Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102998 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #525 on: February 17, 2020, 12:11:19 pm »

Do the lesson

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 17, 2020, 12:19:34 pm »

((Is respawning allowed?))
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 17, 2020, 12:22:28 pm »

(Yes respawning is allowed, and you can do whatever and be whatever as long as the dice agree.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 17, 2020, 12:54:49 pm »

Thrash around and panic until I land somewhere.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 17, 2020, 03:40:48 pm »

Have me and all my cats colonize the moon

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 17, 2020, 04:07:27 pm »

Go to the debris of the space-town and spaceship to salvage as much as possible

Space Pirates animals go to help with the salvaging
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 17, 2020, 05:43:02 pm »

Organize an exodus of survivors to the FUNKYverse, then began to build a Magical Realm.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 18, 2020, 05:53:44 am »

Respawn as the newly reborn second prophet of FUNK in the FUNKiverse.
Jump start the Funkist movement again, spreading the news that I've saved both the normal and the FUNKiverse from alien invaders, and now I was reborn, proving that I'm The True and The One with the FUNK.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 18, 2020, 11:07:41 am »

Okay, start meditating until I develop psychic powers.

Meanwhile, send several ships to recover my followers on the Mediterranium. At the same time, send my armies to crush the animal rebellion in Africa, while sending my followers to rebuild the Middle East.

Began breeding the mutant animals, and indoctrinate the children into absolute loyalty.

At last, start research in the Afterlife, in order to discover how to bring back to life the dead.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 18, 2020, 01:11:36 pm »

Dammit, the mothership got blown up! Damn you maniacs, you blew it all to hell! Well, at least it isn't our only presence here. Fly back to the L4(Lagrange point) space colonies to report the status of our Earth Expedition.
Hopefully I don't get court martial'd. Or even sent back with a bigger army.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 18, 2020, 05:00:47 pm »

Stealthily figure out where I am.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 18, 2020, 10:02:59 pm »

ATTEMPT TO TRAP MONSTER AGAINST WALL WITH THE WHEELED END OF IV STAND

FAILING THAT, JUST CLOBBER IT UPSIDE THE HEAD AND RUN OUT OF THE ROOM

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 19, 2020, 11:41:38 pm »

FUNK around in the FUNKIverse, and attempt to dissolve the FUNKY church, as there’s no need to pursue true FUNK when FUNK is all around us.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 20, 2020, 09:38:33 am »

(I'm gonna have two days between updates from now on do to how long this thing takes to update.)

November 1, 12:30 AM
Its sunny.
Its cloudy.
A giant pumpkin zombie army less than a billion strong is destroying everything that isn't Canada, all of them have weapons now and they are also immune to brain alteration.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
Everything on Earth and the town is washed in a wave of FUNKINESS.

Do the lesson
(4) Over the next few minutes you learn the basics of FUNKY magic, but you still have a ways to go before you become a full fledged DISCO WIZARD.

Thrash around and panic until I land somewhere.
(5) You flop and thrash around for what seems like hours before you grab on to a giant robot that shows up to gather the scrap that's floating around.

Have me and all my cats colonize the moon
(You colonizing the moon = 3) You wander around the surface of the moon DISCO BALL and eventually find a good place to start building, but you don't manage to start work.
(The cats colonizing the moon = 5) They manage to start building and after a bit they finish a few buildings.

Go to the debris of the space-town and spaceship to salvage as much as possible

Space Pirates animals go to help with the salvaging

(You salvaging the debris = 6) As your gathering loads of random salvage your Ultra-Mega-Zord gets damaged by some bits of debris.
(Space pirate animals salvaging the debris = 4) They manage to gather a bunch of the random bits that were floating around.
(Space pirate animals salvaging the debris = 6) They finally get the second ship finished and sent out, but they only manage to gather a small amount of salvage.
Then some random guy that was floating in space grabs onto your Zord.

Organize an exodus of survivors to the FUNKYverse, then began to build a Magical Realm.
(Organizing the exodus = 2) You would organize an exodus but you can't find any survivors in your area as they all seem to be dead.
(Building a magical realm = 3) After a bit of work you manage to build the foundation of your magical realm.

FUNK around in the FUNKIverse, and attempt to dissolve the FUNKY church, as there’s no need to pursue true FUNK when FUNK is all around us.
(FUNKING around the FUNKIVERSE = 6) You start dancing your FUNKY dance around the FUNKIVERSE and after a bit you find your self lost.
(Dissolving the FUNKY church = 1+1 For being one with the FUNK) It seems to many people like the idea of the church and no one wants to remove it.
(Why did you post two actions?)

Respawn as the newly reborn second prophet of FUNK in the FUNKiverse.
Jump start the Funkist movement again, spreading the news that I've saved both the normal and the FUNKiverse from alien invaders, and now I was reborn, proving that I'm The True and The One with the FUNK.

