Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102287 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #825 on: August 26, 2020, 08:14:31 am »

Use my great powers to cause the TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR to explode. Preferably in their face as they use it.
Time to fight the monster in Australia and put it down for good.

Dino Actions
FUNK Actions.

Have them continue to set up shields across every part of the planet to protect from it. And the coalition is to attack with all they have. No need for plans with me there to help.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 27, 2020, 10:55:16 am »

"Before I was defeated, I was getting reports that the former God-Emperor of Mankind, Kakaluncha, is planning a coup to return himself to power. I suggest to deal with that, once the Burninator is dealt with."
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 31, 2020, 06:21:30 am »

Suddenly the Burninator explodes.

November 2, 5:00 AM
It is dark.
Its clear.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
The Canadian kitten didn't post for the ninth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the ninth time so random action.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the fourth time so random action.

Look for a supply of food and water here.
(Finding food = 2) You search through the kitchen only to find empty cupboards and rotted stuff that might have been food at one point.
(Finding water = 4) But you do find a well in the basement near the kitchen, and luckily it seems to have uncontaminated water in it.

Ah, foolish peasants! Do they not know that TROGDOR is invincible? Burninate them and their country!
(You Burninating them = 4) You burninate all the peasants that think they can harm you, but while you burn them other sneakier ones attack and harm you somewhat.
(You Burninating their country = 4) You start burning a massive area of land destroying everything in it.
(Does it hit the planet = 1) Something happens and the burninator explodes which causes your fusion reactor to also explode which destroys the beach and the resort you were just at.

look through the spell books for any spells that can be used for luring animals
(3) You spend quite a while digging through all the books for you to finally find a spell that might do what you want, but you can't really focus on it enough to learn it right now.

Use my great powers to cause the TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR to explode. Preferably in their face as they use it.
Time to fight the monster in Australia and put it down for good.

Dino Actions
FUNK Actions.

Have them continue to set up shields across every part of the planet to protect from it. And the coalition is to attack with all they have. No need for plans with me there to help.

(Causing the Burninator to explode = 4) Your first action is to get rid of that annoying laser thing that's burning the planet, so you do so and you send out a beam of some kind and you feel that somewhere out in space a the beam explodes, you also feel that a resort explodes for some reason.
(You getting to Australia = 2) You would have flown to Australia but you get bombarded with all kinds of stuff like the dragon thing us burning people and land in Australia, some major infrastructure has been destroyed in the Middle East, and that they've run out of the rare components that are needed to build shield generators, but those might not matter as much any more since you blew up the beam.
(Mexico Dinos rebuilding = 2) They sit around and do nothing for awhile.
(America Dinos rebuilding = 4) They continue to rebuild the damaged buildings, and they finally finish the rebuilding.
(FSA attacking the weird dragon thing = 3) Their forces scatter and they do barely do any damage to it.
(HAU rebuilding = 2) They sit and hide in their bunkers because their afraid of the beam from space.
(Coalition attacking the dragon thing = 4) They finally get their shit together and launch an attack with some missiles they've found in various stockpiles, but the attack doesn't seem to harm the dragon thing that much.
(Everyone building more shield generators to protect the planet from Burnination = 1) They discover that they've run out of rare and crucial elements needed to build the generator.

"Before I was defeated, I was getting reports that the former God-Emperor of Mankind, Kakaluncha, is planning a coup to return himself to power. I suggest to deal with that, once the Burninator is dealt with."
Advice given.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Its time for a little sabotage to get the coup started.
(Middle East sabotaging = 5) They blow up several major power plants in the region.
(Dinosaurs in America sabotaging = 2) They don't find anything to sabotage that won't get them found out.

Quote from: GandalfTheGreyt3791
Chug some booze and kill all the pumpkin things!
(3) You quickly down some booze and charge into the crowd where your only able to kill a few of the creatures, they seem to be keeping their distance from you.

Quote from: Yoink
ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IF THE GUY WAS TELLING THE TRUTH IS TO JUMP IN, AND MAKE SURE MY BUDDY COMES WITH.
(5) You and your buddy quickly jump into the well, and after falling for what seems like hours you wake up in the parking lot near the arena you where the tailgate was, but it's night time now and the tailgaters have long since left, you also quickly look around and you find that your buddy has also come along with you.

