Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 103026 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #570 on: March 01, 2020, 01:49:01 pm »

Keep exploring the animal city.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 01, 2020, 03:25:48 pm »

Have my collaborators send me intel from the Funkist leadership. At the same time, have them grow the support of the masses.

Sponsor anti-Funkist Guerrilla groups in the Holy African Union, while using propoganda showcasing their inhumane warfare methods to make them lose the support of the people.

Send my armies to Africa and proceed the warfare, but only against the Funkist. We won't attack the civilians.

Send a telepathic message to CABL, and say the next..

"Hey, dude, like, I know that we are having a war, but like, I have an empire to rule, and you have a religion to establish. So what about this, I make the Holy African Union a protectorate of the Imperium, and you and your religious buddies establish there. In exchange, you will under the protection of the Empire, as long as the religion stays inside the continent of Africa.

The alternative is that you face me like a PUNK, and instead of Random Soldiers killing each other, widowing women and orphaning children, you and I fight each other to solve our countries differences.

Meanwhile send another telepathic message to WyrdByrd.

"Hey, what would say if I offer you the chance to deal with CABL and take over the Funkist Church? Wouldn't you like reuniting the FUNKIST Church?

Also, began training in the art of UNO. One doesn't know when it could be necessary.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 08:52:56 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 01, 2020, 05:51:22 pm »

Move the city towards the space-Trace center is time to sell loot
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 02, 2020, 05:52:02 am »

To God Emperor Kakaluncha: "Eat ass; I know you're planning to kill me, anyway."

Holy African Union: Import a "refugee" wave into France, which will do a bunch of serial suicide bombing, with power plants and major infrastructure being main priority.
Also HAU: Use every dirty tactic in our belt to hold off the Imperium. Civilian meat shields; fake surrenders; scorched earth tactics; chemical weaponry. Everything to hold them off.
As for myself, consume the minds of my enlightened disciples. I have no time finding traitors among them, so let's consume their energy instead.
Use the said energy to transform myself into an Avatar of FUNK.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 02, 2020, 07:44:01 pm »

Fix them and go find the time machine.
Spoiler: For GM (click to show/hide)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 03, 2020, 03:17:16 am »

NOT MY CATS! We need more manpower! Get my cats to start reproducing and summon more cats in.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 04, 2020, 12:24:53 pm »

Raise them FUNKY dead

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 05, 2020, 09:08:20 am »

(Sorry about not posting this yesterday, I felt like shit and didn't really work on it.)

Everyone that died after the Earth was joined with the FUNKIVERSE has come back to life.

November 1, 2:30 PM
Its sunny.
Its cloudy.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
The Earth has become an extension of the FUNKIVERSE.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the fourth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the second time so random action.

Continue learning
(5) This time the Wizard teaches you some more spells, a shield spell, detect magic, a spell that detects traps, magic mapping, and a spell that allows you to resist magic based attacks.

Keep exploring the animal city.
(5) As you wander you see that its a fairly normal large city with its large office buildings and apartment towers, you also see that all the citizens here are animals some normal and others mutated, but other than that everything seems normal for what it is, also the animals talk and can do the same things as humans I think I forgot to mention that.

Have my collaborators send me intel from the Funkist leadership. At the same time, have them grow the support of the masses.

Sponsor anti-Funkist Guerrilla groups in the Holy African Union, while using propoganda showcasing their inhumane warfare methods to make them lose the support of the people.

Send my armies to Africa and proceed the warfare, but only against the Funkist. We won't attack the civilians.

Send a telepathic message to CABL, and say the next..

"Hey, dude, like, I know that we are having a war, but like, I have an empire to rule, and you have a religion to establish. So what about this, I make the Holy African Union a protectorate of the Imperium, and you and your religious buddies establish there. In exchange, you will under the protection of the Empire, as long as the religion stays inside the continent of Africa.

The alternative is that you face me like a PUNK, and instead of Random Soldiers killing each other, widowing women and orphaning children, you and I fight each other to solve our countries differences.

