- 0 (0%)
oops
- 0 (0%)
whoopsy-daisy
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 12:48:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games  (Read 32830 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2019, 11:58:20 am »

"ARGH!"

Fire again, shoot its @%@! eye out!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2019, 05:26:15 pm »

Keep building. Not like I can do much else. Have Paety Corn wake up 13th Hour. If the monster is going to wake up enough to attack this turn, have Party Corn hit it with a Butter Barrage to distract it and keep it away with the baked potato. If that doesn't buy us another turn, have 13th Hour stun it again without hitting me or Party Corn.

((I'm going to be really bummed if I die from being stuck in crafting due to getting a 10.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2019, 05:29:41 pm »

Keep building. Not like I can do much else. Have Paety Corn wake up 13th Hour. If the monster is going to wake up enough to attack this turn, have Party Corn hit it with a Butter Barrage to distract it and keep it away with the baked potato. If that doesn't buy us another turn, have 13th Hour stun it again without hitting me or Party Corn.

((I'm going to be really bummed if I die from being stuck in crafting due to getting a 10.))
To be fair, with what you wanted to craft(and the 3 you just rolled) you'd be stuck anyway unless you fucked up bad(in which case, major headache instead). Creating complex machinery takes time. The 10 just means you get something really good out of it.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 05:33:47 pm by Failbird105 »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2019, 05:53:19 pm »

((That makes more sense. I had thought the 10 was for both the idea and the crafting process. Would I be able to use my second action per turn on crafting as well if the first roll doesn't complete it?))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2019, 06:31:04 pm »

You will automatically use both unless it finishes early.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2019, 06:05:56 pm »

Waiting on Roseheart, if they don't post tomorrow I'm starting the turn without them.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 25, 2019, 09:38:15 am »

Sorry about the delay. This last segment of the turn is taking longer than I expected to get out, it's practically a whole turn on its own.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2019, 01:15:28 am »

Sorry, lot of RL stuff pulling me away. Just do the usual.
Awesome With Autism

Better to burn up in the atmosphere, than drift in space!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2019, 11:36:24 am »

Episode 1: Save us Star Guardians!
Assassination
Turn 7: BURNING BRIGHT!
(Initiative: Capitao=10, Clinkz=9, Persephone=8, Elena=7, Kan=7, Beirus=5, Androxus=2, Smoke=Last)

Capitao lifts himself from the ground. "ARGH!" He grunts, clutching his chest. Aiming carefully at the beast that struck him, he unloads at its eyes.
Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
The bullets strike home, the monsters eyes bursting as hot lead plows through them. It doesn't roar, it screams. Flailing aimlessly in the hopes to kill something, anything before it innevitably finds itself dead.

The mech pilot struggles to lift itself off the ground to go for the kill, but though the monsters eyes may not work, its ears are evidently fine. It swings blindly at the sounds of the mechs servos, knocking its aim off and sending the round firing off into the ground.

"Nothing good comes of fighting blind." Comments Lady Luck

Clinkz pushes through the pain of his broken ribcage, and his body shifts. Going from a large skeleton, to a towering cephalopod. He lunges forward, grabbing at the Devourer with his tentacles. (9+1-1(Vicetopus, Pain) V 6+1(HUGE)) His limbs wrap around the creature effortlessly, and he squeezes, there are audible crunches as its light carapace breaks in several places. Taking this opportunity, Fozzer moves in to attack. (10 v 7+1-2(HUGE, Grappled)) The Salamanders Fang trails flames through the air as it sinks into the Devourers ankle, then further still, roasting flesh as it goes. The monster roars into the sky as it falls to one knee, its nearly severed foot unable to hold it up.

"A big play by the troll boy!" Lady Luck announces
"I've seen enough to know where this is going!" Laughy jokes
"Does... that joke work when they're both monsters?" She questions
"Maybe!" He answers cheerfully

Shining brilliant Light upon her Guardian, the Ghost rapidly reforms Persephones splattered body. Persephone shakes off the disorientation of going from 'chunky salsa' to 'person' and goes on the attack. (7+1+1(Staff, Strength) v 2) Her staff whirls through the air like a metal tornado, battering and breaking the little monster into a jagged mess.

"Talk about overkill..." Says Lady Luck
"Hah!"

Turning her mini-tanks turret to face the behemoth monster on approach, Elena shouts a simple phrase. "VIBE CHECK!" (10+1(AoE) v 4+1(HUGE)) The cannon fires, shell impacting into the monsters chest with a deafening bang, and before the beast can even respond, another shell is loaded. As the smoke clears, the monster is visibly leaning forward, chest caved open by the explosive round.

"I understood that reference!"

Kans assault against the monster continues once again firing into it as it savages his grub. (9 v 1+1) This time, it's too distracted to notice the incoming attack, it turns its head just in time to notice the cannon, firing a shell that crashes through its brain. He smiles as the creature topples to the ground and his deck fills out further.

