Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102298 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #840 on: September 23, 2020, 08:23:39 am »

(Sorry about taking so long I was waiting to see if anyone else would post but I guess I'm gonna do the turn with only one person this time, I wonder where everyone else is?)

November 2, 6:30 AM
It is dark.
The sky is clear.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post for the eight time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post so random action.
Naturegirl1999 didn't post so random action.
CABL didn't post so random action.

Sink down into the oceans and meditate to improve my power even further.

Dino Actions
Funk Actions

(Sinking down into the ocean = 5) You quickly fly out over the ocean and pick a spot far from land and let yourself drop down, after several minutes of sinking you finally hit the bottom.
(Meditating to improve your power = 4) Where you sit and meditate for quite some time before feeling that you have gained even more power.
(Mexico Dinos doing anything productive = 2) Nope they're just going to sit around and do nothing.
(America Dinos  mining the stuff needed for shield generators  = 4) They start digging up large amounts of the material.
(Middle East rebuilding = 4) They rebuild loads of stuff.
(FSA attacking the weird dragon thing = 5-2 For shield) Their attacks don't seem to be doing much to the dragon thing.
(HAU rebuilding = 5) They finish rebuilding all the destroyed stuff.
(Coalition doing something about the dragon thing = 2) They can't seem to be able to figure out anything they can do to harm the thing.
(Mexico Dinos maximum security mode = 1) They seem content to sit around and do nothing about anything.
(America Dinos maximum security mode = 3) They halfheartedly send out a few squads to search for spies and nothing is found.
(Middle East maximum security mode = 2) They don't really do anything more than say they've increased security.
(FSA maximum security mode = 2) To busy fighting the dragon thing to do anything about security.
(HAU maximum security mode = 1) Everyone is distracted by the rebuilding to commit to doing anything security related.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Continue the Burnination of this continent!
(4) You continue the Burnination of all these peasants that think they can harm you, and you burn thousands of them and their thatched rood cottages.
They also just barely manage to harm you yet again.

Quote from: Naturegirl1999
Cast the spell again to attract more animals to the pen.
(3) You cast the spell again and attract a few animals, but they don't seem willing to get into the pen.

Quote from: CABL
You might want to crack down on the revolutionaries yourself.
Randomly chosen advice given.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
continue to stay in hiding and make more propaganda.
(Middle East making propaganda = 6) They make so much propaganda that one of hem dies when a stack of it fall on him.
(Dinosaurs in America making propaganda = 3) They only make a few more pieces of propaganda.

Quote from: GandalfTheGreyt3791
Chase after them and kill them!
(Chasing after them = 6) You spend several minutes chasing after them during the case you trip and hurt your face,  but you quickly recover and resume until you've finally caught up to them.
(Killing them = 3) You only manage to kill a few of them before they run away again.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Enemy post
Look around the mansion and fix anything that needs fixing.
(3) After searching around for several minutes you find several windows that are broken and in need of fixing.

Quote from: Yoink
KEEP SLEEPING.
(4) You continue to sleep a deep sound sleep.

Quote from: The Canadian kitten
Send some supplies and see if that improves the situation in the colony.
(Sending the supplies = 4) You have a massive box of supplies prepared and dropped from the Death Star.
(Does the situation improve = 1) It seems to make things worse when it lands on top of several of the colonists crushing them into paste.

Quote from: ziizo
Now that the water is taken care of go around the city again and see if there is anything else needed.
(4) You walk around the city again and ask everyone you meet if they need anything, and by the time your finished you find that everyone seems to be happy with their lives in the space city.

Quote from: Monks 133,451,345
Keep killing the mutated pumpkin things.
(3) They manage to kill only a few.
(5) They kill loads of them.
(5) They also kill loads of them.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 118,765,327
Keep killing the monks.
(5) They kill loads.
(1) They get killed.
(5) They kill loads as well.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 0%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 0%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 0%
Percent of South America destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 13.43%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 0%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 65.43%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 23, 2020, 09:40:44 am »

Center myself, then take the ocean around me, compress it to a small size, and hit the dragon really really hard from here. The resulting tsunami from impact should cause quite a bit of damage.

All evacuate from Australia.
Dino Actions
FUNK Actions

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: October 06, 2020, 02:19:38 pm »

November 2, 7:00 AM
It is dark.
The sky is clear.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post for the ninth time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the eighth time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the second time so random action.
Naturegirl1999 didn't post for the second time so random action.
CABL didn't post for the second time so random action.

