Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 102341 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 07:09:13 am »

CHECK FUEL GAUGE   

IF LOW, PULL INTO GAS STATION AND FUEL UP MY BABY IF PUMPS STILL WORK
IF PLENTY, GO PARK BY SMOKE SHOP, SEE WHAT'S INSIDE   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 07:33:36 am »

Look for stairs upward, or holes in the ceiling

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 08:37:28 am »

clearly this requires two things to happen: The first is a organised hunting party to bring back game from the wastes, and the second is a quest to find the mythical substance known as “candy” to restore to me my holy magicks. Lets start organising for the first, before i set off to do the second.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2019, 09:11:13 am »

CREATE A 4000 PAGE WAIVER THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SIGN IF THEY WANT TO ENTER THE HOUSE. BUT IF YOU SIGN IT, YOU LOSE YOUR SOUUUUUUUL!!!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2019, 10:23:00 am »

I sleep under the possum corpses because it's the only way I know to distract the roaches and ants while I sleep.

Get up, get smacked in the head by Angelo/Diablo, brush my teeth, my usual morning routine.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 11:52:29 am »

Get an vehicle and start travelling towards the leader of the animals.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2019, 12:14:32 pm »

Drink a lot of water and create a pentagram capable of invocating demons.
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2019, 02:11:22 pm »

Find a  can opener, also try to find more  food and water

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2019, 07:46:54 am »

Start grabbing pedestrians and "eat" them (dropping them inside myself, so they teleport into some weird, hellish, 666 degree Celsius, plane of existence).
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2019, 05:27:04 am »

Happy Halloween everybody!

October 31, 1:00 PM
The weather is clear.

Still Angelo and Diablo
Smack EP (not hard enough to cause lasting injury, just a “you idiot” slap)

(4) You spend several minutes standing next to a giant pile of dead opossums before Enemy Post finally crawls out, and when he finally stands up you smack him in the face.  After that he goes around looking for a toothbrush or something.

CHECK FUEL GAUGE   

IF LOW, PULL INTO GAS STATION AND FUEL UP MY BABY IF PUMPS STILL WORK
IF PLENTY, GO PARK BY SMOKE SHOP, SEE WHAT'S INSIDE   

(How much fuel is left = 6) Despite the amount of driving you've been doing you still apparently have almost a full tank of gas.
(Looting the smoke shop = 5) It doesn't take you long to break in, and your greeted by the sight of all kinds of things like cartons of cigarettes, boxes of cigars, some fidget spinners, and various other things that one would find in a smoke shop.

Look for stairs upward, or holes in the ceiling
(3) You spend a few minutes looking around where your trapped and you see no holes in the roof and the only stairs you see are long dead, but after some crawling around you finally see a way out but it'll take some work to get to.

clearly this requires two things to happen: The first is a organised hunting party to bring back game from the wastes, and the second is a quest to find the mythical substance known as “candy” to restore to me my holy magicks. Lets start organising for the first, before i set off to do the second.
(4) It doesn't take much convincing to get people to join the hunting party, then you spend some time equipping them and send them out to hunt any animals that might be around.

CREATE A 4000 PAGE WAIVER THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SIGN IF THEY WANT TO ENTER THE HOUSE. BUT IF YOU SIGN IT, YOU LOSE YOUR SOUUUUUUUL!!!
(6) It takes a quite a while to come up with 4000 pages worth of stuff but you do it, and after proof reading it your realize that you've written it in such a way that you get even get the soul of anyone that reads it.

I sleep under the possum corpses because it's the only way I know to distract the roaches and ants while I sleep.

Get up, get smacked in the head by Angelo/Diablo, brush my teeth, my usual morning routine.
(Getting out of the pile = 4) It takes several minutes to but you finally get out of the pile of dead opossums.
(Getting smacked = 6-1 For soft hitting) And upon standing up Angelo/Diablo smacks you, and you take the smack like a champ.
(Brushing teeth = 3) You search around your hovel but you toothbrush is nowhere to be found.

Get an vehicle and start travelling towards the leader of the animals.
(5) After quite a long time of searching you finally find a lime green hatchback with the keys still inside, it even has full tank of gas.

Drink a lot of water and create a pentagram capable of invocating demons.
(Do you have water = 2) You look around and find you have no water to drink, so you can't make your drool pentagram until you find some.

Find a  can opener, also try to find more  food and water
(Find a can opener = 5) That didn't take long to find as it was in a drawer near by.
(Finding food = 4) After searching some other cabinets you find more cans of food.
(Finding water = 4) And there was some bottles of water in there was well.

Start grabbing pedestrians and "eat" them (dropping them inside myself, so they teleport into some weird, hellish, 666 degree Celsius, plane of existence).
(4) After a few minutes of searching you find three guys sitting around a small fire, and without much effort you eat them and send them to your weird plane of existence.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2019, 06:49:09 am »

I will make it my personal quest to find water to drink. Search for an intergalactic kraken so it can grant me wisdom in my journey!
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2019, 07:23:14 am »

Drive my new lime green hatchback towards the city with the green power ranger commanding the animals
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2019, 08:35:29 am »

Start climbing out

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2019, 11:40:11 am »

OPEN THE HOUSE AND BEGIN THE REAPING OF SOULS.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2019, 12:20:10 pm »

Right, now that the hunt is on, it is time for me to start on my quest! go forth and search for the legendary candy that grants me magical powers!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58