Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: One Day in Underville... :Cave Envy  (Read 39092 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: One Day in Underville... :Cave Envy
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2019, 10:14:46 am »

Spoiler: Nora the Spider (click to show/hide)
Blue maggot...inside me
Lie still for a bit and try to observe what's happening until the stupor wears off. When/if the stupor wears off, try to stand

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2019, 10:38:20 am »

"Awww shit. You've should of told me-. No, you did not say any of-. Fuck it."

Apply a sedative to Nora, then reopen the wound and dig around for the maggot.

Spoiler: Crass (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 09:05:26 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2019, 10:41:52 am »

Went unconsious

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2019, 04:13:11 pm »

Arp stands back up and methodically kills the weakened monsters around him.

Spoiler: Arp (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
Re: One Day in Underville...
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2019, 04:52:27 pm »

Finish off the remaining hostiles. Curb stomp any that are down but aren't bleeding blue.

Spoiler: Ares (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

Hotfire90

« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2019, 07:58:16 pm »

Seperate the wand from my hand. Fire water from my stuck hand if I can't remove the wand with physical force. One focus roll should be enough.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2019, 12:31:45 am »

"Hunger for penetration? How vulgar."

Take a picture of the dead worm. Include the posing Thag for scale.

Can I use Telepathy to try to detect thinking things? If yes, then one projecting roll (or one focus and one projection, if I need focus for this) to check the corpses and my teammates for the thought pattern I saw in the parasites' minds. If I detect it in any of the corpses, then shoot them until it stops.

(1) Well, Sherry does connect with the parasite. One of the dying parasites sees the opening, and tries to leap into her head. as she tries to fight it off (2+2=4 Mind) well...

Spoiler: For Sherry's eyes only (click to show/hide)

Blue maggot...inside me
Lie still for a bit and try to observe what's happening until the stupor wears off. When/if the stupor wears off, try to stand

You decide it would be best to let the doctor do his work.

"Awww shit. You've should of told me-. No, you did not say any of-. Fuck it."

Apply a sedative to Nora, then reopen the wound and dig around for the maggot.

(1) You open up Nora, you find a small blue larva-like creature. You see that blue veins are spreading throughout Nora's flesh. You barely have time to notice this, however, when a tendril bursts forth from Nora's flesh and tries to wrap around your hand. You jump back (9) You manage to avoid being grabbed, and put some distance between you and Nora. You are unsure whether Nora is totally overtaken or not.

Arp stands back up and methodically kills the weakened monsters around him.

(4) Arp tries to stand up, but hasn't quite recalibrated yet, causing him to fall back down.

Finish off the remaining hostiles. Curb stomp any that are down but aren't bleeding blue.

(1) As Ares tries to stomp the nearest monster, a tendril snaps out and wraps around his leg, pulling him to the ground.

"These things aren't as hard to kill as I thought they'd be, I feel like a deserve a cigar for killing a government made monster."
Light and start to smoke a cigar, then go and help kill any of the remaining monsters with my shotgun.
Spoiler: Burt (click to show/hide)

(7+2=9) Burt steps in and puts a shell in each of the remaining monsters, ending them once and for all.

Retrieve whichever club looks easier to grab, and then pose for a moment, before helping with any cleanup-related clubbing.

Grunt happily.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You yank the club out of the doorframe, and smash the worms head into a pulp, just for good measure.

Hit them! Hit them with the big sharp thing until they stop!

Spoiler: Vaiae (click to show/hide)

As far as you can tell, all the hostiles are dead, so you join Thag in mutilating the worm.

Satisfied that Arp is no being swarmed by tentacles, Frank checks his robot friend up and down for damage, noting anything that he'll have to try to fix in a moment or so.

Spoiler: Frank (click to show/hide)

Arp is going to be fine as far as you can tell. He's a bit scuffed up, but theirs nothing his internal maintenance system can't handle.

Seperate the wand from my hand. Fire water from my stuck hand if I can't remove the wand with physical force. One focus roll should be enough.

(1) You grab on to the wand, causing it to snap in half, and stick to your other hand in the process. You then focus in and try to waterjet the two halves off (2+1=3 focus). You're too frazzled by your current situation to cast the spell properly.

At this point, now that people can take a moment to look around, you notice that the left wall has a row of lockers. They definitely weren't obvious, and I definitely didn't tell you before because you didn't notice, not because I forgot to mention it.

Meanwhile, Sherry grunts and winces. She then draws her silenced pistol and aims it at Crass. (8 attack)(6 stealth) The bullet tears through the side of Crass's Neck. Crass gurgles and instinctively grabs at the wound. He doesn't know it was Sherry, but he knows it came from somewhere behind him.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 01:06:27 am by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2019, 12:49:16 am »

Frank did not notice Sherry fire on Crass and assumed that the gunshot was simply someone on the team finishing up one of the remaining enemies. Satisfied with the state of things, Frank moves over to begin examining the contents of the lockers.

Spoiler: Frank (click to show/hide)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2019, 01:03:12 am »

try to cut the tentacle with my hatchet then try to find and cut the maggot or the blue veins without cutting my organs. If cutting the veins hurts me then stop and see if I can control the tentacle and force it back inside me
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:23:38 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Hotfire90

« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2019, 04:11:53 am »

Blast the two wand halves off with water, and then fix it, with magic. One focus roll each for the two spells.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2019, 04:29:28 am »

Try to staunch the wound on my neck while gurgling out a warning to the others.

(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2019, 04:59:51 am »

"Damn government monsters I'm glad there all dead now, they were a bunch of pains in the ass, also whoever's shooting back there can quit all the critters are dead."
Reload my shotgun and go look in the lockers.
Spoiler: Burt (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
Re: One Day in Underville...
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2019, 09:37:26 am »

"Friendly medic down. Requesing replacement."

"Possible marksman operating in the area. Stay alert."

Get up. Use the blood spatter to extrapolate where the shot came from. If I determine it was a teammate, disarm them. Otherwise, eliminate hostiles.

RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2019, 05:45:19 pm »

Try to convince the parasite that its life expectancy will increase if it stops being hostile and hides the pistol. If it wants to survive longer, then it should jump out of Nora and into my body. It will have much higher chance of satiating its hunger, procreating and escaping if it works together with a willing host.

If that fails, then just resist as best I can.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2019, 05:51:58 pm »

"Frank. Vaiae. Alice. Please assist, Crass is down and in need of urgent medical attention."

Attempt to stop Crass's bleeding.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 06:35:24 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22