- 0 (0%)
oops
- 0 (0%)
whoopsy-daisy
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 12:48:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games  (Read 33705 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2019, 08:39:38 am »

Shapeshift my right hand into a dagger-like blade, then stab the small monster. The rifle would likely attract attention from the HUGE monster, and shapeshifting is a bonus action.
I'll note that you already have a melee weapon(you summoned it as a reaction to the attack on your first turn.), and that Shapeshifting makes you glow brightly.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2019, 12:19:20 pm »

Shapeshift my right hand into a dagger-like blade, then stab the small monster. The rifle would likely attract attention from the HUGE monster, and shapeshifting is a bonus action.
I'll note that you already have a melee weapon(you summoned it as a reaction to the attack on your first turn.), and that Shapeshifting makes you glow brightly.
Huh. I must have misread my inventory, I didn't see the sai when I first glanced over it.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2019, 05:27:15 pm »

Twirl my gun again, and keep firing into the monsters, in particular the tiny ones that spotted the Gnoblar. Slaughter.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2019, 08:00:50 pm »

Alright. The Wiki list has been adjusted(and added to), so expect articles gained from now on to have a far higher chance of being from Wikipedia, though obviously I'll try to keep it there from being too many of them.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2019, 07:21:28 pm »

Who's turn are we still waiting for?
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2019, 07:27:08 pm »

Who's turn are we still waiting for?
Nobody. I'm writing it now(well, I'm sleeping now, but the turn is in the process of being written).

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2019, 11:10:02 am »

Episode 1: Save us Star Guardians!
Assassination
Turn 4: M-M-M-MONSTER KILL
(Initiative: Elena=9, Beirus=8, Kan=7, Clinkz=6, Capitao=5, Persephone=4, Smoke=1, Androxus=1 )

Elena decides that she isn't interested in spending any more of her ammunition on the cannon fodder that had arrayed itself before her. So, she pops open the hatch of her Girida, and lunges out, swords at the ready. (3&2 v 5) Unfortunately, it seems the time it took her to get out of her tank and swing her blades costed her dearly. The monster is more than ready to respond to her attacks, side-hopping the first air-blade, and then diving under her second. Its awkward forward flop prevents it from immediately respondng in kind, but it readily lifts itself to its feet.

Beirus looks upon the half-dead monster, it was surprisingly easy all things considered. If he had been forced to fight the beast on its own it certainly would have been possible, especially with Thirteenth Hours aid, but he doubted he would have gotten off scott free, nor that his attacks would have been nearly as effective if the monster had been unnoccupied. He began to weave another dark curse upon his foe. (9+1(Status bonus) v 5+1-1(HUGE, half-dead)) It roars in pain, its body burning with deep purple light from the inside out, and then, it simply... collapses. Its skin begins to flake off into purple embers as the dark magic continues destroying its lifeless body.

Beirus has shown why they are called Pocket Monsters. Beirus gets:
https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Party_Corn: +Ally- Party Corn

What appears to be an animate Corn stalk suddenly sprouts from the ground behind Beirus. As he turns to look, the corn salutes. "Colonel Party Corn reporting for duty, sir!" Beirus nods, and moves in to loot the battlefield. (5) Not much is left that's grants any ideas, there's some servos and electronics in the mech that could be repurposed, but otherwise it's largely just raw materials. Still, they are materials he can work with however.

"First blood!... Well, first that matters anyway." Lady Luck comments.
"Gentlemen, behold. Corn."

Kan takes stock of his newly acquired treasure, climbing into the cockpit and testing the controls. It takes some fiddling, but he manages to figure out what parts make the legs move, and what parts make the arms move, allowing him to get the Atlas back on its feet. From what he can tell, there was supposed to be some sort of HUD on this thing, but that was lost with the glass of the cockpit. The artist is unwilling to properly test out its guns, but manages to figure out the button that reloads them, but it moves at a respectable pace, and can punch like a speeding car. Satisfied with this, he ends his turn.

