Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [SG] Crowdsourced Apocalypse - Gameplay Thread  (Read 4831 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Crowdsourced Apocalypse - Gameplay Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2019, 10:41:56 pm »

GM

The screams from below bellow louder with each passing moment. They're coming closer and its readily apparent that whoever 'they' are, they outnumber you by an uncomfortable amount. There's no glory, no point, no recognition standing here and fighting a fight that you can't possibly win.

ɛn i dɔn ɔganayz di dɛbul dɛn, i dɔn gi dɛn pawa, ɛn mek dɛn de rul di wɔl.

Blood flows slowly in the hallway. Breaths that grow quieter and heavier. A futile scripture quotation won't save this wounded raider from his ultimate fate; his final destination. You ignore him and his lamentations in Krio as you hastily relieve the other body of its firearm and remaining ammo. The unholy stew of screaming reaches a fever pitch. It's time to go.

kil mi... kil mi

He begs.

a) Put him out of his misery:
        1) With your gun.
        2) With his own machete.
        3) With something else?
b) Make him suffer.
c) Let fate deal with him.
d) Something else?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2019, 10:57:01 pm »

3) Knock him unconscious with the butt of our shotgun and than time to leave this place

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2019, 01:56:53 am »

3) Knock him unconscious with the butt of our shotgun and than time to leave this place
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2019, 02:44:35 am »

GM

"Now now, brother," you whisper to the fallen raider. "It won't be long now."

*CRACK*

The raider jerks once, and lies still. Knocking people out is a vicious sort of thing-- you've probably dealt this raider some severe brain damage in the process-- but at least this way he won't be awake for what's coming.

You turn and run. You quickly glimpse back and see a crowd of misshapen viciousness descend upon the unconscious raider.

People called them dɛbul...demons
Fellow men and women who had given up their human nature and had reverted to something more primal, more feral. Some say they are possessed by the dark spirits. Other say that the radiation melted their brains. All say that they should be avoided at all costs.

Mentally retracing your footsteps, you run and run and run. Out of your peripheral vision, you estimate that roughly three or four dɛbul are pursuing you; the others likely distracted by the less than fortunate fella left behind. You hoof it though the lobby of the Sam Bangura Building and back onto the ruined streets of Freetown. The mad screeching dies down as you see the figures hiss at you and retreat back into the dark shadows of the rubble pile. You close your eyes and let and glow of the setting sun warm your face. Perhaps this is the grace of God, for the demons shy away form his light. But who are you kidding?

It's time to go home.
Where is home?
Well it's a bunker...

a) below the Cape Sierra Lighthouse, reachable by boat.
b) hidden in the forest that was once the Tacguma Chimpanzee Sanctuary just outside Freetown.
c) built into one of many mining shafts in the area.
d) in the back yard of some deceased mining magnate that you just happened to 'borrow'.
e) Bunker? What bunker? It was taken over by raiders some days ago...
f) Something else?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2019, 04:19:02 am »

A Lighthouse base!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2019, 06:13:08 am »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2019, 10:29:26 pm »

GM Post

Built in the early 19th century by people long since dead and irrelevant, the Cape Sierra Leone Lighthouse has stood as a beacon for sea vessels, a lowly tourist trap, and an unsightly ruin. Unbeknownst to most, however, was the existence of a heavily fortified bunker built into the bedrock below the lighthouse. You're still not quite sure of the exact circumstances regarding how you managed to come to occupy such a valuable piece of real estate. It's all a hazy irradiated bloody blur.

Located at what was once the westernmost tip of the old upscale neighborhood of Aberdeen in Freetown, the old lighthouse now rests on a small rocky island after some wayward missiles changed the local topography.

Leaving the Sam Bangura Building behind you, you make your way north to one of the many wharfs in the area. By managing a low profile, the three block trip proves uneventful. Once upon a time, these wharfs paid host to large scale ferry operators who transported crowds of people across the bays. Nowadays the seas are populated by cobbled-together junkers and the like. Recently you've noticed a marked increase in raider activity on the waters. Rumors among the scrappers and merchants speak of an emerging warlord consolidating control of the waters. You’ve dealt with foolish wannabe pirates in the past, so you’re hardly concerned.

As you return to your boat, you notice two strangers fiddling around with the engine. You’ve always tried to keep your boat hidden away as you do your usual expeditions into the city but today it seems you were sloppy.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2019, 05:49:28 am »

Shoot them in the back with the pistol we got from that corpse, we're not gonna let them mess with our boat.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2019, 08:22:09 am »

Shoot them in the back with the pistol we got from that corpse, we're not gonna let them mess with our boat.
+1

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2020, 04:53:54 pm »

You manage to shoot one of the strangers in the back of her leg. Her knees buckle and she crumples to the ground. The other stranger quickly ducks behind your boat. Then he pulls out their pistol and fires at you over your boat. A bullet is headed your way

a)Duck
b)Jump to the side.
c)Fire again.
d)Drop to your belly.
e)Something else?
+1, what do the other authors think?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2020, 03:53:55 am »

b)Jump to the side.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2020, 04:36:12 pm »

GM Post
Rolling d6:6
You jump to the side, dodging the bullets. You repeat this process numerous times until the gunners run out of bullets. The gunners and you are both exhausted, you from all of the dodging, and them from all of the shooting and reloading
a) Offer a truce
b) Ask why they tried to kill you
c) Find cover
d) something else
((More choices and moving something else down some letters would be fine too))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2020, 02:13:00 am »

D) Something else.

Get to cover and then them why their trying to kill us.
Pages: 1 2 [3]