Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Illuminati Arms Race: Froompyland  (Read 829 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Illuminati Arms Race: Froompyland
« on: November 02, 2019, 10:11:13 pm »

ILLUMINATI ARMS RACE

Your goal is to use all resources at your nation's disposal to find the Illuminati, who are *definitely* the cause of your nation's woes.

Rules: Roll to Dodge style d6, I determine how it does. 5 good, 1 bad, 6 overshoot.

You start with [basic magical scrying], and [network of informats]

Froompyland has been ravaged by famine for decades, and know the Illuminati are to blame for low crop yields. They will find them and end them.

It is the Design Phase

You have heard of covert activity in the merchant quarter - perhaps you should investigate there.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 10:52:02 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Illuminati Arms Race: Froompyland
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 11:56:03 pm »

Illuminati detector
This device contain a camera connected to a detection computer which is *definitely* not just a button to allow us to press it when we need to get read of someone, this will flash lights and make loud noises when the computer detect opponents Illuminati member
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 03:37:03 am »

I seems like we're in need of a weapon capable of killing Illuminati and people related to them.

Illuminati killer
It looks like a regular handgun but its actually specifically made to kill the Illuminati using a special element that is said to kill Illuminati or whoever you wanted to kill.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 12:10:43 pm »

PTW.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 09:39:45 am »

Forgot to orginise votes
Quote from: How to totaly stop thi Illuminaty
Illuminati killer:(2) Rockeater, King Zultan
Changed my vote to break the tie
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 01:26:32 pm »

Illuminati killer:
It looks like a regular handgun but its actually specifically made to kill the Illuminati using a special element that is said to kill Illuminati or whoever you wanted to kill.

Difficulty - EZ
Roll - 2

The Illuminati Killer is a dedicated sidearm for Froompyland's super-secret anti-illuminati task force. Unfortunately, you spent most of your time on branding, so your scientists only really were able to design new ammunition for your standard issue 9mm pistols - Depleted Uranium Rounds. Operator safety wasn't considered, so the gun is carried around in a heavy, bulky lead lined case. They go through car doors though.

You need a task force name!
You need to investigate somewhere! Specify how!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 01:52:30 pm »

Task Force Name: D.I.S.C.O.V.E.R
It sounds like it's a fancy acronym for something but it's not, acronyms are the work of the Illuminati, so having that name would attract their people to it, making it easier to catch!
Investigate the leadership of Dronklond: hiding as the leadership of another nation is a great disgusie when you tell people what to do, people think that if they were the leaders of that nation it would be in much better state, but that also part of the disguise!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 07:14:09 am »

Quote from: How to totaly stop thi Illuminaty
Task Force: D.I.S.C.O.V.E.R:(2) Rockeater, King Zultan
Investigate the leadership of Dronklond:(2) Rockeater, King Zultan
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 07:19:19 pm »

Investigation Phase

Your erstwhile continental comrades, Dronklond, have long suffered under countless epidemics and diseases, an almost poetic counterpoint to Froompyland's famines. Their relative experience with medical technology created an industry of alchemical medicinal exports. As such, the members of DISCOVER initially suspect technological espionage before you start briefing. After clarifying you mean that you want to spy on the leadership of Dronklond, they pack up their USB sticks and laptops and get out the scrying bowls instead.

Unfortunately, you don't find anything of note. Public events, government press conferences, nonprofit sponsorships, countless parties, and the like fill the day of Dronklond's civil servants, and the main government buildings are shielded from scrying. You do at least get some motion on the movements of Dronklond's civil servants.

It is the research phase - pick an aspect of your Investigation to analyze for information.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2019, 06:04:27 am »

Lets investigate the nonprofit sponsorship's as they are probably the work of the Illuminati.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2019, 12:38:32 pm »

Froompyland has been ravaged by famine for decades, and this means a ton is being an issue with what's making up where the food goes.

Because the Illuminati loves to party.

Investigate the parties.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 12:46:34 pm »

Froompyland has been ravaged by famine for decades, and this means a ton is being an issue with what's making up where the food goes.

Because the Illuminati loves to party.

Investigate the parties.
I'm not sure we can reaserch that now, we ned to choose reaserch based on the investigation

Quote from: Vote
King Zultan's suggestion:(2) King Zultan, Rockeater

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2019, 12:56:22 pm »

Pronouncement: You can investigate any part of the Investigation Phase Report.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2019, 05:23:39 am »

Quote from: Vote
King Zultan's suggestion:(1) Rockeater
Tiruin's suggestion:(2) Tiruin, King Zultan

The parties seem suspicious.