Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Story Game: Monster Hunter:  (Read 6680 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Story Game: Monster Hunter:
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2019, 04:48:03 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2019, 09:05:15 am »

The Fool does some hand gestures, cue a swarm
Of dancing lights around her, making her disoriented as she bats at them.

Ben meanwhile grows big ass Wolverine style claws as they flank her, the Fool cleaves her left arm off with hidden scythe, her blood is enhanced and fire comes out. It hits him as he rolls to get the fire off. Ben meanwhile does a full on gut punch, inpaling her as blood at death no longer on fire.instead it is thick like tree sap.

Pushing her skinny corpse off the hand. Reveals another new mutation, holes in hands, Heat energy comes out to burn the damned witches body. With that done. Fool attempts medical aid.

Hours latter

Everyone bandaged up, Fool was asleep, and everyone else was awake.

Master: This Enemy, has to be some old blood. Demon, Master, not a dragon. True dragons could do that stuff, they are just more likely to do a heads on murder spree.

Edward: I studied the folk lore here. Our idiot mentions his family’s name. Apparently : hears fool talking in his sleep: Ge knows what the Gell is going on, some resurrected bad guy, Castle and need flight to get there.

Ben: Me and Edward could fly. : Master nods about him too.: “ But, carrying the two of you Elsa and Fool, slow us down, and take energy for trip. We need a better way.

Elsa: He kept mentioning his dads hous. I guess we should actually go. If family so legendary, should have something. Otherwise we need a flying ally, like a Raptor, or a flying machine, or a teleport device to go.”

Options: Go to the house

Try to find local mountain homes

Try to find dead bitch home. As it could have clues.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2019, 10:31:22 am »

Go to the house
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2019, 11:36:23 am »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2019, 02:55:57 pm »

After everyone is healthy enough to walk, the verdict was to finally go to the House, the home that was advised by the Fool.

"Well we have wasted time being it is night, plus the Dark One knows us. When we get there, we will be god and tired, though stay frosty. Our Enemy longs to crush us."

After a long, tiring trek that requires some climbing, they reach it in the mountain path to a valley. It was beautiful as it shines in the light of the Moon, with protective charms and such. The land, seems sacred.

Then everything goes to Hell. (Even roll. Got a 1.)

Then, portals open up along with another visit from the cloud eye, lastly a thick snowy mist now in place that forms on spot, a massive ice demon with a wicked maw, ruby eyes and non functioning wings.

The Cloud shakes, making thunder. The monsters from the portals, were bird folk. Not Raptors, for Raptors have human forms when not changed, these things were unnatural bird/human things with four red eyes and had nasty looking weapons. Lastly,  two four armed dino bastards were there.
Ben: We never get a break, do we?

Elsa; Where would the fun be in that?

Edward: I just wish to have my peace already.

Master; That is in death, who is the Fool now?!

Fool: Exactly! Now we give them hell. :Downs some booze and throws it, breaks on a monsters face that pisses it off.:

Battle Plan:

Decide who attacks what and doing what.

Ben: Wild mutation? Normal? Attack who?

Elsa: Access faith powers? Show she actually has a damned gun this whole time? On who?

Edward: No animals, so Three Dolls. Yeti, Flying thing, and Mini Godzilla.

Fool: Attacking who besides four arms? What maneuvers?

Master: Attack who with what? He has martial skill, the whip, and Sphere magic. Spheres: Power, Life, Mind, Entrophy. Use what on who?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2019, 03:51:42 am »

Ben: Wild mutation, on the four armed dino things.
Elsa: Show she actually has a gun, on bird monsters.
Edward: Mini Godzilla, on the four armed dino things.
Fool:  Whatever Maneuvers,  on the bird things
Master: Use Entrophy magic, on the demon.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2019, 02:57:30 pm »

Storm cloud thing charging power.

Ice Demon laughes and goes forward, trying to do something with ice cloud form, one of it's arms gets destroyed on the spot. As it looks on with horror.

Elsa took out gun, fires all six shots, which had volley ball sized energy bullets, birdies got blown to bits.

Fool jumps on Dino head, bounds off it and flips in air, knife tosses into surviving bird monsters.

Ben goes forward as arms huge like a gorilla along with tentacles from back, as tentacles mess around with dino arms as it got punched, a lot

Ed turned into a modest sized Godzilla monster after puff of smoke, tackles down dino as he radioactive breath blasts it.:

Survivng Dino does a tongue whip to Ben's face, pain and brief blindness with a toxic effect, Master then got hit in ice cloud, losing focus though took a arm out. Surviivng three birds all go for the Fool as Elsa has to reload, Fool just dodging now.

