Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 103016 times)

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #585 on: March 06, 2020, 12:37:28 pm »

Keep trying to raise more people, and check my messages. Also try to remove any FUNKY adherents from the FUNKIST conflict.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 07, 2020, 06:50:42 am »

(Hey guys remember when I said my drive was still usable, well it looks like I was wrong and I'm gonna have to delay this again unless I can get the partially written turn off my computer because otherwise I'm gonna have to redo everything I've already done.)

(At least I managed to save my stuff off of the damn thing.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 07, 2020, 11:38:02 am »

It’s fine, don’t worry.

Uncorrupt more animals
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 08, 2020, 03:38:33 am »

(I was able to get the partly finished turn off the drive, I not sure whats wrong with the drive I think my OS might be damaged, I'm not going to be able to finish the turn tonight do to it taking so long to retrieve but I am working on it, sorry about all the delays recently hopefully this will be the last one for a bit.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 09, 2020, 08:40:30 pm »

Oops. ADD WEAPONS TO THE SPACESHIPS

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 13, 2020, 05:44:11 am »

(Sorry about taking so long to get this done, but with my hard drive crapping out and having to get up early to work on a fence for the past few days I haven't had as much time to work on this as I usually do.)

A massive storm of FUNK energy has devastated France, and parts of Europe and Africa, but miraculously no one died.
And everyone that died this turn has come back to life again.

November 1, 3:00 PM
Its sunny.
Its FUNKY.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
The Earth has become an extension of the FUNKIVERSE.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the fifth time so random action.
Yoink didn't post for the third time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post random action.

"Thank you, DISCO Wizard. Would you be interested in helping me stop a sorceress from destroying the world? What other spells can I learn? I love the classes."
(Asking the wizard if he'd help fight the sorceress = 5) After you tell him about the sorceress he agrees to help stop her, he also says that you will need to learn more spells to help defeat her.
(Asking to learn more spells = 6) He tells you that you need to learn a few more things before he can teach you any more advanced spells, so he teaches the things needed to be able to do advanced magics.

Trade loot for food and water.
(3+1 For being a place that buys things) You sell several things from your inventory like the decent amount of loot, some more loot, all manner of electrical components, a few still usable computer systems, and navigational equipment, for massive amounts of food and lots of water.

Make a painting of the city.
(4) Over the coarse of several minutes you paint a beautiful painting of the city with the Earth in the background.

Create a giant FUNK energy storm above the France, hopefully destroying the country completely in the thudding, numerous explosions.
Whatever "refugees" that still weren't caught: Suicide bomb France's main power plant.
HAU: Start mass praying to CABL, The Avatar of FUNK, giving him a bonus to invoking a FUNKstorm.

(Creating a giant FUNK energy storm above France = 4+1 For HAU praying) Using your powers combined with the Prayer from the HAU you create a massive storm of FUNKY energy, then you send it towards France.
(How much does it destroy = 6) The FUNK storm quickly tears across northern Africa and southern Europe leaving a trail of destruction behind it as it makes its way to France, and when it finally arrives in France it causes massive amounts of damage.
("Refugees" destroying France's main power plant = 3) They can't figure out where the main power plant is so they blow up other power plants instead.
(HAU praying to CABL to give bonus invoking the FUNKSTORM = 5) They quickly begin praying to aid in destroying the evils in France.
You get news of continued fighting in the HAU, and one of your people gives you a list containing the names of all the Imperium spies in the HAU.

Keep trying to raise more people, and check my messages. Also try to remove any FUNKY adherents from the FUNKIST conflict.
(Trying to raise more people = 4) You feel that thousands of people were going to die in a massive storm, so you quickly get to work and with your powers you keep the people from dying.
(Checking messages = 4) You quickly check the mental messages you've received, and find you do have a missed message and its ""Hey, what would say if I offer you the chance to deal with CABL and take over the Funkist Church? Wouldn't you like reuniting the FUNKIST Church?".
(Removing FUNKY adherents from the FUNKIST conflict = 2) You try to remove them but you can't as your tired from bringing all those people back to life.

It’s fine, don’t worry.

Uncorrupt more animals
(3+1 For powers) You go around the city uncorrupting every animal you find, in the end you uncorrupt almost everything around the city.

