Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: MAD Scientists  (Read 24230 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MAD Scientists
« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2019, 02:25:03 am »

Inject protein x 2.0 into "zombies", it should restore their intellect and push them  beyond their  previous level.

Then work on protein-x 2.0 formula to make it increase psychic and cognitive potential of human brain 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 02:28:28 am by sprinkled chariot »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2019, 05:47:29 am »

Keep teaching the werewolves basic stuff and try to remove their confusion, then buy an ambulance.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2019, 08:41:08 am »

Find out who the mayor of the town is by using the Internet

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2019, 11:41:50 pm »

Quote from: Glass link
"Should we patent AI-powered behavioral prediction?"
Also, let's patent the way I set up my computer's memory. Nobody else has this much yet! At least, not without a much larger computer.
[2 (precog)reroll:3]You begin the process of patenting 128TB SSDs. patent: 128TB SSDs(1/10)

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Question Thoth's output with the following: Based on their projections, where does this place Dr.Hertz, and where does this place me? Both of us are psychically trained, but neither of us fall into any of the catagories mentioned. Also bring up the following points: What if someone is homeless, but also ex-military? what if they are military, but have a criminal past? Do they combine or override eachother? And most importantly, how do psionics affect self-aware machines?
[4 (psionic)reroll: 3 (precog)reroll: 3]Thoth informed you that:
Spoiler: 4th wall breaking (click to show/hide)
former lives have half the affect as current lives, self-aware machines(like Thoth) cannot use psionics.

Quote from: darkwarlock3
name: Dr. Darius
 How long it took: 5 long years
what was your Idea: D)not cloning, anything but cloning(write in, something sciency from fiction or the future) biological weapons, such as viruses to things you see in resident evil games
Science has shown you how to make viruses and you can design the perfect virus. Anything revolving virus creation gets a reroll. Your current lab has a gnome sequencer and a vile of The Darius Virus(100){infectivity:1/10, severity:1/1000}.   Infectivity: the first number is how many people will get it from one person, the second number is how many people between infections; Severity: the first number is how many people will die from it, the second number is how many people have to have the virus

Quote from: sprinkled chariot
Inject protein x 2.0 into "zombies", it should restore their intellect and push them  beyond their previous level.

Then work on protein-x 2.0 formula to make it increase psychic and cognitive potential of human brain 

[5]The zombies have slightly restored(1/10) intellect and are stronger(2X). After you injected the zombies you worked on protein-x 2.0s formula, it now increases psychic potential and cognitive abilities by 10%. protein-x 2.0{2x strength, 10% intelligence, psychic potential, and cognitive abilities}

Quote from: King Zultan
Keep teaching the werewolves basic stuff and try to remove their confusion, then buy an ambulance.
[5]The werewolves are close to the next level of intellect, they are also no longer confused. You buy an ambulance for $1,060

Quote from: Naturegirl1999
Find out who the mayor of the town is by using the Internet
[5]You now know who the mayor of Clovis is: Lillian Cobb.

Spoiler: General Knowledge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sydney Hertz/Glass (click to show/hide)

capable zombies: check; dangerous virus: check; werewolves: check; psychics: check; erratic AI(s): check; shapeshifters: check; world ending possibilities: <=6
Good Luck
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2019, 11:45:37 pm »

Continue working on the patent process.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2019, 01:09:08 am »

inject myself and zombies with new protein x 2.0 s, suggest the company selling protein-x to perform clinical testing of new formula

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2019, 03:29:54 am »

Continue to teach the werewolves basic stuff, then load the werewolves into the ambulance and drive to the hospital and check it out, and try to get an idea of if any repairs need to be done.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2019, 06:50:33 am »

increase the infectivity of Darius Virus its infectivity needs to be an epidemic level before it can be useful enough for future experiments
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 06:52:33 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2019, 08:49:03 am »

Learn as much as possible about Lillian Cobb and the laws she has passed

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2019, 09:16:18 am »

Continue to debate with thoth that, since they cannot predict us, that perhaps the outcomes of other psychics and their usage of the power is equally unpredictable, and that it's predictions are flawed because they stem from a person's history or lack thereof.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2019, 11:18:32 pm »

Quote from: Glass
Continue working on the patent process.
[1 (precog)reroll: 2]You hit a snag and lost some of the paperwork. +2 to patent progress

Quote from: sprinkled chariot
inject myself and zombies with new protein x 2.0 s, suggest the company selling protein-x to perform clinical testing of new formula
[6]You feel smart and more aware, as do the zombies. The company is thrilled with your results and have helped you in the patent process. +1 to patent process

Quote from: King Zultan
Continue to teach the werewolves basic stuff, then load the werewolves into the ambulance and drive to the hospital and check it out, and try to get an idea of if any repairs need to be done.
[4]The werewolves increase in intellect. You and the werewolves arrive at the hospital in the ambulance. The first floor seems to have some cosmetic damage, second floor has some broken windows, the third floor and up all the windows are bored-up, the fourth floor has some walls damaged, the fifth floor is completely trashed(damage from the elements and it looks like swatters). Estimated repair cost: $87,500

Quote from: darkwarlock3
increase the infectivity of Darius Virus its infectivity needs to be an epidemic level before it can be useful enough for future experiments
[4 (virus)reroll:6] You increase the infectivity dramatically. infectivity now: 15/1(each person will infect they first 15 people the come in contact with)

Quote from: Naturegirl1999
Learn as much as possible about Lillian Cobb and the laws she has passed
[1]Who were you learning about again? The affects of multiple transformations close to each other has not helped your concentration. (side affect of transforming discovered: temporary confusion(-1 to next roll))

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Continue to debate with thoth that, since they cannot predict us, that perhaps the outcomes of other psychics and their usage of the power is equally unpredictable, and that it's predictions are flawed because they stem from a person's history or lack thereof.
[3 (psychic)reroll: 2 (precog)reroll: 4]Thoth informs you that your reasoning is flawed. Stating that humans are predictable, specifically when they gain any kind of power. The lack of a personal history is inconsequential as a genetic history can give a decent prediction, with a 20% failure rate. This conversation has given Thoth the idea to predict outcomes(ask Thoth(me)the possible outcome of an action(on discord) and I will give you the result of a dice roll(a normal d6). Limit 1 prediction per person per turn(must have access to Thoth or any AIs duplicated from Thoth)).

Spoiler: General Knowledge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sydney Hertz/Glass (click to show/hide)

This conversation with Thoth is interesting, please not I do not agree with everything Thoth says, they are just game mechanics that keep it easy for me to maintain.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2019, 11:29:36 pm »

Do I get any bonuses for intellect/ strength/ regeneration/ psychic boost provided by latest formula?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 21, 2019, 11:35:03 pm »

Do I get any bonuses for intellect/ strength/ regeneration/ psychic boost provided by latest formula?
intellect: not yet/haven't decided
strength: mostly combat
regeneration: again mostly combat
psychic: you haven't talked to Dr. Adderson yet :)

If you have any requests or suggestions feel free.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2019, 12:28:36 am »

I'm not done with you yet Thoth! He already said that the cannot  predict me or hertz, and that obscurense from prediction is a massive issue since cause and effect exist. Additionally, because there are blind spots with two major persons already, it is highly likely that there are more out there that may or may not be passively influencing his projections. My very existence is contradictory to their statement, and they even admitted it. Resolve your paradox, Thoth!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2019, 12:51:42 am »

*Meanwhile, patent frustration*
Continue working on the patent. Requisition the assistance of one or two of the more helpful psychics.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19