- 0 (0%)
oops
- 0 (0%)
whoopsy-daisy
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 12:48:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games  (Read 33704 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2019, 08:32:28 am »

Whoops, skimmed over that. I'll edit my post.
I'd assume you're using Haste on the Grub?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2019, 03:39:58 pm »

Yes please.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2019, 11:16:28 am »

Shoot the hole in the carapace. Aim for any particularly important-looking innards.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2019, 04:14:18 pm »

Remain in stealth, keep tabs on The Big One.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2019, 05:14:15 pm »

Alright, the turn is on the way.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2019, 08:23:52 am »

Sorry that it's taking so long. My computer crashed while I was writing and I lost a big chunk of it, so I have do re-do that now.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2019, 01:31:21 pm »

Episode 1: Save us Star Guardians!
Assassination
Turn 5: A brawl is surely brewing
(Initiative: Elena=9, Kan=9, Clinkz=7, Capitao=7, Persephone=6, Androxus=6, Beirus=5, Smoke=4 )

As the scorpion-like monster approached, Elena blurred into a dance. Twirling, flipping, spinning. As her body moved, a veritable storm of blades flies forth.
Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
Within moments, the beast is sliced to pieces, blade after blade of razor sharp wind flying forth. Bits fall to the ground and gaping cuts open. However, the other monster is quick to act.
From its mouth stretches a grotesque, wormlike secondary mouth, and from that rushes forth a glob of caustic green slime. It slaps against the Girida, melting into its leftward armor and splashing up onto Elena, lightly burning her skin where it touches.

"Ooh, burn. Laughy jokes
"That's... not what that phrase means, dear."

Kan decides that it is no longer time to be holding back. Reaching one hand to his other, he pulls out an ethereal card, and throws it to the ground. From the ground erupts light, and from the light, a massive maggot, certainly not the size of the behemoth that Kan was facing, but larger than what was assumedly its offspring. With a wave of his hand he granted the worm Charge, and it shook off its daze, rushing into action. (6-1(Slow) v 5) The Carrion Grub and the smaller monster crash into eachother. The Grubs weight seems to be doing little to harm the monster, but its claws have trouble piercing your minions flesh. With the backup distracted, you can begin on fighting the behemoth.
You fire a round off into the beasts body, and it punches through the carapace without much difficulty. Unfortunately, without the aiming help that the cockpit would have presumably provided, you wind up simply taking a gash out of its side instead. It still does damage, but far less than you had hoped to achieve.

"Don't worry dear, I'm rooting for you!" Cheers Lady Luck

"We continue the hunt." Says Clinkz to his new companion, before immediately moving to do just that. "Alright!_I'm_right_behind_ya!" Fozzer says as he follows. Leaving your skeletons behind to deal with the dregs.
Needless to say, it is a slaughter. The creatures do not have a chance to act before they are wiped out. Meanwhile... (9+1(Know Your Enemy)) Clinkz himself comes across another beast, one clealy worn down and bloodied from fighting. He recognizes it, a Void Devourer. Its methods are self evident. If Clinkz is to take this beast down, he will need to do it quickly, before it feeds and recovers.

Capitao moves in to take advantage of the beasts distraction and injuries. (6+1+1(Distraction, Stealthy)) He sneaks into a good position to attack.
With precise aim, he fires. Though the damage appears minimal, from the way the beast screams its easy to tell just how severe the wounds inflicted where.

Persephone, seeing that she can't fight both of these monsters at once, attempts to instead use the first ones injured state to her advantage. (6+1(Faster) v 9+1(Smart)) Unfortunately, the beast sees through her deception. As she swoops around in front of it to get it to follow, it instead pivots in place, turning to face her without breaking its previous place. (6+1(HUGE) v 1) It fires off another blast of plasma, and before she react, it blasts into her. The explosion removes a solid chunk of her body, sending her hurtling to the ground, her ghost in hot pursuit.
"Oh Traveler, oh Traveler, oh Traveler!" The little drone says, overflowing with worry.
Their foe seemingly dealt with, the two monsters move on.

"Oof, down you go!"

Androxus, not interested in bothering with the last little thing, stomps on it. (6 v 1-1(Crippled)) It dies with a sickening crunch, head splattering apart under his boot. With a lack of other things to do, he takes the time to reload his weapon.

With two sources of protection to make use of now, Beirus gets to work on a project. (10!) As he works, lifting metal, heating, sorting, he is struck by inspiration. New ideas, better ideas. Metal and components swirl around him as his brain runs wild. He's likely to be at this for a while, but one can only imagine what will come of it.