Center myself, then take the ocean around me, compress it to a small size, and hit the dragon really really hard from here. The resulting tsunami from impact should cause quite a bit of damage.

All evacuate from Australia.
Dino Actions
FUNK Actions

(Compressing all the ocean around you into a small ball = 6) Using your power you compress all the water around you into the smallest ball you can, but it was unavoidable that in the process of doing this you killed millions of fish.
(Hitting the dragon thing with the super compressed ball of water = 5) You then throw the super compressed water at the dragon thing, who is currently burning all of Australia, and hit him right in the face which causes a massive explosion as the water rapidly decompresses and explodes outward destroying the rest of Australia and nearly killing the dragon thing which is now barely alive.
(Evacing Australia = 2) You were to busy compressing the water to evacuate the people there.
(Mexico Dinos please do something productive = 1) The continue to sit around some of them even starve.
(America Dinos building more shield generators  = 4) They finish building the shield generators needed to protect the entire planet.
(Middle East rebuilding = 2) They all take a brake for a bit.
(FSA evacuating = 4) They all quickly get on boats and planes and get the hell out of there.
(HAU start building some farms and stuff = 4) They build several massive farms.
(Coalition aiding in the evacuation = 5) They aid in the evacuation.
(Mexico Dinos maximum security mode = 6) They become hyper vigilant and stop anyone from doing anything.
(America Dinos maximum security mode = 3) They only send out a few security patrols and they find nothing.
(Middle East maximum security mode = 4) They send patrols all over and they even find a few of the terrorists.
(HAU maximum security mode = 6) They send patrols everywhere and beat up anyone they even suspect might be a thread no matter how small of a threat.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Create the biggest fire of BURNINATION to burn the entire continent at once.
(Getting a massive fire going = 4) You use all the power you can muster and blow out the biggest flame you've ever seen.
(Does it burn the entire continent = 5) And set the entire continent on fire and destroy everything and kill everyone left on it.
Then suddenly a massive ball of water comes flying towards you and before you can react it hits you in the face and explodes leaving you barely alive.

Get some of my people help me to catch the animals and put them into the pens.
(6) After quite a bit of running around and several injuries you and your people finally manage to get the animals in the pen.

Quote from: CABL
Are you sure all this mediation is helping?
Randomly made question asked.

Its time to start training to become better sabetures.
(Middle East training = 4) They complete the training with no problems.
(Dinosaurs in America training = 6) While most of them complete their training and become better at the art of sabotage a few of them die during the explosive handling portion of the training.

Use my drunken powers to figure out where these things came from and head there!
(3) Using the power of drunkenness you get a vague idea of where these creatures live.

NPC  STUFF
Look for stuff to cover the broken windows with.
(4) After digging around you find some boards in a spare room you can use to cover the broken windows.

MORE SLEEPING.
(4) You continue to sleep soundly.

Try to find out how to improve things in the colony.
(2) Your not sure how to improve the colony, and your starting to think the colony on this planet is a bad idea.

Go relax for a bit.
(4) You go back to your office and sit in your chair and lay back for a bit.

Quote from: Monks 132,865,443
(2) They can't find anyone to kill.
(5) They kill loads of them.
(2) They don't do anything.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 116,423,641
Keep killing the monks.
(6) They kill loads of them but also lose a few of their own.
(1) They all get killed.
(3) They only manage to kill a few of them.

Places in space:

Percent of America destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 0%

Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 0%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 0%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 13.43%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 0%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 100%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: October 06, 2020, 05:09:44 pm »

This is It! Use my power to turn the Continent of Australia into a dense ball, compress it with said dragon being crushed, twist it so the trapped dragon pieces are on the bottom, then crush the dragon between Australia and the continental plate!

All Prepare for Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Hurricanes!
Dino Actions
Funk Actions

No kill like overkill.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: October 10, 2020, 12:41:21 pm »

"What a waste of resources and loyal servants... I just hope you know what you're doing, with your plan to crush the dragon with the now-devastated Australian continent..."
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 10, 2020, 01:48:00 pm »

Flashbacks to being trapped by some freak tyrant being that turned up out of nowhere.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: October 10, 2020, 04:25:03 pm »

Fools...To think you can slay the IMMORTAL?!
Activate my Trump-card, my final play before the end of the game. My FIERY RAGE!
REJUVENATE AND BURN THIS WORLD, FOR IT HAS SCORNED ME SO!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 11, 2020, 08:13:41 am »

Flashbacks to being trapped by some freak tyrant being that turned up out of nowhere.

