- 0 (0%)
oops
- 0 (0%)
whoopsy-daisy
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 12:48:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games  (Read 32822 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2019, 02:16:51 pm »

Have 13th Hour wear the Magnum Opus. Have Party Corn attack the small monster with the Cob Busters. Hit the big monster with a double Hex, or only one if necessary. If it only takes one and the small monster isn't dead, hit it with a Flame Burst. If the small monster is dead and I still have an action, think about armor I could make for Party Corn with any materials that are left after my first crafting.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2019, 02:51:08 pm »

"Well...shit."

RUN FOR COVER! And a piece to shoot as many monsters as I can reasonably get away with.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2019, 12:22:17 am »

Continue my haunting. (They need to make a reverse-Luigi's mansion, where you are the ghost(s)
Awesome With Autism

Better to burn up in the atmosphere, than drift in space!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2019, 08:20:15 am »

Continue my haunting. (They need to make a reverse-Luigi's mansion, where you are the ghost(s)
sounds interesting

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2019, 07:22:50 pm »

For some reason I thought we had 10 players instead of 8, so I thought there where more players that hadn't responded than there actually were. Either way, I've sent 0cra a message, if I still don't get a post within the next day or so, I'll start the turn without him.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2019, 10:06:54 pm »

As you probably expected, I've started the turn. If 0cra does manage to post before I reach the last parts of the turn(where I'd have to edit things to fit his actions) I'll just put him in at the back of the turn order. I'll post when that comes.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 25, 2019, 08:13:58 am »

Well, the writing was slowed a bit, what with the holidays, but I'm going to pick up the pace and see if I can't get the turn out faster. Think of it as an attempt at a gift

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 01, 2020, 11:11:40 am »

Oh my gosh, I haven't posted since last decade! I'm so sorry, time must have gotten away from me! :V

Episode 1: Save us Star Guardians!
Assassination
Turn 8: KILLTACULAR
(Initiative: Smoke=9, Clinkz=7, Persephone=5, Capitao=5, Kan=4, Beirus=1, Androxus=1, Elena=Last)

"Welcome back dear viewers and-" Begins Lady Luck, before...
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Interrupts Laughy with a shout.
"Laughy, it's September."
"Of course it is! Laughy says, one would assume it was said with a wink, but the camera is pointed too low to see his face.

As Smoke watches, the Big Ones march ends, and it rests itself in a large, open space, with a few large monuments around the area. It's easy to see that this is a calculated move on its part, to give it the location advantage.

"Boring, next!"

Clinkz continues to wrestle with the Devourer, though it may have the height advantage over him, his mass and bulk is far greater. His tentacles continue to wrap around the beast and squeeze, attempting to crush the life out of it and break its body. (8+1(Vicetopus) v 1+1(HUGE)) This time, the crunch is loud and brutal, limbs snap, carapace splinters, and its body snaps backwards. It's not dead, but it will not survive long. Then, Fozzer follows up with a strike of his own.
Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
The blade cleaves through the beasts lower back, the wounds cauterize rapidly, but with the crushing pressure, it's not long before it ruptures open and the bleeding begins fresh. With the sheer amount of fluorescent green blood being lost, the beast finally breaths its last breath, going limp in Clinkz grip.

"Much better, an excellent execution!"

Fozzer has executed the alien beast in the name of the Alternian Empire!... Oh, and Clinkz too. Clinkz receives: https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Charge
+Ability- Super Charge

Fozzer blinks for a moment, before raising the sword in one hand and cheering. "Yes!_I_did_it!"

Persephone, in a perhaps inadvisable action of rage, charges the next giant monster as it goes stampeding past her, not yet having drawn its attention. Lunging in with her staff, she struck. (7+1+1(Strength, Staff Combat) v 4+1(HUGE)) She spun her staff, and swung it down hard on the beasts leg, leaving a sizable crack in its carapaced knee and causing it to topple to the ground. As it begins to lift itself, it's eyes are all on her.

"OOF! Quite the tumble there! Let's get a replay on that!" Comments Laughy, and they do. The scene replaying, this time with a comical 'glass shattering' sound to the breaking of the monsters knee, and the sound of bowling pins as it hits the ground.

Capitao, not eager with the prospect of dealing with two monsters at once, decided he needed to finish off the first monster before anything. (7 v 4+1+1-1(HUGE, Unpredictable, Blind)) Capitao fires off a burst into the cavities in the beasts body, evidently he hits something important, as the beast collapses forward, hitting the ground dead.

