Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 167271 times)

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard
« Reply #900 on: June 23, 2024, 11:20:11 am »

. . .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: June 25, 2024, 05:39:45 am »

Probably need to ask him what happened in there.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: June 26, 2024, 12:51:34 pm »

Strif3 says:

— post for June 23 2024 issue of ToDW:
Let us state that we, personally, sure as hell don't intend to sit on our asses.
Whether it be training, acquiring knowledge or some temporary employment—we'll do something.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: June 27, 2024, 03:58:18 am »

+1 To that, a temporary job will probably be a good thing as it seems we don't have a whole lot of money in the group.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 21, 2024, 04:45:29 am »

Hey.

So I had been thinking, and I came to some less than ideal conclusions. I want to leave the forums, and since this story is unfinished, I intend to take it with me. The reasons for my departure are mostly personal, I wager those following the thread might guess, moreover my ambitions have shifted, it is not something I wish to carry on. But also, and this is more relevant to the project, I just can't keep up this format. It's funny given the one bountiful year with updates coming nearly weekly, but alas, I cannot sustain it right now, and I do not see the situation changing for some years to come. The last update I am about to post now was in various stages of development just lying on the table untouched for days, multiple times over, regardless of the holidays and long summer days, recently I've just lost patience and sorta rushed it. It is no secret I have been growing ever more discontent with how the "art" was going.

The thing is, I still want to finish the project. Chiefly becausing it's been fueling most of my music output, which I am honestly more excited about, I have multiple character themes written in the works and recently I have finished Blackhoof's, and then, I think too much work has been put in both here and behind the scenes for me to abandon ToDW, I also see it as a great opportunity for some concepts unfitting for my other works, like the frog universe. So I want to reinvent ToDW somewhat, in a different way, at a different place. This will take some time for me to setup, but I am very much set on it, and had already laid out the options. I'd like for all regulars here to be able to join and retain the interactivity element, I have come to terms with giving it up should it be neccessary, but I'd prefer not to.

Before that's ready to go, I think I'll tidy up this thread, tie up some loose ends, but the lesser time I spend here the better for me. I cannot really do much else right now, as I depend on a handful of devices I am still logged in, as with my new gaming setup I have come to discover, I cannot log in and am unable to reset the password, for whatever reason, but I don't care anymore.

With all that, have this one update that I last worked on, and we'll see how the future unfolds. Thank you all for your stay, it's been a fun ride while it lasted.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 25, 2024, 08:58:55 am »

I was just thinking about you and this story a few days ago and was wondering how things were going.

What made you decide you want to leave the forum, was it something that happened in another thread or is it the lack of people here these days? What has made you discontent with your art for this, I saw nothing but improvement sense the start of the thread when it came to the art which I've always liked.

If you do decide to leave it'll be sad as I have enjoyed the stories and art you've shared.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]