Kan in his ATLAS has felled the titan. Kan gets: https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Honor_and_Glory
+Card- Balderich von Adler, +Card- Crusader, +Card- Earthshatter

"Good job!" Lady Luck cheers

Beirus continues his work, so, so very nearly completed now. Party Corn moves over to wake up 13th Hour as the finishing touches are put upon Beirus' creation. However, as he shakes her back to consciousness, whatever force was holding the beasts body in place gives way, and it raises itself from the floor. Seeing no better option, Party Corn calls in his secret weapon, a butter-strike.
The baked potato soars through the air, bouncing upon the grass once before halting. Its steamy, buttery goodness is too much for the monster to resist, and it approaches the small treat. Then it happens, a series of deafening splats as an artillery barrage of molten butter bombards the beasts carapace, blowing open holes in its back and filling them with boiling liquid fats. As it flails and roars, Beirus lifts his creation, his (current) Magnum Opus. It looks like nothing more than a futuristic armored harness with a bowl at the back, but in reality it is so much more. An advanced kinetic barrier capable of taking light vehicle weapons, telescopic armor plates, and most of all, the ability to spread his ghostly nature to the wearer, making them intangible to some forms of attack all together.

"The perfect prank tool!"

Androxus taunts the beast he had just blown open, "Come at me you savage freak!" he says, flipping the bird at the creature. Then he turns to deal with the smaller monsters that dared to approach him. (3&5 v 5&4) In a display of either surprising agility from the creature or surprising inaccuracy from Androxus, his foot misses the first target, if anyone where to ask him, it had dodged at the last moment. The other is not so lucky however, his foot having gone wide and raised into the air, was swiftly brought down on the other creatures head, with a light crack and a satisfying whack.

"Ooh, sick burn!"

Smoke continues to sit in place, doing nothing of worth except watching the beast. For a moment, he panics, believing it to be staring straight at him. But as he turns, he realizes no, not at him, but at the sky.

And then, for just a moment, there's a flash, brilliant Light fills the sky, and fades, and it is followed by a cacophany of roars, howls, screams and noises english doesn't even have proper words for echoing from one end of the city to the other. All at once, the monsters move, converging upon the parks front gates.

"Ohoho! It appears our special guests for the evening have finally arrived! Chuckles Lady Luck
"Yes they have! Let's take a look at them now!"

The scene swerves upwards, away from the Warriors, doing their part against the seemingly endless horde of monsters, and towards the lights. And as it does, music begins to play.

"HUGIFY!" shouts a cheerful voice from the green light, and suddenly the sky blue light grows cascading towards the earth at an ever increasing pace. It collides with a massive flying creature, splattering it on impact before moving on to smash into the monster in front of Elena to similar effect, revealing a massive girl, though her proportions suggest she is supposed to be rather small, weilding a hammer her own size. As the hammer itself hits the ground, a wave of force travels outwards towards the next nearest monster, similarly massive, before the beast is suddenly sent hurtling over the skyline as another hammer erupts from the ground. The green light trails behind her, revealing itself to be another similarly proportioned girl, with vibrant green hair and a small floating creature besides her.

"The stoic warrior, Poppy!"
"And the starlights chosen, Lulu!"

Then follows orange, a swirling barrage of energy projectiles storming forth from it in every direction, each shot knocking a smaller flying creature from the sky. The light gives way to a dignified woman who hones in on another large flying creature, both guns forward she rushes it, and a solid wave of laser pour forth, carving a hole through the beasts eye and out the other end. Behind her, the red light loops hectically through the sky diverting from the group, a large creature surrounded by a swarm of smaller ones attempts to approach, and suddenly the red light splits into two. The two red lights approach the creature head on, one splits off at the last moment, and the other explodes, creating what's practically a small, heart-shaped mushroom cloud and the red light gives way to an energetic and... less than stable girl with a pair of creatures spinning around her.

"The Gunslinger Guardian, Miss Fortune!"
"And Jinx, my personal favorite!"

The deep purple light comes next, streaking towards a vaguely draconic monster. Seven smaller lights fire forth from it, slamming into and through it from various directions, leaving its body riddled with holes. All but three vanish, the remaining three revealing small, round creatures, and the large light joins them, revealing a mysterious woman with deep purple hair. As the turqoise light approaches however, something... different happens. There is no impressive show of force, instead, it halts in the air, revealing a girl with unusual features. A horn emerges from her forhead, two long, turquise furred ears poke through her hair, and a pair of grand feathery wings emerges from the lower back of her suit. "Stars hear me!" She calls, her staff raised into the air, and a wave of Life shines forth across the city, and from one end to the other all those putting themselves at risk fighting against the monsters find their wounds healed.

"Syndra, Star Guardian from a past era, shrouded in mystery"
"And Soraka, healer sent from the stars!"

The bright pink light pauses in mid air still distant above the city. The light fades, revealing another young girl, her appearance embodying what one might call the 'classic magical girl' look. She raises her staff, and a massive technicolor beam shoots forth, scouring a path clean of monsters as it angles further and further upwards. Then the violet light swings past her, diving into a spin as it hurtles towards the ground. And as it spins, wind kicks up around it, rapidly turning into a miniature tornado as it crashes to the ground, sending monsters flying yet leaving her previously landed allies untouched.

