Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

should i increase the amount of players to five this turn?

Yes
- 4 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 19, 2019, 02:14:41 am

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: God Complex (IC, 5/5)  (Read 3546 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: God Complex (IC, 5/5)
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2019, 03:02:19 am »

Turn 2
                                                                                                                                   OCC

God Affairs

the cycle begins with the actions of Sora, they begin by insulting the other gods and just to show off they create a artifact and immediately use it in crafting to craft themselves a planet. there odds of it happening were not in there favor, in fact it took a turn for the worst. as they tried to craft a planet of air it exploded in there face and the shards from the artifact rained down on the half Continent. with some minor damage caused to the land but it also created gems in the depths of the land, however some of the shards fell into the void and a loud and monstrous grumble could be heard down below...
Spoiler: crafting roll (click to show/hide)
Sora is injured

as this transpired Golothhussa watched it happen with amusement seeing this arrogant god fail, maybe it even chuckled. but it noticed what shuffled down near the bottom, it wasn't a god but something even for fearsome...
new system added, awakening level

Vinus in his hangover state feels a need to give future mortals the same condition, and thus creates the Whiskey River Delta, a region with a single mountain, low hills and plains surrounding the mountain. a river goes down the mountain and snakes its way slowly around the hills and plains in the region, the river is made of pure moonshine, at the bottom of the mountain is a building. the building has a sign which reads as tavern in many strange languages, on the path to the tavern are stone pillars. Vinus then creates a disciple to watch over this tavern, A muscular man of barrel chest and broad shoulders, he has a grand mustache and bald head. His eyes are solid orbs of amber, the same color as a well-aged scotch. He wears a burgundy wine-colored vest and a white shirt beneath, and black pants which is rarely seen since he quite likes being behind the counter of the tavern...
the Whiskey River Delta added
the barkeep added

Sahalari simply greeted the newcomers and didn't care much for the insults one of them said but was instead interested in what they were making but alas they were not very active this cycle...

Anreik being late to notice the newcomers, and only being awaken from his slumber by the eruption of the volcano he slept in decide to start working on something, he had looked around for materials a noticed new lands and the gems buried in them. Anreik started to gather skyscrapers
 shards of glass and digging in the ground for gems he went to a volcano and used it as his sink, he begun by chewing the shards of glass, sprinkled in some gems during the chewing then took a swig of magma before blowing a glass bubble that he then spun to his desires before infusing it with obsidian turn it into a black sphere with a magma center, he did this enough times to have a bakers dozen. he then smashed them into pieces which formed the a race of creatures know as the shatter folk, how well theses creatures will do is unknown however there crafting was just prefect...

Spoiler: crafting rolls (click to show/hide)
The shatterfolk added

World Affairs

does Glavomik make live hard for shatterfolk, 70% of it happening, Glavomik attacks Shatterfolk
Spoiler: combat (click to show/hide)
Gorinoth does not leave the shuddering lands, it is no longer wounded, does it cause things to evolve, 80%, results say it did
Melusine stays in the waterway to stop the water from falling into the void
barkeep tends to an empty bar

The packs of the shatterfolk
the shatterfoolk start off as loners, and this works somewhat until they see Glavomik and it attacks them durning the battle with it many of them see that the only way to defend from such a monster is to form packs and hunt as groups, with one alpha leader to lead them, it results in lots of fighting other packs, it has become to the degree where if a alpha leader is killed the one who didn't becomes the new alpha claim everything that was his including his body...
The shatterfolk Packs added

Rise of the bone devil
Gorinoth spends time healing his wounds, since he spends most of his time next to a thicket of bones tree, his ability to force evolve living things trigger then the bone trees taken on a humanoid form, they are 9ft tall while very thing but don't let that confuse you they can forcefully grow and control bones to become a thick armor or to simply regenerate, they are not picky eaters. shatterfolk that dared to travel into the shudder lands have met untimely ends to these things...
bone devils added

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 03:53:53 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2019, 03:02:38 am »

Awakening Level: minimal

Realm creations
Spoiler: landscaping (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: creatures/mortals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: civilizations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: servants (click to show/hide)

Player List

Spoiler: Anriek(Roboson) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Golothhussa(Crazyabe) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sahalari(Leonardo8) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sora(Tricmagic) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Vinus(Beirus) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 06:21:41 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2019, 01:41:27 pm »

"How annoying. What even is this knockback?"

