Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

should i increase the amount of players to five this turn?

Yes
- 4 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 19, 2019, 02:14:41 am

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: God Complex (IC, 5/5)  (Read 3548 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
God Complex (IC, 5/5)
« on: October 12, 2019, 04:00:14 pm »

The Beginning

"In this realm ripe for the taking, then they appear, three Gods came from the void between realms, if they were chased from another or were simply born recently who knows, but whats most surprising is why the realm has nothing in it, and why does it restrict how much power you could bring with you. these are question that can't be answered now but now we await the introduction of these three" Said by a mysterious voice

Anriek was the first to appear, he has four arms with impressive muscles, but his body was closer to that of djinn than a humans, he did have a impressive beard that could be called a magnificent one, his presence itself demanded respect and those around him to submit to his will or suffer his wrath, he is willing to do anything to achieve his goals

Golothhussa was the second to appear, they were a horrifying thing to look at for any normal creature the stuff of nightmares, its body was a giant body of flesh and organs, contradictory to its appearance it is very peaceful unless someone tries to get in its way then it becomes arrogant and dismissive

Sahalari was the third to appear, they were strange but not as much as Golothhussa, their gender would be fluid and every changing, its skin was dark brown while they had a beautiful or handsomely done braid, there appearance was even brought out more by there clinging azure clothes, they are a simple being in they only desire to beautifully create things and spreading joy and happiness

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:52:53 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: God Complex (IC, 3/3)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 04:00:56 pm »

Player List

Spoiler: Anriek(Roboson) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Golothhussa(Crazyabe) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sahalari(Leonardo8) (click to show/hide)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 05:01:34 pm »

A blank expanse lay before Anriek, and he was annoyed. This endless void thought that it could avoid his conquest by simply being empty? He would not stand for that. He would fill the void with treasures and territories so that he will not only conquer mater, but the void as well.

Anreik creates a region: The Plains of Shards[1]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Next he creates a mundane ecosystem to suffer here and thrive against the odds.

But yet something was missing. There needed be a danger here, something to rule over the whole.

Anriek creates Glavomik

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 08:05:40 pm »

Golothhussa Creates a Region, upon which grows a "unique" Ecosystem and Drops a missguided Servant upon this soon to be world.
Spoiler: the Shuddering lands (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gorinoth (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 03:12:07 am »

The world was almost empty, and that was sad. Sahalari fellow gods had begun shaping the land and the creatures living in it, but their creations lacked grace in Sahalari's eyes. Those were harsh enviroments, unfit for beuty or joy in their present state. Sure, Sahalari would bring bountiful rain down there too someday, but for now it was best to start small.

So they assumed the form of the Mother and they began to dance. At every step a lake or a pond was created, teeming with life. At every jump, little streams appeared on the ground like tatoos to paint the earth, connecting the ponds. The dance lasted for centuries, or maybe only for a moment, for what is time to a Goddess? Finally, when Sahalari was satisfied, they stirred the biggest lake and a beutiful creature emerged form te water. It was the Melusine, and she immeadetly began to sing, moving the world with the beuty of her song.

Sahalari creates a region (1 point), a mundane ecosystem (1 point) and a servant (3 points)

Spoiler: The waterways (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: the Melusine (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 03:18:43 am by Leonardo8 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 01:45:26 pm »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 02:13:06 am »

Turn 1
                                                                                                                                   OCC
                                                                                                                       God Affairs
Anriek was the first to act. in an act to defy the void and conquer it he created a region in this empty realm, the region was harsh on any life that attempted to live there with its volcanic landscape, giant glass shards could be found here but live had found one forgiving aspect of the place which was the fertile soil, the ecosystem Anriek placed in this region tried its best to survive against the odds and barely mange to survive which was thanks to the servant Glavomik the molten guardian created by Anriek to protect the life inside the Plain of shards...
The plain of shards added
servant Glavomik added

the next to act was Golothhussa, his creation was a region of flesh, it was living but rotting and bleeding at the same time, the derange creator saw it fit to even create an unique ecosystem of which was trees made of bones, bushes made of cartilage, this place was a ghastly sight but then Golothhussa decide to make a servant to roam these lands, a tentacle horror with mouths or eyes on the end of them, it was known as Gorinoth. the shuddering lands border the plain of shards which might lead to some curios exploring...
The Shuddering Lands added
servant Gorinoth added

The third to act was Sahalari, they were sad about how hasrh the land the other two had made and found it to not be filled with beauty and decide to dance there sorrow away with every step creating a pond, lake. every jump making a stream. they continued to dance to create a beautiful Region filled with plant life which you can find in marshes, to ponds and streams, finally being satisfied they then created a servant to watch the land, the servant name was Melusine, she is a pretty thing much like her creator, she was kind to even the smallest flower, but the land known as The waterway did boarder the Plain of shards and the shuddering lands, another fault of such a region was that the water would flow and fall into the empty abyss below
The Waterway added
servant Melusine added

World Affairs

chances of Glavomik explore the different lands is 20%, results determined that it didn't
Chances of Gorinoth exploring the diffrent lands is 60%, results determined that it did, which land did it explore, roll:3, 3 = the plains of shards, was Gorinoth attacked by Glavomik, rolled 34%, Glavomik attacked Gorinoth

Spoiler: Gorinoth vs Glavomik (click to show/hide)

chances that Melusine explored different lands is 30%, results determined that she didn't
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:38:36 pm by darkwarlock3 »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 02:13:31 am »

Realm creations
Spoiler: landscaping (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: servants (click to show/hide)

