Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Street-Level Supers of a Near-Future Kind IC Thread (6/X)  (Read 6590 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Street-Level Supers of a Near-Future Kind (IC Thread (5/X) )
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2019, 08:48:17 pm »

October 21, Sunday, 12:40 AM, 2142
Seth Vimes (Glass)
(Presence Roll: 5*)
“While I can’t give a full guarantee that nothing else weird will happen, there’s no foreseeable reason I can think of that could cause another interruption. And yes, I received the message. See you at work.”, you try to respond with for work tomorrow with a response of Nathalie of "Well okay then just make sure to NOT be late for tomorrow, have a good nuclear afternoon". With that you leave the alleyway and information kiosk where you were at and direct yourself to DTMC, it's a bit faraway in terms of walking distant leading you to make central "mall" building with all sorts of customer products and universal things you need, but finding the more exotic new-age technology is a bit more difficult. You head yourself into a portion of the shopping precinct and go to the more westside of the plaza, with plenty of passersby passing around, you direct. You see a entire wooden outlet and store, with a empty training area filled with mats and such for training of the classic martial arts. You go to the old-looking receptionist on his FuturePhone and surprised when you come along. "Hey I heard you have self-defense classes ready for trainees, such as myself.", and the south asian gentlemen in clean street clothes say. "It's been a while since we had a walk-in, most people usually sign through the automated kiosk or online nowadays, you must be pretty interested in our classes or just want a look. You say "self-defense" classes, we based ourselves around classic trained martials arts of the last two thousand years, tested and tried. However, we have a mixed martial classes. Around 100$ for an entire month of classes for four days of the week, with about a hour or two of training throughout Tuesday to Saturday. Anything else you need to know, we have a good amount of available "seats" in our three classes." Now you need to think of your finances and think of a good response.
Spoiler: Seth Vimes (click to show/hide)

Jeremiah Nix NRDL
(Presence Roll: 3*)

You call back Devon saying that your ready for the gig tomorrow and that with you being a normie will mean that and with your expertise in personal training will seal the deal. Devon ends the call with "Thanks, I had other people who would of taken the gig, but their somewhat sketch. Call before 9:00 AM or get to the SuperGym in the Northside town, thanks this is some good cash coming your way". Seeing nothing to interest yourself here in the commercial part of town but just random passersby with random thoughts, you decide to relax your mind by not taking your power and getting ready to train with your baton. You get off the HoloBus spot to where your apartment is, remember that their is also mobile apps on your phone if you need a quicker ride and can't afford a self-driving car, you can always take SDUber if the bus is too slow for you. Anyways your thoughts go back to the "Hand" organization, their the reason you became a super, as well as the reason you were kidnapped and gagged to your very life and remember with that letter you stole as you ran away, it said some sort of appointment at a Eastside Warehouse, you could forgot this ever happened, seeming you have now two errands to go to for tomorrow. Your mind suddenly hears a thought of fear and trying to get away, your mind radar working without your consent, you are almost done walking to your apartment but you direct your hands to a nearby alleyway, strangely a figure in a brownish trenchcoat has glowing eyes with a green tint about fifty meters away from you and a woman coming to her. You hear the surface thoughts from this disguised figure of "Yes... come closer" and of the lady "I can't move my body and my mouth, I can't scream for help!", constant emotions of panic of the lady from this figure incognito. Do you move to intercept, call the local authorities, or just straight to your apartment and go back to training, and want no part of this. The disguised tall figure is reaching his hand for the woman, trying to rob her you think?, that's the impression you get from your surface thoughts.
Spoiler: Jeremiah Nix (click to show/hide)