Clinkz, determined to finish his hunt, blurs into motion, swiping an arrow through his flaming body and notching it within the blink of an eye.
Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
An arrow flies, burning with hellfire, it plants itself deep into an open wound, followed by another, and another. The Burrower roars, flailing its arms through the air as it flinches backwards from the intense pain. It clutches and claws at its chest, trying to escape the agony. Clinkz' skeleton army, unfeeling, notch their own arrows.
The arrows strike true, and as the monster lets out one last pained gasp something gives. The flames having damaged something vital. It falls to the ground, having drawn its last breath.

Clinkz, the bone fletcher, has claimed his prey. Clinkz gets:
https://mspaintadventures.fandom.com/wiki/Fozzer_Velyes +Ally- Fozzer

With another flash, a young man appears besides Clinkz. Clinkz recognizes him as a Troll, of the Alternian variety, and given the sheer amount of red on his clothes and the fact that he is not towering over everyone else present besides the corpse, a teenage rustblood. "Well_salutations_comrade,_name's_Fozzer_Velyes,_how_may_I_be_of_service_to_ya?" The boy says with a gap-toothed grin and an outstretched hand.

"And another one goes down!"

Capitao, prefering to keep himself unnoticed, lifts his sai and jabs it down at the creature. (10 v 2) The blade effortlessly pierces cleanly through the creatures head, killing it within a moment. (1-2(silent kill)) The giant monster is completely unaware, in fact, something seems to have grabbed its attention. (9+1(AP rounds) v 7+1(HUGE)) A shell whizzes through the air, slamming into the monsters chest as a Cerberus mech approaches rapidly, it leaves a large hole in the carapace upon its underside.

Persephone, not intent on letting her kill get away, flies after it. (9 v 7-1(slow)) She catches up with her target with little effort, and positions her staff to fire. (5 v 7+1(HUGE)) The monster spins, deftly avoiding the projectile that had been fired at it. Rotating around to stare her dead in the eyes, it fires a searing beam of energy. (7+1-2(HUGE, Eye Damage)) v 6&5+1(Small target)) Both Persephone and her ghost manage to just barely weave out of the way of the incoming laser.

Smoke, not wanting the attention upon his drone to be cast upon him as well, moved to recover it. (8-1(Mist form)) He manages to wrap his gaseous body around BLB, vanishing it into smoke once again. With that recovered, he moves off to hunt down the real target. (4+2(HUGEST)) In spite of its assumedly very large size however, he does not manage to locate it. He has however managed to narrow down its possible location, largely by spotting the trail of ruined Cerberus forces leading towards the center of the park.

"You'd think something so big would be easier to find."
"Yes I would!"

Androxus was tiring of these creatures interference. Lifting his Kompressor, he fired two shots at a pair of the diminutive monsters. (8&6 v 3&2) The shots hit their targets dead center, effortlessly killing one of them and crippling the other, but leaving Androxus now down a canister. His Gnoblar move in to take care of the other two.
Skramm gives a vicious stomp to the insectoid leg of his target, tearing it from its place. Gnoc however, evidently still coming down from the power high of killing something thrice his size, merely swats at his, achieving nothing at all. The monsters respond to the violence with their own. (5 v 3-1(Gnoblar), 2-2(Crippled) v 7-1(Gnoblar), 5-2(Crippled) v 9+1(Ithilmar)) The unwounded one lunges at Gnoc, claws ready, and cuts a gash across his torso. The other two are nowhere near so lucky however, the first attempting to take revenge upon Skramm for its injury, promptly has its other front leg stomped off, and its neck broken. The second lunges for Androxus, who caves in its head with a swift kick.