Oops. ADD WEAPONS TO THE SPACESHIPS
(5) Your cats gather materials and build enough weapons to arm every spaceship in your fleet, then they quickly install all of them.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
Have the collaborators continue to gather support with in the Funkist Church, send teams out to rebuild and repair the damaged factories and power plants, while the army and guerrilla continue to fight the Funkists in Africa
(Collaborators gathering more support = 6) They manage to gather several more followers, but turns out one of them was a counter agent and they've reviled the names of all the collaborators.
(Teams repairing damaged factories = 5) They quickly repair the damaged factories.
(Teams repairing damaged power plants = 5) They quickly repair the damage power plants.
(Teams rebuilding destroyed factories = 1) They lack the resources to rebuild them.
(Teams rebuilding destroyed power plants = 1) They lack the necessary resources  to rebuild.
(Army continuing to fight in Africa = 6) They keep fighting but they get pushed back with some losses.
(How do the Funkists  react = 3) They only barely push the enemy troops back.
(Guerrillas fighting = 4) They attack and destroy several important things around the HAU.
(How do the Funkists react = 4) They manage to find and kill a few of the guerrilla troops.
You get reports that more power plants have been damaged by explosions, then suddenly a massive storm quickly rolls in destroying massive amounts of stuff all over France and parts of Europe, and miraculously no one died.

Quote from: Yoink
GIVE THE CREATURE THE HANDGUN, THEN LOOK FOR A WAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE A MASSIVE FIGHT.
(4) You give the creature the gun, then quickly search the hospital for a way out, and after a bit of looking around you find a sewer access point in the basement which appears to be deserted.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Try to build an actual castle out of sand.
(3) Even after quite a bit of work you only manage to make a small room with a roof, it appears making a castle sized thing out of sand will take quite a long time to build.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Have the fief look after itself while I go out and look for more survivors.
(How does the fief do = 6)The fief gets attacked by mutated animals, but they manage to kill them all in the end.
(You finding more survivors = 1) After wandering for a bit you get attacked by mutated animals.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Now is the time for training to become warrior monks.
(4) It doesn't take long for the training to start and but the time the days over everyone seems like a slightly better fighter.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Study the books and see what their about, the demons will guard the fort.
(Studying the books = 6) You discover that the books are all about powerful magics, that you can use to enhance your powers.
(Demons guarding = 4) They kill anything that gets to close to the fort,

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Keep trying to fix the commune.
(1) They keep breaking shit around the camp.
(3) They manage to fix a few things.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and destroy all signs of civilization.
(North America = 3) They only break a few things.
(North America = 6) They break all kinds of shit then they die.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 47.81%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 47.43%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 29.67%

Percent of France destroyed: 76.54%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 12.46%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 0%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 8.46%

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 13, 2020, 06:19:09 am »

Just realized I’m heavily injured. Fix that.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 13, 2020, 06:28:28 am »

IF MY COMPANION IS READY, DRAG MANHOLE COVER ASIDE, SCREAM "COWABUNGA" AND CLAMBER INTO SEWER   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 13, 2020, 06:34:17 am »

Learn advanced magic

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 13, 2020, 05:50:29 pm »

Travel around the space-city searching for abandoned buildings that could be transformed in farms/greenhouses.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 13, 2020, 09:02:49 pm »

Colonize other planets and moon

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 14, 2020, 09:21:25 am »

Appear in North America and use my FUNK powers to mind control and convert population into Funkist faith.
HAU: Execute every Imperial spy.
Also HAU: Keep pushing the Imperial troops from Africa.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 14, 2020, 12:39:03 pm »

Find somewhere to sell my art.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: March 18, 2020, 07:37:19 am »

(It seems like I've got my sleep scheduled back to normal so I'll hopefully be able to get this thing back on a schedule of some kind.)

A massive storm of FUNK energy is still lingering around the now devastated France, and parts of Europe and Africa.

November 1, 3:30 PM
Its sunny.
Its FUNKY.
The town the game started in has been destroyed.
All animal life on Earth has evolved into bigger, stronger, and FUNKIER versions of themselves, and they also hate all humans and pumpkin zombies and want to kill them.
All the plants on Earth evolved to accommodate the newly evolved animals.
An evil sorceress is doing evil stuff.
The Earth has become an extension of the FUNKIVERSE.
Avetruetotheimperator didn't post for the sixth time so random action.
Kakaluncha didn't post for the second time so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post so random action.

Just realized I’m heavily injured. Fix that.
(4) You use your powers to heal all the injuries you've recently required.

IF MY COMPANION IS READY, DRAG MANHOLE COVER ASIDE, SCREAM "COWABUNGA" AND CLAMBER INTO SEWER   
(Opening the manhole = 4) You and the creature quickly pry the manhole cover off and drag it away.
(Going into the sewer = 4) You both quickly climb in and close the cover behind you, and you now find yourselves in the sewer but you have no idea of how to get anywhere in this place especial how to get to the safer looking place you heard about.

