Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 58138 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, February Actions
« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2019, 02:57:52 am »

If I'm traded Kaiju muscles I'll see if I can use them as a basis for powered armor, converting however the muscles work into the motive force to let someone wear the armor and carry power armor scaled guns. Does that count?

During my last Kaiju research, I was able to convert the muscle into four chunks that can be utilized for bonuses. I can send one of the segments to you and provide further funding on delivery if you can work it into something.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2019, 05:25:38 am »

SY BUY MY GODDAMN PRION LAUNCHERS SO I CAN BUILD A BIGGER LAB AND MAKE YOU YOUR FLESH PLANES.

I don't have any money!  I'm actually in debt!  D:

Blame Dev, he put a plane on the black market at a minimum cost higher than my funding, knowing full-well what he was doing.

...Also, the hell is a prion launcher?  Aren't prions just weird proteins that replicate and fuck with brain chemistry, when already inside the brain?  Why would I want something that launches those???

Oh and I wanted troop transport planes.  Not... really bioweapons, more biologistics.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2019, 01:32:11 pm »

Sell all the Kaiju Parts to the Black Market!, I need money for more crazier designs

See if my Infantry Platoon can contact the Latin Drug Cartels, especially on ways to get access to lots of cash quick and dirty if it haves too, see what they need to make a profit.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2019, 02:07:37 pm »

If I'm traded Kaiju muscles I'll see if I can use them as a basis for powered armor, converting however the muscles work into the motive force to let someone wear the armor and carry power armor scaled guns. Does that count?

During my last Kaiju research, I was able to convert the muscle into four chunks that can be utilized for bonuses. I can send one of the segments to you and provide further funding on delivery if you can work it into something.
I was likewise informed that kaiju parts aren't used for projects, but rather their processed components. Not coincidentally, I have plans in the works to boost my processing efficiency next turn.

I do have several parts and I'd be willing to trade one for a death ray, but it'd presumably be more efficient to let me chop them up first. I'm probably going to have a backlog of materials though, so if you want to trade now that's fine too. I have skin, muscle, guts, and heart.

Do you have any ideas that would go well with Are's long-term goals of supertanks and handheld nuclear weapons? Things like powered armor with radiation protection, AI to control the tanks, or whatever ideas you have that would go well with that. We arn't expected to use either of these for a very long time, but still :V
...Also, the hell is a prion launcher?  Aren't prions just weird proteins that replicate and fuck with brain chemistry, when already inside the brain?  Why would I want something that launches those???

Oh and I wanted troop transport planes.  Not... really bioweapons, more biologistics.
Should we have a meeting to discuss general strategies and longterm goals? Atrocities Inc. is dedicated to diversifying our murder portfolio so a kaiju specialized against whatever we're all doing doesn't clean the field. I thought that meant tanks and nonbiological warfare, but now I see one of us is going tanks+nukes and another is sniffing his nose at protein cancer.

What's the plan, gentlemen?

I'm sure this questionably finished weapon of incurable protein transformation is perfectly fine. Package them up for whoever wants them, I don't really understand how that system works or how anything gets to anyone or whatever.

Next we are working on living planes. What I want here is a combination of dragon and the catbus from Totoro.  First We need a generic form, a sort of biological baseline upon which we can build better bioweapons.  Set up big growth tanks with standard green goo in them in which I can create these Kaiju DNA based bioweapons and then start growing the generic forms. Something like godzilla if you sanded off all the distinguishing features and then painted him gray. Make sure to implant remote control systems in the brain and spinal cords. Not complete override style, just...direction. Less like an RC car and more like a reins of a horse.

SY BUY MY GODDAMN PRION LAUNCHERS SO I CAN BUILD A BIGGER LAB AND MAKE YOU YOUR FLESH PLANES.

For the moment, work on Kaiju bioweapons. Same as previously mentioned above, just small enough to fit in my current lab. We'll eventually be replacing human soldiers with Chryssalids and Mutons anyways so it is all working towards the eventual glorious biowar.

Atrocities Inc. likes the cut of your jib and would like to discuss business opportunities once we have money and processed kaiju tissues.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2019, 02:11:51 pm »

I'll put off trade for now then, and continue working on my Death Ray.

Action : With Lord Silver finding no current buyers, he works to increase the power of the Death Ray even more, so that it may be properly devastating against the next giant monster.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2019, 02:38:38 pm »

No action for now.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2019, 08:34:15 pm »

Ok.

I'll try to update tomorrow at about this time.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, March Purchases
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2019, 09:10:25 pm »

The council has a special announcement to make.  This month, TWO kaiju are expected to attack.  Intel is spotty, but one is expected to land somewhere on the east coast of Austrailia, and the other is expected to land somewhere around Malaya, Borneo, or Java.  Relatively close, but not nearly close enough for both to interact.

The black market is quiet this month, but promises a significant number of interesting options next month.

One lead scientist is up for grabs.

Spoiler: Stirk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shadowclaw 777 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Irony Owl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Egan_BW (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Syvarris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Naturegirl 1999 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Happerry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Piecewise (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 12:53:43 am by Devastator »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2019, 09:35:42 pm »

Do you think you could put the rule thingies in the OP so I don't have to keep digging for them :V

Spoiler: TLDR (click to show/hide)

Memo for Public Release:

Our companies plan continues unchanged from what we have publicly released. Construction on the large-size laboratory has finally completed, allowing the Jager project to move forward on schedule. For those unfamiliar with the project, the Jager will be a line of superheavy tanks focused on maximizing firepower allowing them to take out Kaiju with limited losses. We hope to transform it into a "Land-based Battleship" capable of eliminating any threat that arises. This design will incorporate parts and research achieved from the last battle. Construction on the High Particle Physics Lab has now begun, we expect it to be in place before the first Jager is deployed barring unexpected success on the project.

We will deploy our units to Australia, given the relatively low maneuverability of our units over water. This may change depending on the presented tactical situation.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2019, 10:04:51 pm »

We at the Coke Knights commission have access to Neural Agent 40mm Grenades and Superior Body Armor for Infantry and Technicals for sale, message us if you desire any of these resources. We are also looking for ways to improve our MRLS, so armor or weapon based on those we can make a trade for.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 11:58:20 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2019, 12:17:19 am »

I'll second the request for more consolidated rules. Here's the ones I found:

Spoiler: Armoury (click to show/hide)
In order to hopefully perserve my sanity, there will be two turns per game month.  The first turn will be called "Purchase", and cover purchases, research, and construction.

The second turn will be called "Action", and cover actions performed by the players, missions against Kaiju, etc.  For mad scientists, they can do more research this turn instead.

Bidding for purchases is done by a closed bidding system, where all players submitting a bid on an item send in one bid by PM.  Highest bid wins the item.  Ties will be resolved randomly.

Reading the basic rules are fine for everyone.  But please, DO NOT READ spoilers for other players, if you are playing!

I'll be responding to the non-Australian menace this turn. I understand there's a death ray and prion launchers available for sale?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2019, 06:54:42 am »

"I wonder if anyone is ever going to buy my super kaiju harming hallucinogens?"
Keep working on the front from which I will sell my drugs.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2019, 08:26:52 am »

Try to find them and get them to head towards one of the Kaiju

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2019, 10:20:05 pm »

Upgrade Small to Med Lab
Build Small Lab
51803 Jeweled Magpies (infantry)
Placebo (armored GMG technical)
Coherency (armored laser technical)

Reverse engineer Advanced ERA plate.
Research kaiju muscle
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 08:48:07 pm by Egan_BW »

Naturegirl1999