Zeth ? (Darkwarlock)
(Body Roll: 8*) VS! CC Thugs (Body Roll: 4*)
You slow down time allows you to gain momentum and land a knee to the thug and land a shot before he reacts, even if your body is weakening from the bleeding on the shoulder. It is powerful enough to make him thumble back and that's when the door hinges breaks off and slams into the gun-using thug. You see the woman who you imagine to be Hilda. she is only about 6' tall however her muscular force is just so powerful, and she crashes the door into the gun-using Criminal Cartel thug.
(Suprise Body Roll?: 11*) VS! CC Thugs (Body Roll: 1*)
She grabs the door that she broke off and thrashes it back into the gun-using thug, splinters of wood get everywhere and the remains of the loud thud of a door being crashed into the thug's body, he limps to the ground unconscious or so horrible bone-broken and bruised up that he has basically stopped breathing, you could feel the body go limp. In your moment of time-slowing dumbstruck face, the other thugs gets up from the apartment's hallway from the ground and tries to slash your throat with a knife he grabbed from his pocket
CC Thug (Physique Roll 5*) VS! Zeth (Physique Roll: 5*)
Only because time around you slowed down you were able to narrowily surive a knife slash to the angular, and in this moment of haste you see Hilda, a brown short-cropped woman in a street dress forces her unnatural strength into a fist into the knife-wielding thug's face, in which he is pummeled into the building's concrete wall and the bone breaking sound hurts your ears, and he falls limp to the ground. You now have two scarlet skinheads on the ground and most likely corpses, a pistol with you don't know how much ammunition and a long-bladed knife that was a close one. Before your able to loot you see Hilda shout to you, "Yoooou anothhher one of thooose thuuugs?, meeee neeed to cloobeer you speedster?". Maybe you should return time back to normal and respond before things get messy. (+2 XP from a quick fight)

Spoiler: Zeth ? (click to show/hide)

Elea Maize (Naturegirl1999)
(Presence Roll: 1*)

“I will be available tomorrow. Thank you for letting me come back and thank you for the lab coat.”, Director Jaime and the security guards are relieved and you take the lab jacket and are relieved, maybe being an associate again can get you back on your feet (even if they are silent) and a source of income. You think you don't want your lab coat with the emblem of Biotech Inc. You take the HoloBus and good a few weird looks of both a transient taking it and you finding it difficult to hide your no-noise making footsteps and with no other source of transportation you find the cheapest and fastest method and go to the Commercial Hub post-haste and ask the information automated kiosk about a backpack, it take a good ten minutes before you even arrive at the kiosks and see, Universal Wasteland Hiking, they seem to have anything camping-related and therefore backpacks, you direct your silent steps to their but before you take the white plastic sidewalks to a store pretty far away from the center of the market, you are ambushed by a thug!, a woman-figure wearing a baraclava shoots an blast of energy, it's beam of lightning! a super that is a Blaster and is some sort of criminal, and their is no around you at this part of the sidewalk, the fellow lady super announces "Give me your money and that lab dress, otherwise their will be problems vagabond. NOW!." You have no nearby shoppers to help you out, and only your wits". How will you get out of this one?

Spoiler: Elea Maize (click to show/hide)

Ethan Summers (Dustan Hache)

”I was going to do a bit of jogging to keep in shape while i supposedly had time to kill, but plans rarely survive first contact, i guess. Arguably everything is not okay, and it’s only getting weirder with mysterious phone calls asking me to do early morning meetings. heck, those same people even think i’m a super for some reason, can you believe that?”. You create your soapbox against Cass a weal of emotions, come across her words. "Your life sounds so crazy since we've been together, you say people are now claiming that your a super? I couldn't even imagine such a crazy thing happening to me or my friends". She closes her hololaptop on the gazebo's table, some book report or something, you remember her taking her medical classes back then. You tell her of the stressful events since you both equally left, as far you recall. The framing of drug charges, arson in an abandoned building you were in, and becoming economically stable through your superior "charisma" with the firefighter captain and becoming a member before you left for your own plans. She takes in everything though questions your "unfathomable" luck as she states. "You seem so lucky to survived all of that, but I consider it reckless to leave a job and become a freelancer. Maybe the superpower you developed was enhanced luck like Domino?, I still have those movies from the 2020s, consider me nostalgic of the classic and innovative ways filmmakers utilized super heroes and villains, not unlike the mess real people use with supers and the real chaos they cause. Anyways, what you say a very early morning from a strange call?, are you sure you aren't making things up to have a more mysterious origin?". Seems like Cass believes you actually survived a building being burned and the framing of the drug charges, and she only jokingly thinks your a super!, however she very much questions why you would get a random phone call.