You respawn as the newly reborn second prophet of FUNK, you find yourself in a random town in the FUNKIVERSE.
(Starting the Funkist movement = 3) You only manage to get a few to join the FUNKIST movement.
(Spreading the news about saving everything from aliens = 4) You tell everyone in the town about you saving them from the aliens, and everyone you meet thanks you profusely.
(Spreading the news about being reborn and proving that you are the true and the one with the FUNK = 3) You spread the news of you being the true one with the FUNK, but only the few FUNKISTS believe you're that.

Okay, start meditating until I develop psychic powers.

Meanwhile, send several ships to recover my followers on the Mediterranium. At the same time, send my armies to crush the animal rebellion in Africa, while sending my followers to rebuild the Middle East.

Began breeding the mutant animals, and indoctrinate the children into absolute loyalty.

At last, start research in the Afterlife, in order to discover how to bring back to life the dead.

(Meditating until you develop psychic powers = 2) You meditate for a little bit, but you get distracted by all the other things going on with your empire.
(Sending ships to recover the followers = 1+3 For lots of followers) Your ships go out and meet up with the ship from North America and bring them back to France, they are now waiting for somewhere to live.
(Crushing the animals in Africa = 6) Your troops go out and kill all the attacking animals, but the victory isn't without losses.
(Followers rebuilding the Middle East = 3+1 For Followers) It doesn't take long for your followers to takeover, rebuild, and kill all the mutant animals in the Middle East.
(Breading the mutant animals = 5) It takes little effort to bread the mutant animals as they were happily doing that with out you asking them to.
(Indoctrinating the children into absolute loyalty = 2) You get so involved with others things that you don't get around to setting this up.
(Researching how to bring the dead back to life = 6) Your people in the afterlife work to figure out how to bring the dead back to life and after a bit they finally figure out how to do it, but someone accidentally lets the failed experiments out and the start causing havoc in the afterlife.

Dammit, the mothership got blown up! Damn you maniacs, you blew it all to hell! Well, at least it isn't our only presence here. Fly back to the L4(Lagrange point) space colonies to report the status of our Earth Expedition.
Hopefully I don't get court martial'd. Or even sent back with a bigger army.

(Flying back to L4 space colonies = 5) It takes a bit for you to fly the ship back to your base at L4.
(Reporting the status of the Earth Expedition = 6) You tell them all about everything that happened, they seem annoyed that they lost all those troops, but they aren't mad at you as no one expected anything strong enough to destroy the mothership on the planet.
(Not getting court martialed = 4) They don't court martial you as you did everything you could to try and kill the creature that attacked the mothership.
(Not getting sent back with bigger army = 6) They decide that the planets to dangerous and isn't worth sending more troops to, and they decide that you deserve a vacation after you survived that ordeal.

Stealthily figure out where I am.
(2) You knock over a shelf of caned goods luckily for no one is around to notice you, after recovering from that you see that your in some kind of super market.

ATTEMPT TO TRAP MONSTER AGAINST WALL WITH THE WHEELED END OF IV STAND

FAILING THAT, JUST CLOBBER IT UPSIDE THE HEAD AND RUN OUT OF THE ROOM

(Trying to trap the minster with the IV stand = 4) You quickly pin the creatures against the wall with the IV stand in a way that prevents if from getting away.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Keep defending the fief from the pumpkin zombies, while I continue to use my holy powers to kill the pumpkin zombies.
(You using holy magic to kill = 5) You continue the magical killing.
(Militia defending = 1+1 For walls) They continue to sit behind the walls and do nothing.
(Civilians defending = 3) They manage to kill a few of them.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Keep up the enlightening of the pumpkin zombies.
(You enlightening = 5) You get loads of followers.
(Followers enlightening = 3) They only get a few more followers.
(Followers enlightening = 1+1 For walls) They sit around and meditate.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Keep throwing explosive spells, while the demons will continue to attack the pumpkin zombies.
(Casting explosive spells = 5) You continue to cast harmful spells that kill.
(Demons attacking = 4) They go out a kill dozens.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army with weapons 291,311,104 X6
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(1) They all die.
(6) They break a bunch of stuff then die.
(3) They break a few things.
(4) They kill a bunch of stuff.
(5) They break all kinds of stuff.
(5) They destroy a lot of stuff.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 267,355,294 X4
Get other pumpkin zombies to join.
(4) They get some more to join.
(5) They get a whole bunch to join.
(5) They also get a bunch to join.
(3) They only get a few to join.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and pumpkin zombies.
(North America = 6) They kill a whole bunch of the pumpkin zombies and them get killed.
(North America = 1) They all get killed.
(Africa = 2) They don't really do anything.
(Africa = 3-1 For being killed) They don't do that much.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 45.67%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 4.21%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 19.76%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 18.12%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 44.24%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 32.42%

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 20, 2020, 10:16:16 am »

Back to Space-city. Let the guy stay in the city.

Start repairing the Zord

Animal army will see what of what we salvaged is useful for us.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 58