Artifact Creation:

name: Sky Moon's Flowering Reflection
Tier 1: 2 Power
Appearance: A flat sphere of white and blue, shifting color as light passes through it. Currently floating within and around Sora.
Power: Reduces difficulty of Crafting Actions by 1 when used during crafting. Equipment for Sora.

"Hmph. I'll need to try again then."

Crafting. Using the Sky Moon's Flowering Reflection to reduce difficulty by one.(Sky Moon's Flowering Reflection acts to reduce the difficulty of crafting attempts by one point, but can not go below 0.)

Code: (Crafting) [Select]
Crafting Material: air around the current regions.
Crafting Effect: Production of more air.
Desired Result: The Air splits over and over, with Sora's godly energy producing more and repairing the splits, with the air creating copies of itself. This spread up and outward around the regions, until it subliminates into a type of Cloud Sea.

And so Sora creates the Cloud Sea, which is a sea of clouds which only grows from water being poured in and covers the abyss below, spreading outward and outward.ocean crafting of clouds and air

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2019, 04:23:15 pm »

Sahalari was worried. The new Gods did not seem particularly interested in conversation, their realm was leaking and mortal life now adorned every region but their own. It was time to fix this. But in order to fix their region they needed power, and there was only one way to get power. They would need mortal followers.
So Sahalari began to sing, a dazzling crescendo full of hope and joy.  Even Melusine joined in, her femmine voice a perfect counterpart to the more masculine one of Sahalari. Sahalari did not care for what creature, or even creatures would be awakened by their song. All they cared was that their first moment would be filled with joy, and that was enough.
Sahalari starts to craft mortal followers through song with the help of Melusine.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2019, 06:55:50 pm »

Vinus watched the Whiskey River flow from Mt. Everclear to the edge of his realm, and he saw that it was good. He glanced the Barkeep maintaining his post behind the bar, and he saw that this was also good. But he saw that his Barkeep was left without patrons to share their legendary tales, and this was not so good. But Vinus would remedy this, as surely as a good whiskey remedied a sore throat. And it would, of course, be legendary.

Reaching into the earth below the hills and plains of his region, he drew forth the newly formed gems. Like the finest beer comes from the best hops, his creations would come from the finest gems grown in the ground. Shaping them in his hands, the gems soon resembled perfectly round grapes.

He placed them inside his tankard to ferment, as all grapes must do to make exceptional wine. While they fermented, he regaled them with tales and legends of other universes, sagas of the clashes between valiant beings and mighty beasts, gods and unfathomable horrors, and that one time he went on a ridiculously convoluted excursion to get some tiny hot dogs from Pale Palace with his buddy Gerald.

By the time he had finished, he deemed the fermentation to be done. Somehow, likely due to the divine power he had poured into the gems by regaling them with his tales, they had liquefied. He emptied his tankard on the ground, which formed a multi-hued puddle.

Vinus took a large swig from his somehow full again tankard and loosed a great belch at the puddle, sending ripples through it. As the ripples subsided, beings began to emerge from the Primordial Booze. These were his creations, the Legems. And Vinus saw this and knew that it was not only good, it was legen......wait for it.........dary.

Create the Legem race:
Spoiler: Legems (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2019, 05:38:13 pm »

Golothhussa Attempts to create further forms of life by "manipulating" some of the existing life in his fleshland into new and interesting shapes at random.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2019, 10:04:07 pm »

Anriek, gaining a reputation for being lazy, walks among his people and organizes them into factions underneath large shatterfolk. To each of these factions he teaches how to build from the stone and the class, and how to forge the metals of the earth into objects and weapons.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2019, 01:28:22 am »

(Can I wait to post an action until I get in or do I change my starting actiion in my first post?)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2019, 01:43:42 am »

(sorry maybe in the next few turns i'll let you in but for now i'm sticking to five)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2019, 01:48:07 am »

(Oh, oops, this was meant to be in the other god game that is running. Sorry, I know this is only 5, Too Many Gods has a way for more to join)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2019, 01:00:28 am »

Turn 3
                                                                                                                                   OCC

God Affairs

Sora attempts to craft the cloud sea, through trail and error and using all the air that the half continent, they manage to make the cloud sea, a
 ocean of clouds below the half continent, however during the process Sora used up the air of the continent which is cause all living creatures to suffocate, this will kill all living mortals if not fixed...

