Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 103095 times)

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #630 on: April 02, 2020, 11:29:03 am »

Alright, wait for the cannon to fully charge up, then fire again at earth!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: April 02, 2020, 02:49:07 pm »

Drag the space Station near the space-city we don't have space-suits to explore it safely inside the zord
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 02, 2020, 02:55:25 pm »

Look for an animal large enough for all of us to ride on, then try using a spell to control it as a second body to myself. If this succeeds, get body 1 onto body 2 and body 1 will tell the 3 followers to join her on body 2 as we ride towards the fortress
(Does this make sense or do you have questions? Basically my mind in 2 bodies, a young hive mind)

If the above action fails and I am not able to make the animal’s consciousness my own, use the wizard’s necromancy spell to make it an undead minion instead, then we 4 get on it and ride, if neither of these spells work, try a blood spell to drain the animal’s blood from it’s eyes.

If an animal isn’t found, try growing wings

(If first action fails, attempt second, if second fails, attempt 3rd, if 3rd action fails, attempt 4th
If any succeed, don’t attempt later actions, is this allowed or do I need to shorten this? If it’s too many backup plans, just attempt action 1)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 04:25:33 am by Naturegirl1999 »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 02, 2020, 11:24:20 pm »

keep buildit and launching nukes. Attempt to remove block with my powers

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 03, 2020, 09:44:13 am »

Now that I have a studio, paint a picture of CABL’s fight with Angelo/Diablo from the last game.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 03, 2020, 10:50:34 pm »

Spoiler: For GM (click to show/hide)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 04, 2020, 02:30:16 am »

Cause an Europe-wide earthquake that will also erupt FUNK energy that disintegrates everyone who doesn't believe in the Funkist faith.
HAU: Kill the guerillas; take no prisoners!
FSA: Repair the ship's engines, then sail to the Down Under.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 07, 2020, 08:36:56 am »

A earthquake has a erupted in Europe killing loads of people with bursts of FUNKY energy.

November 1, 5:30 PM
Its sunny.
Its FUNKY.
A massive storm of FUNK energy is still lingering around the now devastated France, and parts of Europe and Africa.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
The Earth has become an extension of the FUNKIVERSE.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action.

Alright, wait for the cannon to fully charge up, then fire again at earth!
(Cannon fully charging and firing = 5) You wait a few minutes for the cannon to fully charge, then you fire it a the Earth.
(Hitting the Earth = 3) But the beam only grazes the planet.
(How much becomes sand = 2) And the little bit of the beam that hit was deflected by the planets atmosphere.

Drag the space Station near the space-city we don't have space-suits to explore it safely inside the zord
(4) You use the zord to grab the space station and drag it over to the city, and you leave it close to the city but not so close it will hit it.

Look for an animal large enough for all of us to ride on, then try using a spell to control it as a second body to myself. If this succeeds, get body 1 onto body 2 and body 1 will tell the 3 followers to join her on body 2 as we ride towards the fortress
(Does this make sense or do you have questions? Basically my mind in 2 bodies, a young hive mind)

If the above action fails and I am not able to make the animal’s consciousness my own, use the wizard’s necromancy spell to make it an undead minion instead, then we 4 get on it and ride, if neither of these spells work, try a blood spell to drain the animal’s blood from it’s eyes.

If an animal isn’t found, try growing wings

(If first action fails, attempt second, if second fails, attempt 3rd, if 3rd action fails, attempt 4th
If any succeed, don’t attempt later actions, is this allowed or do I need to shorten this? If it’s too many backup plans, just attempt action 1)
(Looking for a large animal = 4) After a bit of searching you find a giant wolf in a nearby field.
(Using a spell to make it a second body you control = 2) You then try to cast a spell on it but the spell fizzles out before it hits the wolf.
(Making the animal into an undead minion instead = 3) You then use a spell to kill the wolf, then you use another spell to raise the wolf from the dead, but something goes wrong and the wolf is hostile to you.
(Draining the animal's blood through it's eyes = 3) You then use a spell to pull the blood from its eyes, but you only manage to pull the blood from one of them.
((I've let people have more actions that this so its fine.))

keep buildit and launching nukes. Attempt to remove block with my powers
(Building more nukes = 2) It turns out your cats that were building nukes are asleep and can't build any.
(Launching nukes = 6-4 For nuke blocking) You try to launch more nukes but the block is still there, but you also feel that you avoided a disaster.
(Attempting to remove the nuke block with powers = 3) You use your powers to try to remove the block, and you feel you only damaged the block a little bit.