"Lux, young team captain and inspiring optimist"
"And Janna, veteran Guardian and Lux's mentor"

The sapphire light rushes to the ground eagerly, landing to reveal, surprisingly a boy, with a large gauntlet on one arm. "I heard there was need for a dashing hero?" He asks Elena in her tank jokingly, to the amusement of none of those around him. He shrugs, before aiming his armored hand at a large monster and firing out an orb of energy that seems to sink into it. Then his hand charges, before firing a massive wave of blue force in that direction, causing the orbed monster to explode and blasting through all the smaller creatures behind it. And behind him quickly follows pastel pink, it zips through the battlefield, weaving between the oncoming monsters and filling each of them with several holes as it passes. Then, it swerves back around to join up with the others, and reveals a young woman with several long, foxlike tails and a similarly vulpine pair of ears atop her head. "Don't worry, we're here to help."

"And finally, Ezreal, stellar explorer and token boy!"
"And Ahri, long time leader of a team of Guardians new and old."

And with the arrival of the Star Guardians, a fire lights under the monsters asses as they realize something; either kill now, or die soon. And the city rumbles as thousands upon thousands of feet of all sizes move at once.

(9+1(STAR GUARDIANS!)) As Capitao and the toppled mech deal with the first monster, another rampages onto the scene in peak condition. Its body comparable to a sort of reptilian minotaur.

(1+1) As Clinkz wrestles with the Devourer, several other monsters rush past. It seems they're uninterested in what appears to simply be a turf war between their own numbers.

(1+1) With Persephone being a rather small target amidst all of this chaos, the rampaging monsters on their way to deal with the heroes on approach pass her completely.

(Yes(The Guardians) Elena, sat in her tank, surrounded by the arriving Star Guardians finds herself not only with her big kill stolen, but positioned at the epicenter of the incoming swarm of monsters. Potentially could be useful, provided
"If that vehicle of yours works, then use it!" Shouts Poppy, keeping one of the largest beasts at bay with her upscaled body and weapon.

(3+1+1(Mech)) As Kan relishes in his victory and his Grub recovers from suddenly not dying, its previously shed blood in some level of attention, a moderately sized, though certainly small compared to the mech and grub, monster approaches, its body lithe and arms like scythes, it keeps its distance, but is certainly focused on the kill

(1+1+1(Buttery)) The smell of butter attracts a pathetically small monster towards Beirus and his group. Hardly worth the effort compared to the actual foe.

(10+1) The monster that Androxus had blown a chunk out of was very clearly not happy with him or his mockery, using what was left of its strength it lept up, crawling over the ridge and away from the soldiers attacking it. Hearing the noise, another fully sized beast moved in to join up with it.

(2+1-4) As Smoke watches, the Big One begins moving, closing in on the front gates of the park.

"With the Star Guardians here, things will certainly be picking up the pace!
"Absolutely! But do you know what time it is Luck?"
"Of course! It's time for a word from our sponsors. We'll be right back after the break!"

A word from our sponsors

Warriors:
Spoiler: Hotfire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMON (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Greatness (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Roseheart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)

Monster Status:
Capitao has blinded the first HUGE monster, which is on its last legs, but it has been joined by a second.

Clinkz is tentacle-wrestling with the Devourer, because it does not have tentacles(and also Fozzer just sliced out its Achilles heal with a flaming sword), the Devourer is losing. Other monsters are running past, but the fight is being ignored

Persephone is currently being ignored by the rampaging swarm

Elena is in the middle of all of the Star Guardians, this means she is also now in the middle of the entire oncoming horde of monsters. But hey, at least she has backup.

Kan, with his freshly healed Grub, is faced with a foe in the form of a moderately sized monster, that seems to be intelligently sizing up its foes.

Beirus has finished his creation, and the monster has been Buttered to great effect. Another, far, far smaller monster has been drawn by the smell.

Androxus finds himself caught between the monster he just nearly-killed, the remaining tiny-monsters, and a new, completely undamage HUGE monster.

Smoke is continuing to do nothing as the Big One leaves to take on its foes.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 07:54:36 pm by Failbird105 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2019, 11:58:31 am »

Persephone will search for a big one and engage in GLORIOUS MELEE COMBAT!

Hotfire90

« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2019, 12:07:56 pm »

Keep crushing and restraining the devourer.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2019, 02:25:27 pm »

((Does the molten butter on the monster I'm fighting count as a negative status effect? Also, how much energy do I have for Genesis abilities?))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2019, 05:15:26 pm »

Summon a moss elemental to act as another buddy. If I have time left over take potshots at this new creature, see what it does. Stay next to my grub, and make sure my grub doesn't advance.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2019, 10:27:08 am »

((Does the molten butter on the monster I'm fighting count as a negative status effect? Also, how much energy do I have for Genesis abilities?))
Hmm, I suppose the butter would count, since being on fire does. As for Genesis energy, I'd say you build up, for example, a point per turn, and using the powers takes up one point per action(doubling if you make them critically unrealistic, and not applying to bonus actions), so you'd probably get 3 and a half turns of Genesis at this point.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2019, 12:27:15 pm »

Fire again at the first HUGE monster. Capitao doesn't like the sound of fighting two at once.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19