emerges and starts punching him in the face, forcing him away from the hole, while another robot begans to emerge from the hole, and a third ones hand grabs the border.

[4] Tamatoa doesn't heasitate. He dodges the first robot and slams it's head on the wall, deactivating it instantly. The crab immediatley realises that their weak point is their heads. There's not much time to react because the second robots lunges at him. Tamatoa kicks it with one of it's rear legs, and penetrates it's head with the foot. Quickly, he pushes the third robot downwards, along with all the other robots that were climbing. Looking down, he realises it has momentaraly obstructed the passage.

Joe
[5] Joe immediatley organises the people and search for engineers. Clearly, there must be someone who studied in engineering. And after several tests, he finds the perfect man Elbart Shiild. He is a citizen of German upbringing, for some reason, and is joyous when he is chosen as the head for architecture. He immediatley starts designing efficient factories, and in a matter of hours, the Great State of Joe is producing all types of weaponry, guns, snipers, bazookas, grenades... Elbert has also began setting a factory for tanks, and tells Joe about his plans of the future for planes.

[2] Sadly, the creation of soldiers isn't going so well. The five fanatical guards have tried to train people, but the memories of Regular City's civil war are far too recent. No one answers to the draft, and the five fanatical guards return to Joe, as they didn't want to coerce the population through killing before asking him first.

Suddenly, powerful and ancient words are heard across the sky, as it turns red as blood. These words proclaim promises of vengenace, carnage and blood. The Naxi Joeists began screaming believing that the Ancient Gods are here to punsih them.

4chan
[2] Once hearing the answer, Tarkin only chuckles darkly. He proceeds with the next speech.

Quote from: Tarkin's Speech
Now I've seen everything. A world which hasn't achieved light speed capabilities, orders me, one of the most efficient members of the Empire, who do you think you are, the Empereor? No, we won't destroy that security complex you talk about. We will take all that is of value, and once we return to Coruscant, we will send several Star Destroyers to subjugate this backwater planet.

The last thing that's heard before cutting off the transmission is this:

Warn Lord Vader! We will send him along severad squadrons of Stormtroopers to secure the base before the rest of us arrive!

[AT347:2] Meanwhile, the robot is shot on the remaining arm, fully immobilizing. Then, with a powerful beam, they blow up it's head. Leaving the body on the floor while they close blackpeoplemeet.com.

[botnet:6] New notification! Well, this can't be worst than last time...

Quote from: ???
WE ARE THE BORG. LOWER YOUR SYSTEMS AND SURRENDER YOUR PLANET. WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVNESS TO OUR OWN. YOU CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Oh, shit.

This new notification seems to come from the other end of the solar system, but fastly approaching.

Automatic Action

Quote from: Alpha Theta 347
[Defending the base:3]

There aren't enough robots to spare, so Alpha-Theta 347 is forced to send several of the ones that were send to capture the heisters against the Heisters.

Quote from: Bob
[Avoiding the Cradians:1]

The Cradians quickly notice Bob, and once they realise he is from the Syindicate, they proceed to shoot him, nonstop. Bob screams as he feels the heats burning his cells away. It will take a few seconds.

Quote from: JFAG
[Avoiding the Cradians:4]

The four Geckos quickly enter the tunnel and start descending downstairs. Once they arrive to the bottom, they realise the keypad that controls this door is gone. At the same time, they hear Cradians scream, and fall through the stairs, as they have never seen somethign like this before. The majority ends up unconscious, but the ones that remain awoken look at the JFAG angrily and began raising their blasters at them, but concussion makes it difficult to aim.

Spoiler: Durg (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joesus Christ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lilypool (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tamotoa (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alpha-Theta 347 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 4chan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Noname (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Urist McSickleHammer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: BOB (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

IKEArminator Charge Progress: [4] = 65%

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2020, 11:54:31 am »

while the guards are still shocked about the hole, follow the robots through the hidden tunnels

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2020, 12:22:25 pm »

ORDER THE DEMONS TO DESTROY THE ROBOTS AND THE ENTIRE COMPLEX!
SUMMON A VOLCANO IN JOEVILLE AND DROWN THE WHOLE NAZI-INFESTED PLACE WITH !!MAGMA!!
ONCE I'M DONE WITH THE FACILITY, START THROWING GIANT CHUNKS OF THE GROUND AT THE DEATH STAR! ONLY ARMOK HAS RIGHT TO DESTROY THIS UNIVERSE!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19