Now that I have a studio, paint a picture of CABL’s fight with Angelo/Diablo from the last game.
(Remembering the fight = 3) You think about the fight, but all that's happened in the past year has made it hard to remember exactly what happened during the fight.
(Painting the fight = 5) But that doesn't really matter as after quite a bit of work you create a beautiful rendition of what you remember of the fight.

Spoiler: For GM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: For Smoke Mirrors (click to show/hide)

Cause an Europe-wide earthquake that will also erupt FUNK energy that disintegrates everyone who doesn't believe in the Funkist faith.
HAU: Kill the guerillas; take no prisoners!
FSA: Repair the ship's engines, then sail to the Down Under.

(Causing an earthquake that erupts FUNK energy = 4) Using your FUNKY powers you create a earthquake of FUNK energy.
(How much of Europe does it cover = 3) But it only covers a small area.
(Denigrating everyone that doesn't believe in the Funkist faith = 6) And it kills everyone in that small area.
(HAU killing the guerrillas = 4) As your people search for the guerrillas there is a massive explosion out in a small village, and when they arrive they discover that the guerrillas blew themselves up along with part of the village.
(FSA repairing the ship = 3) After a bit of work they only manage to get part way through fixing it.

Quote from: Yoink
KEEP FOLLOWING MY BUDDY TO THE SAFER PLACE, WHILE I KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HOSTILE CREATURES.
(Getting to the safer place = 5) After walking for several minutes he leads you both to where he says is the exit to the area of town that might be safer.
(Watching out for hostiles = 4) You look around as you go and you see nothing hostile in the sewer with you.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Rest for a bit longer.
(4) You continue to rest, now you feel like you have recharged somewhat.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Have the army regroup and continue evacing the civilians, and the teams and civilians continue to evac, while the guerrillas continue to fight, and have some people search the lab for any notes on the device, then try to complete the device.
(Army regrouping = 2) They can't seem to find each other.
(Army evacing civilians = 6) They manage to evac a bunch of people but the lose some of their own in the process.
(Guerrillas fighting = 6) They realize their time is running out so they blow themselves and part of the town up.
(How do the Funkists react = 1) They get blown up.
(Teams aiding in the evacuation = 4) They manage to get people out of the areas.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 4) They manage to evac to safer areas.
(People finding notes about the device = 2) They can't find any notes for how the device works.
(Trying to finish building the device = 1) And they accidentally destroy the partly built device.
(What does the FUNKSTORM do = 5) The FUNKSTORM gets worse and destroys and kills more people.
Then suddenly the ground begins to shake in part of Europe as a FUNKY earthquake starts and it spews out FUNK energy and kills everyone near it.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Build some new houses for the new arrivals.
(5) They quickly build the houses for the new people.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Keep training.
(3) They continue to train and get slightly better.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Keep trying to learn some more spells from the books, while the demons keep to guarding the fort.
(Learning more new spells = 3) You only learn one more spell, maybe you need to relax for a bit so you go back to studying you can focus better.
(Demons guarding = 4) The demons continue to guard the fort.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Sit around, smoke pot, and sing songs.
(4) They all get high as kites.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and destroy all signs of civilization.
(1) They get killed of by fighting each other.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.64%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 5.76%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 49.32%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 0%

Percent of France destroyed: 96.43%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 48.64%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 0%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 8.46%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 07, 2020, 09:16:19 am »

Try forming the blood into 4 sets of wings, one set per person

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 07, 2020, 09:23:10 am »

Get some space-suits so we can explore the space-station
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 07, 2020, 10:19:12 am »

Spoiler: GM (click to show/hide)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 07, 2020, 11:05:24 am »

Well...Third Time's the charge. FIRE AGAIN!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 09, 2020, 01:13:22 am »

Paint Satan’s old office.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 09, 2020, 06:47:22 am »

Destroy the laboratory in a spin attack, then teleport at the top of Eiffel Tower, from where I will charge myself up with the FUNK energy and jump down, causing another earthquake.
HAU: Pray to the Funkstorm
FSA: Keep repairing the ship, then sail to the Down Under.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 09, 2020, 09:36:53 am »

Dino Kingdom Two: Eclectic Boogaloo

Suddenly, A rift appears in a certain town. Invasion of the Dino-Alliance Army begins.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 58