Quote from: The Canadian kitten
Send some more ships to the plane to colonize it.
(5) You send several more ships down to the planet without any probables and they keep expanding the colony.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: ziizo
See if we can buy some water from the planet with some of the money we got from them.
(6) They sell you plenty of water so you send a ship down to get it, but it is expensive.

Quote from: Monks 141,486,452
Keep killing the mutated pumpkin things.
(5) They kill loads of them.
(5) They also kill loads of them.
(5) Even they kill loads of them.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 123,523,541
Keep killing the monks.
(1) They all get killed off.
(4) They kill some of them.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%
-Percent of TricMagic's base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 0%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of Japan destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Naturegirl1999's fortress destroyed: 0%

Percent of Mexico destroyed: 0%
Percent of South America destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 100%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 38.23%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 86.53%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 35.13%
Percent of Southeast Asia destroyed: 0%
Percent of Oceania destroyed: 0%
Percent of China destroyed: 0%
Percent of Sakhalin destroyed: 0%
Percent of Hawaii destroyed: 0%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 31, 2020, 08:13:06 am »

Kill the dragon-thing with my magical powers from afar.

Dino Actions
FUNK Actions.

Have my allies assist by sacrificing all the candy they can find to me.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 31, 2020, 11:46:49 am »

This is getting annoying, but no matter. My TROG-METER is still full of the souls of dead peasants. Now, Continue burnination!
Also put up a fire-shield that will burn up any attack that comes close.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 02, 2020, 06:11:07 am »

"Kakaluncha has already begun his preparations for the coup! I suggest to order the Funkists and the dinosaurs to enter maximum security mode and punish the dissidents!"

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 02, 2020, 02:48:15 pm »

Search outside the house for more food.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 06, 2020, 08:23:19 am »

November 2, 5:30 AM
It is dark.
The sky is clear.
The Canadian kitten didn't post for the tenth time so random action, if he doesn't post by next turn he'll become a NPC.
Yoink didn't post for the tenth time so random action, if he doesn't post by next turn he'll become a NPC.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Naturegirl1999 didn't post so random action.

Kill the dragon-thing with my magical powers from afar.

Dino Actions
FUNK Actions.

Have my allies assist by sacrificing all the candy they can find to me.

(Casting long range spells at the dragon = 5) Turns out you are able to hit him from where you are.
(Does it harm the dragon thing = 4) Your spell smacks into him, but he seems to have some kind of shielding on him with negates some of the damage your spell would have caused.
(Mexico Dinos rebuilding = 2) They continue to not do anything, maybe they don't want to build anything.
(America Dinos Trying to find the substance needed to build more shield generators = 5) After quite a bit of exploratory mining they finally find a source of the substance, now they just have to extract it.
(FSA attacking the weird dragon thing = 5-2 For fire shield) Most of their attacks burn up on contact with barely any getting through.
(HAU rebuilding = 3) They do rebuild a few things but not much.
(Coalition finding candy = 3) They find very little candy.
(Coalition sacrificing candy to you = 6) They then sacrifice the small amount of candy they've found and when that ran out they also sacrificed a few of their members, you do feel empowered from this.
You get reports that several radio towers in the middle east have been destroyed and some of the perpetrators killed, and that several power plants in America have also been destroyed.

This is getting annoying, but no matter. My TROG-METER is still full of the souls of dead peasants. Now, Continue burnination!
Also put up a fire-shield that will burn up any attack that comes close.

(Continuing the Burnination = 5) You continue to Burninate the peasants around you, especially the ones that keep attacking you.
(Putting up a fire shield = 5) You quickly create a shield of fire around yourself hot enough to burn away most attacks.
You feel the peasants attack you but it does less damage, but you feel someone cast spells on you as well.

"Kakaluncha has already begun his preparations for the coup! I suggest to order the Funkists and the dinosaurs to enter maximum security mode and punish the dissidents!"
He doesn't seem to be listening to your advice.

Search outside the house for more food.
(4) After a bit of searching around you find several apple trees growing behind the house, so you grab several of them.