Meanwhile send another telepathic message to WyrdByrd.

"Hey, what would say if I offer you the chance to deal with CABL and take over the Funkist Church? Wouldn't you like reuniting the FUNKIST Church?

Also, began training in the art of UNO. One doesn't know when it could be necessary.
(Collaborators finding intel = 2) They try to find intel, but something apparently happened to the leadership and the intel went with them.
(Collaborators growing support = 5) They do however manage to gather even more support for your cause.
(Sponsoring anti-Funkist guerrilla groups = 4) It doesn't take much to get the anti-Funkist guerrilla groups into Africa and get them setup.
(How do the Funkists react = 6) They react quickly when they find out about the anti-Funkist guerrillas, and they manage to catch a few unaware and kill them, but the rest of the guerrillas attack back and kill off several of the attacking Funkists.
(Using propaganda to hurt the Funkists = 6) You start sending out propaganda about the inhuman warfare methods used by the Funkists, but it doesn't seem to have done anything to hurt the Funkists any, maybe its do to everyone being jaded by the world ending.
(How do the Funkists react = 5) They spread their own anti-Imperium propaganda all around the Holy Africa Union about all the things the Imperium has done to against the Funkist religion.
(Sending armies to Africa to attack the Funkists = 4) You send your armies further into Africa to attack some of the Funkist settlements, where they kill off several, but they aren't without losses.
(How do the Funkists react = 6) They fight back against the Imperium army, and while they manage to kill off some of the troops they loose just as many of their own people.
(Sending the message to CABL = 6) You send your message to CABL and you quickly receive "Eat ass; I know you're planning to kill me, anyway." as a response.
(Sending a message to WyrdByrd = 2) You then send WyrdByrd the message, but you get no response so your not sure if he got it or not.
(Getting training in the art of UNO = 4) You then spend several minutes looking over manuals and books related to the game, and in the end you feel that you have an advantage over others when it comes to playing the card game called UNO.
You get reports from France of a few suicide bombers getting captured in restricted areas when their vests fail to go off, then you get reports that several power plants and factories have been destroyed or damaged by unknown explosions, you also receive reports that some of your soldiers that died have come back to life.

Move the city towards the space-Trace center is time to sell loot
(5) Using the various engines and thrusters around the space city you pilot it towards the space trade place and after several manuvers you get close enough to it to do some trading.

To God Emperor Kakaluncha: "Eat ass; I know you're planning to kill me, anyway."

Holy African Union: Import a "refugee" wave into France, which will do a bunch of serial suicide bombing, with power plants and major infrastructure being main priority.
Also HAU: Use every dirty tactic in our belt to hold off the Imperium. Civilian meat shields; fake surrenders; scorched earth tactics; chemical weaponry. Everything to hold them off.
As for myself, consume the minds of my enlightened disciples. I have no time finding traitors among them, so let's consume their energy instead.
Use the said energy to transform myself into an Avatar of FUNK.

(You sending your own message = 6) You quickly send a message back to that guy.
(Sending "refugees" to France = 5) You have a small contingent of "refugees" head out of the Holy Union and into France, they've all be taught how to make explosives in order to reduce the chances that their motives get found out.
(The "refugees" suicide bombing infrastructure = 6) After a bit of work gathering materials and rigging the bombs they set out to destroy some of the infrastructure, but as they go to their targets several of them have their vests malfunction and get captured in restricted areas, and the rest of them get to their targets unhindered and blow up or damage several power plants and factories around France.
(HAU using dirty tactics on Imperium troops = 6) Your troops prepare to adapt to the new tactics, but the program isn't without issues such as several troops get killed in an accident involving the chemical weapons.
(Consuming the minds of your enlightened followers = 5) Your enlightened followers willingly sacrifice themselves in order to further the cause, and upon the sacrifice you consume their minds.
(Transforming into an Avatar of FUNK = 6) You start the ritual using the special dances and the energy from the sacrificed followers to turn your self into The Avatar of FUNK.
Your people discover a anti-Funkist guerrilla group and attacked them but only killed a few of them, and the Imperium launched some propaganda to try to weaken the cause but everyone ignored it, then the Funkists released their own anti-Imperium propaganda around Africa, then the Imperium army attacked but they were held back but not without losses, you suddenly get news that some of your dead troops cam back to life, but the followers that were sacrificed have stayed dead.