Spoiler: Ethan Summers (click to show/hide)

What do you yall want to do next
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 09:00:57 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2019, 08:56:52 pm »

Nix: Focus all my power on the man in the trench coat, I need to figure out what he wants. With my hand on my baton ( which I'm really hoping is concealed inside my hoodie ) approach from an angle that's not directly in the man's line of sight.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2019, 10:00:53 pm »

“Well, i guess you don’t have to imagine it now, if the group that called me is right.

To be honest, they weren’t paying me anyways. it was volunteer work with most of the money i got being from charity or thankful families. “Hired hands” has been my lifestyle since the framing, and I doubt it will change any time soon given that even having the trial in the first place has left a black mark on my record.

Call it luck or call it act of god, i’m not complaining that i’m still alive, especially since i'm looking for trouble by trying to track down my “bad neighbor” as i’ve taken to calling them..

I’m not not the type to make up a phone call for the sake of looking cool when telling part of my life story. Lets be fair, there’s already two parts that i find hard to believe happened, and yet they did. A mysterious phonecall? it could be morpheus from the matrix, and i wouldn’t bat an eye at this point.”

More chatting, and ask what she’s been up to as of late.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2019, 10:13:17 pm »

stop slowing down time and say i'm not with those thugs, i came here cause Stevie said you can help me out with taking out the thugs around here
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2019, 11:08:02 pm »

Throw my antique smartphone at her, activate the water shield and try to dodge her attacks

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2019, 03:51:45 pm »

Yeah, I think I'll try these out.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2019, 09:58:27 pm »

October 21, Sunday, 1:00 AM, 2142
Seth Vimes (Glass)
(Presence Roll: 4*)
"Yeah I think I'll try these out" you state, you sign in your debit card to the AI Register, and the exchange is done through a wireless chip, and the transaction is completed. You lose 75$ for the three weeks remaining and have a subscription you can cancel on your Phone. The south asian receptionist sees the wireless transaction take place on his Register and confirms with you. "Thanks mate for the acceptance, can cancel anytime. Now you got training class eriods set-up at 4 o clock to five thirty, as well makes sure it bring comfortable clothing like metal rivets, zippers, buckles. etc. Practices are held on HoverMats though we have antique plastic mats if you prefer, and we accept people of both genders and even... wait a moment". The south-asian man gets a piece of receipt with a floating bar code and hands you a pen. "We need you to sign this waiver, telling us if your a super or not. We had difficulties and lawsuits with supers before, I hope you understand? The name's Rahul.", You can either lie or tell the truth of your super, do you want a organization to know you have a super even if it doesn't affect people without supers, though you can get legal trouble with lying about your super but you haven't told the place your working yet that you have a super. How will you repond back?

Jeremiah Nix NRDL
(Intellect Roll: 3*)
You get a text that you accept the job and that your not a super. Now you lean and mount your body on the wall around the alleyway, focusing your mind on the other individual, is mind is difficult to probe however you get the surface thoughts of this man, stating directly thoughts "Your done now, cyka" which you find a bit disturbing, you get the emotions of egotism and anger, as well as his needs of getting cash to wait another thought. "I need to get this money to the boss". His mind is well-trained and difficult to go through and it stresses your brain a bit and during this moment, he energizes green glowing energy from his eyes to his hands, and grabs the woman by her neck, and within the next moment in the shadowy alleyway light, the other woman falls limp and slams to the ground and he starts looting her within the next moment. You see this as a great moment to knock him out and slowly approach him towards him through crouching and trying to stay quiet.
(Body Roll: 5*)
You feel as though you make as little noise as possible, and you see him grabbing a plastic card and paper document that was hidden from her in her red short jacket. You ready your baton, previously already making it elongated, and get ready to strike and before you were able to slow down your sling to the back of this man in a trenchcoat and black rilby, you see green dark scales on the back of his neck that it seems he was trying to conceal with clothing, what is this freak and what is his deal?
(Body Roll: 7*) VS Incognito Super Body Roll: 8*)
You with all your moment thrust your baton on the side of the head while he was standing up from pulling the document from the hopefully unconscious civilian. He slowly turns his head and you were able to almost get good strike in, but you see him have unerring agility and basically surprise him and he drops the document to the ground. It seems to be some blueprint or framework of some building when you get a idea as it falls to a building. He quickly gets back on his feet and looks at you with your baton, "What the frick!, who the hell are you mate?. You see him in his tall self, and his hands are starting to glow green, but it seems like he's starting to cough. Do you respond in kind, vocally or martially?

