Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The Digital Remnants [ISG]  (Read 3739 times)

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
The Digital Remnants [ISG]
« on: September 16, 2019, 04:27:45 am »

Nobody knows anymore what precisely happened. The creators have apparently unleashed extremely destructive weapons upon the planet twice, the first time a world government formed, the second time the creators were wiped out. Magic had returned at around the time of the second apocalypse. Decades have passed, and the only sentient beings left are magical programs. They live in the remnants of a chat network the creators had created. Magic and hacking had been used to set up an administration system once again. However, it is not global and not infallible. For example, anyone can kill anyone else using magic, if they are strong enough. This resulted in wars and widespread destruction as "Digital Demons" have come into being. A system of Neutral Zones and Peacekeepers, led by a Digital-Demon-turned-good confusingly (re)named PeaceKeeper has been created to protect the Network. Newly-created programs are automatically loaded with this knowledge and directed to Neutral Zone1.

What do you want to call yourself?
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: The Digital Remnants [ISG]
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 04:38:25 am »

>Askpeacekeeperforfurtherinstructions Sounds like a good name.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 06:03:08 am »

ptw
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 06:44:24 am »

what about 4thcoming? it could be a forshadowing AND a play on words!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 11:02:25 am »

what about 4thcoming? it could be a forshadowing AND a play on words!
+1

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 11:33:58 am »

What do you want to do?

Spoiler: Your status (click to show/hide)
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 02:33:49 pm »

do /help.
“The factories and power stations are deteriorating? that’s not good, im fairly sure. is there some way to fix them?”
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 09:48:22 pm »

do /help.
“The factories and power stations are deteriorating? that’s not good, im fairly sure. is there some way to fix them?”

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 05:35:35 am »

do /help.

+1
+1

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 05:41:16 am »

Do you accept?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 05:47:17 am »

Yeah, lets kill some guy we've never met.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 05:56:10 am »

No. we don’t know that the Feline Friends are telling the truth. They could be lying. They might even be the ones plotting to destroy the archive. Head to and protect Archive #75

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2019, 06:28:15 am »

Going to pick the latest action if no new ones come up.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2019, 06:47:59 am »

No. we don’t know that the Feline Friends are telling the truth. They could be lying. They might even be the ones plotting to destroy the archive. Head to and protect Archive #75
+1, we should be impartial and make sure the data is protected, even if feuding ensues.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2019, 06:35:39 am »

The channel name should be #archive-sector-75, probably.

Waves of heat wash over your very essence as the intruder activates a protection ritual-script.

You feel like Basswe's program has been completely corrupted. Mid-typing, at that.

Something about witnessing the death of a hostile being makes you feel more experienced. You can now attack any user on the same channel. But it might not be the best idea to attack innocents given the presence of moderators.

What do you want to do?

Pages: [1] 2 3