Fix them and go find the time machine.
Spoiler: For GM (click to show/hide)
(Fixing the dead animals = 5) Using your powers you bring all the animals that died back to life.
(Finding the time machine = 4) It takes a bit to dig through all the rubble but you eventually find whats left of the basement the time machine is in.
(Fixing the time machine = 4) It takes a bit for you to figure out whats damaged on it, but when you do figure it out it turns out to be an easy fix so you fix it.
Spoiler: Secret stuff (click to show/hide)

NOT MY CATS! We need more manpower! Get my cats to start reproducing and summon more cats in.
(Cats reproducing = 5) They quickly start making the sex in order to create more cats, and several end up pregnant, but it'll be a bit before the kittens are born.
(Summoning more cats = 2) You can't seem to focus well enough to summon more cats.
You find out that the cats that died earlier have come back to life and are back to their normal selves.

Raise them FUNKY dead
(3+1 For book) Using the power of FUNK and the information from the book you start to raise the dead on Earth, but you only manage to raise the people that died after you combined the Earth with the FUNKIVERSE.

Quote from: Yoink
GET THE CREATURE TO JOIN ME, THEN LETS LOOK AROUND THE HOSPITAL FOR ANYTHING USEFUL.
(Getting the creature to join = 6) He is very happy that you let him come with you, as he thinks its better to stick together.
(You looking for useful stuff = 5) After some searching you find a fist aid kit, and a handgun that was in a desk drawer.
(Creature looking for useful stuff = 3) The creature only manages to find a few rolls of bandages.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Time to build a sand castle.
(5) You successfully build a rather large sand castle, you feel rather proud of this accomplishment.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Lets get thing back to normal here and start planting crops and fishing.
(Planting crops = 2) Turns out its to cold to plant right now.
(Fishing = 5) Your people have a lot of luck with the fishing.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Meditate a little longer.
(5) All of your people have visions of spirit animals, and past lives, so they all learn a great deal of lessons.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Enslave some more of the mutant animals, while the demons go out looking for any magical items.
(Enslaving more mutant animals = 1+2 For magic) You have some trouble enslaving the animals and you only get a few.
(Demons looking for magic items = 5) They bring back a stack of magical tomes they apparently found in a basement.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Keep trying to fix the commune.
(1) They damage some stuff partying.
(3) They only fix a few things.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and destroy all signs of civilization.
(North America = 4) They go around destroying a bunch of stuff.
(North America = 3) They break a few things here and there.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 47.35%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 46.89%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 28.32%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 05, 2020, 11:54:17 am »

"Thank you, DISCO Wizard. Would you be interested in helping me stop a sorceress from destroying the world? What other spells can I learn? I love the classes."

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 05, 2020, 12:02:39 pm »

(Sorry about not posting this yesterday, I felt like shit and didn't really work on it.)

(Nah, it's fine. This is a really cool game, but you better put your phisical and mental health first)
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 05, 2020, 12:12:11 pm »

(Nah, it's fine. This is a really cool game, but you better put your phisical and mental health first)
(Agreed)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 05, 2020, 04:17:13 pm »

Trade loot for food and water.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 06, 2020, 12:22:46 am »

Make a painting of the city.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 06, 2020, 05:50:41 am »

Create a giant FUNK energy storm above the France, hopefully destroying the country completely in the thudding, numerous explosions.
Whatever "refugees" that still weren't caught: Suicide bomb France's main power plant.
HAU: Start mass praying to CABL, The Avatar of FUNK, giving him a bonus to invoking a FUNKstorm.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 06, 2020, 07:16:20 am »

Hmmm... what to do. It wouldn’t be right to use the tune machine yet as this game isn’t done, so what should I try...
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 58