Zeth ? (Darkwarlock)

Time starts slowing down and before Hilda, 5'6 self, but with unnatrual muscles that seem to bulge with her body but then they slow down and go back to her normal self, like she never was a super in the first place. You start with putting your hands in the air and spouting "I'm not with these thugs, Stevie from the Homeless Camp sent me to help deal with them and that you can help.", thankfully your weird personality helped her and your aloofnees came into help. "Hmm I see that your sent by Stevie, don't know if I exactly trust that, but I working on a mission to sabotage one of the Crimson Cartel's warehouse base, will have a bunch of red crooks around, you think you can help me?, I was about to go in an hour and I have the details in my apartment room." You think on your next approach and while doing this, Hilda muscles bulge back and she places the wooden door back into the frame of apartment room, you think your ready to take out a criminal hideout? Oh right your shoulder is bleeding profusely, you know taking Blood Spice can help staunch the flow, or you could ask Hilda for medical attention?

(Body Roll: 4*) VS Lightning Hussler (Body Roll: 2*)
Your on the street with no one to help, you grab your antique "smart" phone and chuck at the female criminal with your noodle arms, but it lands right in her face with cracked LED glass and whatnot into her eyes and face, she fumbles back almost falling on the ground and you see she has a bloody nose, well cracked glass everywhere in her face. She shoots a beam of lightning and electricity zaps from her hand in the pain and it lands right near her feet and she falls to the ground at that very moment at the recoil of her hands. "Damn domestically challenged always being so annoying to fight!", as she tries to get back on her feet and get the LED monolithic glass shards off her baraclava. You activate a shield of water around your body, and you see her slowly getting up, do you run away with your silent footsteps against the baraclava glass-faced bleeding lightning-super woman who is getting up from the ground and trying to land a blast of lightning, try to end this peacefully, continue the fight? (+2 XP if you resolve this fight)

(Presence Roll: 2*)

"“Well, i guess you don’t have to imagine it now, if the group that called me is right., Cass comes up with a exclaimed reply of "Well I see why I wouldn't have to imagine, you would need to give some concrete proof and not your word if you want me to believe you.", You then reminds in kind with To be honest, they weren’t paying me anyways. it was volunteer work with most of the money i got being from charity or thankful families. “Hired hands” has been my lifestyle since the framing, and I doubt it will change any time soon given that even having the trial in the first place has left a black mark on my record.. Then Cass, questionably inquires and talks to you about "You need to start finding a lucrative sort of commitment, you constantly seem to be in the rut whenever I try to contact you, and a drug charge case that you lost, always seeming to get into trouble Ethan.. You have a need to make another statement about the super you think Cass has, "Call it luck or call it act of god, i’m not complaining that i’m still alive, especially since i'm looking for trouble by trying to track down my “bad neighbor” as i’ve taken to calling them.. , and cass digressed with "Well it seem you been a very lucky individual, though it displeases me that you keep getting into trouble why would someone want to sent a mark against you, I've seen and know that you would nothing bad. You finally ended with "I’m not not the type to make up a phone call for the sake of looking cool when telling part of my life story. Lets be fair, there’s already two parts that i find hard to believe happened, and yet they did. A mysterious phonecall? it could be morpheus from the matrix, and i wouldn’t bat an eye at this point.” and finally Cass ends the speal with "Whatever the case, if it was from the government you'd actually have police on your case, I doubt joining or even furthering contacting these mysterious individuals will do you anything good.. After that real of emotions, you start asking her about what she's been up to of late, and she's tells you that she's progressing in her college commitment to a medical liscense sent by the corporation to finally be an actual doctor and maybe work with the advanced robotics that are utilized with human surgeons, now works as a CNA at a Advanced Clinic, and is able to afford an Automated Car and apartment through leasing, and a lot went up-turn since she left you. However she drops an important reminder on why she wanted to bring you up and talk to you in the first place. My Ex-SO is scary Ethan, I never knew he would have a sense of revenge in him, he's not a super I swear and this is why the PAL and local police aren't taking any action, and I'm scared in case he tries to break in like last time, and I am almost half-way going to leave my college commitment here to go back to my home town. I was hoping that you could make him not be excessive anymore?, I may be able to handle blood on the field Ethan, but I don't want any blood on my or your hands. I can pay you like 100$ if you get him off my tail? Will you help me Ethan?. Quadcopters and people in VR sets have set up around you in the tech gazebo that your both sitting in, but how will you reponse back to Cass?

