Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102745 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #225 on: December 06, 2019, 06:17:35 am »

Resume the gravity inside me, then command the furniture to smash Yoink against the wall.
If that fails, suck the Yoink inside the hellish plane of existence through a portal that shall suddenly appear near him.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Outsider

• Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 06, 2019, 11:55:35 am »

Eh . . . why the hell not?

> Become an ascetic monk. Reach Enlightenment.
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 07, 2019, 05:47:30 am »

October 31, 9:30 PM
Its dark.
It's raining.
A massive army of animals and mutants has arrived in the town!
Smoke Mirrors didn't post for the second time so random action.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post so random action.

"OH HELL YES."

GRAB AN ARMFUL OF SNACKS AND AS MUCH BEER AS I CAN CARRY
(HOPEFULLY BUNCH OF CANS IN BEER RING, HOLD THAT IN TEETH)   

THEN HEAD TO COUCH, TURN ON TV   

CRACK OPEN BEER WITH FOREHEAD LIKE BADASS AND SHOTGUN IT
(NOT LITERALLY)   
(Grabbing all the stuff = 5) You grab all the snacks and stuff them into your backpack.
(Going to couch and turning on the TV = 3) After the gravity goes back to normal you find the couch and sit down but you can't turn on the TV because there isn't one.
(Shotgunning the beer = 2) You go to shotgun the beer, but right before you do you realize that the beers are in glass bottles and it would be a bad idea to hit yourself in the face with them.

Exit the tent with the floating chair and have it go towards the attacking animals. Hopefully them getting hit with wood/metal/whatever these chairs are made of will do some damage/knock them out of the vehicles
(4) You walk out of the tent with your floating chair, then you go to where the fighting is and throw the chair at one of the attacking animals and kill it.

Ow, fly away and land somewhere safe from the mecha. Apply first aid
(Flying away and finding a safe place = 4) As you fly away you see the mecha chase you but you fly faster than it can move and eventually you lose it, then you find a safe roof to land on.
(First aid = 6) Then you use first aid on yourself and heal all your wounds.

CREATE A WORLDWIDE DEMON SUMMONING SEAL. GONNA NEED IT FOR THE R I T U A L
(6) Using your godly powers you create a demon summoning seal that covers the ENTIRE planet Earth and the moon.

Hide the papers around the room to make it look like I have less work to do.
(1) You start to hide the papers when your boss walk in, he demands to know what your doing when he sees that your cramming papers behind a cabinet.

Start attacking, try to trick him to disarm him of his weapon
(You attacking the Power ranger = 5) Before he can draw his weapon you smash him in the face with your pipe causing him to drop the legendary weapon, that appears to be a gun of some kind.
(The power rangers attack = 2) He staggers around and fails to do anything to you.

Start a friendly conversation with the townsfolk, and convince them to set me free. After that, use the lake's water to resupply the crops, so they improve in quality.
(Friendly conversations = 5) You spend several minutes talking to the people of the fief and eventually they start talking back to you and you get a conversation going, after several more minutes you feel that you have raised moral.
(Convincing them to set you free = 5) You would ask the people of the fief to let you out of the stocks, but the knight shows up and lets you out.
(Using lake water to fix the crops = 3) You fill a bucket with water and pour it on the crops, while it helps it seems like you'll need a lot more water to help them.
Then the knight preforms first aid on you and heals your wounds.

Let ninja elvis out of the stocks since morale is starting to improve, on the condition that the next time he causes trouble here he gets guillotined.
Return the axe I used to the toolshed, and tend to both of our wounds.

When you get to the stocks you see that the Ninja Elvis is talking to the people and you get a felling that the fief's moral has raised.
(Letting the ninja Elvis out of the stocks = 3+1 For having the key) It takes a minute but you find the key to the stocks and you let the ninja Elvis out.
(Putting the axe back in the toolshed = 6) You then walk back to the toolshed and put the axe back.
(First aid for you and ninja Elvis = 6) You then get the first aid stuff and patch up yourself and the Ninja Elves, healing both of your wounds and you set your broken arm and putting it in a sling.
You also see the Ninja Elvis trying to help the crops.

