Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102812 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #300 on: December 21, 2019, 05:03:45 pm »

Restore the liquids back to normal.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 22, 2019, 03:26:47 am »

Gather some FUNKY disciples, and try to funkify the Bone Healing Juice, making it too hot to handle, thereby replacing the magma.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 22, 2019, 09:53:50 am »

CONTINUE DEFENDING SELF FROM THREATS

ASK BIG SWORD DEMON FROM SAFE DISTANCE "SUP?"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 22, 2019, 05:02:31 pm »

Wake up from my combat haze and get going. Firstly, SIT-REP!
Also, find out what's causing these...Quakes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 23, 2019, 08:03:49 am »

(Do to holidays updates will slow down some, probably a little late to be saying this.)
(Decided to mention it now instead of tomorrow when I hopefully get the turn finished, also gives the people that haven't posted yet a little more time to do so.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 24, 2019, 06:07:55 am »

Then suddenly something FUNKY happens and the Bone Healing Juice in the Earth's core becomes so hot that it replaces the magma, thereby saving the Earth, and this causes the Earth to stop shaking and no longer be at risk of exploding.

November 1, 1:00 AM
Its dark.
Its cloudy.
A giant pumpkin zombie army seven billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada.
Ziizo has taken over the animal army and obtained a Zord.
All the Bone Healing Juice on the surface of the Earth has been changed back to whatever it was before, but not the core.
The Bone Healing Juice in the core has become so FUNKY that it becomes the magma's replacement.
Outsider didn't post for the sixthtime so random action.
Dustan Hache didn't post for the second time so random action.
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES didn't post so random action.

Write a manifesto that's centered around Cult to the Supreme Being, improving it so that it does not fail like the original did
(Writing a manifesto about a cult of the supreme being = 3) You spend the next few minutes working on the manifesto, but it looks like you need to spell check and edit the crap out of it.
(Improvements to make it not fail = 6) So you spend a bit longer working on improving your manifesto by editing and spell checking it, then improving it so it doesn't fail but your not sure if it is fail proof or not.
(Progress towards France = 1) Looks like you get stuck in Denver because of RAIN DELAYS.

Slice through the incoming zombie horde and eat the remaining zombies to turn them into fire elementals.
Fire elementals: Assist the master by throwing fireballs at the zombies.

(Slicing the zombies = 4) You run for a bit until you finally get to the front line of the zombie army, then you kill a bunch of them with your sword arm.
(Eating zombies and turning them into fire elemetals = 4) You then eat a bunch of the zombie pumpkins and then turn them into fire elementals, you now have 3,481 fire elementals.
(Fire elementals assisting in burning the zombies = 2) They continue to not be able to kill anything.

Bend the sniper’s knees backwards breaking his legs, whether or not this succeeds, try rotating his spine
(Bending the snipers knees backwards = 1) You accidentally target yourself and bend your own legs backwards breaking them.
(Rotating his spine = 3) You then gently bend his spine not really doing anything.
You then get hit by a bolt of lightning that the sniper threw, you then fall to the ground and get even more injured.

Flop around on the floor and cry.
(4) You start flopping around your house crying, knocking down a bunch of your stuff and dead opossums, your now burred under a bunch of dead opossums again.

Smite the attacker
(4) You smite the floating person by throwing a lighting bolt at them, and it hits them and they fall from the sky.
You feel your spine being gently bent.

Sure why not I will lead the animals first order.

Help me to find the power ranger Zord(giant robot) I have a feeling that we will need it soon.

You tell the animals that you'll lead them and they accept your leadership, you now have a very big army of animals.
(4) You then get the animals to lead you to the dead power rangers Zord, it takes a bit to get there and you see that it was sitting behind a skyscraper with a tarp over it.

Restore the liquids back to normal.
(3) Using your powerful magics you mess with the bone healing juice for a bit, but you only manage to turn all of the bone healing juice on the Earth's surface back to normal, leaving the core untouched.
But then suddenly something FUNKY happens and the bone healing juice in the core of the Earth becomes to hot and becomes something close enough to magma to replace it.