What do you yall want to do next?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 10:09:04 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2019, 10:14:48 pm »

...no, sign as a non-super.
Speaking of which, I’ve resolved that I should keep my power disabled unless I am actually in danger of being attacked by a super.

(A note for future plot progression: it may be better to give me a detective-esque lead to follow than a direct threat. Vimes has every reason to keep his power under wraps, and to not do illegal stuff, but he’s also in a position to do and care more about clandestine super-related crime than most others in the setting. It may actually make sense for my next power to be Stranger-type.)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2019, 10:16:24 pm »

As quickly as I can, scan his intentions. Does he wish to fight, flee?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2019, 10:22:32 pm »

As quickly as I can, scan his intentions. Does he wish to fight, flee?
You scan the man’s thoughts and your mind-thinking powers go into overtime, ”Fuck better get this card and bank blueprint out of here as quickly as possible, let’s hope this random dude doesn’t try to interfere, I need to make sure the boss gets a job well-done., than your thoughts go back to normal. You think you got a message that he’s willing to fight at least for the document before leaving and trying to run.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2019, 10:26:40 pm »

Wait for when he goes to grab the documents and aim my strike with the baton at the place he'll be when he's trying to pick them up.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2019, 12:42:51 am »

being concerned with his Scrapped shoulder he ask if Hilda can take look at it and patch it up
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2019, 04:54:39 am »

”Cass, we’re friends, and friends have eachother’s backs. you don’t have to pay me, just let me see about talking to them and i’ll see what I can do.”
Help Cass. Ask her if she knows where the SO might be or if she has their number. He needed to talk to them in person if he wanted to have any real effect.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2019, 08:12:16 am »

“I’d rather not die. The lab coat is required for a job I start tomorrow. It’s money you want, right? What if I come by here each time I get paid and give you some of the money I get?” If she tries to attack without responding, run away

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2019, 12:51:47 am »

October 21, Sunday, 1:30 PM, 2142
Seth Vimes (Glass)
Northside Commercial Precinct Garage Station
(Presence Roll: 1*)
Seth signs as a non-super on the consent document and see Rahul speak up, "Hmm you seem like a super with those expensive clothes you have anyways, we're done here, thanks... Seeeeth we'll see you back in Tuesday." he finished up with the accent and you get out of the mall room and outside of the plaza, humbling some new pop song, now that pop stars are becoming a thing of a reviving society after a nuclear-super apocalypse. Anyways having nothing better to do you direct yourself out of the shopping precinct and head to your self-driving car and the commercial huge lanes in which you parked your car in an AI-built Garage Station where hundreds of cars you can see, varying in quality but majority being self-driving. Anyways you take the elevator to the second floor in the garage station all with a plastic shining look. Before you place your keys into your car, you see a disturbing sight, no wait it's an actual human corpse and even majorly concerning it was the same lady you saw before before in the information kiosk!!! with a massive missing chunk in her forehead. Do you investigate, contact the authorities, or leave as if nothing happened? The lady is placed slumping in the corner of the second floor where no one except you can spot her, even with the business of day, no one is currently getting in or out of their self-driving cars, maybe you can contact the AI operator thats in a security booth, the invisible securtiy cameras must of catch what happened?