Ed focus to Ice Demon, lumbers in and even jumps into the air, spins body so tail can hit him, full force to chest, cracking it.

Cloud still charges.

Now what?

Battle plans!

Another story.

- Fools Ancestor
-Masters grand project before the fall
- Techno Church missionary group
- One of the original tribes of super humans.
- Playing with dark power.
- Magic graduate in this dark world.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2019, 07:40:37 am »

Battle plans! Everybody gang up on the big guy.

Another story.
- One of the original tribes of super humans.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2019, 03:52:58 pm »

Notice: The current roster of hero types is. 318. 5 of those in play.

Games: This
Brave Dynasty (Castlevania blood line sim)
Under the Shadow (Prequel)
Among the Nobles (All about being Masters.)

Results:

Elsa got a idea and tosses her blade, to the big dino monster, it lands in blade first. Slashing his spine, killing him.

Fool then saw the three birds left, tosses some knives, knife to the eye kills two of them. Third dodges, engage.

Rider Ed in Godzilla mode wrecks into ice monster, smashing one of it's legs, though gets stabbed and partial frozen so harder to move.

Ben naps to final bird and bites it's head off.

The Storm Cloud Eye fires off a thunder blast.

The Master catches it by using a sword to channel the storms rage, giving him hp, however badly burnt and taken down.

Three on two, as Ed is stop moving, Ice Demon begins to reform, then launches icicles, Fool is stabbed in arms and legs, unable to move.

In the waaaay distant past.

The Earth was formed and in 12 layers. Humanity had many great tribes. Having to deal with demonic magic using dinosaurs, gigantic sea monsters and massive flying beasts, while invaders from other layers show up. Humanity attempted the Tower, it failed. FOrming splniter in group. Said groups.

The Fera: First Monster Hunters, they hounded the supernaturals, captured them and tortured them until given access to supernatural power.

Speakers: Kept the original language, allows magic.

Aeons; Earth selected them to become living tribe to record Earth, event left them with derangements, but decent people.

Ancients; Super smart people, were building the tower first, can access/make magic craft/technology themed.

Pillar Beings: Humans tampered by a third party when exposed to a pillar, have supernatural bodies and longer lives, and can get stronger by slaying and eating tougher enemies.

Solar Adepts; Praise the SUn, worship the SUn, like plants can tap into it's rays, and fuels magic.

Pick tribe focus.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2019, 04:13:50 pm »

Speakers

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2019, 04:30:42 am »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2019, 03:06:32 pm »

Notice: Due to holidays and so forth pretty darn busy in real life. Will try to keep this going and the party of Ben and the Speaker stories will continue.

Another note:

Currently other themed rps. Doing a poll to next one to do.

Under the Shadow: your the rebels who topple down the Over Lords. So peic level stuff and weird stuff even more numerous.

Dynasty of Braves: Belmont Family Sim builder as we take a person, who slays monsters and do a family tree with them as they slay monsters, and do awesome or stupid stuff. Based but not in Umbra verse, so things are very different and many paths/spouses/child combos and skill/gear that makes each run a unique experience. (Like Spam Kingdom, just not running a country and responsible only for yourself and your blood line.)

Courts of the Shade: Be a Master, have a house, go all Game of Thrones. Less adventure, more back stab, alliance, and war.

Overlord: Your the top Master on Earth. Keep it that way as this setting the character has the most extreme stuff. hell in gear you start off with a castle. It can fly/gun/mecha form/teleport like Castlevania, or have doors that tunnel via teleports (Like in Howl's Moving Castle.) The magic options here are based from the Infinite Stones from Marvel.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2019, 03:37:43 pm »

Overlord

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2019, 03:56:15 am »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2020, 12:25:08 am »

Overlord will be Friday. Made another game at RTD. So trip of games updated three days a week.

Now. Back to the plot!! : Necro!!:

Ic

The path of Speakers, whispers of Creation. Your people knew secrets of creation and at a point in history were considered enemies of God in your forbidden knowledge. Thus began the exodus to the Enclave. Massive super city in middle of no where that held anti time magic and burrowed into the Earth. Deep in prison homes they remained.

People studied, a lot. Magic is not just knowledge and study but natural talent. You for example, are among the highest in potential , which began your training.

Gender/name

Branches of Magic: Pick two of below. Will roll spells accordingly.

Schools:
Books:
Elements:
Commands:
Souls:
Domains:
Celestial Power:
Psionics:

After that get five skills as your smart.

Combat training
Knowledge
Arcane
History
Medicine
Survival:
Security
Stealth:
Speech Craft:
Craft:
Science:

Notice: After some fun with this Speaker, the old gang comes back. I just love throwing curve balls.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7