Capitao has shot down the behemoth. Capitao gets: https://endlesslegend.gamepedia.com/Zolya%27s_Blade
+Asset- Zolya's Blade

He feels a new presence, within his gem, a weapon has appeared.

Kan, keeping his eye on the creature pulls forth another card from his ethereal hand. He throws it to the ground, and a mass of slimey plant-matter forms up in place. It turns into a large creature, easily as tall as his own mech and with thick wooden arms and claws. He and his force watch the smaller creature intently, and it very quickly realizes just how outmatched it is, vanishing into the brush.

"And it was at that point the monster knew. He fucked up."

Beirus gestures rapidly towards 13th, waving his creation above his head. "Chan, chande lure, chan!" he shouts, in a tongue unintelligible to woman and corn alike.(9+1(Ally)) She gets the picture immediately though, rushing over to grab the harness and put it on. Turning towards the monster, he casts a dark hex yet again. (6+1(Status) v 5+1-1(HUGE, agony)) The curse ravages its body, skin flaking off into purple embers as dark energy wells up from underneath. It falls forward, but is not yet dead. Nothing another hex shouldn't fix however. (7+1 v 5+1-1) Once more hateful magics surge through its body, and the monster collapses from the agony, now fully dead.

Beirus has turned the monster into a newt- I mean, a corpse! Beirus gains: https://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Gabbro_man
+Ally- Gabbro Man

The earth swells up from the ground, stone of a certain color rising forth and shaping itself into a humanoid figure, as the rest topples back to the ground. The Gabbro Man stands motionless, it stares directly ahead. Party Corn takes note of the new asset on the field, before aiming his cob busters down at the diminutive creature, and unloading several kernels from both directly towards its head. (5&8 v 1) The kernels of projectile corn pelt the beast, punching through its pitiful armor in short order and ending its life.

"Well... shit." Says Androxus, as he immediately panics. He immediately goes to remove himself from the area, his Gnoblar companion following close behind him.

a bizarre sound plays as he does so causing Lady Luck to blink in surprise. "I found a soundboard!" Says Laughy excitedly

(9&10) The two of them book it, pulling back away from the ledge and diving behind a collapsed pillar. Lifting his kompressor, he attempts to fire, focusing his shots on the already significantly wounded monster. (6 v 4+1-1(HUGE, pain)) The blasts punch into the beasts body, leaving more bleeding holes.

The swarm of monsters is rapidly beginning to converge at the front gates of the park. The number of particularly threatening monsters is still small, yet more will gather yet. Elena, not interested in being caught in the endless horde, regardless of her significant number of current capable companions, fires a shell into one of the nearest behemoths.

The shot blasts through the lower portion of its torso, blowing off the entire lower half of its body, and decimating a few smaller monsters along with it. It collapses forwards with no legs left to stand on. A fountain of blood gushes forth from its wounds, and it lets off its last breath.
Elena has proven that military hardware is just as good as any magical-girl superpowers. Elena gets: https://scryfall.com/card/bbd/188/wrap-in-flames
+Ability- Wrap in Flames

"Looks like he doesn't have a leg to stand on! Hah!" Laughs Laughy

Quote from: Star Guardians!
"Good work. Keep it up! Shouts Poppy sternly, still massive from Lulu's spell. Making use of her size and strength, she attempts to crush the monster she is sparring with.
She brings her hammer down over its head with meteoric force, and with a monstrous crunch the beasts body collapses and splatters, leaving a pile of green goo and crumpled chitin in its place. Poppy backs off towards the rest of the group as her size begins to diminish.

Lulu aims her staff at a more moderately sized monster, the creature following her pointing itself in the same direction, and they both fire off large blasts of bright light. (10+1(SG)&7 V 4&5&9) The blasts both punch through the first monster, leaving it falling to the ground dead, before continuing on, they punch through a second monster equally well, before finally coming to a stop on a third, a sort of heavily armored scorpion, similar to one Elena had slain a few turns earlier.

Jinx raises her hands forward, as though hefting a large weapon, and suddenly the dark creature that came with her shifts into a minigun in her hands. She clenches the trigger in a vice-grip, raking the weapon across a group of monsters. (9+1(SG) v 4&9&2) The spray of gunfire shreds through one moderately sized monster and a veritable swarm of small ones, and puts a few notable holes into another monsters hide before ceasing up. Miss Fortune follows her up, pointing her guns forward (6+1&8+1(SG) v 6&2) A yet undamaged monster finds itself with a few new holes, while the monster that had survived Jinx's assault has its own turned into deep, gushing wounds, and ends up missing a limb.