Jeremiah Nix (NRDL)
Alleyway near Green Rose Apartments
(Body Roll: 5*) VS Incognito Super Body Roll: 6*)

Knowing that, you have his mental plan coordinated in your head, you prepare to stay your distance and than land an opportunity strike when he tries to grab the documents, as the masked figure watches you just stay there a thought enters your head of "What is this fool waiting for?, why isn't he trying to strike me, fine I need the docs, time's runnin out. In the next instance he goes for the documents and you your mental surprise laid to rest, and if it weren't due to his reptilian scales on the back of his neck, you would of gotten a heavy blow there. He surprised out your quickness and he utilized his equal physique of you to push you back and you get your balance five feet away from him. The figure speaks again "You surprised me there, trying to get me?, damn supers always making the job hard for me, and at this moment his hand is fully green charged up and he's reaching to grab you in some manner. The adrenaline reaches again, his thoughts enter your head again. "Who the hell is this kid?, PAL recruiting this young now, damn". How do you approach this situation?

Zeth ? (Darkwarlock)
Green Rose Apartment (Room 112)

You ask for some treatment for your treatment for your shoulder, Hilda goes to the top cabinet above her HoverFridge and grabs some penicillin looking pills and silicon-looking bandages out of a first aid kit she grabs out. "Okay speedster, you work with Stevie as well?, nice man that got me out of my mess and laid me back to being financially stable. How do you know them fellow..." she motions back for your name and she responds with the medical resources "Anyways here the medicine I got, their not the most advanced but they can staunch the flow from that shoulder. Anyways before we start my mission, I need these two unconscious gangbangers hopefully, out of these apartment so I don't get heat from the blue rats and PAL, y'hear?". You take a bundle of SiliconBandages and an Ibuprofen Pill, do you take these, and help her with these corpses, and also give her the name of yourself?, She is currently with her super-powered muscles moving the bodies into her room to continue her plan, thankfully their not bleeding, maybe just internal wounds.

Plastic Sidewalk near Northside Commercial Precinct
“I’d rather not die. The lab coat is required for a job I start tomorrow. It’s money you want, right? What if I come by here each time I get paid and give you some of the money I get?, is the question you instigate against the female mugger with a bunch of glass shards in her ski-mask wearing face. She looks at you weirdly, trying to help a mugger very much makes her move back and looks at you questionable, she deactivated the lightning charge out of her hands and starts pulling the glass shards from her baraclava and shouts back, "I need money for the Vipers otherwise I can kiss myself away by the hit mark the one that was sent by the Skulls, and I need the protection money. But why would you give me a percentage of your wage?, how would you be able to be so generous and keep this contract, transient?. She then starts screaming again in the glass shards that covers her face. This is the perfect time to leave if you need be, or you can continue talking with your mugger and interoggating her questions. As you both stand 10 meters away from each other on the Sidewalk, with little cover to hide behind. You are also maintaining an aura of water around you, in case she tries to zap you.

Northside Tech Park
(Presence Roll: 5*)
”Cass, we’re friends, and friends have each other’s backs. you don’t have to pay me, just let me see about talking to them and i’ll see what I can do.”, She is taken back and takes a good few moments before she can make a response, "Oh thank you so much Ethan, I always had people who were just not reliable and what you would call friends, I guess in this harsh world, backstabbing is the only thing you can do. I guess I always taken your good-hearted nature to granted compared to the college and main cityfolk that live in this region". You investigate the manner about his phone number and possibly his residence and Cass thankfully doesn't even questioning that you do anything volatile to him. Yeah Ethan its 212-XXX-XXX and he owns his own phone in a neighborhood region that has its own security guards and patrol against all those scary supers, they always ask for living or guess passes. I guess I can give you this Guess Passcard for Blue Harlem neighborhood if it needs be. However I think you can hopefully resolve the situation without even physically contacting him?, his name is Aaron”. Now you here are in here, you got the phone number registered in your phone, or you can meet with him personally though it sounds like he lives in a guarded gated community.

What do you yall want to do next?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 02:26:22 am by Shadowclaw777 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6