Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102738 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2019, 06:50:34 am »

(Would have posted yesterday but I got distracted by some stuff.)

October 31, 10:00 PM
Its dark.
It's raining.
A massive army of animals and mutants has arrived in the town!
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the second time so random action.

"Thanks! Now let's try this again!"

Animate the lake and ask it to take care of the crops. After that, send the trees after the intergalactic kraken.
(Animating the lake = 5) Using magical powers you animate the lake and it appears as a snake like thing with arms, it wiggles around and waits for your orders.
(Telling it to take care of the crops = 4) You then tell it to take care of the crops, and without a word it flies toward the fields and begins watering and tending to the crops and they start looking better immediately.
(Sending the trees after the intergalactic kraken = 2) The trees try to go after the intergalactic kraken, but can't because its in space and they can't get to space.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(What do you mean by one person in my inventory? I am confused by this, does this mean thst someone followed me, does it mean I took someone and put them in my bag? Is the person alive or dead?)
Use telekinesis on the corpse of the animal I just killed and cause it to slam into the nearest animal or mutant as fast as I can. Have it move in a few circles before the slamming to have it gain momentum and speed. Try to use telekinesis on one of the living mutants to bring one of them as high as possible, then stop the telekinesis, causing it to fall
(Using telekinesis on the corpse = 2+2 For telekinesis) Using your telekinetic powers you grab the thing you just killed with the chair.
(Slamming it into nearest enemy as fast as possible = 4) You then start swinging it around until it reaches terminal velocity, then slam it into a group of animals and kill them.
(Telekinetically grabbing a living animal and and dropping it from up high = 3) You try to grab a living animal, but it wiggles around to much and you lose hold of it.

grab the legendary weapon.
(You grabbing the weapon = 6) You reach and grab the legendary gun thing before the power ranger can, and you hit him in the face with it for added affect.
(The Power Rangers reaction = 5-2 For your actions) He staggers around some more after you hit him in the face, he then swings at you but misses.

STEAL THE NECRONOMICON FROM BRUCE CAMPBELL USING GOD POWERS.
(4) Using your magical god powers you teleport the necronomicon into your hands, you didn't have to even have to fight anyone it just appeared in your hands.

Find a handheld anti tank weapon
(5) You go to a random house and start digging around and somehow find a anti-tank rifle, what are the odds of finding that?

> Meditate and try to reach Enlightenment again.
(4) After several more minutes of meditation you finally reach enlightenment and its beautiful.

I need to make an excuse, quickly!

"I was...just...avoiding...work! Yes, wait, I mean no!"
(4) You stand there for a second stammering, before finally blurting out that you had come up with a new filing system, your boss sands there and says okay then walks out. Looks like you got away with it.

TAKE SWIG OF BEER

ROLL JOINT ON COFFEE TABLE

DEFEND SELF FROM THREATS W/ SHOTGUN AS APPROPRIATE   

(Drinking the beer = 3) You go to drink the beer and it explodes sending glass everywhere injuring your face and hand.
(Rolling the joint = 4) After the bottle explodes you set about rolling and create a new joint.
(Defending self = 5) You ready yourself for an attack but one never comes.

The beer bottle: Explode
Furniture: Remove the barricade from the door.
Once the barricade's removed, go and start eating some pedestrians again.

(Beer bottle exploding = 5) You use your powers to make the bottle explode sending glass everywhere injuring Yoink.
(Furniture removing the barricade = 3) The furniture tries to remove the barricade but they just can't move some of the stuff.

if I have any spare material from patching the buildings, use it to reinforce the damaged sections of the wall.
(4) You gather up the leftover wood and use it to repair and reinforce the damaged sections of the wall.
The ninja Elvis does some magical stuff and makes a water snake with arms comes out of the lake, he then tells it to take care of the crops and it does, and the crops start looking better immediately.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Have the mecha return to base and help defend it, the tank will continue to attack the vehicles, and I shall continue to assist the troops in killing the animals.
(Mecha returning to base and aiding in defense = 5) It takes a few minutes but it gets back to the base and it aids in the defense.
(Tank attacking vehicles = 4) The tank manages to land a hit on a vehicle and destroy it.
(Mecha attacking animals = 6) You continue to fight the horde of animals, but your gun runs out of ammo.
(APCs attacking animals = 2) The APCs don't really contribute much this time around.
Then a dead animal starts floating around faster and faster and eventually slams into some of the animals and kills them.

NPC STUFF:
Quote from: Animals X2
Attack stuff.
(4-2 For multiple attackers) They don't manage to do anything.
(5-2 For multiple attackers) They manage to kill one of the alien troops.

Quote from: Animal Vehicles X2
Attack stuff.
(4) They manage to kill some of the alien troops.
(2-1 For tank attack) They get hit my a tank round and explode.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 10, 2019, 08:47:04 am »

Continue using telekinesis to make the corpses slam into the living

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 10, 2019, 10:01:28 am »

PRAY FOR A BLESSING FROM THE ALL MIGHTY SUPREME LORD OF SPOOKINESS, MR SKELTAL. DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM IF HE GRANTS THIS HUMBLE BEING THAT PRAYER.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 10, 2019, 10:15:24 am »

"Now, we must part ways!"

Having learned some lesson about moralty, put on a Robespierre costume, and go myself after that damn Intergalactic Kraken.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 10, 2019, 10:24:08 am »

Furniture: Keep trying to remove the barricade.
Try creating a portal to the hellish plane of mine again. Suck Yoink in and shut the portal down.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 10, 2019, 10:29:45 am »

Store gun thingy and proceed to hit the Power Ranger with the pipe.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 10, 2019, 11:35:59 am »

Find that mecha and shoot it with the anti tank rifle

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 10, 2019, 01:09:40 pm »

EMIT MANLY GRUNT OF PAIN BUT OTHERWISE IGNORE GLASS SHRAPNEL   

LIGHT JOINT FROM MY PANTS WHICH ARE APPARENTLY STILL ON FIRE ACCORDING TO CHARACTER STATUS?? HUH.   