Syndra waves her hand, one of her little orb-like creatures appearing in a ball of purple light at the feet of a large monster. (6+1(SG) v 3+1(HUGE)) The monster steps back, the energy burning at its ankles. Then one of the long, trailing tails of her dress reach out, wrapping around her summoned creature, and flinging it towards the monster. (6+1(SG) v 7+1(HUGE)) Unfortunately, the monster reacts quickly, batting away the projectile orb. Syndras grunts in frustration before readying herself for the fight ahead.

Soraka raises her staff, and the ground surrounding the monster, and several others near it, shines with turquoise light. (8+1+1(SG, AoE) v 2+1(HUGE)&9&2) The Huge beast topples backwards as the magical light engulfs and burns away at its legs, the more moderately sized monster caught in the effect actually fairs surprisingly better, though its body is buffeted by the magic it receives little outward injury. The tiny whelps surrounding them however burst into light and then are gone.

Lux fires a sphere of pink light at one of the moderately sized monsters. (9+1(SG) v 9&3) It passes through the monsters arm as it barely leaps out of the way, leaving little in the way of harm, but anchoring the creature to the ground with pink crystal, then slams into the monster behind it scorching it with light and leaving it similarly rooted down.

A small storm begins to whip up around Jannas feet, lifting her into the air. She focuses for a moment, before releasing a large whirlwind into the gathering horde. (6+1+1(SG, AoE) v 1&3) All in its path finds itself launched into the air and buffeted by vicious winds, the larger monsters fall to the ground, breaking limbs or even necks as they impact, the smaller ones find their lighter weight proving advantageous, as they do not suffer as greatly from the fall, though they still suffer.

Ezreal fires a simple bolt of magic at another monster. (7+1(SG) v 1) It turns the beasts side into a crater, causing it to collapse to the ground. Then he vanishes in a flash of blue, before reappearing closer to the monster, another magic blast firing out as he does. (10+1(SG) v 4-1(Pain) This time it's not the monsters side that winds up a crater, but rather its face, an it collapses, dead.

And finally Ahri releases a series of pink flames that seem drawn towards the enemy monsters. (10+1+2(SG, Homing) v 9&5&1) One of the monsters hit fairs rather well all told, standing up to the crackling magical flame that briefly engulfs its body. The other two not so much, as they are rapidly burned away by the starlight magic that sears their bodies. She turns to Elena.
"Come with us, we'll set up a safe place for you further into the park." She says, gesturing towards the path that had been cleared by their attacks.

The monsters close in on the front gates from every direction. Naturally crossing paths with the other Warriors as they do.

(2+1(Stampede)) Clinkz is yet again ignored, it seems he may be better disguised in this form than he thought.

Persephone's target lifts itself from the ground, and takes its own swing at her. (5+1-1(HUGE, Crippled) v 5+1+1(Staff, Speed)) She effortlessly avoids its claws as they come down against the ground next to her. It seems however that it has drawn

The new monster lunges at Capitao aiming to crush his body with its massive fists. (8+1(HUGE) v 6) Its knuckles impact against him, once again sending him through the air, with several ribs broken.

(4+1+2(Stampede, Giants)) Kans large allies and mech seem to be quite eye-catching, and another, admittedly somewhat wounded giant monster approaches the group.

(7+1+1(Stampede, Butter)) Beirus finds the smell of the butter quickly drawing more creatures, an unharmed giant beast skidding to a halt nearby as it picks up the scent, and turning towards their group. It roars in aggression before moving in.

Androxus' foes strike quickly, the crippled beast charging, bloodshed in its eyes. (3+1-2(HUGE, Crippling wounds) v 8+1+1(Ithilmar, Range)) He holds himself calm as the monster charges, his Gnoblar not doing quite as well. Nevertheless, he levels his weapon, and fires. Two shots go forth, both find their way through the monsters eyes, blowing out chunks of its brain. It collapses in front of you succumbing to both bloodloss and brain injury.