Resume the gravity inside me, then command the furniture to smash Yoink against the wall.
If that fails, suck the Yoink inside the hellish plane of existence through a portal that shall suddenly appear near him.

(Resuming internal gravity = 5) It takes a second but you turn your internal gravity back on.
(Furniture smashing Yoink into a wall = 3) The furniture tries to smash Yoink but the gravity coming back on jostles them all around and they can't do anything, then Yoink sits on the couch.
(Sucking Yoink into the hellish plane of existence = 2) You try to open a portal to your hellish plane of existence but can't for some reason.

Eh . . . why the hell not?

> Become an ascetic monk. Reach Enlightenment.
(4) You continue to meditate for a long time, and eventually you feel that your getting close to enlightenment.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Have the other mecha continue to attack the sniper, the tank will go after the renaming vehicles, and I shall assist the troops in removing the renaming animals.
One of the earthnoid civilians comes out of the medical tent with a floating chair, then the chair flies off and hits and kills one of the attacking animals.
(Mecha attacking the sniper = 2) It tries to attack the sniper but he flies away.
(Tank attacking the vehicles = 3) It tries to destroy a enemy vehicle but it only damages one.
(Mecha attacking animals = 5) You manage to kill of some of the enemy squads.
(Armoured cars attacking animals = 5) They help kill of some of the enemy squads.
One of your armoured cars has all of its troops killed by the animals.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Use my powers to escape Super Hell.
(4) Using your powers you escape the now destroyed Super Hell, you now find yourself back in the town.

NPC STUFF:
Quote from: Animals X3
Attack stuff.
(1) They get killed by aliens.
(6) They kill some alien soldiers.
(3) They loot some stuff.

Quote from: Mutants X2
Attack stuff.
(1) They get killed by aliens.
(1) They also get killed by aliens.

Quote from: Animal Vehicles X2
Attack stuff.
(2) They don't really do anything and gets damaged by the tank.
(6) They kill several alien soldiers.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 07, 2019, 06:29:44 am »

"Thanks! Now let's try this again!"

Animate the lake and ask it to take care of the crops. After that, send the trees after the intergalactic kraken.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2019, 06:44:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2019, 07:13:14 am »

(What do you mean by one person in my inventory? I am confused by this, does this mean thst someone followed me, does it mean I took someone and put them in my bag? Is the person alive or dead?)
Use telekinesis on the corpse of the animal I just killed and cause it to slam into the nearest animal or mutant as fast as I can. Have it move in a few circles before the slamming to have it gain momentum and speed. Try to use telekinesis on one of the living mutants to bring one of them as high as possible, then stop the telekinesis, causing it to fall

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 07, 2019, 07:58:19 am »

grab the legendary weapon.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 07, 2019, 08:52:34 am »

STEAL THE NECRONOMICON FROM BRUCE CAMPBELL USING GOD POWERS.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 07, 2019, 11:34:15 am »

Find a handheld anti tank weapon

Outsider

• Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 07, 2019, 11:40:06 am »

> Meditate and try to reach Enlightenment again.
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 07, 2019, 11:54:29 am »

I need to make an excuse, quickly!

"I was...just...avoiding...work! Yes, wait, I mean no!"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2019, 02:44:58 am »

(What do you mean by one person in my inventory? I am confused by this, does this mean thst someone followed me, does it mean I took someone and put them in my bag? Is the person alive or dead?)
(It represents a follower and they're alive, I thought I removed that person from you when I added them to Avetruetotheimperator sense they stopped trusting you.)

(Also I'm not stopping anyone from putting people in their inventories.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2019, 03:14:41 am »

TAKE SWIG OF BEER

ROLL JOINT ON COFFEE TABLE

DEFEND SELF FROM THREATS W/ SHOTGUN AS APPROPRIATE   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 08, 2019, 09:48:39 am »

The beer bottle: Explode
Furniture: Remove the barricade from the door.
Once the barricade's removed, go and start eating some pedestrians again.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 09, 2019, 11:03:59 am »

if I have any spare material from patching the buildings, use it to reinforce the damaged sections of the wall.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 58