Activate my Trump-card, my final play before the end of the game. My FIERY RAGE!

Case in point. I am a god. That does not mean I can't be beaten if I'm overconfident

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: October 15, 2020, 07:24:11 am »

(Next turn is going to be the last and I'm going to try to get it out the day I started this thing so it'll have lasted an entire year, and died on the day it was born into this world.)

Do to all the disasters and fire the Earth is doomed unless someone does something to stop it during the last turn the Earth will blow itself apart.

Australia, most of Asia, and pretty much everything around it has been destroyed, and there are now massive tsunamis and earthquakes.
Avetruetotheimperator was killed during the destruction of Australia.
Naturegirl1999 has been killed by a tsunami.
Major disasters are going on allover the planet, most of them are big enough that they might be able kill everything left living on the Earth.

November 2, 7:30 AM
The sun is rising.
The sky is clear.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post for the tenth time so random action, if he doesn't post by next turn he'll become a NPC.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the ninth time so random action.
Naturegirl1999 didn't post for the third time so random action.

This is It! Use my power to turn the Continent of Australia into a dense ball, compress it with said dragon being crushed, twist it so the trapped dragon pieces are on the bottom, then crush the dragon between Australia and the continental plate!

All Prepare for Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Hurricanes!
Dino Actions
Funk Actions

No kill like overkill.
(using your power to crush Australia into a ball with the dragon inside = 6) Using your powers you lift the continent of Australia up and fold it over several times then crush the whats left into a ball.
(Making sure he's stuck on the bottom = 5) You then spin it around several times so that you make sure he's on the bottom.
(Smashing him and the ball into the continental plate = 3+1 For gravity) You then smash it into the ground, where it immediately explodes into a massive ball of rocks and fire.
(How bad are the Earthquakes = 6) They are so massive and powerful that they'll continue until the game ends.
(How bad are the Tsunamis = 5) They tower above even the tallest mountains and are guaranteed to destroy every island on the planet.
(How bad are the Hurricanes = 3) There's only one of them right now and it was probably there already.
(Mexico Dinos please do something productive like evacuate the coastal regions = 3) Only a few of them flee the area while the rest just sit there and wait to die.
(America Dinos evacuating coastal regions = 5) They quickly abandon the area.
(Middle East evacuating coastal regions = 5) They also all flee the area.
(HAU evacuating coastal regions = 6) While most flee the areas some of them get trampled and killed.
(Coalition aiding in the evacuation of coastal regions = 2) Members are to busy saving their own asses to save anyone else.
(Mexico Dinos maximum security mode = 4) A few of them finally get the initiative to do something productive and they set out and look for terrorists, but they find none.
(America Dinos maximum security mode = 2) They're to busy fleeing the coastal regions to do anything about security.
(Middle East maximum security mode = 1) They get a package and it turns out to be a bomb, this kills most of the investigators.
(HAU maximum security mode = 6) At this point they've become a police state, and they've been killing anyone they find suspicious
(Mexico Dinos surviving = 3) Most of them sit and stare at the tsunami as it washes them away.
(America Dinos surviving = 5) They all run for the hills.
(Middle East surviving = 4) They all get to the high ground and are safe.
(HAU surviving = 3+1 For the evacuation) They also all get to somewhere safe.

"What a waste of resources and loyal servants... I just hope you know what you're doing, with your plan to crush the dragon with the now-devastated Australian continent..."
It turns out that not that many people died from that somehow.

(Activating your trump-card of FIERY RAGE = 4) You become ENRAGED at all this bullshit.
(Rejuvenating = 1) It turns out FIERY RAGE isn't that good for healing yourself.
(Burning the world = 5) Before you can figure out how to burn the world, the entire continent starts to fold itself around you and before you can get away the continent wraps itself around and starts to close in on you, upon realizing that you have no way to get out you start killing the ball of earth and stone with as much of your FIERY RAGE as you can manage so that the ball will spread your flames when it explodes.
Then the ball slams into the ground and explodes killing you in the process but also destroying almost everything within several hundred miles.