Player List

Spoiler: Anriek(Roboson) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Golothhussa(Crazyabe) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sahalari(Leonardo8) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sora(Tricmagic) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Vinus(Beirus) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:51:18 pm by darkwarlock3 »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: God Complex (IC, 3/5)
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 04:50:05 pm »

"The first three to appear have done a few things as insignificant as it is but it still attracted two more godly being from the void between realms and much like the three before the amount of power they can bring has been restricted, will they get along with the first three or will they fight the first three to claim dominance over this ripe realm. it all depends on how they introduce themselves and how others react to them" Said by a mysterious voice

All players may do there action or talk to each other, Sora and vinus should do an introduction

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God Complex (IC, 5/5)
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 05:07:30 pm »

"What is this? What a pitiful attempt to fill this empty space. Not even a planet, but three godlings deciding to do their own thing."

Perhaps I'll show you what a proper world looks like.

Artifact Creation: Embodiment + Crafting Check

name: The Empty Planet's Sky
Tier 1: 2 Power
Appearance: A Sky which spreads throughout the void, to form the atmosphere of the world. A planet held together by the weight of the air within.
Power: Embodiment of a Planetary Sky. Grants weight of gravity, forming a planet. Dissipated Form, catalyst.

And so Sora spun it's power, so empty. And filled the area around this half-continent with a true Planet's Sky. And brought weight and gravity to this fledgling world. Along with the airs themselves.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 03:52:31 pm by TricMagic »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2019, 06:52:56 pm »

Golothhussa Watches the world and waits.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2019, 07:21:43 pm »

A divine belch heralds the arrival of Vinus from the Void. Rubbing his head, he looks around. "Agh, what the hell? Why does my head hurt? Is this that hangover mortals always complain about? Ah well, hair of the dog and all that." He took a large gulp from his tankard before taking note of the regions in front of him. "Ah, I see I'm fashionably late as usual. Fantastic." He moves over to the established regions, taking another long swig from his tankard before beginning his work.

Region Creation: 1 Power
Spoiler: Whiskey River Delta (click to show/hide)

Disciple Creation: 3 Power
Spoiler: The Bartender (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 07:25:31 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2019, 03:25:20 am »

New gods had arrived, and apparently among them there was at least one who seemed to appreciate the value of the finest things in life. Still, Sahalari considered it their duty to welcome the new arrivals. Their esteemed collegues did not seem very keen on making new friends. So, wearing their most handsome face they approached the stranger gods, who ha already started getting busy Welcome to you all. My name is Sahalari, They who sing of Rain and Joy. I am so happy to see new faces around here.
The one made only of color acted as strangely as their form suggested. Instead of creating a region, they were already weaving some sort of artifact in the sky. Intersting choice, i appreciate the originality of your work. Though, if i may ask, why are you trying to weave an atmosphere when all of our regions already have one? Is it not to your liking? Sehelari asked, genuinely curious.

The one whose breath smelled of alchool had instead already started creating his own region and servant, just like the one that came before him. He apparently decided not to include life for some reason though. Maybe he wanted to save his power for other things?You have a lovely region here, really. It is nice to see someone that appreciates the value of joy and partying.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2019, 09:03:44 am »

Anreik was slow to act this era. After creating the shattered windswept glasslands last era, he cozied up in a volcano for a long nap, his yawn shredding clouds above him as he lay down in the warm blanket of the molten rock. While the other gods talked, Anriek slept. And likely would have for much longer if not for his bed erupting and disturbing his sleep.

Cranky and entangled in obsidian, the god pushed over the side of the volcano, allowing the lava to spill out in a flood of molten rock and fire before he stood and brushed the hardening rock off his body.

After a short stretch, he looked around and noticed there were new places for him to conquer, and new gods for him to lay low. It seems he had indeed defeated the void, the first victory of the god of might and magic. Now on to defeating creation.

Wandering about the glasslands, Anriek found many gems and minerals, and shards of glass. All of which came from the volcanos of molten glass and their interactions with the stone. Here he would forge a new weapon.

After grabbing a few skyscraper shards of glass and finding a suitable volcano, Anriek set to work. He began by first chewing the glass shards, with a sprinkling of gems, and then without swallowing, taking a long drink of molten rock. After giving the mixture a good swishing in his mouth, he began to blow outwards over the heat of the lava. This formed a glass bubble, which Anriek spun using two of his hands, and molded with the other two. Anriek blew a large prismatic black sphere, and set it next to the volcano. Then another, and another, until he had a bakers dozen or so of perfectly spherical and prestine spheres, each with a gooey magma center.

After that, he smashed them to bits.

And from the millions of shards arose mortal beings, the Shatterfolk. These beings of gem, obsidian, and magma were composed of the shards of this land and looked like a pile of gravel given humanoid shape and then slightly melted together. They were beings of decent size, standing near twenty feet tall, and reproduced by building their children from the many glass shards found around the shattered lands. As time goes on and they age, they can add new shards to thier bodies, increasing their size and shaping their bodies as they see fit. Four arms, in the design of their creator, is common but not universal. Furthermore, if one is built using shards of a dead and shattered Shatterfolk, some of the memories and skills of the the dead Shatterfolk are transfered to the new bearer of the shard.

After crafting these mortals, Anriek found a new volcano and decided to take a long bath to remove some of the soot.

Craft a race of mortals: the Shatterfolk.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2019, 11:43:11 pm »

(Lenardo is that all your doing? cause i almost forgot about you)
Pages: [1] 2 3