The lights grow closer still

and the monsters move in.
(6+1(Tank)) Another moderately sized monster approaches Elena in support of the first. It's appearance brings to mind a Scorpion.
(3) Nothing bothers Beirus and his group as he readies to begin his work.
(9+1(Mech)) Kan is quite glad he managed to reload his new mechs cannons, as a massive monster approaches him, erupting from the ground and taking a threatening posture with its trunk-like arms, and a smaller, similar creature follows suit.
(5+1(On Fire)) Clinkz suddenly feels far less worried about the monsters reinforcements, as they crest over the hill to reveal a few nothing more than void spawn and voidlings, including the one he left behind earlier. A single good shot would kill any one of them.
(2-2-1(Stealthy, Distraction)) Whoever is piloting this mech seems to be quite the Ace, avoiding and lessening the monsters blows whenever they may come. As he does so, he fires off several more shots, punching yet more holes in the beasts body.
(9+1-1(Chase, Flying)) "Watch out, behind you!" Persephone's Ghost shouts as suddenly another of the flying monsters sweeps in from behind. This one seems faster than the other, probably because it is uninjured, while she may catch up with her target, the other monster will certainly catch up with her in the process.
(2-3(The Stealthiest)) Smoke finds his target, it is a truly colossal brute, standing easily a story over all the other giant monsters he passed along the way. Luckily, it seems distracted by yet another Cerberus force, unluckily, they seem to be doing little to harm it. The beast seems more intelligent than most of the others, and it has been prioritizing real threats and using the monument at the parks center to its advantage.
(2+1(Fighting)) Nothing has arrived to interrupt the fight between Androxus' team and the monsters they had drawn. It seems like this fight has mostly come to a close.

Warriors:
Spoiler: Hotfire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMON (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Greatness (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Roseheart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)

And we've got our first (important) kills of the game, and with them, our first new articles. Also, I changed the 'pathetic' thing on the Tiny void monsters. Now instead of being a -1 to literally everything, it cuts their dice from d10s to d5s, so they can only roll a maximum of 5(except for modifiers)

Once again, do be sure to read over your sheets and bring up anything that looks like a mistake. And NRDLs card will be drawn when I get around to it.

Monster Status:
Elena is now facing two medium monsters.

Beirus and crew are in a currently monster free zone(ignoring the corpse)

Kan is facing not just an unharmed HUGE monster, but a similar looking medium monster.

Clinkz is dealing with two Voidlings and two Voidspawn. None of which pose any amount of threat.

Capitao is watching a Mech duel a monster, the mech is doing astonishingly well.

Persephone is chasing a wounded flying monster, and being chased by an unwounded one.

Smoke has spotted The Big One. Its size and power both befit its name.

Androxus has one last tiny whelp to deal with.

Hotfire90

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2019, 11:44:07 am »

Clinkz looks at the troll for a moment before turning away. "We continue the hunt."

Ignore the voidspawn, the skeleton archers can deal with them. Search for the next big monster and engage it.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2019, 12:00:33 pm »

>Use my Red-Winged Heavenly Dance ability on the closest monster. Parry any incoming attacks.
it's over

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2019, 12:23:05 pm »

Persophone will attempt to get the two monsters to crash into each other, before following it up with a shot from The Next Big Thing.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2019, 12:24:47 pm »

Someone else to watch my back? It's crafting time! Use the raw materials to build a protective and enhancing suit with protective lamp carrier for 13th Hour. I have fire and telekinesis, so hopefully shaping the materials shouldn't be a problem if necessary. If there are enough materials left, build a suit for Colonel Party Corn too. If hostiles do show up, have 13th Hour stun them with her power, of course making myself and the Colonel immune to the effect.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2019, 10:18:52 pm »

Attack the biggest monster. Summon a carrion grub to help me.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:54:40 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2019, 05:29:26 am »

Well, surely, if it is a tiny whelp, force it under my boot and stomp on it!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2019, 06:46:52 am »

Go find a monster and kill it my awesome mech suit.
Well, you won't need to go find any, because you're currently being attacked by them.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2019, 06:53:39 am »

Whoops, skimmed over that. I'll edit my post.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19