Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 103082 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #645 on: April 09, 2020, 11:59:08 pm »

Spawn in more cats

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 13, 2020, 05:29:58 am »

"'KAY, COOL. SAY, WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YA WOKE UP IN THAT HOSPITAL, ANYWAY? WERE YOU PARTYING WITH THE LOCALS?"

SAY ABOVE WHILST HAVING QUICK LOOK AROUND FOR SEWER TREASURE AND/OR SOUVENIRS (SEWERVENIRS?), THEN FOLLOW MY BUDDY OUTSIDE   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 14, 2020, 06:40:17 am »

(Sorry about the delay we had a big storm yesterday and if fried the WIFI router so we had to get a new one.)

A sudden beam of energy from space hits the Earth and turns South America into a massive desert, that kills all plants and animals on the continent.
Another FUNKY earthquake devastates Europe killing thousands.
A rift has opened where the town used to be and an army of dinosaurs is coming out of it.
France had been destroyed!

November 1, 6:00 PM
Its sunny.
Its FUNKY.
A earthquake has a erupted in Europe killing loads of people with bursts of FUNKY energy.
A massive storm of FUNK energy is still lingering around the now devastated France, all of Europe and parts of Africa.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them, all of them in North and south America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East are dead.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
The Earth has become an extension of the FUNKIVERSE.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the sixth time so random action.

Try forming the blood into 4 sets of wings, one set per person
(Can you control blood = 4) It takes you a second but you manage to take control of the blood that came out of the giant wolf, and make some simple shapes out of it.
(Making blood wings = 5) You then pull all of the blood out of the undead giant wolf and form it into functioning blood wings for everyone in your group, this has the advantage of killing the undead giant wolf and allowing everyone in the group to be able to fly.

Get some space-suits so we can explore the space-station
(5) After digging around you find enough space suits in the shuttle craft that was recently found to allow you and a small crew to go to the space station.

Spoiler: GM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Smoke Mirrors (click to show/hide)

Well...Third Time's the charge. FIRE AGAIN!
(Hitting the Earth = 4) You let the cannon charge up again, this time you spend a bit longer aiming it, and it pays off with a direct hit.
(How much turns to sand = 4) And as you watch the planet through your scope you see the Continent apparently called South America slowly turn into a massive sandy desert as the beam hits it.

Paint Satan’s old office.
(Remembering Satan's office = 6) It takes a second but the details come back to you and you remember everything about it even the tiniest details come to you in vivid clarity, its like you where there when you were remembering it.
(Painting Satan's office = 4) You then set about painting and while you don't capture every detail you remember, you do get all the important ones.

Destroy the laboratory in a spin attack, then teleport at the top of Eiffel Tower, from where I will charge myself up with the FUNK energy and jump down, causing another earthquake.
HAU: Pray to the Funkstorm
FSA: Keep repairing the ship, then sail to the Down Under.

(Destroying the lab = 5) You quickly smash everything in the lab and leave nothing standing.
(Teleporting to the Eiffel Tower = 5) You then teleport to the top of the Eiffel Tower that somehow survived everything that's gone on.
(Charging self with FUNK energy = 6) You gather so much FUNK energy into yourself that you begin to glow with FUNKY power.
(Jumping off and causing another earthquake = 6) And then you jump off the tower and hit the ground with such force that everything around you for several miles is destroyed and thousands die allover Europe, but this devastating attack costs you as you hit the ground with such force that your body was terribly injured.
(HAU praying to the FUNKSTORM = 6) They continue to pray to the storm, and they pray so much it now covers all of Europe.
(FSA repairing the ship = 2) They can't seem to be able to find the parts they need to repair the ship.

Dino Kingdom Two: Eclectic Boogaloo

Suddenly, A rift appears in a certain town. Invasion of the Dino-Alliance Army begins.
(6) After a bit of work you manage to open a rift in the town from the last game and send your dinos through, but the town has been destroyed sense you were last here so they all leave the rift and fall into the crater that is now in the towns place, fortunately for you most of them come through and survive the fall unharmed, but others aren't so lucky and they get injured by the fall.

Spawn in more cats
(5) You use your powers to create even more cats, and after you finish counting them you realize you have more than double the number of cats than you had previously.

"'KAY, COOL. SAY, WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YA WOKE UP IN THAT HOSPITAL, ANYWAY? WERE YOU PARTYING WITH THE LOCALS?"

