Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: MAD Scientists  (Read 24211 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: MAD Scientists
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2019, 04:56:51 am »

Darius attempts to manipulate the Darius's virus to cause intense hunger
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2019, 05:22:03 am »

Higher some roofers and repair crews to fix the upper floors of the hospital, then go back to my lab with the werewolves and start working on their speaking and reading again.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2019, 05:23:06 am »

So what's the plan with the hospital?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 05:25:02 am by Devastator »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 22, 2019, 05:42:40 am »

Can I suggest intellect increase to affect intellect based dice rolls ?

Send email to dude behind psionics studies :
Greetings, fellow scientist, in my quest for perfect bodybuilding serum I achieved psychic potential increase as side effect, I think, that we might have fruitful cooperation

Time for protein-x 2.5, work on its regenerative abilities to make it assist body in fighting off tumours, parasites, infections 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2019, 06:02:13 am »

So what's the plan with the hospital?
I saw your original post about the lack of variation in orders and that's mostly because I wanted the werewolves to be smarter so they'd be useful for future plans, like being my assistants, and teaching other things I make so I don't have to.
As for the hospital I'm planing to move my lab into it so I have more room to do stuff if needed, but that has to wait until repairs and maybe some upgrades are completed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2019, 08:00:33 am »

Try learning about Lillian Cobb again

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 25, 2019, 02:09:49 pm »

Quote from: Dustan Hache
I'm not done with you yet Thoth! He already said that the cannot  predict me or hertz, and that obscurense from prediction is a massive issue since cause and effect exist. Additionally, because there are blind spots with two major persons already, it is highly likely that there are more out there that may or may not be passively influencing his projections. My very existence is contradictory to their statement, and they even admitted it. Resolve your paradox, Thoth!
[3 (psychic)reroll: 2 (precog)reroll: 3]Your debate with Thoth continues to the point where neither one of you has satisfactorily persuaded the other. You both agree to disagree. Thoth is still willing to give predictions.

Quote from: Glass
*Meanwhile, patent frustration*
Continue working on the patent. Requisition the assistance of one or two of the more helpful psychics.
[3 (precog)reroll: 5]You look into the future and stop a few competitors and claim the patent, turns out others were trying to prevent the patent from going through. Your patent in 128TB SSDs is finished, you immediately get requests to use the patent by Microsoft, Apple, and other computer manufactures(set a price and you will get that as an income per turn).

Quote from: darkwarlock3
Darius attempts to manipulate the Darius's virus to cause intense hunger
[6 (virus)reroll:6]You made the Darius virus target the digestive system and weaken it thus causing those with the Darius virus to get hungry more often. Darius virus gains Intensity(hunger): 16(how often someone with the virus needs to do this(eat) a day)

Quote from: King Zultan
Higher some roofers and repair crews to fix the upper floors of the hospital, then go back to my lab with the werewolves and start working on their speaking and reading again.
[1]You didn't pay attention to who you were hiring and lost a $390 down payment to scammers. You were so frustrated that you left the werewolves at the hospital.

Quote from: sprinkled chariot
Send email to dude behind psionics studies :
Greetings, fellow scientist, in my quest for perfect bodybuilding serum I achieved psychic potential increase as side effect, I think, that we might have fruitful cooperation

Time for protein-x 2.5, work on its regenerative abilities to make it assist body in fighting off tumours, parasites, infections 
[2]Dr. Adderson did not get back to you and you decided to second guess the regenerative abilities of protein-x 2.0.

Quote from: Naturegirl1999
Try learning about Lillian Cobb again
[4]You discover that she is a 64 year old career politician, she had a failed presidential race and 2 terms as a Representative. She is doing great in the polls in Clovis(94%).

Quote from: events
Christmas Time!
All rolls get a +1.

Spoiler: General Knowledge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sydney Hertz/Glass (click to show/hide)

Here is a Christmas present for you all.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 25, 2019, 02:16:16 pm »

check in on the trade school of psionics. See how both my teachers and the students are doing. Hey, whats this Email?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 25, 2019, 02:47:47 pm »

Offer protein x 2.0 to goverment military agencies, since , well, they might want regenerating superstrong more intellectually capable and psychic  situation awareness on top of it, soldiers coming back from death. And, it will allow them to reuse dead soldiers aswell.