Spoiler: crafting result (click to show/hide)
Cloud Sea added

Sahalari danced and sang which formed melodies that eventually took on a physical manifestation to become living creatures, these creatures were covered in scales but loved to sing and dance and thus join the dance and singing of there creator but suddenly there voices began to crumble making them mute and then they started tripling over there own feet, it seems like there talents for dancing and singing was the material usedto form them which was all used up durning the process
Muted Lizards Added

Vinus seeing how there were no great stories to tell in the region he created he decide to take a long process to create mortals, he dug through the earth to drag up some gems, then he shaped the gems into round grapes to then put in his mug to ferment. he began to tell great stories to them which infused into the fermentation process which would make the desired result of a natural story teller but also liquefying them. he then poured them out of his tanker which left a multi-colored puddle, then Vinus took a swig of his drink then let out a might belch which caused motians to rumble, this caused the puddle to ripple and eventually formed the Legems from the puddle
Legems added

Anriek takes a walk among his creations and starts sorting them to have larger shatterfolk be in charge of the smallers ones, he teaches them how to make use of stone and metal, but there was a shatterfolk of small size compared to his fellow pack members. when he saw how Anriek was deciding who was in charge something deep inside of him snapped and a strange energy began to irradiate from him...
Spoiler: dice result (click to show/hide)
Champion Zelleao Added

Golothhussa descended to the shuddering lands to began crafting another race. deep inspiration and madness took Golothhussa as it began to mapulate the flesh of the land itself, this was accompanied by a mad cackle. the shuddering lands began to move and shuffle from its position, it was a horrific thing indeed, Golothhussa crafted a monster without equal as it looked upon the world with its many eyes it chuckled before diving into the cloud sea to hide from prying eyes...
Goliath the forbidden one Added

World Affairs

as the gods went to sleep, the mortals moved, the champions to horrified by what happen to the flesh lands dared not leave there own regions, every thing was quite. the Legems formed tribes and tried there best to make worthy stores to tell the barkeep, the muted lizards were sad and depressed since they couldn't speak or dance but they invented a way to talk to each other, the shatterfolk had the biggest changes with Zelleao challenging every leader to claim there packs and to unite his race under one banner. in most cases a small shatterfolk like Zelleao would lose to bigger ones but in a very surprising event Zelleao strength was greater than even the largest of shatterfolk as he broke them into pieces and devoured there shards to gain there memories. inspired by his own strength he went to battle the the blob monster, there battle could be heard, Zelleao was trading blow to blow with Glavomik. Glavomik fired globs of molten glass at Zelleao but he managed to dodge it before laying another strike into the servant, Glavomik tried to escape but couldn't before Zelleao finished it off. Glavomik lifeless body was resting at Zelleao feet before he Roared into the sky saying something about proving his worth...
Glavomik has been slain
Anriek has gained 1 power
Sahalari has gained 1 power

Awakening Level: minimal

Realm creations
Spoiler: landscaping (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: creatures/mortals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: civilizations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: servants (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: artifacts (click to show/hide)

Player List

Spoiler: Anriek(Roboson) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Golothhussa(Crazyabe) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sahalari(Leonardo8) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sora(Tricmagic) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Vinus(Beirus) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 10:49:29 pm by darkwarlock3 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2019, 09:09:14 am »

Sky Moon's Flowering Reflection used during crafting; Natural Wonder: Sora takes the gems from the earth above and drops them into the Sea to dissolve. As they dissolve, they multiply, until all of the cloud sea is filled with Sora's Divine Power.

Sky Moon's Flowering Reflection used during crafting; Fantastical Ecosystem: And from this power does life begin to grow in the Cloud Sea, taking of that power, great Titans are formed, with crystal as their heart and core around flesh and earth. And so they swim through the Cloud Sea, requiring only the energy native to the cloud sea, and giving back to it in return. These Titans will eventually form other titans, with crystal as their heart and birth. But that is for another time yet.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 09:10:46 am by TricMagic »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2019, 12:32:33 am »

(everyone should check out the rest of the turn)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2019, 04:09:53 am »

((It doesn't look like the Legems were added to any of the spoilers.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2019, 05:59:51 am »

(Where is my Artifact Spoiler? I did make one... Cloud Sea is missing too.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3