SAY ABOVE WHILST HAVING QUICK LOOK AROUND FOR SEWER TREASURE AND/OR SOUVENIRS (SEWERVENIRS?), THEN FOLLOW MY BUDDY OUTSIDE   
(Asking your follower where he was before he got to the hospital = 4) According to him he was at a party that had nothing to do with the stadium, and apparently he also smoked the same kind of weed you smoked before you got here.
(Looking around for sewer treasure = 3) After searching around the exit for a bit all you find is a hard hat.
(Following your buddy outside = 5) It doesn't take long for you both to move the manhole cover out of the way and for you both to climb out.
(Whats the situation out there = 4) And the cost appears to be clear outside the sewers, while you can see a few creatures moving around way down the street but their not close enough to matter, otherwise the streets are empty just empty cars and buildings.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Keep resting for a while longer.
(4) You continue to rest for a while and better rested than you were.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Have both parts of the army, the teams, and the civilians continue to evac, and start getting everyone out of Europe and have them go to the Middle East.
(Army 1 evacing civilians = 2) They get lost in the storm.
(Army 2 evacing civilians = 4) They manage to lead several dozen people to the Middle East.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 2) They can't find anyone in the storm.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 5) They start fleeing to the Middle East.
(Rerouting the evac to the Middle East = 1) The sudden increase in the storm makes it to where they can't get there.
(What does the FUNKSTORM do = 2+4 For something) Suddenly the storm grows to cover the entirety of Europe, which causes more death and destruction.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Organize a hunt, and go hunting.
(Organizing = 6) You organize a hunt, and apparently everyone wants to go.
(Hunting = 6) Then you and the others go out to hunt and gather large amounts of meat and other animal parts, but several of your people get injured in the process.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Keep training.
(3) You continue to train and only see slight gains in combat prowess.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Meditate for a bit about how to become a more powerful sorceress, while the demons guard the fort.
(Meditating about becoming more powerful = 4) You meditate for a bit about becoming more powerful and you discover that you have a spell in your possession that could increase your powers.
(Demons guarding = 5) They continue to guard the fort.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Sit around, smoke pot, and sing songs.
(2) Oh man all the pot is gone, what are we going to do?

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 5.76%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 87.56%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 0%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 10.12%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 14, 2020, 07:13:05 am »

Let’s fly toward the sorceress

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 14, 2020, 07:35:52 am »

Heal the Dinos.
Have the flyers go collect materials for building a platform to bring supplies and gear out of.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 14, 2020, 08:25:24 am »

Explore the abandoned space station
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 14, 2020, 01:02:02 pm »

Keep spawning more cats and have my cats build more spaceships with guns on it.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 14, 2020, 01:29:43 pm »

Paint the Funky Earth.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 14, 2020, 06:46:42 pm »

Continue Fireing, until the entire planet is SAND!
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 15, 2020, 08:56:26 am »

Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 16, 2020, 02:31:00 am »

Become one with the FUNK and disappear in a FUNKY, multi-colored mist, then appear in the Middle East in my new healed form.
HAU: Keep praying to make the FUNKSTORM even more powerful, hopefully making it cover both the Europe and the Middle East.
FSA: Make the parts ourselves and build a fitting ship engine.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 20, 2020, 05:58:51 am »

Suddenly a beam from space strikes the Earth and turns the surface of every continent into sand, kills all the plants, and evaporates all the water on the surface.
The Earth is no longer one with the FUNKIVERSE.
The FUNKSTORM has grown to cover all of Europe, the Middle East, and the northern parts of Africa.

November 1, 6:30 PM
Its sunny.
Its FUNKY.
A massive storm of FUNK energy is still lingering around the now devastated France, all of Europe and parts of Africa.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them, all of them in North and south America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East are dead.
All the plants on Earth are dead.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the eight time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action.

Let’s fly toward the sorceress
(5) You and your companions quickly fly towards the sorceress, and after a bit you all arrive just outside the fortress, but when you arrive you find a horde of warriors fighting the fortresses guards.
Then suddenly you see all the plants die and the ground turns to sand.

Heal the Dinos.
Have the flyers go collect materials for building a platform to bring supplies and gear out of.

(Healing the dinos = 5) You use some magic and quickly heal all of the dinos.
(Flyer collecting materials to build a platform = 5) They quickly head out and gather every bit of material needed o build the platform.
Suddenly the ground around the portal turns to sand.

Explore the abandoned space station
(5) You and your crew search the space station and after quite a bit of looking around you find that the damaged section held the life support equipment and crew apparently evacuated to where you don't know and have no way of finding out, and judging by the state of things you could get the thing back running order with some work or you could salvage it for parts.

Keep spawning more cats and have my cats build more spaceships with guns on it.
(Spawning more cats = 3) You only manage to spawn a hundred more cats.
(Building more spaceships with guns = 3) After massive amounts of work the cats finally build one spaceship with guns on it.