Since I am trying to sell it to military, try to make serum improve reaction time, overall speed and let sense heat signatures

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 25, 2019, 03:07:58 pm »

manipulate the Darius's virus to cause the infected target to resort to cannibalism to settle there hunger
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 26, 2019, 08:45:03 am »

"Aw shit, I abandoned my werewolves."
Go back to the hospital, find my werewolves and make sure they're okay, then try to find some roofers and repairmen that aren't scammers.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 26, 2019, 10:38:45 am »

Head to Lillian Cobb’s house and ask her “how would you fell if shapeshifting was widespread?”
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 06:44:43 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 26, 2019, 06:19:24 pm »

Let's make a deal with any of the companies willing to let me have 50% of the profits for sales related to my patent.
Also, let's get some more memory for Thoth (with another 128 TB SSD if I can make one, with some smaller drives otherwise).
Also, how is Thoth with RAM? Would it maybe help them think faster? Let's find out!

And finally, let's see if Thoth can figure out how to make an even denser SSD, or better sticks of RAM.

EDIT: Give me some time, I don't know how to licensing We good No we're not, I don't know I think we're good now.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 06:46:06 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 26, 2019, 08:10:04 pm »

Quote from: Dustan Hache
check in on the trade school of psionics. See how both my teachers and the students are doing. Hey, whats this Email?
[4 (psychic)reroll: 2 (precog)reroll: 4]Without you around progress seems to be a little slower than expected. 10 psychics found and training(7 telepaths; 2 telekinetics; and 1 telepath, telekinetic)
You notice an email and ignore it as spam.

Quote from: sprinkled chariot
Offer protein x 2.0 to goverment military agencies, since , well, they might want regenerating superstrong more intellectually capable and psychic  situation awareness on top of it, soldiers coming back from death. And, it will allow them to reuse dead soldiers aswell.

Since I am trying to sell it to military, try to make serum improve reaction time, overall speed and let sense heat signatures
[5]The military takes it and tests it on 11 people and they were satisfied with the results. You decide not to tell them about their soldiers potentially turning into zombies.  You also get the serum to improve reaction time(12%), overall speed(8%), and sense heat(8m).
protein-x 2.0{2x strength; 10% intelligence, psychic potential, and cognitive abilities;  +12% reaction time; +8% speed; and sense heat(8m)}

Quote from: darkwarlock3
manipulate the Darius's virus to cause the infected target to resort to cannibalism to settle there hunger
[3 (virus)reroll: 6]The Darius virus now causes increased meat need, specifically human meat. Darius virus gains tendency(cannibalism): 17%(chance someone with the virus will start doing this(cannibalism))

Quote from: King Zultan
"Aw shit, I abandoned my werewolves."
Go back to the hospital, find my werewolves and make sure they're okay, then try to find some roofers and repairmen that aren't scammers.
[4You get back to the hospital and find the werewolves are just fine. You find non-scammer roofers and repairmen, they give you a quote of $5,450.

Quote from: Naturegirl1999
Head to Lillian Cobb’s house and ask her “how would you fell if shapeshifting was widespread?”
[5"I assume you mean feel and not fell." You nod your head yes. "In that case just fine, as long as none try to kill me."

Quote from: Glass
Let's make a deal with any of the companies willing to let me have 50% of the profits for sales related to my patent.
Also, let's get some more memory for Thoth (with another 128 TB SSD if I can make one, with some smaller drives otherwise).
Also, how is Thoth with RAM? Would it maybe help them think faster? Let's find out!

And finally, let's see if Thoth can figure out how to make an even denser SSD, or better sticks of RAM.

[5 (precog)reroll: 5]The companies say that is not what they were hoping for and request a 41% profit margin(you can accept or push; accepting drops it, pushing has a chance to have them drop it more(or accept)). You give Thoth another 128TB SSD, just in time for it to duplicate. Thoth has 41GB RAM and each AI at advanced will need 32GB+; considering Thoth just duplicated, more RAM is needed.
"Denser SSD and better RAM is possible. Will work on improving." Thoth will begin working on SSD and RAM improvement, giving +10 progress to next level of SSD and RAM(levels: SSD(128TB), RAM(40GB))

Quote from: Things to keep track of(don't care if players know)
Protein-X 2.0 Users: 11
Thoth AIs: 2
Thoth SSD and RAM improvement: 15/100(Thoth gives 1 each of his AIs give half)

Spoiler: General Knowledge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sydney Hertz/Glass (click to show/hide)

darkwarlock is getting all the luck for virus modification.
You all may have notice a quote, it's only 4th wall breaking if your character does not personally know it(so most of it is 4th wall breaking for most of you).
Also the Christmas bonus is over and boy did it help the lot of you.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 08:32:45 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 26, 2019, 08:50:34 pm »

(Yes I meant feel, I need to check posts more)
Tell the mayor “I have a device that allows someone to turn into an animal they touch. Someone can stay as the animal for 24 hours before being trapped as your morph. Would you like me to show you?’ If yes, turn into a cardinal, if no, ask if she wants to come to my lab to gain the power
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19