IF PORTAL APPEARS BEFORE ME, KICK BACK AND WATCH IT LIKE THE TV THIS ROOM SO SORELY LACKING   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 11, 2019, 02:32:29 pm »

Try hiding the papers again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2019, 07:29:59 am »

October 31, 10:30 PM
Its dark.
It's raining.
A massive army of animals and mutants has arrived in the town!
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the third time so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.
Outsider didn't post so random action.
Dustan Hache didn't post so random action.

Continue using telekinesis to make the corpses slam into the living
(4) You continue to pickup corpses and kill living animals with them, killing several more animals.

PRAY FOR A BLESSING FROM THE ALL MIGHTY SUPREME LORD OF SPOOKINESS, MR SKELTAL. DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM IF HE GRANTS THIS HUMBLE BEING THAT PRAYER.
(5) You get down on your knees and pray to The all mighty MR SKELTAL, and after a minute there's a loud Doot Doot and he appears before you and bestows upon you the blessing of strong bones and spookiness, you quickly thank him and he returns to the spooky place he came from.

"Now, we must part ways!"

Having learned some lesson about moralty, put on a Robespierre costume, and go myself after that damn Intergalactic Kraken.
(2) You swap from your Ninja Elvis costume to your Robespierre costume, then you try to get to space but you quickly realize that you can't because you have no way to get there.

Furniture: Keep trying to remove the barricade.
Try creating a portal to the hellish plane of mine again. Suck Yoink in and shut the portal down.

(Furniture removing the barricade = 5) The furniture finally manages to remove the barricade.
(Opening the portal = 3) You finally manage to open the portal, but its the size of a human skull.
Then Yoink kicks the portal and starts watching it.

Store gun thingy and proceed to hit the Power Ranger with the pipe.
(Your action = 2) Stuff the LEGENDARY GUN THING in your backpack, then swing your pipe at the power ranger, but you miss.
(Power Rangers action = 1) But that doesn't matter as the power ranger just falls over anyway.

Find that mecha and shoot it with the anti tank rifle
(Finding the mecha = 5) It takes several minutes but you find it fighting a large group of animals along side some other alien troops.
(Shooting the mecha = 4) You then shoot it and damage something inside it.

EMIT MANLY GRUNT OF PAIN BUT OTHERWISE IGNORE GLASS SHRAPNEL   

LIGHT JOINT FROM MY PANTS WHICH ARE APPARENTLY STILL ON FIRE ACCORDING TO CHARACTER STATUS?? HUH.   

IF PORTAL APPEARS BEFORE ME, KICK BACK AND WATCH IT LIKE THE TV THIS ROOM SO SORELY LACKING   

(Manly grunting and ignoring the glass = 5) You emit the most MANLY GRUNT EVER, while ignoring all the glass stuck in your body.
(Lighting the joint = 6) You successfully light the joint using your flaming pants that haven't gone out for some reason.
(Kicking the portal = 4) Then a portal the size of a head appears and you kick it.
(Watching the portal like a TV = 3) Then start to watch it, and nothing really happens in it.

Try hiding the papers again.
(4) You wait a for a little bit after your boss leaves before you start shoving the papers behind the filing cabinet until you run out of papers.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Go find some medical stuff to heal myself.
(Finding medical stuff = 5) After digging around in a house for a few minutes you finally find a first aid kit.
(Healing self = 4) Then you use the continence to heal yourself slightly.

Quote from: Outsider
Continue to meditate.
(3) You continue to meditate and you continue to enjoy the entitlement.

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Repair my armour and sharpen my sword.
(Repairing the armour = 2) You try to fix your armour, but can't for some reason.
(Sharpening the sword = 3) After a bit of work you get the blade back to normal.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
I shall assist the other mecha and troops defend the park, and the tank will take out the last vehicle/
(Mecha fighting the animals = 5) You manage to kill off a a bunch of animals.
(Other mecha fighting the animals = 3) It attacks a few animals before some one shoots and damages it.
(APCs fighting the animals = 1) They fail to attack and the animals kill off the rest of the troops from one of the APCs.
(Tank fighting the vehicle = 4) They get a direct hit and blow up the last enemy vehicle.
Animal corpses continue to fly around and kill other animals.

NPC STUFF:
Quote from: Animals X2
Attack stuff.
(4-3 For being attacked) They get hit with a plethora of different attacks and die.
(4) They manage to kill off more alien troops.

Quote from: Animal Vehicles
Attack stuff.
(3-2 For tank) They get hit with a tank shell and explode.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2019, 08:22:06 am »

Have the corpses congeal into a sphere of flesh as it runs over other animals adding them to the corpse sphere
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 08:23:52 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2019, 09:04:41 am »

Return to the original town and call the citizens to rise under my lead for the glory of France

"Citizens of this town! The nobility, and clergies have oppressed the thoughts of the people for far too long! We must rise, and purge the past, so that we may enter a new era of Enlightment!"
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 12, 2019, 09:48:31 am »

HAVE PUFF     

PULL TV REMOTE FROM BETWEEN COUCH CUSHIONS, ATTEMPT TO CHANGE PORTAL CHANNEL TO SOMETHING MORE ENTERTAINING
MAYBE SOME BADASS DEMON BLOODSPORTS OR SOMETHING       

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 12, 2019, 10:01:50 am »

Get Funky

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 12, 2019, 10:16:48 am »