Androxus has kept his cool and claimed his kill. Androxus gets: https://lobotomycorp.fandom.com/wiki/Gebura
+Ally- Gebura

In a flash of light a figure appears next to him. For the briefest moment he could swear he saw the shape of a rectangular robot, but when the light clears there is a notably taller woman standing there instead, with a suit and blade that both seem as though they where grown from flesh. Her eyes survey the situation, before she readies her weapon and takes up a combat stance.
The other monster, having been startled both by the sudden death of the first, and the bright light, shakes back to its senses and charges.
Androxus and Gnoc manage to barely dodge out of the way. Gebura however cleanly sidesteps the beast, bringing her E.G.O. blade down on its arm. The limb is severed cleanly, before blood begins to spray from its wound as the beast tumbles forward. There is a yelp, and Androxus turns to see Skramm having arrived with unrolled bandages trailing along the ground behind him.

Elena finds herself stood at the epicenter of an oncoming swarm, the Star Guardians however, have taken the brunt of the enemy force for her. However, though the largest threats have largely been dealt with, the horde still continues to move in.
The behemoth that had lost its legs earlier attempts to strike against Syndra once again, and she refuses it brutally, sending forth a wave of energy that launches several of her little orb-creatures blasting through its body.
Meanwhile the swarm closes in, beginning its assault.
Poppy bats away monsters with little effort, breaking carapace and even limbs where her hammer impacts.
Lulu and Pix fire barrages of magical bolts at the oncoming crowd.
Miss Fortune finds herself receiving a scything claw across one arm as a monster leaps in from the shadows.
Jinx attempts to subdue the horde with gunfire, but quickly finds herself resorting to bashing monsters with her gun.
The shockwave with which Syndra responded to the attacking giant finds itself blasting away many of the smaller monsters as well, leaving a much more manageable group for herself to deal with.
Soraka's field of magic manages to slow down the oncoming horde and even heavily damages the further ranks, but still leaves her dealing with the closer ones herself.
Janna struggles to deal with all the enemies, but finds herself luckily out of reach atop her miniature cyclone.
Lux fires one magical blast after another, but still winds up doing little.
Ezreal is scratched and clawed by small creatures as he focuses his efforts on the larger monsters.
And Ahri seems to manage to pull out a last drop of that power they had when they had arrived, dashing through the swarm and riddling each monster she passes with holes, making way for their trek deeper into the park.

This post has actually gotten too big so uh, I've gotta post the sheets separately.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 01, 2020, 11:12:05 am »

Warriors:
Spoiler: Hotfire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMON (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Greatness (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Roseheart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Happy new years, and here's your turn! I'll have NRDLs card ready soon in case he's able to continue.

As for monster status:

Smoke is still invisible

Clinkz and Fozzer have finished off their foe

Persephone has crippled a HUGE monsters leg

Capitao killed his first monster, but got gut-checked by the second

Kan has attracted yet another HUGE monster, this one battle-damaged, though the medium monster he was staring down has fled

Beirus and his rapidly growing crew have also attracted another HUGE monsters attention.

Androxus has not only finished off his first monster, but his newest ally has disarmed the second. Also, Skramm is back.

And Elena is caught at the center of the swarm with the Star Guardians, they seem to be handling it pretty well though.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 01, 2020, 12:45:09 pm »

Summon two Sais, then stab my way up the monster's leg onto its back. You know how in rock climbing they use those tools that stab into the rock or something? It's like that.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2020, 03:51:03 pm »

Persophone will attempt to cripple the beasts's healthy leg, going out of her way to drag the creature's suffering out.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2020, 09:02:45 pm »

Kan will open fire on this new monster. If I can command my carrion grub specifically, I'll order it to stay by my side and only engage once the new monster gets near. At that point, it should try and slow it down.

If I still have time, summon an end crystal for 2 mana, and use haste on it for 1 mana, so that I can get some healing action going on. If I don't have time to do all that, focus on the first 2 actions.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 01, 2020, 11:51:39 pm »

Good tidings and fortunes be upon you! Follow me to glorious combat!

Let Gebura make the first move to prove herself, while fighting off whatever chooses to interfere.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Hotfire90

« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2020, 09:20:08 pm »

Transform back and attempt to repair my ribs if they're still shattered. Then advance and search for the next huge monster or player to fight.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2020, 02:46:29 pm »

If I can still attack from inside my protective bowl, get into the lamp compartment of my Magnum Opus and then hit the monster with Will-o-wisp. If not, hit the monster with Will-o-wisp, then Hex. Or a second Will-o-wisp if the first one doesn't stick. Have Party Corn hit the monster with the alternate fire of the Cob Buster, then reload. Have Gabbro Man charge the monster with orders to harass and kill it.if the monster isn't distracted and is going to attack us, have 13th Hour stun it with her power while leaving the rest of my little misfit squad immune.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19