Gather some FUNKY disciples, and try to funkify the Bone Healing Juice, making it too hot to handle, thereby replacing the magma.
(Gathering some FUNKY disciples = 6) You wander around for a bit before you finally find a large group of people, so you quickly begin some FUNKY DANCING and show those people the power of FUNK and they quickly decide to join you as your FUNKY disciples.
(Funkifying the Bone Healing Juice to replace the magma = 4) Using your FUNKY POWERS you make the bone healing juice too hot to handle and manage to make it into a magma like substance that will replace the core's magma.

CONTINUE DEFENDING SELF FROM THREATS

ASK BIG SWORD DEMON FROM SAFE DISTANCE "SUP?"

(Defending self from threats = 3+1 For gun) You use your shotgun to kill even more demons.
(Asking the big sword demon sup = 1) You say SUP at the big sword demons, and he slowly turns to face you and begins running towards you with his sword raised ready to attack you.

Wake up from my combat haze and get going. Firstly, SIT-REP!
Also, find out what's causing these...Quakes.

(SIT-REP = 4) Well the sniper got a giant ball of corpses dropped on him after he severely damaged the other mecha, the army of animals got killed off and they killed off the APC's troops, then you got the mecha fixed and troops to replace the ones that got killed, and that's about it.
(Finding out whats causing the quakes = 3) All you can figure out is something happened with the planets core, then suddenly the planet stops shaking like the problem fixed its self.

Quote from: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES
START PACKING, AND GIVE THE PUMPKIN ARMY SOME KIND OF WEAPONS.
(Packing your stuff = 3) You start packing your stuff but you find that your suitcase is to small for all of your things.
(Giving the pumpkin weapons = 4) You give some of the pumpkin zombies weapons, about half of them will have weapons by next turn.

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Gather more candy.
(5) You break into a store and gather even more candy.

Quote from: Outsider
Me and my followers will go out and enlighten more people.
(You enlightening people = 3) You only manage to enlighten one person this time around.
(Followers enlightening people = 5) Your followers have a better time finding new people to enlighten.

NPC  STUFFSplit them and give the second group weapons.
Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Army 6,999,991,749 X15
Destroy everything that isn't Canada.
(6) They destroy a bunch of stuff but some of them die.
(5) They get a bunch of crap to break.
(3) They only break a few things.
(6) They also destroy some stuff and get some killed.
(5) They destroy several buildings.
(1) They also get eaten by a house.
(4) They kill a bunch of people.
(5) They eat some babies.
(3) They don't really do anything.
(3) They break a washing machine.
(5) They also kill a bunch of people.
(3) They punch some babies.
(1) They get eaten by a house.
(4) They punch some buildings and stuff.
(5) They eat a bunch of people.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 24, 2019, 07:02:00 am »

Tell the animals to tell me how the army is doing.

Also try to discover how to use the legendary gun.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 24, 2019, 07:17:12 am »

"Well, I can wait!"

Start correcting any mistakes in my manifesto. Also, try to invoke the ghost of the original Robespierre.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 24, 2019, 09:58:49 am »

Try to heal myself by setting my broken bones in the proper places and try draining life from the plants I fell near to assist in healing

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 24, 2019, 05:18:41 pm »

Remove Naturegirl's telekinesis powers

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 24, 2019, 06:18:12 pm »

Make the Pumpkin demons have free will and be pacifists.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 24, 2019, 09:38:48 pm »

Get up, pretend that didn't happen, and find something for dinner.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 25, 2019, 01:22:56 am »

With the disciples, attempt to usher in a new age of FUNK, and expand the portal

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 25, 2019, 07:10:37 am »

Keep eating and cutting down the zombie army.
Give my avatar "zombifying" powers: if they burn someone down, they get resurrected as a fellow fire elemental.
If giving the powers is successful, then fire elementals shall attack the zombies, making even more fire elementals.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 25, 2019, 07:13:56 pm »

DROP TO KNEES AND POWER SLIDE THROUGH SWORD DEMON'S LEGS
SACK-TAP HIM ON WAY THROUGH, PREFERABLY NON-LETHALLY

OH, AND SHOOT ANY OTHER DEMONS WHAT COME AT ME OF COURSE

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 58