Paint the Funky Earth.
(6) you spend a bit thinking about what the FUNKY Earth looks like from space, and after a bit of visualizing you figure out what your going to paint, so you start and after several minutes of painting you complete a masterpiece and it looks so real you'd think it was a photograph, but magical because it moves because if you watch it long enough the Earth slowly turns.

Continue Fireing, until the entire planet is SAND!
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

(Hitting the Earth = 5) You wait for the cannon to charge and fire again.
(Turning it into sand = 6) And you land a direct hit and you see that the entire planet is turning to sand and the oceans evaporate away, but suddenly the cannon begins to short out and fall apart, and by the time its finished the cannon has crumbled and returned to the sand it came from.

Spoiler: Secret stuff (click to show/hide)

Become one with the FUNK and disappear in a FUNKY, multi-colored mist, then appear in the Middle East in my new healed form.
HAU: Keep praying to make the FUNKSTORM even more powerful, hopefully making it cover both the Europe and the Middle East.
FSA: Make the parts ourselves and build a fitting ship engine.

(Becoming one with the FUNK and disappear, then reappear in the Middle East = 4) You quickly become one with the FUNK and teleport over to the Middle East.
(Being healed on the way = 3+1 For FUNK) And you find yourself fully healed when you materialize in the Middle East.
(HAU continuing to pray to the FUNKSTORM = 6) They continue to pray to the storm and it continues to grow, but it grows to much and now it covers the Middle East and the northern parts of Africa.
(FSA making the needed parts = 4) They quickly begin making the parts needed to fix the ships engines.
(FSA building a new ship engine = 4) They then fix the engines but as soon as they try to set sail the ocean dries up.
You feel a disturbance in the FUNK, its like the Earth has been split from the FUNKIVERSE.
Then you get reports form your people that all the plants have died and the ground turned to sand, you also hear from the FSA that the ocean has dried up and their ship is now sitting on a dry sandy ocean bed.

Quote from: Yoink
SEARCH SOME OF THE NEAR BY BUILDINGS FOR SNACKS.
(5) You break into a store and find all kinds of snacks, so you and your follower gather as many of them as you both can.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Rest for a bit longer.
(4) You continue to sleep any you feel pretty good about it.
You feel the the Earth has been split from the FUNKIVERSE.
Then suddenly the ground turns to sand, but you don't notice because your asleep.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Have the army, the teams, and the civilians continue to evac to the Middle east, and start loading everyone into the spaceships.
(Army 1 evacing civilians = 5) They continue to evac people and bring them to the Middle East.
(Army 2 evacing civilians = 3) They only manage to evac a few people.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 4) They evac a bunch of people.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 5) They continue to flood out of the area.
(Loading everyone into the spaceships = 2) The ships have been damaged by the storms and need to be repaired before they can be used.
(What does the FUNKSTORM do = 6) It gets even worse and now covers the Middle East as well.
Then suddenly the ground turns to sand.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Smoke the meats, and tan the hides.
(Smoking meats = 6) Your people quickly set out and smoke the meat, but some of it gets burnt so you throw it out.
(Tanning the hides = 3) They tan some of the hides, but the rest can't be used as they were to badly damaged.
All your crops wither away and the ground turns to sand.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Its time to use our warrior training, we must go and defeat the only threat to the world on this content, we must defeat the sorceress, but first we must get there.
(6) Your people quickly march to the fortress, but when you arrive you have little time to prepare as the demons quickly attack your monks, and while your people manage to hold their own you do lose a few of them.
As the battle wages the ground around you turns into sand.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Learn the spell to make me a powerful sorceress, while the demons guard the fort.
(Learn the spell to make me more powerful = 2) You try to learn the spell but something prevents your from learning it.
(Demons guarding = 4) The demons report that they have been attacked by a massive army of some kind has arrived and the demons are engaging them, they also say that you should release the mutant animals.
You see the ground around your fortress turns into sand.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Oh god we have to find more pot!
(5) After much searching some pot is found it should be enough to last for a bit.
Then everything becomes sand.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 5.76%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed: 100%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 93.23%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 34.24%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 35.22%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 20, 2020, 06:12:54 am »

Dina Actions: Send the dinos to go get the sugar cannons and my personal stash of candy gem apples.
The rest should set up a base camp for desert conditions. Place is crazier than when we left.

Meditate to boost my power. I'm going to need it.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 20, 2020, 06:39:54 am »

Use some magic to create sand golems to fight the fortress guards

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 20, 2020, 08:42:34 am »

Fix the space station.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 58