Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 58242 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, June Purchases
« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2020, 09:59:16 am »

@IronyOwl Fine I will send the submarine and pay the thing to you, but maybe some kaiju bits would be helpful to have access to like some Guts or something?, also I need another lead scientist since one of my labs doesn’t have one rolling, so maybe don’t bid on the second scientist?

@Anyone Does anyone know how to get access to those Advanced ERA Plates that been going around, and the price on them?

@Devastator Are AC-130s considered to be armoured?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, July Purchases
« Reply #451 on: May 05, 2020, 10:07:25 am »

No, they're not tough units.  Similar to the jets.

An AC-130 is not considered to be armoured for the purposes of being able to equip an ERA kit.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 09:07:24 pm by Devastator »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 05, 2020, 04:40:00 pm »

@Shadowclaw I can switch one of my butchering orders to process some guts for you.

I wasn't going to bid on both scientists, but if I don't bid on either I won't be able to start researching Giant laboratories and workshops yet. That's not crippling but it would be unfortunate.

As for ERA armor: Emerald Robin (Egan_BW) can produce them. I don't recall the price.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 17, 2020, 02:07:57 pm »

I'm setting an orders deadline here.. I will update on June 1, 2020.  If I don't have orders from all organizations, I'll make some adjustments to compensate for their absence.

Any edits or changes made should be done before that date.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 17, 2020, 06:55:54 pm »

Spoiler: TLDR (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 23, 2020, 02:19:16 am »

Repair jet.  Fund research.  Sell a muscle chunk to Irony for 10, and buy an infantry unit.

Sell jet to Emerald Robin for 250, and start building a NEW jet for myself, using that money to fund it.

Spoiler: "Secret" (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 26, 2020, 07:20:52 am »

Nekobutchers: Adjust the design. Make them tougher. And faster! And make it possible to repair them from lethal damage.
Demon Building: Incorporate Kaiju Heart to speed up development.

Give syv 250 for a plane. (250)

Repair Placebo (20)
Buy an Arty. Name it Gerald (50)
Build a Listening post at Greenland (200)
Build a Barracks and Hire an Infantry at Greenland. Name them 518Ω1 Lazy Finches (100)

Bid 80 on a scientist.

Secret: Try to steal money from Red Sands.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, July Actions
« Reply #457 on: June 05, 2020, 11:22:05 pm »

The next Kaiju is known to be headed for Tampa, Florida.  The USSCCI and the Coke Knights have special objectives.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shadowclaw777 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stirk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Syvarris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Egan_BW (click to show/hide)

Mad scientists to follow.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 07:50:20 pm by Devastator »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 06, 2020, 12:35:21 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This one hits close to home. While it tears my heart up to see the good old US of A under siege, the fact that it is just a couple of states over could mean we can get there in time to make some preparations. Our Infantry and Artillery will be deployed immediately, with orders to procure equipment from the city allowing them to dig in defensive positions in the potential battlefield. Fox holes for the infantry, and a nice dirt fortification for the artillery if we can find enough dirt. Scope out buildings that could potentially be used as cover for either, especially in areas with limited foxholification ability. Turn that beachfront into Normandy on D-day, make extra holes for the other teams if we have extra time.

Don't bother if the Kaiju is already shooting by the time we show up :V

The AC-130 will deploy normally, engaging the Kaiju following standard ADD protocol.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 06, 2020, 02:06:33 pm »

Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Naturegirl1999 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Happerry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NJW2000 (click to show/hide)

It's now the action phase of July.  I'll be taking applications for a fifth mad scientist at this time.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 06, 2020, 02:22:23 pm »

Happytime Atrocities Inc Deployment Orders
Deploy both artillery pieces, a unit of FriendCo Wasps, and our peculiar mercenary Grizzly.

Artillery is to fire at will, don't worry about safety. FriendCo Wasps are to meander in and begin the stabbing. Grizzly is to find some cover and have at it.

My forces will be rather tepid this turn. If my wasps can close to melee range without being murdered they'll proceed to butcher the kaiju like a fattened cow, but probably only for one turn. Grizzly hits harder than artillery and at significant range, but both are kinda low bars. Oh well~
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 07, 2020, 06:19:06 am »

Dr. Unpleasant sat looking out the hole in the wall his experiments made on their escape and was saddened that they took with them what could have been his greatest achievement, but he would keep going by creating something even more amazing!

But first he would have to steal legally obtain a kangaroo, and use his massive amounts of brain power to give it human level intelligence and the ability to talk as it is incredibly important.

Secondly he'd make it even smarter and stronger so it could be used in the future for the thing he was planing on using it for.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, May Actions
« Reply #462 on: June 08, 2020, 05:06:47 pm »

Coke Knight’s Militant Orders

Deploy the EFFG AC-130 and EFFG Modern Tank to Tampa, Florida, the Infantry come but do not engage and are here only for the harvesting of dead Kaiju parts, retreating if a loss happens. The Modern Tank uses its smoke generator to lead the assault.

A Artillery Piece is placed in Lima to help garrison the Capital.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 08, 2020, 05:14:43 pm »

Everyone load up and shoot the fuck out of that kaiju. 51804 can feel free to stand back because they're not useful anyway. Gerald should spread out from other arty, because kaiju wasting an attack to take out a single arty piece is hilarious.
Apply era to the plane.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 07:09:40 pm by Egan_BW »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 08, 2020, 05:20:26 pm »

Look for various arthropods (insects, arachnids, centipedes, isopod, etc) to get the DNA from, then splice the arthropod DNA and add it to the Jaguar’s genome
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 08:47:57 pm by Naturegirl1999 »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44