Quote from: Naturegirl1999
Try to learn the spell then cast it.
(Learning the spell = 4) You quickly learn the spell.
(Casting the spell = 5) Then you cast it and suddenly several random animals wander over and start milling around your fortress.

Have everyone continue to sabotage their areas infrastructure, and have them start producing Anti-TricMagic propaganda.
(Middle East sabotaging = 6) They set out and attack and destroy the radio towers, but a few of them get caught and killed.
(Dinosaurs in America sabotaging = 5) They go out and destroy several power plants.
(Middle East making propaganda = 2) After quite a while of brain storming they still haven't come up with anything they can use.
(Dinosaurs in America making propaganda = 3) They manage to come up with some things, but they don't have much paper to use so they produce very little propaganda.

Keep killing those weird mutant things.
(5) You carve a path of destruction through the horde of pumpkin zombies.

LETS CRACK OPEN A BEER TO CELEBRATE ESCAPING THAT PLACE, THEN LETS FIND A PLACE TO CRASH FOR THE NIGHT.
(Drinking a beer in celebration = 5) You and your buddy both drink a beer to celebrate escaping that weird place.
(Finding a place to sleep = 4) Then you both head out searching for a place to sleep, and luckily for both of you your buddy has money so you both can crash in a hotel room for the night.

Radio them and find out how the colonization is going.
(5) They tell you that everything is going great since the hostile animals are dead, they are apparently clearing the land for farming and using the trees to build more housing.

NPC  STUFF
Make sure the water goes where needed, and find out if what we bought is enough.
(Does it go where its needed = 5) You make sure the water goes to the plants that need it most.
(Did you get enough = 1) But it turns out you need some more to have enough for all the plants and a surplus for emergencies.

Quote from: Monks 141,241,431
(1) They get killed off by the pumpkin zombies.
(6) They kill loads but also lose a few guys.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 123,453,314
Keep killing the monks.
(2) They don't kill anyone.
(2) They also don't kill anyone.

Places in space:

Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 86.53%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 35.13%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 06, 2020, 10:00:27 am »

Release the souls trapped to remove the power the weapon has. Kill the dragon-thing with my magical powers from afar.

Dino Actions
FUNK Actions.

Have my allies assist by sacrificing all the candy they can find to me. Even more power to kill the dragon

Have the Funkists and the Dinos enter maximum security mode and punish the dissident splinter group of the FUNK Faith."

[To the post below the below post, my character is a girl, not a boy. Given how things worked out with vague orders, I expect that to go weirdly. Unless you are targeting the dead.]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 10:19:37 am by TricMagic »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 07, 2020, 03:32:09 pm »

Since I've got food, water, shelter, and I'm a few realities down the rabbit hole, this seems like a good place to wait out the rest of the apocalypse. Become an NPC.

(I hope you don't take that personally, it just seems like a realistic place to end my storyline.)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 07, 2020, 05:03:52 pm »

Oh, wise guy HUH? Use my vauge psychic powers I still have to disorient her as I burninate...IN HER DIRECTION!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 09:31:00 am by Avetruetotheimperator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 07, 2020, 05:27:00 pm »

Begin fence building to keep the animals from wandering off

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 08, 2020, 09:04:14 am »

No advice this turn.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 12, 2020, 07:14:06 am »

((If anyone sees anything wrong with this turn its probably because I fell asleep twice while working on it.))

At Enemy post's request he has become a NPC.
The Canadian kitten hasn't posted for ten turns so he's become a NPC.
Yoink hasn't posted for ten turns so he's become a NPC.

November 2, 6:00 AM
It is dark.
The sky is clear.
GandalfTheGreyt3791 didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the sixth time so random action.

Release the souls trapped to remove the power the weapon has. Kill the dragon-thing with my magical powers from afar.

Dino Actions
FUNK Actions.

Have my allies assist by sacrificing all the candy they can find to me. Even more power to kill the dragon

Have the Funkists and the Dinos enter maximum security mode and punish the dissident splinter group of the FUNK Faith."