"Oohoohoohoo~ How exciting!"

Smoke simply sits back and observes. Watching The Big One as it goes. (5 v 9+2(The Big One)) The Cerberus forces fire upon the beast. And as it crawls around the Building, it launches itself into its foe, slamming into the enemy force and tearing them to pieces.

The lights close in, it will not be long now. They shine brightly in the sky.

The monsters make their move.
(8) The thundering of heavy footsteps can be heard as Elena fights, something big is on the way.

The monsters facing Kan make there move. The biggest one rushes at his mech, attempting to tear it apart. (5+1(HUGE) v 6) With quick movements, he gets out of the way of its charge, pausing its attack with a blow to the head. Meanwhile his Grub duels with the younger beast. (3 v 8) Though it puts up a valiant effort, the creature cannot stand up to the Carrion Grubs sheer mass and strength for long, and is pinned to the ground as the grub bites a chunk out of its shoulder.

(7) The monster spots Clinkz as he approaches, stomping against the ground, an array of spikes surge forth(3+1(HUGE) v 5&8) But the bone fletcher and his companion readily dodge out of the way.

The Cerberus mech, seeing a new(human) combatant enter the fray, moves in to protect from the beasts retribution. (6 v 10+1-1(HUGE, Agony)) The monster lunges to bite you in half, but the mech moves in, attempting to knock it off course. Unfortunately, it moves too fast, and winds up in the path of the beasts attack, taking the hit for you, but losing an arm in the process.

What few monsters do spot Persephone as she hurtles to the Earth unconscious find little interest in the person they assume to be already dead.

(1) It's dead quiet. The monsters seem to be largely gone from the area around Androxus, having all either left or been killed.

(8) The ground shakes as heavy stomps can be heard approaching Beirus' position. Evidently his lightshow has caught interest.

Smoke continues watching. The Big One finishes off the forces array against it, knocking gunships out of the sky with thrown objects from a distance, or simply immense leaping strikes if they stray too close.

Warriors:
Spoiler: Hotfire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMON (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Greatness (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Roseheart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Again, sorry for how long this took. Anyway, monster status:

Elena has utterly annihilated one monster, but has been burned by the other. Additionally, a HUGE monster will arrive at the end of the next turn.

Kan is holding in there fighting a HUGE monster, but hasn't done much to it. His grub however is doing quite well against the smaller of the two.

Clinkz and Fozzer are fighting a severely injured Devourer

Capitao and the Mysterious Mister Mech Man are fighting a HUGE monster that seems to be on its last legs

Persephone is dying in the air

Androxus is in a monster free zone

Beirus is Tinkering hard and drawing some attention that is big, stompy, and unwanted

And Smoke is watching The Big One wreck house.

Once again, I will send NRDLs card when I find the time, and if you see anything amiss, tell me.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 08:11:03 pm by Failbird105 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2019, 01:34:36 pm »

Persephone will attempt to let out a last (but not really since she's immortal) blast at the creature before dying.

Hotfire90

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2019, 01:51:34 pm »

"I'll distract it, you attack from behind. Retreat back to me if it notices you. Take the sword, it will help."

Give Fozzer the sword and grab the devourer's attention by firing a searing arrow at it. Fozzer will follow my orders to flank and attack it from behind with the sword.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2019, 04:21:50 pm »

((I think my mana should be lower.))

Continue firing AP shots on the bigger monster. At point blank range if necessary.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2019, 04:37:15 pm »

((I think my mana should be lower.))

Continue firing AP shots on the bigger monster. At point blank range if necessary.
Nope, you regain all your mana at the start of every turn, just like in Hearthstone. Actually, it should be higher, since you would have gained another this turn.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2019, 04:39:44 pm »

((Sweet, thanks))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2019, 07:27:05 pm »

So uh, I went to add D&D to my wiki list since I noticed it wasn't on there already and I discovered that there where two major D&D wikis, and I don't know which one is better to use(because they both include homebrew content, and I don't expect them to have the same stuff). So we'll be using both of them. So uh, don't be surprised if D&D wiki articles are ever so slightly more common than others, because they have roughly double the chance to show up of any other subwiki.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2019, 10:51:00 pm »

Monster free zone? Fuckin' boring! Send Skramm out to go gather supplies to fix up Gnar while I fire my Doomrocket at the largest, ugliest beastie in my line of sight.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2019, 01:19:03 am »

"THANKS FOR THE SAVE!"

Shoot through the carapace hole again.

((Two questions: Is the 8-1-1 meant to be 8-1+1? Is the 12/12 ammo meant to be 9/12 ammo?))
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19