Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102806 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2019, 12:13:36 pm »

Try to cause the shooter’s fingers to bend backwards

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2019, 12:31:35 pm »

WELL TIME TO GO PACK UP AND LEAVE, BUT FIRST USE ALL THE SOULS TO MAKE A GIANT PUMPKIN ZOMBIE 7 BILLION STRONG ARMY TO DESTROY CANADA.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2019, 01:43:56 pm »

Keep flying away and try to gain the powers of a god

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 18, 2019, 04:28:25 pm »

This is just sad, gently pick up the power Ranger and place him into a trashcan to finish the battle
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2019, 07:27:16 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 19, 2019, 04:07:47 am »

Immerse myself in the Funkiverse, then try again.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 19, 2019, 08:48:11 am »

Animate the blood on my blade into a animated blood pilot, who will take me to France.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 20, 2019, 06:32:50 pm »

SMILE AND WAVE TO CROWD

CONTINUE DEFENDING SELF FROM OPPONENTS

LOOK AROUND FOR ANY GEAR/ITEMS I MIGHT USE OR DOORS OR WHATEVER
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 21, 2019, 06:28:35 am »

(Sorry about the delayed turn but some stuff came up yesterday.)

The Earth begins to shake violently as it realizes that the liquid outer core has been changed from magma to Bone healing juice, this is a bad thing as the bone healing juice will quickly begin to heat up and pure out of the Earth which will eventually lead to the Earth exploding.

(According to the stuff I read the Earth should've blown up immediately, but that didn't seem fair so I'm gonna give people a chance to fix it.)
So you get three turns to fix it or the Earth will explode, and everyone still on it will die.

November 1, 12:30 AM
Its dark.
Its cloudy.
Ziizo has defeated the power ranger looking guy!
A portal to the Funkiverse has been opened and is allowing FUNKINESS to flow out into the surrounding area.
A giant pumpkin zombie army seven billion strong as appeared and is destroying everything that isn't Canada then adding it to Canada.
All of the liquid on Earth has been changed into Bone Healing Juice.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
Outsider didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
CABL didn't post so random action.
Dustan Hache didn't post so random action.

Leave the office and hurry home.
(5) You quickly run from your office, you run faster than you have ever run before and before you know it your back at your house.
Then suddenly the ground begins to shake violently so you go hide in your pile of dead opossums.

Try to cause the shooter’s fingers to bend backwards
(5) You continue to float after the sniper, while using your powers to bend and dislocate all his fingers.
You do notice that he glows slightly after doing something that might have been magical.

WELL TIME TO GO PACK UP AND LEAVE, BUT FIRST USE ALL THE SOULS TO MAKE A GIANT PUMPKIN ZOMBIE 7 BILLION STRONG ARMY TO DESTROY CANADA.
(Making the 7 billion strong giant pumpkin army = 6) Using ALL the souls you make a giant pumpkin zombie army seven billion strong, but again you feel something strange happen like you gave someone some of the souls for some reason.
(Pumpkin army destroying Canada = 1) You then order the army to destroy Canada, but instead they decide to protect Canada and destroy everything else then rebuild it into more Canada.
You then feel the world shake as if it was going to explode.

Keep flying away and try to gain the powers of a god
(4) You continue to fly and the person continues to follow you, then you do something magical while flying and you get some god powers.
Then all of your fingers bend backwards and become dislocated, this is incredibly painful but you do manage to continue to fly.

This is just sad, gently pick up the power Ranger and place him into a trashcan to finish the battle
(Throwing the power ranger away = 5) You gently pick up the power ranger and gently place him in a nearby trashcan.
(The power rangers reaction = 1) As soon as you place him in the trashcan he dies. (Its like the dice hated this guy.)
(The animals reaction = 3) The animals just stand there not knowing what to think.
Then one of the animals asks if you would lead them and says that you're probably a better leader than the last guy.
Then suddenly everything around you starts to shave violently

Immerse myself in the Funkiverse, then try again.
(Immersing self in the Funkiverse = 5) You quickly immerse yourself in the pure FUNKINESS of the Funkiverse empowering your inner FUNK.
(Bringing more FUNK into the world = 4) You then make the portal to the Funkiverse big enough to allow the FUNKINESS to start to flow in to the world around it, and everything starts felling FUNKIER but additional affects might take longer to see.
Then the Earth begins to shake violently and all you know is it isn't FUNKS fault.

Animate the blood on my blade into a animated blood pilot, who will take me to France.
(Animating blood into a pilot = 2+2 For blood) Using all the blood from the decapitated corpses you create a blood pilot to fly the plane.
(Flying to France = 6) You then board the plane, then you have to wait for several minutes to take off and apparently you have a layover in Denver before you get to go to France, looks like your going to be on the plane for a bit.

SMILE AND WAVE TO CROWD

CONTINUE DEFENDING SELF FROM OPPONENTS

LOOK AROUND FOR ANY GEAR/ITEMS I MIGHT USE OR DOORS OR WHATEVER

(Smiling and waving = 3) You look at the crowd and wave at them, but as you do this you trip and stumble on a rock you weren't paying attention to, some of the demons in the crowd laugh when this happens.
(Defending self from demons = 4) You continue to plow down demons with your shotgun.
(Finding any items = 6) You see a really cool looking sword in the hands of a big demon.
(Finding doors = 2+1 For seeing some before) You see some doors that lead under the stands.

Quote from: CABL
Rest some more to heal the rest of the way, then go find more pedestrians the convert into fire elementals.
(Resting = 6) You spend several more minutes resting, and it seems to have healed all your wounds.
(Eating more people = 5) You find an eat a bunch of random people and convert them into even more fire elementals.
Then the Earth shakes like there's an earthquake.

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Go find more candy so I can banish the Halloween and its god.
(4) You continue your quest to find even more candy, and you succeed and find two big bags of candy.
Then suddenly the ground begins to shake like the Earth might explode.

Quote from: Outsider
Go find more people to enlighten.
(5) You go around and find even more people to enlighten.
You and your followers feel the planet shaking, but you won't let this stop you from enlightening people.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Have one of the APC crews gather and prepare the corpses of the fallen to be taken back to the mothership, while the other APCs and the tank go out and resecure the town, while me and the other mecha build a wall around the park.
(Gathering and preparing the dead troops for return to the mothership = 3) They manage to get most of the corpses ready for transport, but find that several are missing and they're believed to be part of the massive corpse ball and will take some time to extract from it.
(APCs securing the town = 2) They spend most of the time moving some debris from the roads.
(Tank securing the town = 5) It manages to resecure the area around the park.
(Mecha and other mecha building a wall around the park = 2) You try to fortify the area but you find you have no materials to use.
You then feel the planet start shaking violently, and your not sure if this is a normal event for this planet or not.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 21, 2019, 07:35:33 am »

Write a manifesto that's centered around Cult to the Supreme Being, improving it so that it does not fail like the original did
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 21, 2019, 08:55:06 am »

Slice through the incoming zombie horde and eat the remaining zombies to turn them into fire elementals.
Fire elementals: Assist the master by throwing fireballs at the zombies.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 21, 2019, 09:20:49 am »

Bend the sniper’s knees backwards breaking his legs, whether or not this succeeds, try rotating his spine

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 21, 2019, 10:20:52 am »

Flop around on the floor and cry.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 21, 2019, 10:47:25 am »

Smite the attacker

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 21, 2019, 04:56:31 pm »

Sure why not I will lead the animals first order.

Help me to find the power ranger Zord(giant robot) I have a feeling that we will need it soon.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 58