[To the post below the below post, my character is a girl, not a boy. Given how things worked out with vague orders, I expect that to go weirdly. Unless you are targeting the dead.]
((There's a high chance I forgot about your character being a girl.))
(Releasing trapped souls to remove the dragon things power = 3) Using your powers you manage to release some of the souls that thing has but you feel that it has way more of them, also this doesn't seem to affect him in any way.
(Casting long range spells at the dragon = 2+1 For your power) You cast another spell at him, but it starts to lose power as it gets closer to it.
(Does it harm the dragon thing = 4-1 For shield) And it does barely any damage to it.
(Mexico Dinos making Mexico a better place = 2) Seems like they just want to sit around and do nothing.
(America Dinos building a mine to harvest the stuff needed for shield generators  = 4) The mine is built and is quickly producing the material needed.
(Middle East rebuilding = 6) They rebuild loads of stuff but at the cost of ignoring safety so several people die.
(FSA attacking the weird dragon thing = 3-1 For shield) Their attacks ether bounce off or burn up on contact.
(HAU rebuilding = 5) They rebuild a huge chunk of the destroyed things.
(Coalition finding candy = 1) They can't find any candy and a large amount of the members leave the coalition after the whole human / dino sacrifice thing.
(Coalition sacrificing candy to you = 2) They don't do any kind of sacrificing.
(Mexico Dinos maximum security mode = 2) They continue to sit around like bums.
(America Dinos maximum security mode  = 1) They set out on a massive witch hunt and loads of innocent dinos are killed.
(Middle East maximum security mode = 3) They put up half hearted security measures, and in the end they catch no one.
(FSA maximum security mode = 5) They go into full lock down and after thorough investigations they find no wrong doers.
(HAU maximum security mode = 4) They also put up a all most full lock down and find no wrong doers.
Suddenly you find your self incredibly disorientated and having a hard time focusing on anything.

Oh, wise guy HUH? Use my vauge psychic powers I still have to disorient him as I burninate...IN HIS DIRECTION!
(Using vague psychic powers to disorientate him = 5) You use your superior vague psychic powers to disorientate him from a distance, but it seems you'll have to wait for it to take affect on him.
(Burningating in his direction = 5) You send a massive flame in is direction which burns all kinds of things.
(Does it hit him = 2) But it doesn't get anywhere near him.
You feel someone has released some of your peasant souls, they also cast a very weak spell at you but its defeated by your mighty scales.

Begin fence building to keep the animals from wandering off
(3+1 For followers) You and your followers quickly build  a fence around the fort to keep the animals nearby.

No advice this turn.
Guess he's not ignoring it just slow to get it.

I think its time for everyone to lay low for a bit after all that sabotage and start working on propaganda to be passed around once the heat dies down.
(Middle East making propaganda = 3) They only make a small amount propaganda.
(Dinosaurs in America making propaganda = 6) They make so much propaganda that some of their members get injured by it all.

Keep killing them.
(2) You get ready to go back on the war path but you find that the survivors have all run away.

NPC  STUFF
Since I've got food, water, shelter, and I'm a few realities down the rabbit hole, this seems like a good place to wait out the rest of the apocalypse. Become an NPC.

(I hope you don't take that personally, it just seems like a realistic place to end my storyline.)
(5) You clean up one of the rooms in the mansion and declare it your home away from the apocalypse and your new permanent home, you feel safer here than anywhere else you've lived for quite a while.

GO TO THE HOTEL, GET A ROOM, AND GO TO SLEEP.
(6) You both head to the hotel and get a room, but the room only has one bed and since your buddy paid for it you decide to sleep on the floor.

Send down another ship with more cats to colonize.
(3) After all the failures this mission has had very few cats want to go to the planet, so you only end up sending a few.

Make arrangements with the planet to buy more water.
(4) You make the arrangements and they sell you even more water, which seems to fill everything you needed.

Quote from: Monks 136,651,654
(2) They don't do anything.
(1) They all get killed.
(2) They also sit around and do nothing.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 123,453,314
Keep killing the monks.
(4) They kill quite a few of them.
(4) They also kill quite a few.
(3) They only kill a hand full.

Places in space:

Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed:  6.65%
Percent of The Funky States of Australia destroyed: 48.42%

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 12, 2020, 08:07:23 am »

Sink down into the oceans and meditate to improve my power even further.

Dino Actions
Funk Actions
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58