Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 73

Author Topic: Legacy FEF IC Thread  (Read 56287 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy FEF IC Thread
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2019, 10:45:39 pm »

"I suppose that makes sense."
Otiros turned around for a moment to check on the others before speaking up.
"Is everyone on their feet and equipped? This will be a race against time, so if we are all ready to face this odd task we probably should get moving."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2019, 11:39:29 pm »

Hoshiko, for her part, had been having a minor existential crisis in the corner for most of the time, but Otiros addressing the group seemingly startled her out of it.
"Of course! There's no time to lose, and I, a hero of justice, will not stand idly by while the forces of darkness gather!"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2019, 01:48:55 am »

”I like your way of talking! Let’s set forth.”
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2019, 03:50:42 am »

Otiros gave a nod and raised his crossbow for a moment, mostly testing its weight before combat.
"I can see you two are very eager, and I do like that adventurous tone to it! Our moral will certainly be high with such eager spirits."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2019, 05:52:34 pm »

"I'm impressed the crossbow you found is color coordinated with your armor." Iris said.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2019, 06:02:19 pm »

The pink haired archer nodded sharply.
"I see that the spirit of justice burns within more than just myself. Some perhaps slightly more literally than others!"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2019, 06:15:53 pm »

"Well, that is because I didn't find it looking like this. I was given permission to do some tinkering, and that's exactly what I did. Oddly enough altering such weapon wasn't that difficult, perhaps I used to be a blacksmith."
...But then again that wouldn't explain why he was wearing that armor or why he knew how to shoot crossbows so easily. This made him go silent for a moment, simply pondering about other possibilities before the other archer spoke up.
"I suppose so. If the guardian speaks the truth, we will be bringing balance to all worlds, and that does sound like something someone with a desire for justice would do.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2019, 07:03:43 pm »

: "I'm ready for just about anything!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2019, 08:19:19 pm »

"I'm about as ready as I'm going to get. I wonder what sort of world we'll be visiting..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2019, 10:12:23 pm »

"I have everything I need... and I'm also curious where we will end up. Perhaps it will be one of our own worlds."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2019, 12:39:25 am »

"I suppose if we are lucky we will get to visit one of our own worlds, but in our current situation it may be a bit difficult for us to make any deductions even if we end up visiting our homelands."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2019, 02:12:43 am »

The other of the heavily armored men (that is, the one who actually had a human body) tested the Silver Mace he'd taken with a few experimental swings.
:"While I suspect that I don't have my weapon of choice, what I do have here is perfectly serviceable. I am also prepared to go dedicate myself to defending the worlds!" He paused for a moment, clearly thinking. "That sentiment certainly seems right to me. I wonder when I'll remember why, though."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2019, 06:57:24 am »

"Hopefully a bit of fighting will be enough to jog our memory."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2019, 08:12:52 am »

The other of the heavily armored men (that is, the one who actually had a human body) tested the Silver Mace he'd taken with a few experimental swings.
:"While I suspect that I don't have my weapon of choice, what I do have here is perfectly serviceable. I am also prepared to go dedicate myself to defending the worlds!" He paused for a moment, clearly thinking. "That sentiment certainly seems right to me. I wonder when I'll remember why, though."

"I don't want to ruin the heroic moods, but they may not see if that way...we'll be taking their magical treasures to defend them against a greater threat, but heroism is all a matter of proportion. We may save a world, to doom a kingdom. Or sacrifice the fate of one world for hundreds of worlds.

A million lives for one life is a cheap bargain...if you bear no love for the one."
Iris proclaimed gloomily.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2019, 08:17:32 am »

Otiros just placed a hand on his visor in response to that. So much for trying to get soldiers in high spirits and ready for combat, this really wasn't the best moment to bring such unpleasant topic back to the surface.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 73