Go around the fortress and see if my followers need anything.
(Seeing if your people need stuff = 3) You go around the fortress and see if there is anything anyone needs, and you find out they want to build a well to make getting water easier and they want to set up some kind of power generation.
(You and your people surviving the stuff that's going down = 2) But before you can even start to think about setting up that kind of thing there's a massive explosion and a giant wave that's taller than anything you've ever seen and its heading right towards you, you had no time to do anything as it washes you and everything around you away killing you and everything else.

Continue the training as there is much to learn about the art of sabotage
(Middle East training = 5) They continue to advance through their training.
(Dinosaurs in America training = 3) They don't do as well during this part of the training.
(Do they survive Middle East = 4) Their base is safe from the waves and earthquakes.
(Do they survive dinosaurs in America = 6) A few of their members get washed away as they run for their lives to safety.

Use the power of drunkenness to run to their base and kill them all!
(Using the power of drunkenness to get to their base = 3) You start drunkenly stumbling towards where that base should be and you only get part way there.
(Do you get injured by the earthquakes = 5) No in your drunken state you are immune to the constant shaking of the planet.

NPC  STUFF
Go cover up the windows.
(4) You gather all the boards and cover up all the broken windows in record time.

CONTINUE TO SLEEP.
(6) You start having nightmares about being stabbed by clowns.

It seems like the colony is a failure lets gather our people and try to find a better planet.
(Gathering up your people = 4) You quickly send down a ship to gather all of your surviving people and supplies and take them off this god forsaken planet.
(Finding a new planet = 3) All the other planets you find are lifeless balls of rock.

Take a nap for a bit.
(3) You try to sleep but you can't, maybe there's something that needs done that isn't.

Quote from: Monks 94,416,876
(Killing = 2) They don't kill anyone.
(Killing = 6) They kill some and they lose some.
(Killing = 4) They kill a bunch of them.
(Surviving = 2) They get washed away.
(Surviving = 2) They also get washed away.
(Surviving = 6) Some of them manage to escape but others don't.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 92,543,987
Keep killing the monks.
(Killing = 1) They all get killed.
(Killing = 6) They kill loads of them but also lose a bunch.
(Killing = 4) They kill loads of them.
(Surviving = 5) They all manage to get to safety.
(Surviving = 1) They all get killed.
(Surviving = 1) They also all die.

Places in space:

Percent of America destroyed: 35.54%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 26.31%

Percent of Japan destroyed: 100%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 100%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 24.51%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 45.5`%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 100%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 100%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 100%
Percent of China destroyed: 100%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 100%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 100%

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: October 15, 2020, 08:27:44 am »

Use my powers to extend the shield generators to block the brunt of the incoming waves.

As well, transfer the kinetic energy of the plates to the shields, converting it in the process to power them.

This result should stop Earth from blowing up.
Dinos and Funkists are to build as many capacitors as they can and add them to the sheilds. I'll channel most of the excess so they don't fail, but it is still a lot of energy.

What do you know, sudden overkill actually worked for me this time rather than against me.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: October 15, 2020, 07:04:42 pm »

The ULTRA OVERDEITY OF HALLOWEEN returns! Open the door, take my stuff out of the suitcase and get ready for the spooks.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: October 15, 2020, 07:40:54 pm »

Use my powers to extend the shield generators to block the brunt of the incoming waves.

As well, transfer the kinetic energy of the plates to the shields, converting it in the process to power them.

This result should stop Earth from blowing up.
Dinos and Funkists are to build as many capacitors as they can and add them to the sheilds. I'll channel most of the excess so they don't fail, but it is still a lot of energy.

What do you know, sudden overkill actually worked for me this time rather than against me.

The ULTRA OVERDEITY OF HALLOWEEN returns! Open the door, take my stuff out of the suitcase and get ready for the spooks.

K... Addition, Dump all the excess energy leftover that would destroy the planet into this new Deity so that it explodes.
You're a bit late given this game is almost over. Come back next year.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: October 23, 2020, 07:35:11 am »

"*sigh* And to think of it, I've simply wanted to create a paradise on this planet... Whatever, there's no point to my existence anymore."

Fade away from the consciousness of TricMagic and into nothingness.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 25, 2020, 01:32:29 am »

WAKE UP   

LOOK AROUND   

REALISE IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: October 25, 2020, 11:01:28 pm »

ACHIEVE MAXIMUM CONTENTMENT
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58