Learn advanced magic
(4) You spend some time learning some advanced spells from the DISCO Wizard, like magic missile, disco dancing, power thrusting, and several others.

Travel around the space-city searching for abandoned buildings that could be transformed in farms/greenhouses.
(5) You spend a few minutes looking for places for farms, and eventually you find several parking lots that weren't being used for anything so you could build farms on them.

Colonize other planets and moon
(Colonizing other planets = 5) Your cats go out and start small colonies on the following planets, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.
(Colonizing the moon DISCO BALL = 1+1 For moon DISCO BALL base) You would colonize the moon DISCO BALL but you've already got a base on it.

Appear in North America and use my FUNK powers to mind control and convert population into Funkist faith.
HAU: Execute every Imperial spy.
Also HAU: Keep pushing the Imperial troops from Africa.

(Appearing in North America = 5) You quickly teleport to North America, you find yourself next to an abandoned highway.
(Using the FUNK to mind control and covert the population into Funkists = 6) Using your powers you try to find all the people in North America, but you find that there aren't many around, and the few you find are so tied up in there own religion that you can't make them Funkist.
(HAU killing all the spies = 4) Your troops quickly gather the spies and slit their throats and throw their corpses into an unmarked grave.
(HAU continuing to push the Imperium troops out = 3) Your troops barely manage to push the Imperium troops back, and they only manage to kill a few of them.

Find somewhere to sell my art.
(5) After searching for a bit you finally find a nice place next to a major road where you can sell your art.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Keep trying to raise the dead.
(3) You only manage to bring the newly dead Funkist back to life this time.

Quote from: Kakaluncha
The collaborators will try to escape Africa, and the army and guerrillas will continue fighting, while the teams work to restore power to as much of France as they can, and all French remaining citizens evacuate to safer areas.
(Collaborators escaping = 2) All of them are captured and executed before they can even think of escaping.
(Guerrillas fighting = 3) The guerrillas don't manage to do that much this time around an get pushed further out.
(How do the Funkists react = 5) They kill several of the guerrillas.
(Army continuing to fight = 6) They suffer heavy casualties while also inflicting heavy casualties.
(How do the Funkists react = 6) They kill loads of them, and loads of the Funkists get killed, but then the Funkists come back to life.
(Teams trying to restore power = 6) It turns out they can fix it, but they don't have the stuff to fix it.
(Civilians evacuating to safer areas = 4) Loads of the civilians evacuate to safer parts of Europe.
(What does the FUNK storm do = 5) This time the storm kills dozens of people and damages France even more.

Quote from: Avetruetotheimperator
Continue to work on my giant sand castle.
(2) You keep working on the giant sand castle, but no matter what you do it keeps collapsing.

NPC  STUFF
Quote from: Dustan Hache
Have the fief defend itself, while I use my magic to protect myself from the mutants.
(The fief defending itself = 2+2 For walls) The citizens of the fief use the walls to their advantage and keep the mutants out.
(You using magic to protect self = 1+3 For magic) You quickly kill off the mutants with your magic.

Quote from: Outsider The Ascetic monk
Continue the warrior training.
(4) Your people continue their martial training and become competent warriors.

Quote from: evil sorceress
Continue to study the books, while the demons continue to guard the fort.
(Studying the books = 3) You study the books some more, but your not sure you can get any more info from them right now.
(Demons guarding = 6) They kill every mutant that comes near the walls, but they damage the walls in the process.

Quote from: Giant Pumpkin Zombie Hippy commune 344,693,647
Keep trying to fix the commune.
(5) They finally get off their asses and fix some stuff instead of breaking everything.
(5) They fix all kinds of stuff.

Quote from: Super FUNKY animals that hate
Kill all humans and destroy all signs of civilization.
(North America = 4) They break all kinds of shit.
(North America = 4) They also break a bunch of stuff.

Places in space:
-Percent of Ziizo's Animal City destroyed: 0%
-Percent of The Canadian kitten's Moon DISCO BALL Base destroyed: 0%

Percent of America destroyed: 48.23%
-Percent of Dustan Hache's fief destroyed: 2.34%
-Percent of Outsider's monastery destroyed: 0%
-Percent of Evil sorceress's fortress destroyed: 3.45%
-Percent of Spacenoid base destroyed: 0%

Percent of Canada Earth destroyed 48.12%
-Percent of Pumpkin Hippy commune destroyed 23.13%

Percent of France destroyed: 81.23%
Percent of Europe destroyed: 13.23%
Percent of Middle East destroyed: 0%
Percent of The Holy African Union destroyed: 8.46%

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 18, 2020, 08:00:28 am »

(What advanced spells?)
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 58